手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

凯拉·奈特莉现场展示用牙齿演奏

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Thanks for having me.

谢谢你邀请我。

It's been a while.

好久不见。

It's been a while.

好久不见。

It has.

是这样的。

How old is baby now?

宝宝现在多大了?

Baby is 3 1/2.

3岁半了。

Wow!

哇!

Is that right?

真的吗?

Baby's a toddler.

宝宝是蹒跚学步的孩子。

Baby's not a baby.

宝宝已经不是宝宝了。

Baby's not a baby anymore.

宝宝不再是个宝宝了

Yeah, she's huge.

是的,她很大了。

3 1/2.

三岁半。

3 1/2.

三岁半了。

Are you into "Paw Patrol"?

你被《汪汪队立大功》迷住了吗?

Oh.

哦。

I'm sorry, yeah.

不好意思,是的。

Yeah.

是的

Are you into all those shows?

所有那些节目你都喜欢吗?

Ah, "Paw Patrol."

啊,《汪汪队立大功》

Yeah, no, we are...

是的,不,我们不只是喜欢……

We're really, really deep, deep, deep into "Paw Patrol."

我们真的,真的巨爱《汪汪队立大功》。

Have you done "Dora"?

你看了《爱探险的朵拉》吗?

Yeah, but it's like toddler crack, isn't it?

是啊,但这有点像孩子看的开箱视频吧?

No, yeah, no.

不,不是。

I mean, which is kind of a good thing, because, you know, you go, Okay.

我是说,这是一件好事,因为你会觉得,“好吧。

It's been Saturday night, and maybe you've had a couple of more glasses of wine than you should have, and Sunday morning, "Paw Patrol"...

这是一个周六晚上,也许你多喝了几杯酒,然后周日早上,《汪汪队立大功》……”

Is the best thing that ever existed in the history of the world.

是世界上最美妙的东西。

Absolutely amazing.

太美妙了。

Yes, exactly.

是的,就是这样。

Thank you, "Paw Patrol."

谢谢你,《汪汪队立大功》。

But if you don't have the hangover, it's just...

但要是你没喝多,我的天……

So we don't just have, like 'Cause we have to act it out, as well.

我们就还得演戏。

Oh, I didn't know that.

还有这事?

Yeah, yeah, constantly, 'cause it's the bathtime thing.

是的,就洗澡的时候。

We have bath toys, "Paw Patrol" is in the bath.

我们有洗澡玩具,汪汪队就在浴缸里。

I mean, it's everywhere, but it's in the bath.

我是说,其实玩具放得到处都是,但浴缸里也有。

And she'll only let me be Rubble.

她只让我演小砾。

And, okay, the parents, parents in the audience would understand this, but Rubble's rubbish.

好的,观众里的父母都懂,小砾就是个垃圾。

Oh, no, come on, now!

哦,不,别逗了!

No, come on.

得了吧。

I want to be Skye!

我想演天天!

She has to be Skye.

但她就非要演天天。

You know, but she will only let me be Rubble.

她只让我演小砾。

And then, she tells me off about it.

然后,她还批评我的演技。

"No, don't do that.

“不,不要那样。

No, he doesn't talk like that."

他不是那样说话的。”

I'm like, "I get paid for this."

然后我就,“你妈我靠演戏吃饭的。”

"Mommy is a professional actor!

“妈妈是专业演员!

Hello!"

拜托!”

Mommy knows what she's doing.

妈妈知道自己在演什么。

"This is the way Rubble talks from now on."

“从现在开始,小砾就是这样说话的。”

She won't have it.

那她不会同意的。

Oh, gosh.

哦,天哪。

Oh, get used to that.

赶紧习惯了吧。

My kids are over the I mean, they're super into "Paw Patrol" now, but I'm into it now.

我的孩子们,他们非常喜欢《汪汪队立大功》,我现在也非常喜欢。

Are you?

是吗?

Yeah, I'm like into the plot lines and all the stuff, yeah.

是的,我喜欢里面的情节,所有内容都喜欢。

Yeah, it's deep.

那你确实很喜欢。

It's really deep.

死忠粉。

It's really, really deep.

真的,太喜欢了。

Well, congrats on baby, and I know you're married and your husband is a musician.

祝贺你有了孩子,我知道你结婚了,你的丈夫是个音乐家。

Yes.

是的。

Are you musical?

你有有音乐天赋吗?

No.

没有。

You're not?

没有吗?

No, no.

完全没有。

I always thought you were.

我一直以为你有。

No, I mean, I played the flute when I was at school.

不,我上学的时候吹过长笛。

Hey, there you go.

这不是挺好嘛。

Yeah, there you go, thanks.

是啊,挺好的,谢谢。

I mean, I probably can't anymore, but, no, no.

我是说,我现在估计是完全不会吹了,所以没有天赋。

No musical talent at all?

一点音乐天赋都没有?

No hidden talent?

没有什么隐藏的技能点?

No.

没有。

Oh, no, what?

哦,不,等等?

Oh, yes, there is one.

是的,好像是有一个。

There might be one, maybe?

也许有?

There's a very special one, yes.

有一个非常特别的天赋。

I heard that maybe one.

我是听说过一点传闻。

Yeah, I can play my teeth.

是啊,我会用牙齿演奏。

Now how did you come up with this?

你是怎么想出来用牙齿演奏的?

How did you know that you had this talent?

你怎么知道自己会这个的?

Well, there was a boy at school when I was about 7 or 8, and he went on a talent show on TV, so he was, like, the coolest person ever, and he played his teeth, so everybody at my school was like, "Wow, that's cool."

我七八岁的时候,学校里有一个男孩,上了电视选秀节目,然后他就成了有史以来最酷的人,他就会用牙齿演奏,所以我们学校的所有人都,“哇,这太酷了。”

So everybody from that school, I think, can probably play their teeth.

所以那个学校所有学生可能都会用牙齿演奏。

So, obsessively playing their teeth.

痴迷于用牙齿演奏。

I mean, I don't know. I mean, the audience might not want to hear a little sample. Come on!

我不知道……我的意思是,观众可能不想听你演奏……来吧!

We would love it if you could just give us a taste.

演奏一段嘛,我们会很高兴的。

We'll be very quiet.

我们会很安静的。

Okay.

好的。

I mean, what do you want?

你想听什么?

All right, maybe just give me a classic.

来段经典的吧。

Okay.

好。

I mean, classic is "Raindrops Keep Falling on Your Head," 'cause I think that's what he played on the talent show.

《雨点落在我的头上》应该很经典,那个男生在选秀节目里演奏的好像就是这个。

So, like, that's what I first learned.

我第一次学会的就是这首。

Would you like that?

你想听这个吗?

I would love that.

很想听。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flute [flu:t]

想一想再看

n. 长笛 vi. 吹长笛,发出笛声 vt. 制或刻垂直

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
sample ['sæmpl]

想一想再看

n. 样品,样本
vt. 采样,取样

联想记忆
plot [plɔt]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地,
v. 绘

 
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废物,废话
v. 贬损

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。