手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧爱情电影《他是我的全部》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

And action! We're live here, and surprise!

开拍!这可是现场直播,惊喜吧!
We're on the set of my boyfriend's brand-new music video.
我们现在是在我男朋友的全新MV的录制现场。
Jordan! What are you doing?
乔丹!你在干什么?
Let's not freak out.
先不要激动。
How could you do this to me? We're over, okay?
你怎么能这样对我?我们结束了!
Padgett! What?! You're still live.
帕吉特!怎么了?!你还在直播呢。
Breakups are hard.
分手是很煎熬的。
I was humiliated.
我被羞辱了。
You're going viral. In the wrong way.
你火了。只不过是以错误的方式。
It will get better.
一切都会好起来的。
Makeovers are my thing.
形象大改造是我的专长。

喜剧爱情电影《他是我的全部》预告片

When I first met him, he was 120 pounds of bad hair.

我第一次见到他时,他头发有120磅重。
Why don't you make another Jordan?
你为什么不再捧出一个乔丹呢?
I will create the next prom king.
我会创造下一个舞会之王。
You make it sound easy.
你说得简单。
You don't think I can do it?
你觉得我做不到吗?
No, but I do think it'll be fun watching you try.
做不到,但我觉得看着你尝试会很有趣。
A bet? I'm in.
打赌吗?放马过来。
Just so you don't make it too easy on yourself, we'll pick the guy.
为了不让你自己觉得太容易,我们来给你挑选。
What about him? Cameron... Kweller, I think.
他怎么样?卡梅隆...凯勒。
He is a total disaster. Weird. Antisocial.
他是个十足的废物。怪人。反社会。
I don't wanna stare at your underwear while I eat, dirtbags.
我吃东西的时候可不想盯着你的内裤看,人渣。
Great.
太好了。
Cameron, hey. I was hoping I could take a lesson, and since you and I are friends... Friends?
卡梅隆,嘿。我想今天能上一节课,毕竟我们是朋友...朋友吗?
We go to school together.
我们在同一所学校啊。
You can't enjoy this without sharing it with 500 strangers?
你不跟500个陌生人分享,就不舒服是吗?
Just capturing the moment. Disgusting! Sorry.
就是为了抓拍到那一刻。真恶心!对不起。
Who's the new guy? A little scruffy, but cute.
新来的这家伙是谁?有点邋遢,但很可爱。
Just wait until I'm done with his makeover.
等我把他打扮好再说。
He's definitely not what I expected.
他绝对不是我想的那样。
There's more to you than what you let everyone see.
相比起你让大家看到的样子,其实你还有更多别人不知道的点。
What if I like it that way?
如果我就喜欢那样呢?
You're falling for our little project?
你被我们的试验品迷住了吗?
Things aren't always the way they seem.
事情并不总是像看上去的那样。
I was a bet? Go to hell.
我就是一个赌注?去死吧。
I really screwed up, Mom.
我真的搞砸了,妈妈。
It's only a mistake if you don't learn from it.
如果你不从中吸取教训,那它就只是一个错误。
Things with Padgett may have gotten a little more complicated than I thought.
帕吉特的事可能比我想的要复杂一些。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
viral ['vairəl]

想一想再看

adj. 滤过性毒菌的,滤过性毒菌引起的

联想记忆
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
disaster [di'zɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 灾难

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。