手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第159期:吃零食会让你的肚子变得又大又肥

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie, WOW English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。

Yeah! Yes. Yes. Yes. Nine out of ten. Oh great.

耶!是的。是的。是的。十分之九。哦,太棒了。

Oh hey. Hello boys and girls. How are you?

哦,嘿。孩子们,你们好。你们好吗?

Oh listen. That's the bell ringing, because it's snack time.

哦,听。铃响了,因为到吃零食的时间了。

Oh. I'm so hungry. Are you hungry? Yeah?

哦。我太饿了。你们饿了吗?是吗?

I'm lucky, because down here I've got some crisps. Oh, I like crisps.

我很幸运,因为我在这下面有一些薯片。哦,我喜欢薯片。

Do you like crisps? Yeah.

你们喜欢薯片吗?是的。

They're delicious. Hi Steve. Hi. Hi Maggie.

薯片是美味的。嗨,史蒂夫。嗨。嗨,麦琪。

Would you like some crisps? They're delicious.

你想要一些薯片吗?它们是美味的。

Crisps? They'll give Steve a big fat tummy.

薯片?它们会让史蒂夫的肚子变得又大又肥。

I'm going to save him. Yeah. No crisps for you.

我要去救他。是的。你不能吃薯片。

Oh. Don't take all my crisps. Oh, Maggie.

哦。别把我的薯片都拿走。哦,麦琪。

What is she doing?

她在做什么?

Oh. Don't be such a naughty naughty bird.

哦。不要变成一只如此调皮的小鸟。

Oh. What is Maggie doing with my crisps?

哦。麦琪拿我的薯片做什么?

Oh. Oh dear. Oh dear. Crisps. So unhealthy. Let's give Steve an apple. Yeah.

哦。天哪。天哪。薯片。太不健康了。让我们给史蒂夫一个苹果吧。是的。

A nice juicy apple. Hey hey. Yummy yummy.

一个美味多汁的苹果。嘿嘿。好吃好吃。

Oh look, boys and girls. Maggie's coming back. Has she got my crisps?

哦,看,孩子们。麦琪回来了。她拿着我的薯片了吗?

Hey, Maggie. What have you got? A nice healthy apple.

嘿,麦琪。你拿了什么?一个健康美味的苹果。

An apple? Yeah. An apple. Yeah. Oh, but Maggie, I don't like apples.

一个苹果吗?是的。一个苹果。是的。哦,但是麦琪,我不喜欢苹果。

Do you like apples? Yeah. Yeah?

你们喜欢苹果吗?是的。是吗?

Oh well. I'm so hungry. I guess I'll take a bite.

哦。我太饿了。我想我要吃一口。

Hmm. It's delicious. Yeah.

嗯。苹果很美味。是的。

This apple is delicious. I'd forgotten how much I like apples.

这个苹果很好吃。我都忘了我有多喜欢苹果了。

Hmm. Great. Pardon me. How rude. Oh. That apple was delicious.

嗯。太好了。对不起。真粗鲁。哦。那个苹果很好吃。

But I'm still a little hungry and lucky me.

但我还是有点饿,我很幸运。

Look. Down here I've got some cakes.

看。下面有一些蛋糕。

Oh, hey, Maggie, would you like a cake?

哦,嘿,麦琪,你想要一块蛋糕吗?

Cake? Oh. I like a cake. Cake is unhealthy. Oh no. No no no.

蛋糕吗?哦。我喜欢蛋糕。蛋糕是不健康的。哦,不。不,不,不。

No more cake for Steve. Yummy yummy. No more cake for Steve.

史蒂夫不能再吃蛋糕了。好吃好吃。史蒂夫不能再吃蛋糕了。

No cake, no cake, no cake. Oh, Maggie. Oh, Maggie. My cakes.

不能吃蛋糕,不能吃蛋糕,不能吃蛋糕。哦,麦琪。哦,麦琪。我的蛋糕。

Not my cakes. Oh, I'm saving Steve from a big fat tummy.

不是我的蛋糕。哦,我得阻止史蒂夫把他的肚子变得又大又胖。

Oh. Cakes. So much sugar. Let's give Steve a nice juicy orange. Yeah.

哦。蛋糕。太多糖了。让我们给史蒂夫一个美味多汁的橙子吧。是的。

Oh, Maggie. Oh, look! Has she got my cakes?

哦,麦琪。哦,瞧!她拿着我的蛋糕了吗?

No she hasn't. Oh, Maggie. What have you got?

不,她没有。哦,麦琪。你拿了什么?

An orange. Yeah. An orange? An orange. But I don't really like oranges. I prefer cakes.

一个橙子。是的。一个橙子?一个橙子。但是我不太喜欢橙子。我更喜欢蛋糕。

Oh, Maggie. I suppose I should try a little piece of this orange. Yeah.

哦,麦琪。我想我应该尝一小块橙子。是的。

Yum yum. Oh. That's great.

好吃。哦。太棒了。

Oh. I'm very sorry. That was very rude.

哦。十分抱歉。真是太无礼了。

Well, I had an apple that was healthy and delicious.

我吃了一个健康又美味的苹果。

Then I had an orange which was healthy and juicy.

然后我吃了一个健康多汁的橙子。

But shh, don't tell Maggie I've got one more special treat just down here.

嘘,别告诉麦琪我在这下面还有一个特别的零食。

Chocolate. Oh. I love chocolate.

巧克力。哦。我非常喜欢巧克力。

Do you like chocolate? Hey, Steve. Are you eating chocolate?

你们喜欢巧克力吗?嘿,史蒂夫。你在吃巧克力吗?

No, Maggie. It's not chocolate.

没有,麦琪。这不是巧克力。

Hey. Where is she?

嘿。她在哪里呢?

Oh, Maggie. Maggie. Give me back my chocolate.

哦,麦琪。麦琪。把我的巧克力还给我。

No. No more chocolate. Oh. You naughty naughty bird. No more chocolate for you. Maggie.

不。你不能再吃巧克力了。哦。你这只调皮的鸟。你不能再吃巧克力了。麦琪。

Hmm. Chocolate. No no. I've got to give Steve a healthier snack.

嗯。巧克力。不,不。我要给史蒂夫吃更健康的零食。

Let's give him a banana. Yeah. Hey hey. Great.

我们给他一根香蕉吧。是的。嘿嘿。太棒了。

Oh. So Maggie, you haven't got my chocolate for me.

哦。所以麦琪,你不给我巧克力吃。

But what have you got? A banana. Yeah.

但是你拿了什么?一根香蕉。是的。

Oh a banana. Well. I suppose you're right.

哦,一根香蕉。好。我想你是对的。

A banana is a better snack than chocolate. Yeah.

香蕉是比巧克力更好的零食。是的。

I don't want a big fat tummy. No no no. Thanks Maggie.

我不想有个又大又肥的肚子。不,不,不。谢谢你,麦琪。

And anyway, I like bananas. Do you like bananas? Yeah.

不管怎样,我喜欢香蕉。你们喜欢香蕉吗?是的。

Delicious. Great. But now, I need a drink.

真美味。太棒了。但现在,我需要喝东西。

And all I've got is... well, this fizzy drink and that's not very healthy. No.

而我只有……这瓶汽水不太健康。不。

It's full of sugar. Oh. Hey, I wonder what Maggie will bring me instead.

这瓶汽水里面全是糖。哦。嘿,我想知道麦琪会给我带来什么。

Oh, look. Thanks Maggie. Orange juice. Great.

哦,看。谢谢你,麦琪。橙汁。太棒了。

Hmm. Delicious. So now I feel healthy and strong.

嗯。真美味。所以现在我觉得自己健康又强壮。

Ready to go and play. Hey, Maggie. Let's play, let's play.

准备好去玩了。嘿,麦琪。我们去玩吧,我们去玩吧。

Oh, listen. What's that noise? I think Maggie needs my help.

哦,听。什么声音?我想麦琪需要我的帮助。

Oh, Maggie, Maggie. What's the matter?

哦,麦琪,麦琪。你怎么了?

Oh dear. Oh, Maggie. Are you okay?

天哪。哦,麦琪。你还好吗?

No. My tummy hurts. Oh dear, Maggie. Did you eat all of my chocolate?

不。我的肚子疼。天哪,麦琪。你把我的巧克力都吃了吗?

Yeah. My crisps, all of my cakes, and all of my fizzy drink.

是的。你把我的薯片和我所有的蛋糕也都吃了,还喝了我所有的汽水。

Oh, I'm not surprised you've got a poorly tummy, Maggie.

哦,你的肚子不舒服我一点也不惊讶,麦琪。

You should eat more healthily. Yeah. And so should you. Like me. Haha.

你应该吃得更健康些。是的。你们也应该如此。就像我一样。哈哈。

Bye bye, girls and boys.

再见,孩子们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 第157期:给麦琪唱首歌 2021-11-26
  • 第158期:圣诞节之歌 2021-12-04
  • 第160期:这是什么? 2021-12-10
  • 第161期:红色, 绿色, 黄色 2021-12-11
  • 第162期:史蒂夫送糖果 2021-12-18
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。