手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

刘亦菲和安柚鑫最匹配哪位迪士尼公主

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi this is Yifei.

大家好,我是亦菲。

I'm Yosan An. We're from Mulan and we're here to see which Disney princess suits us best.

我是安柚鑫。我们参演了《花木兰》,我们来看看哪位迪士尼公主最适合我们。

First question uh choose a sidekick to help you get through troubling times.

第一个问题,选择一个能帮你度过难关的伙伴。

The first one is Mushu; the second one is Meeko; third one is Pascal and then Sebastian, Lumiere and Rajah.

第一个是木须龙;第二个是米糕;第三个是帕斯卡,还有红虾大臣、卢米亚和乐雅

Yeah I’d pick Mushu. So cute.

嗯,我会选木须龙。太可爱了。

I'm gonna pick Lumiere cuz he can serenade me.

我要选卢米亚,因为他能给我唱小夜曲。

Which is your ideal living location?

你理想的居住地点是哪里?

A beach house, a lake house, deep in the forest, a cozy mountain town, barren land, lush foothill.

海边的房子,湖边的房子,森林深处的房子,舒适的山间小镇,贫瘠的土地,郁郁葱葱的山麓。

I mean they're all pretty good.

我想说这些都很好。

I personally I think I'm gonna go with the lake house cuz I like the forest and water so I get the best of both worlds.

我个人的话,我认为我会选择湖边小屋,因为我喜欢森林和水,所以我得到了这两个世界的最佳选择。

Maybe I do the, a beach house because I like scuba diving.

我可能会选,海边的房子,因为我喜欢水肺潜水。

What quality do you look for in a partner?

你想要伴侣具备什么样的品质?

Honesty, adventurous, kind, loyal, sense of humor, and smart.

诚实、有冒险精神、善良、忠诚、幽默、聪明。

I kind of want more than just one of these, you know.

我想要的不止一个,你知道的。

I think most important one you gotta be kind, right, you're gonna be kind.

我认为最重要的一点是要善良,对,要善良。

I'm gonna choose the same thing.

我也这么选。

Which dessert best fits your personality?

哪种甜点最符合你的个性?

Birthday cake, apple pie, chocolate brownie with ice cream, double chocolate cake, tiramisu, fruit tart.

生日蛋糕,苹果派,巧克力布朗尼加冰淇淋,双层巧克力蛋糕,提拉米苏,水果挞。

They all look so good and dangerous, you know like. (Why, why am I so hungry now?)

这些看起来都很好但也很危险,你知道吗就像。(为什么,为什么我现在这么饿?)

Right? I'll choose apple pie, it’s just...(Apple pie?)

对吧?我选苹果派,它只是…(苹果派吗?)

I gotta go with tiramisu cuz I grew up eating that like a lot of it.

我要选提拉米苏,因为我从小就吃得很多。

Finally choose a non-princess Disney movie.

最后,选择一部没有公主的迪士尼电影。

The Aristocats, the Lion King, Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan.

《猫儿历险记》、《狮子王》、《森林王子》、《爱丽丝梦游仙境》、《星际宝贝》和《彼得·潘》。

Oh that's this is tough, they're all so good.

这好难选,这些都很棒。

(Oh, Lion King.) You go first, you want to go Lion King?

(《狮子王》)你先来,你想选《狮子王》吗?

I want to go Lilo and Stitch.

我想选《星际宝贝》。

Oh wow.

Jasmine, Belle.

茉莉公主、贝儿公主。

(Both?) You Jasmine or Belle. Yeah, I got Rapunzel and Ariel.

(两个都是吗?)你是茉莉公主或贝儿公主。好的,我是长发公主和爱丽儿。

On the inside, you're Rapunzel.

你的内在是长发公主。

You're quirky, funny, and a little weird. I am very weird.

你古怪,有趣,还有点奇怪。我很奇怪。

You also have a soft romantic side.

你也有温柔浪漫的一面。

On the outside, you're Ariel. You march to the beat of your own drum.

你的外在是爱丽儿。你按自己的节奏前进。

You can be a little bit impulsive but it's only because you're so adventurous.

你可能会有点冲动,但这只是因为你喜欢冒险。

Your smile is infectious, oh thanks.

你的微笑很有感染力,哦,谢谢。

Uh, you got Jasmine and Belle.

你是茉莉公主和贝儿公主。

On the inside, you’re Jasmine. You have a bit of spitfire personality(Yeah.), but you keep it under control, yeah(Do you?).

你的内在是茉莉公主。你有一点暴躁(是的),但是你能控制住它(是吗?)

You've learned to think before you speak in order not to hurt your loved ones.

为了不伤害你爱的人,你学会了说话前先思考。

You might not look the type but you crave adventure and romance.

你可能看起来不是那种类型,但你渴望冒险和浪漫。

You want to be swept away.

你想要席卷而去。

On the outside you’re Belle.

你的外在是贝儿公主。

You often take people by surprise when it comes to stand, standing up for what you believe in.

当你坚持自己的信仰时,你经常会让别人大吃一惊。

You are a bookworm and an introvert but you also love going out and see the good in everyone.

你是一个书虫,性格内向,但你也喜欢外出,去看到每个人的优点。

Oh my god that is so you. (Yeah, I think so, too.) That is so you.

天啊,这太像你了。(是的,我也这么认为。)这说的就是你。

Wow that's pretty accurate.

哇,这很准确。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impulsive [im'pʌlsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 冲动的,任性的 n. (引起冲动的)原因

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
quirky ['kwə:ki]

想一想再看

adj. 古怪的;离奇的;诡诈的

 
drum [drʌm]

想一想再看

n. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物
vi. 击鼓,连续敲击

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
crave [kreiv]

想一想再看

v. 渴望,热望,恳求

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
stitch [stitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 一针,疼痛,碎布条
v. 缝合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。