第66期:订购
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
您什么时候确认订单?
A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
A:您什么时候确认订单?
B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Saturday.
B:我一收到北京的消息就办。不是星期五就是星期六。
Can you arrange freight and insurance?
你能安排货运和保险吗?
A:Can you arrange freight and insurance?
A:你能安排货运和保险吗?
B:Yes,we can. But the fees are extra.
B:可以,不过费用另算。
Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
—次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
A:Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
A:一次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
B:No problem.
B:没问题。
I’ll place a trial order with you.
I’ll send a trial order to you.
我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
A:I can promise you that.
A:我保证做到。
B:Good. I'll place a trial order with you.
B:那好。我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
trial (n.)
试用,尝试
We shall place an order with you in a few days.
我公司大概几天后会下订单。
A:We shall place an order with you in a few days.
A:我公司大概几天后会下订单。
B:I'm glad to hear that.
B:很高兴听您这么说。
We will send you a purchase order in one week.
—个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
A:We will send you a purchase order in one week.
A:一个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
B:Once we get your purchase order,we will begin preparing.
B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会备货。