Gordon, you having a problem?
戈登先生,你有事?
N-No, I just...
没有,我只是...
I'm starting to agree with Ethan. -We need to eat more spaghetti. -You da man!
我开始同意伊桑的说法 -你需要吃多点面条 -你好厉害
Sorry.
对不起
Is there a reason you don't want me to go upstairs?
你能不叫我到楼上吗?
No, I-I just really think we should get going.
不-我只是想我们要赶快
Uh, so much Roma, so little time-a.
噢,太多罗马,太少时间
Well, when I get upstairs and I will get upstairs
-- 当我到楼上- -- 我会到楼上-
I expect to find Miss McGuire in her bed.
我要看到麦戈瑞小姐在床上
She may be in the bathroom or -- or something.
她可能在厕所,或哪里
I'm beginning to get the feeling she was never sick to begin with.
我开始想她可能从来没病过
No, no, no! She -- She was!
不不,她病了
I bet this whole thing was just a clever ruse to sneak out of this hotel, wasn't it?
我想这只是个诡计用来逃出酒店,是吗?
Yeah, it -- it was.
是,那-是的
It was?
是吗?
Well, Lizzie and I were talking about adventures,
嗯,丽兹和我在谈冒险
and I don't know.
我不知道...
Ah, spit it out, Gordon.
啊,说吧,戈登
Lizzie's upstairs. It -- It's me. I'm the one who's been sneaking out.
丽兹在楼上 是-是我 其实是我偷走
-You? -But -- But --
-你? -但-但-
Feels good to get it off my chest.
说出来感觉很好
You realize what this means?
你知道这什么意思?
I shouldn't look to you for a college recommendation?
我不能指望你给我大学推荐书?
You should look for your suitcase, Gordon.
你去找好旅行箱,戈登
You're goin' home.
我们回家
Oh, I pegged you right from the start.
噢 从开始就盯着你
David Gordon. Sneaky little brownnoser with a hidden agenda. Well, you're busted.
大卫 戈登 偷偷摸摸的拍马屁小子 嗯,你被揭发了