This cannot be the way.
不该是这样的。
You said yourself...
你自己曾说过。
the nobles will not support Wallace.
贵族不会支持华莱士的。
So how did it help us.
为何要加入被屠杀的一方?
I gave him my word.
我答应他。
I know it is hard.
我知道很难。
Being a leader is.
作为一个领袖是很难的。
But, son... son...
但是,孩子,孩子。
look at me.
看着我。
I cannot be king.
我不能当国王。
You and you alone can rule Scotland.
你一人可以统治苏格兰。
What I tell you, you must do.
我所说的,你一定要办到。
Not for me, not for yourself...
不是为我,不是为你自己。
for your country.
是为了你们的国家。
Coming through here.
借过。
Make way, lads.
让开,孩子们。
The Bruce is not coming, William.
布鲁斯不来了,威廉。
He'll come.
他会到。
So will the Bruce.
他一定会到。
Quite the lovely gathering.
好一个聚会。
Wouldn't you agree?
同意吧?
The archers are ready, sire.
弓箭手已准备好。
Not the archers.
现在别派弓箭手。
My scouts tell me their archers are miles away.
哨兵报说他们弓箭手在数里远。
Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish.
箭耗钱,先让爱尔兰人上阵。
The dead cost nothing.
死人耗不到钱。
And send in the infantry and cavalry.
先派步兵与骑兵。