n. 身份的证明,视为同一,证明同一,确认
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级口语 > 从ABC到流利口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
Dialogue 5
Good afternoon,ladies.May I help you?
下午好,女士们。我能效劳吗?
Can we have two adjoining double rooms,sir?
先生,我们想要两间相邻的双人房,可以吗?
Have you made a reservation,ladies?
请问您预定房间了吗?
I'm afraid not.
没有。
One moment,please.I have to check if there are rooms available.
请等一下,让我查查还有没有空房。
I'm sorry,ladies.
对不起,女士们,
We have only two double rooms available but they are on different floors.
我们只剩下两间双人房,但在不同的楼层,
Would you mind that?
这可以吗?
We prefer on the same floor because we will probably chat late at night.
我们大概会聊天至深夜,所以希望房间在同一层。
Then may I suggest a family suite?
那我提议你们入住家庭套房,
We have just had a cancellation.
刚有一位客人取消预定。
What is it like?
那是怎样的房间?
It's a big room with a king-size double bed and two single beds.
那是一个大房间,有一张特大的双人床和两张单人床,
We could also add rollaways.
我们还可以加活动床铺。
That's great!How much is it?
太好!价钱如何?
Two thousand HongKong dollars per night plus ten percent service charge
and five percent government government tax.
2000元港币一晚,另加10%的服务费和5%的政府税。
That's fine.
那不错。
But ladies,the room is not yet ready.
但女士们,房间还没准备好,
There will be a delay of about half an hour.
大概要等半个小时,或许你们可以先填写登记表,
Perhaps you could fill in the registration form first,
然后在大堂休息一会儿,
and then rest in our lobby for a while.
当房间准备好时,
We will let you know when the room is ready.
我们就通知你们,好吗?
Alright,thanks.
那也可以,谢谢。
Ladies,hotel policy requires one night's room charge as deposit.
女士们,根据酒店规定,我们需收取一天的房金作定金。
Do you take traveler's checks?
你们接受旅行支票吗?
Yes,we do,madam.
我们接受,夫人。
Thank you,madam.
谢谢,女士们,
Here's our welcome brochure with all the informa-tion of our facilities.
这是我们的迎宾手册,里面介绍了酒店的各项设施。
My name is Johnny.If you need any help at all,do let me know.
我叫庄尼,假若你们有任何需要,请告诉我。
I'm at your service.
我随时准备为你们服务。
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: