There was a time when sea beasts would ravage our shores and no ship was safe on the sea.
曾经有一段时间,海兽会在我们的海岸上肆虐,海上的船只都很不安全。
But those days are over.
但这样的日子已经一去不复返了。
Today, valiant warriors battle the beasts far beyond the horizon.
现在,英勇的战士们会在遥远的地平线上与那些海兽作战。
You're Jacob Holland, a weapon against nature's darkest design. And I'm joining your crew.
你是雅各布·霍兰德,对抗大自然最黑暗一面的利刃。我要加入你的团队。
Oh no, you ain't.
哦不,你不可以。
Hey, put me down! Let me go!
嘿,放我下来!让我走!
We'll be off to kill a monster!
我们要去杀怪物了!
You stowed away?
你竟然偷渡?
I... Yeah.
我...是的。
I like this kid.
我喜欢这孩子。
We're dropping you off at the nearest port.
我们会把你送到最近的港口。
A hunting ship ain't no place for a kid.
捕鲸船可不是孩子该待的地方。
But you joined the ship when you were me age.
但你在我这么大的时候就上船了啊。
Hold on, Maisie!
抓住,麦茜!
And look at you now.
看看你现在的样子。
That's not the same thing.
这是两回事。
Isn't it? No. It isn't.
是吗?对,是两回事。
The Dregmorr is thick with monsters. Monsters that wanna eat us. We're not keeping it.
德雷戈莫到处都是怪物。想要吃掉我们的怪物。我们决不能养它。
But he's so cute.
但他太可爱了。
You and I have a different idea of cute.
你和我对可爱的理解不同。
Just don't move.
不要动。
Best be going.
我们最好赶快闪人。
I see a fire in her. Same fire I saw in you.
我在她身上看到了激情。和我在你身上看到的一样的激情。
Monsters, I can handle.
怪物,我能对付。
We got it right where we want it. Wait, Jacob!
它这样正合我们的意。等一下,雅各布!
But that one... she'll be the death of me.
但是,她会害死我的。
I swore I would do everything in my power to keep people safe.
我发誓我会尽我所能保护大家的安全。
You can be a hero and still be wrong.
你可以成为英雄,但仍然会犯错误的。
The ocean has sent us its worst, and we'll send it right back.
大海给我们送来了最坏的东西,我们要把它送回老家。
Fire!
开火!
I've always wanted a pet.
我一直想要一只宠物。
That's not a pet.
那可不是什么宠物。
But I already named it.
但我已经给它起名字了。
Let me guess. Blue?
我猜一猜。叫小蓝?