vt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲)
vi.
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级口语 > 从ABC到流利口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
Dialogue 5
Oh,I'm starving.I'd like to try some real Chinese cuisine.
啊,我快饿死啦。我想尝点真正的中国菜。
What would you recommend,waiter?
您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
Well,it depends.You see,there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:
那要看情况了。您知道,中国有八大菜系。
for instance,the Sichuan cuisine,and the Hunan cuisine.
比方说,川菜、湘菜。
They are both spicy hot,I've heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
That's right.If you like hot dishes,you could try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
Then there's the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine.
还有粤菜和江苏菜。
Most southerners like them.
大多南方人都爱吃。
What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
There's the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭。
Oh,yes.I've heard a lot about it.I'd like very much to try it.
啊,对了,听说过多次了。我很想试一试。
Where can I find it?
在哪儿能吃到呢?
You can find it in most restaurants,
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,
but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店了。
Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
Not too near but not too far either.
不太近也不算远。
A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,
乘出租车15分钟就能到,
if the traffic is not too bad,I mean.
我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
Well,thank you for your information.
好,多谢您的指点。
But what is the name of that restaurant again?
请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you.
我来给您写在这张纸片止。
You can show it to the taxi-driver.
您可以拿给出租车司机看。
That's very kind of you.Thank a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: