手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

奇幻喜剧电影《派对女孩升天记》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I have this crazy idea. Instead of going out, what if we stay home.

我有个疯狂的想法。与其出去,不如待在家里。
No, No! We're not staying in.
不,不!我们不要待在家里。
I like having a good time too. But there is more to life than partying. Come on!
我也喜欢疯玩儿。但生活中还有比派对更重要的东西。来吧!
Oh, you're awake!
哦,你醒了!
What is happening?
发生了什么事?
I'm Val, your temporary guardian angel. Yeah, you died.
我是瓦尔,你的临时守护天使。没错,你死了。
So... I died in the bathroom? Did that go viral?
所以...我是死在了厕所里?已经疯传开了吗?
You have unfinished business back on Earth.
你在人间还有未完成的任务。
You get a second chance to make things right with a select list of people.
你有第二次机会,和几位挑选出来的人一起弥补过错。
You have five days to complete this list.
你有五天的时间来完成这份清单。
Five days? What if I can't?
五天?如果我做不到呢?
Well, then, you know, it's... It's... yeah. You want the above. Trust me.
那么,你知道的,就会...是的。你是想要上天堂的。相信我。
Lisa. Wake up! Wake up!
丽莎。快醒醒!快醒醒!
You aren't here. You died.
你应该不在这里了啊。你死了啊。
Yeah, that sucked. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk.
是的,糟透了。我不会伤害你的。我只是想和你谈谈。

奇幻喜剧电影《派对女孩升天记》预告片

I need an exorcist. My best friend, I can see her.

我需要找一个驱魔师。我最好的朋友,我能看见她。
Is she here now? Boo! Uh-huh.
她现在在这儿吗?啵!嗯嗯。
I am also trying to make sense of everything.
我也在试图搞清楚这是怎么一回事。
I'm supposed to help you, my mom, and my dad. He's a mess.
我想要帮助你、我的妈妈和我的爸爸。他现在是一团糟。
I miss you, kiddo.
我想你,孩子。
Sorry for not visiting much. I'm going to let you know I'm okay. I want to fix this.
很抱歉我不常来。我会让你知道,我很好。我想解决这个问题。
You wanna he...
你想要他...
There's a whole world out there, and you are missing it.
外面有一个完整的世界,而你却错过了。
I heard you playing music.
我听到你在放音乐。
Invite him in. Stop it. Stop what?
邀请他进来。停。停什么?
I didn't say anything. Did you?
我什么也没说啊。是你说的吗?
Ask him in. Do you want to come in?
让他进来。你想要进来吗?
Sure. Yeah. No, I'd love that.
当然了。是啊。我很乐意。
You have just two days left. Open your heart.
你只剩两天的时间了。打开你的心房。
If Cassie were here, I would tell her she was an angel.
如果凯西在这里,我会告诉她,她是个天使。
Serious... Seriously? Sorry, are we not... Sorry. You okay?
真是...认真的吗?抱歉,我们不是....对不起。你还好吧?
I'll give you some privacy. Like that, it's...
我给你点私人空间。这样就...
Go back to your owner.
快回到你主人身边吧。
So we can talk to animals?
所以我们可以和动物交谈吗?
Not we. I can. Yeah, it's above your power grade. Oh.
不是我们。是我。等级比你高。哦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暂时的,临时的
n. 临时工

联想记忆
guardian ['gɑ:diən]

想一想再看

n. 保护人,监护人

 
viral ['vairəl]

想一想再看

adj. 滤过性毒菌的,滤过性毒菌引起的

联想记忆
unfinished [,ʌn'finiʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 未完成的

 
privacy ['praivəsi]

想一想再看

n. 隐私,隐居,秘密

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。