手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

金·卡戴珊为穿进“梦露礼服”三周减重15斤

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The only two people I will wait all night for.

全场唯独两位我愿意等一整晚的人。

Kim and Pete are here. Hey!

金和皮特来了。嘿!

- Look at you! - Look at you.

—看你多美啊!—你好美啊!

In our group chats, it looked amazing, but in person, oh my God.

我在群聊里看到照片时觉得太惊艳了,但亲眼看到,天呐,太绝了。

But look at you.

看看你多美啊。

Okay, tell everyone... 'cause see, I know the process it took to get in this.

告诉大家……因为我知道穿上这件礼服是怎样一回事。

Tell everyone the process of this whole entire situation.

给大家讲讲这整件事的过程吧。

Yes. Well this is Marilyn Monroe's dress.

好。这条裙子是玛丽莲·梦露穿过的。

Unbelievable.

难以置信。

And, it's 60 years old, and she wore this when she sang happy birthday to President John F. Kennedy in 1962.

它有60年的历史了,1962年梦露穿着它给约翰·F·肯尼迪总统唱生日歌。

I had this idea to put it on and try it on.

我当时就想能不能试穿看看。

And then, they came with, like, armed guards and gloves, and I tried it on and it didn't fit me.

配套的还有护臂和手套,我试了,结果穿不上。

And so I looked at them and I said, "Give me, like, three weeks."

然后我看着它们就说“给我三周时间”。

And I had to lose 16 pounds down today to be able to fit this.

我到今天已经减了16磅(近15斤),才穿进这件礼服。

But I... (- It was amazing.)

但是我……(—太惊人了。)

It was such a challenge.

这是个巨大的挑战。

It was, like, a role. (- Right.)

就像是在为一个角色做准备。(—是的。)

I was determined... (- You're getting ready for a role, exactly.)

我下定决心……(—没错,你是在为一个角色做准备。)

Yeah. I was determined to fit it.

是的。我下定决心要穿上它。

But when you put your mind to something there's no.

但当你决心要做一件事的时候,就没有做不到的。

You were, like, eating tomatoes. It was like...

你当时就吃西红柿。简直……

I don't think they believe me.

我觉得他们不会相信的。

I don't think they believed that I was gonna do it.

我觉得他们不信我会这么做。

To stay along for a while, okay?

多待一段时间好吗?

So we can have some fun this summer.

这样今年夏天我们就能一起好好玩玩。

Doesn't Pete look... (- Pete!)

皮特看起来是不是……(—皮特!)

This is my brother, Pete.

我的好兄弟,皮特。

Check out Lala's new hair product.

看看Lala的新发型产品。

It's really great, rice baked.

非常棒,大米晒制的。

It comes from rice.

原料来自大米。

It grows your hair back.

能让你长头发。

Pete! Pete.

皮特!皮特。

Yes.

在呢。

You look amazing.

你太帅了。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Doesn't he look so handsome?

他看起来是不是超帅?

You look handsome, you look hot.

你看起来很帅,很性感。

Thank you.

谢谢。

She didn't let me wear my propeller hat, but it's fine.

她不让我戴我的螺旋桨帽子,不过没关系。

No, you guys look amazing, and we're gonna have a fun night tonight.

没事的,你们看起来棒极了,我们今晚会玩得很开心。

I waited here for you guys.

我刚刚是在这里等你们。

Now I can go in and have some fun.

现在我要进去找点乐子了。

Since I haven't eaten carbs or sugar in about three weeks, we're eating pizza and donut party back at the hotel.

因为我已经三周没吃碳水和糖了,所以我们回到酒店后要开一个披萨和甜甜圈派对。

Okay, perfect. Okay, I'll be there.

好,太棒了。我会去的。

All right, I love you guys, see you inside.

好了,我爱你们,里面见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。