As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
只要我们想做进一步的査询,我就会打电话给您。
A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,I'll give you a call.
A:只要我们想做进一步的查询,我就会打电话给您。
B:I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
B:希望我们有机会合作,我静候您的佳音。
Can you give me details of these fridges?
你能把这些冰箱的详细资料给我吗?
Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?
A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?
A:你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?
B:Yes,we do. It certainly depends on the size of the order.
B:我们给折扣,当然要看订单数量的多少。
What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?
A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?
A:想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?
B:To tell you the truth,we've sold far into the last quarter.
B:跟你说实话,我们已经把今年最后一个季度的货物卖光了。
What about delivery time?
什么时间交货?
A:What about delivery time?
A:什么时间交货?
B:We can deliver from stock.
B:我们现在可以交货。
Could you give us an indication of price?
请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?
A:Could you give us an indication of price?
A:请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?
B:This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
B:这是询价单,请您看一下。
Would you like to accept a special order?
Do you take a special order?
你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?
A:Would you like to accept a special order?
A:你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?
B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?
B:请您把货号告诉我,好吗?
For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.
目录中大部分的货源都很充足。
A:What about the supply position?
A:供应情况怎样?
B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.
B:目录中大部分的货源都很充足。