手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 电影艺术评价 > 正文

《沉默的羔羊》:谁会在场景中取胜?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, my name is Tony and this is a quick episode of Every Frame a Painting.

大家好,我是托尼,这是一期简短的电影艺术评价。

Let’s go.

让我们开始吧。

-Dr.Lecter my name is Clarice Starling. May I speak with you?

-莱克特博士,我是克拉丽斯·史达琳。我们能谈谈吗?

Today’s topic is winning the scene.

今天的主题是在场景中取胜。

In drama, two characters walk into a room.

在电影中,两个角色进入一个房间。

Each wants something from the other.

都想从对方那里得到些什么。

-May I see your credentials?

-可以看一下您的证件吗?

The question of the scene is: who gets what they want?

这一幕我要提出的问题是:谁得到了自己想要的?

-Closer.

-再近点。

First, you’ll notice they both look right into the lens, examining each other.

首先,你会注意到他们都直视着镜头,互相审视。

Even though Lecters in jail, this framing shows him and Clarice as equals.

尽管莱克特进了监狱,这个画面表明他和克拉丽斯的身份是平等的。

But, once he lands the first blow:

但是,从他给出第一点质疑开始:

-That expires in one week. You’re not real FBI, are you?

-一周内就到期了。你不是真正的联邦调查局探员吧?

We move over-the-shoulder, with each person building up a defense.

这里拍摄的都是过肩镜头,两个人都开始防备起来。

And who has the power here?

这一幕是谁在掌握主动权呢?

-Sit, please.

-请坐。

He does.

是莱克特。

From here on out, we’re always looking slightly down on her, slightly up on him.

从现在开始,镜头总是处于俯视克拉丽斯,略微仰视莱克特的角度。

-Now then, tell me, what did Miggs say to you?

-现在,告诉我,迈克斯对你说了什么?

While he looks us right in the eye, she looks off camera.

现在,莱克特在直视镜头,而克拉丽斯看向了镜头外。

Right now we're inside her head.

现在是克拉丽斯的视角。

Jonathan Demme will reinforce this by having the camera look where Clarice is looking only to bring us back to Lecter.

乔纳森·戴米让摄像机拍摄克拉丽斯视线移动过的地方,然后将镜头转向莱克特。

-You know Florence?

-你知道佛罗伦萨吗?

Remember she’s here to get him to look at a survey.

记住,克拉丽斯是来让他看一份问卷的。

Every time she's too obvious...

每次她明确表达自己意图的时候……

-I’m only asking you to look at this, doctor.

-我只想请你看看这个,博士。

Either you will or you won’t.

你只需要说愿意不愿意。

We go back to this standoffish angle.

我们回到这个对峙的角度。

But Hannibal Lecter is curious about one thing...

但汉尼拔·莱克特只对一件事感兴趣……

-You know why he’s called Buffalo Bill?

-你知道为什么叫他水牛比尔吗?

So we shift.

所以状态出现了转换。

Now she looks us in the eye, he looks off.

现在克拉丽斯看着镜头,莱克特移开了视线。

We’ve moved inside his point of view because he’s genuinely interested.

我们进入了他的视角,因为他对谈话产生了极大兴趣。

And the relationship is starting to thaw.

两人的关系开始解冻。

You can actually tell the exact moment it happens.

你实际上可以准确感受到关系开始缓和的那一刻。

-Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from the victims.

-大多数连环杀手都会保存受害者身上的东西当做战利品。

-I didn’t.

-我可没有。

-No, no you ate yours.

-对,你没有,你把它们吃了。

We think Clarice is winning.

我们会认为克拉丽斯掌控了局面。

She’s gotten him to look at the survey, and we get a close-up emphasizing its importance.

她让莱克特看了这份问卷,并且用特写强调了它的重要性。

But then Lecter decides to turn the tables.

但后来,莱克特决定扭转局面。

-You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes?

-你知道你拿着那个高级皮包穿着廉价鞋子在我眼里是什么样子吗?

-You look like a rube.

-你看起来像个乡巴佬。

This is the first time the camera dollies during the entire scene, and it ends by framing Lecter normally, while Clarice is short-sided off-balance.

这是在整个场景中摄像机第一次推近,给了莱克特一个正常的镜头,而克拉丽斯则处在画面一边,让画面失去了平衡。

Just when she thought she was winning... she lost.

就在她以为自己要赢的时候……她输了。

If you’re paying attention you’ll notice that Lecter is no longer looking directly into the lens, but ever so slightly off.

如果你仔细观察,会注意到莱克特不是在直视镜头,视线稍微有所偏离。

Because they’re not seeing eye to eye anymore.

因为他们不再直视对方了。

-You fly back to school now little Starling.

-你现在飞回学校去吧,小史达琳。

He walks away from the camera, which is mirrored in the next shot when she does the same.

他远离了镜头,这一场景与下一个场景里克拉丽斯的动作相呼应。

After Miggs does his thing, we get the second camera move and the very first two-shot in the entire scene.

在迈克斯做完他的事后,摄像机第二次移动,同时出现了整个场景中的第一个双人镜头。

Finally, they’re together in the same frame, the camera looking up, and we understand that this is the beginning of a relationship.

最后,他们出现在同一画面中,镜头仰视,我们明白这是一段关系的开始。

-I don't think Miggs can manage again so soon, even though he's crazy, GO NOW.

-我相信迈克斯不会这么快发作的,虽然他疯了,快去。

What makes the dynamic interesting is Hannibal Lecter wins the scene and then gives up his win for his own reasons.

这段内容有趣的地方在于,汉尼拔·莱克特赢得了控制权,但因为自己的原因放弃了胜利。

Clarice gets what she wanted but it feels like a humiliation.

克拉丽斯得到了她想要的,但像是得到了羞辱。

If you enjoyed this little exercise, I highly recommend watching other interactions between these two characters, each of which has a slightly different answer to the question of “Who wins the scene?"

如果你喜欢这个小练习,我强烈建议你看看这两个角色之间的其他互动,他们的每次互动对“谁在这个场景中取胜了?”有着略微不同的答案。

My name is Tony and this was a quick episode of Every Frame a Painting.

我是托尼,这是简短的一期电影艺术评价。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
survey [sə:'vei]

想一想再看

v. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视
n.

 
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
reinforce [.ri:in'fɔ:s]

想一想再看

vt. 加强,增援
vi. 得到加强

联想记忆
framing ['reimiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装

 
lens [lenz]

想一想再看

n. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体
vt

 
serial ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 序列,串列
adj. 连续的,一连串的

 
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
humiliation [hju:.mili'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 耻辱,丢脸

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。