手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

谈恋爱觉得自己丑怎么办?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

There has been a huge decline in mental health around the world, which is why we're so committed to creating more content than we ever have.

世界各地的心理健康水平大幅下降,这就是为什么我们如此致力于创造比以往任何时候都更多的内容。

Thanks for being a part of our journey.

感谢你成为我们旅程的一部分。

Hey, Psych2Goers. We're about to get real deep today, so this is your invitation to mentally prepare.

嘿,Psych2Go的观众。今天我们将进行深入探讨,请大家做好心理准备。

Are you single, and you feel like you'll never be in a relationship?

你是单身吗,你觉得你永远不会谈恋爱吗?

Why do you feel that way?

你为什么会有这种感觉?

If you're watching this, it might be that you believe your appearance is the reason for your single status.

如果你正在看这个视频,你可能认为你的外表是你单身的原因。

A lot of us have felt the same at some point, but this is not fact, it's perception, both your perception of yourself and how others perceive you.

我们很多人在某些时候都有同样的感受,但这不是事实,这是一种认知,可以是你对自己的认知,也可以是别人对你的认知。

So let's talk about why you are not too ugly for a relationship and how to change this perception.

所以,让我们来谈谈为什么对于谈恋爱来说你还不算太丑,以及如何改变这种认知。

Here are four things you can do to help you not feel too ugly to be in a relationship.

你可以做以下四件事,可以缓解你觉得自己太丑而无法谈恋爱的感觉。

Number one, question, where did these feelings come from?

第一,这些感觉来自哪里?

Negative feelings about physical appearance can come from a multitude of places.

对外表的负面感觉可能来自很多地方。

It can be something you are genuinely insecure about, something your ex told you they prefer or don't prefer, or maybe someone made fun of you for that thing.

这可能是让你没有安全感的地方,你的前任告诉你他们喜欢或不喜欢你的哪个地方,或者有人因此取笑你。

Identifying if this is something you feel or something you were told can help to determine your true feelings.

确定这是你自己的感觉还是别人告诉你的,这有助于确定你的真实感受。

If you were always told that brown eyes were ugly, it would make sense that you don't like your own brown eyes.

如果你总是被告知棕色眼睛很丑,那么你不喜欢自己的棕色眼睛就说得通了。

But what if someday someone takes a picture of you in amazing light that makes your eyes sparkle?

但如果有一天,有人在很好的光线下拍下你的照片,让你的眼睛闪闪发光,那会怎么样呢?

You might see the true beauty.

你可能会看到真正的美丽。

Think about any insecurities you may have, then ask yourself, why do I feel this way?

想想你可能有的任何不安全感,然后问问自己,为什么我会有这种感觉?

This can be the first step to turning your outlook around.

这可能是改变你的观点的第一步。

Number two, what do I do with these feelings?

第二,我该怎么处理这些感觉?

Identifying the issue is the first step.

明确问题是第一步。

Once you've figured out where your negative feelings come from, you can figure out what to do with them.

一旦你弄清楚你的负面情绪从何而来,你就可以想出如何处理它们。

You can write everything down in detail to work through these feelings with a trusted mental health professional.

你可以详细地写下每一件事,以便与值得信赖的心理健康专家一起解决这些感受。

As you go through your thoughts, take note of which things are facts and which are opinions.

当你仔细思考的时候,注意哪些是事实,哪些是观点。

An example would be, I have red hair, versus, the color of my hair is gross.

举个例子,我的头发是红色的是事实,而我头发的颜色很恶心是观点。

Once you've found the things that are opinions, decide if you agree with them.

一旦你找到了一些观点,就可以决定你是否认同这种观点。

You can also talk to a loved one who you can be completely open and honest with.

你也可以和你所爱的人交谈,你可以对他完全坦诚。

Dissecting these thoughts and feelings will help you identify what you believe about yourself.

剖析这些想法和感受会帮助你确定你对自己的看法。

Coming up with small actions can help you be in control of how you see yourself and help change how others see you.

配合一些小的行动可以帮助你控制对自己的看法,也有助于改变别人对你的看法。

Number three, why you should care.

第三,为什么你应该关心。

When you feel icky about yourself, you portray that to others.

当你对自己感到讨厌时,你就会把这种感觉描绘给别人。

Because of the negative vibes, people may not wanna spend too much time with you.

由于负面情绪,人们可能不想花太多时间和你在一起。

When you're confident and have a positive self-image, that radiates from you, too, and that increases the odds of them being attracted to you.

当你自信并有一个积极的自我形象时,这也会从你身上散发出来,这就增加了他们被你吸引的几率。

And not all physical attractiveness is based on what you see.

并不是所有的外表吸引力都是基于你所看到的。

Mind blown.

脑子产生幻觉。

In 2015, a group of researchers found that physical attraction isn't just what you see,

2015年,一组研究人员发现,身体吸引力不仅仅是你眼睛看到的,

but also what you pick up with your other senses, things like the sound of your voice, your smell, the way the person feels when you touch them, and you being confident.

还有你用其他感官感受到的东西,比如你的声音、你的气味、当你触摸他们时的感觉,以及你的自信。

These are just as important in determining if someone is physically attracted to you.

在决定某人是否被你的身体吸引时,这些感觉也同样重要。

Added bonus, relationships are like dominoes.

此外,人际关系就像多米诺骨牌。

If one gets knocked over, the rest usually go with it.

如果一个人被撞倒了,其他人通常也会被撞倒。

When your self-image and confidence go down, so does your mental health, quality of relationships, issues with work or school, et cetera.

当你的自我形象和自信下降时,你的心理健康、人际关系质量、工作或学业问题等等都会下降。

When you build that confidence back up by changing your perception, it makes to improve those other areas of your life.

当你通过改变你的认知来重新建立自信时,它会改善你生活的其他方面。

Number four, long story short, you are beautiful inside and out.

第四,长话短说,你从里到外都很美。

If you weren't, you wouldn't care how others see you, and you wouldn't be watching this.

如果你不是这样,你就不会在意别人怎么看你,你也不会看这个视频。

You're not too ugly for a relationship.

你还不至于太丑,不适合谈恋爱。

Make some time to sit with yourself, a loved one, or a trusted mental health professional

花些时间和自己、爱人或值得信赖的心理健康专家坐在一起,

to explore these thoughts and feelings and where they come from, create an action plan, and work towards a more confident you.

探索这些想法和感受以及它们来自哪里,制定行动计划,努力让自己变得更自信。

It's so important that we're comfortable and confident in ourselves in order to live a healthy, positive life, not for the sole purpose of finding a relationship.

为了过健康、积极的生活,我们必须对自己满意、保持自信,而不仅仅是为了找到一段恋情。

Once you love yourself, the relationship will fall into place.

一旦你爱自己,恋爱就会纷沓而来。

If you found comfort in this video or you have something you like to do when you're not feeling your best, share it with us in the comments below.

如果你从这段视频中找到了安慰,或者,当你感觉不好的时候,你有喜欢做的事情,请在下面的评论中与我们分享。

And please share this video with others you think it might help.

请将这段视频分享给其他你认为可能会有帮助的人。

The references and studies used are listed in the description below.

所使用的参考文献和研究都列在下面的描述框中。

Thanks for watching, friends.

感谢收看,朋友们。

Have a beautiful day, and see you next time.

祝你有美好的一天,下次再见。

Need more info to see if it's your insecurities turning people off?

如果需要更多信息来了解是不是你的不安全感让他人失去兴趣?

Watch "9 Signs of Insecurity That Turn Others Off."

请观看“九种让他人反感的不安全感迹象”。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
portray [pɔ:'trei]

想一想再看

vt. 描写,描绘,饰演

 
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
bonus ['bəunəs]

想一想再看

n. 奖金,红利

联想记忆
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,状况

联想记忆
determine [di'tə:min]

想一想再看

v. 决定,决心,确定,测定

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。