Nick: What are you reading, Jill?
尼克:你在读什么,吉尔?
Jill: It’s a book about the future.
吉尔:这是一本关于未来的书。
Nick: Sounds cool. So what will the future be like?
尼克:听起来很酷。那未来是什么样子?
Jill:Well, cities will be more crowded and polluted.
吉尔:城市将更加拥挤,污染更加严重。
There will be fewer trees and the environment will be in great danger.
树会变少,环境岌岌可危。
Nick: That sounds bad! Will we have to move to other planets?
尼克:那太糟糕了!那我们是不是不得不搬到别的星球上呢?
Jill: Maybe. But I want to live on the earth.
吉尔:也许。但我想生活在地球上。
Nick: Me, too. Then what can we do?
尼克:我也是。那么我们能做些什么呢?
Jill: We can use less water and plant more trees.
吉尔:我们可以节约用水,多种绿树。
Everyone should play a part in saving the earth.
拯救地球,人人出力。