手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

你可能不是真的内向

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers, have you ever wondered if you're actually introverted?

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们,你们有没有想过自己是不是真的内向?

While many people know their camp almost immediately, those who fall somewhere along the middle of the spectrum can have a harder time determining where they really stand.

虽然许多人几乎立刻就判断出自己的阵营,但那些落在中间的人可能更难确定自己真正属于哪边。

If so, hopefully this video can give you a clearer picture and answer your questions.

如果是这样的话,希望这段视频能给你一个更清晰的画面,并回答你的问题。

Let's look at six signs you're not an introvert.

让我们来看看你并非一个内向的人的六个迹象。

Number one, you prefer being with friends, but you don't dislike strangers.

第一,你喜欢和朋友在一起,但你不喜欢陌生人。

Everyone enjoys hanging out with friends, but when you're with new acquaintances, how do you feel about it?

每个人都喜欢和朋友出去玩,但当你和新认识的人在一起时,你会有什么感觉呢?

If you feel at ease talking with strangers and can become friends with them right away, you probably lean more closely to the extroverted side.

如果你与陌生人交谈很自在,并且可以立刻成为朋友,你可能会更倾向于是性格外向的人。

While introverts aren't necessarily shy or socially awkward, it can be tiring for them to effortlessly let conversations flow with strangers, unless they hit a common ground straight away.

虽然内向的人不一定害羞或有社交恐惧,但对他们来说,轻松地与陌生人畅所欲言可能会很累,除非他们立即达成共识。

Ambiverts and extroverts, on the other hand, don't mind the prospect of entertaining strangers.

另一方面,性格中间的人和外向的人并不介意招待陌生人。

They can hit things off and genuinely enjoy conversations about most things straight away.

他们可以一拍即合,真正享受关于大多数事情的谈话。

Two, you're spontaneous.

第二,你是自发的。

Do you like going out on every occasion you can rather than staying hold up in bed all day?

你喜欢随时外出,而不是整天呆在床上吗?

If you find enjoyment in going on impulse trips alone, or with your friends, you might have a more extroverted side in you that you might have initially realized.

如果你喜欢一时兴起独自一人或和朋友一起旅行,你可能有更外向的一面,这是你最初可能意识到的。

Most introverts tend to be more analytical and observant, thinking about a situation thoroughly before taking a plunge.

大多数内向的人往往更善于分析和观察,在冒险之前会彻底考虑一下情况。

On the other hand, if you'd rather go with the flow and see where things lead you, you're probably an extrovert.

另一方面,如果你更愿意顺其自然,看看事情会把你引向何方,你可能是一个外向的人。

Number three, take a timeout.

第三,暂停一下。

Were you an extroverted kid?

你是一个外向的孩子吗?

Were you somewhat popular, or a class clown who enjoyed making everyone laugh?

你是不是有点受欢迎,或者是一个喜欢逗大家笑的班级小丑?

If you had extroverted tendencies when you were younger but have since outgrown them, you might still have a part of you that enjoys interacting with other people.

如果你在小的时候有外向的倾向,但后来长大了,你可能仍然会有一部分喜欢与他人互动。

Maybe some traumatic events have led you to stop being your usual self.

也许一些创伤性事件让你不再是平常的自己。

Maybe being isolated is a coping mechanism rather than something you're naturally drawn towards.

也许与世隔绝是一种应对机制,而不是你自然而然想做的事情。

Whoa.

哇哦。

Well, people can grow and change.

嗯,人是会成长和改变的。

It's always worth it to take a step back and find the roots of why you've changed.

很值得退一步去寻找自己作出改变的根源。

If you can't do it yourself, talk to a therapist or a good friend about it.

如果你自己做不到,那就去找心理医生或好朋友谈谈。

Number four, you feel uninspired if you stay home on the weekends.

第四,如果你周末呆在家里,你会感到无精打采。

Do you hate having nothing to do on the weekends?

你讨厌周末无所事事吗?

You may be an extrovert.

你可能是个外向的人。

Introverts are perfectly content having nothing planned for the days they get to rest.

内向的人完全满足于他们休息的日子没有任何计划。

Some may even enjoy the idea of canceled plans if it gets them to laze around in bed all day.

一些人甚至可能喜欢取消计划的想法,如果这会让他们整天懒洋洋地躺在床上。

Extroverts do love being out and about though, whether it's to meet friends or to party.

然而,外向的人确实喜欢外出走动,无论是去见朋友还是去派对。

While introverts love their social time, occasionally, extroverts would always try to find ways to fill up their weekend routine with a high energy and social endeavor, like a party or meeting up with friends.

虽然内向的人喜欢社交时间,但有时,外向的人总会想办法用精力充沛的活动和社交活动来充实他们的周末生活,比如聚会或和朋友见面。

Five, you're equally good at communicating and listening.

第五,你同样擅长沟通和倾听。

Do you like shuffling between taking the lead and following others?

你喜欢在带头和跟从之间摇摆不定吗?

If so, those are key qualities of ambiverts.

如果是这样的话,这些都是中间性格者的重要特点。

Extroverts are more attuned to talking than listening, while introverts typically prefer listening.

外向的人更喜欢说而不是听,而内向的人通常更喜欢听。

However, if you find yourself drawn to both qualities, you may not necessarily be an extrovert, but an ambivert instead.

然而,如果你发现自己倾向于这两种特质时,你可能不一定是一个外向的人,而是一个中间性格者。

An ambivert is capable of making some small talk then can switch gears and get to business with a good mixture of both listening and communicating well with others.

一个中间性格者能够进行一些简短的交谈,然后切换话题,在倾听和与他人良好沟通的良好结合下进入正题。

And number six, you can match the mood of the crowd.

第六,你可以配合观众的情绪。

Do you excel in reading the room?

你擅长读懂房间里的氛围吗?

Can you hop into conversation with the same wavelength of someone else fairly easily?

你能很容易地加入到与他人相同波长的对话中吗?

An introvert may take some time for themselves to diffuse and analyze situations, working things through in their head and on how to respond to strangers.

内向的人可能需要一些时间来分散和分析情况,在脑海中思考如何应对陌生人。

Ambiverts and extroverts, on the other hand, can break in and naturally converse with other people much more readily.

另一方面,中间型和外向型的人可以更容易地与他人打成一片,自然地交谈。

They also typically enjoy the moment and are more free spirited than their introverted counterparts.

他们通常也享受这一刻,比内向的同龄人更自由奔放。

We hope you learn something from this video.

我们希望你能从这个视频中学到一些东西。

So which one are you really, introvert or extrovert?

那么你到底是内向的还是外向的?

Or maybe you're an ambivert?

或者,也许你是中间型?

Did you relate to any of the above signs?

你有没有和上面提到的任何一个迹象有关?

If you did, let us know in the comment section below.

如果有关联,请在下面的评论区告诉我们。

That's all for now, Psych2Goers.

这就是今天的全部内容,Psych2Go的观众。

If you found this video helpful, like and share it with friends that might find insight in this too.

如果你觉得这个视频有帮助,请点赞,并与可能从中找到见解的朋友分享。

Remember to subscribe to "Psych2Go" and hit the notification bell for more content.

记得订阅Psych2Go,按通知铃获取更多内容。

All the sources used are added in the description box below.

所有引用的文献都添加在下面的说明框中。

Thanks so much for watching, until next time.

非常感谢您的观看,下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
extrovert ['ekstrəuvə:t]

想一想再看

n. 性格外向的人 =extravert

联想记忆
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
impulse ['impʌls]

想一想再看

n. 冲动,驱动力,倾向,心血来潮
vt. 推

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
converse ['kɔnvə:s,kən'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反的事物,倒,逆向
adj. 相反的,

联想记忆
initially [i'niʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 最初,开头

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。