【Part 3】
I'm leaving my boy friend for another guy.
我离开我的男友和另一个家伙跑了。
I'm sorry to heart that.
听到你这么说真遗憾。
It's not so bad, actually.
事实上,是一件好事。
Really? Why?
真的吗?为什么吗?
Because you are the other guy.
因为你就是那个家伙。
【Part 4】
Don't feel bad, dear.
别伤心了,亲爱的。
I just can't bear to see you cry.
我不忍心看你哭泣。
Dad,how do you handle bad moods?
爸爸,当你难过的时候你会做些什么?
I usually drive to the seaside,and shout my heart out.
我经常开车去海边,把心里不舒服的都喊出来。
What about you?
你呢?
I just listen to some light music.
我只是听些轻音乐。
【开心一刻】
An excited wowan telephoned her doctor,“Doctor,doctor,my husband just swallowed a mouse,what shall I do?
"Wave a cheese in front of his mouth until I get there."the doctor said.
Fiteen minutes later, he arrived at the house to find the woman waving a sardine n front of his husband's mouth.
"I said a piece of cheese not a sardine",explained the doctor.
"I know you did",the woman replied,"But I have to get the cat out first."