手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 一起变美呀 > 正文

2019年热度发型一览

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Just which haircuts will be in high demand in 2019?

究竟哪种发型会在2019年热度最高?

While all kinds of bobs make the cut, no pun intended, some classic styles you never thought would return are well on their way back.

虽然短发样式各种各样(不是双关语),但有一些你从未想过会再次翻红的经典发型风格又火了。

Here's what hair gurus say is gonna be hot in 2019.

以下是发行时认为2019年会热度很高的发型。

"Wait, that's me."

“等等,这竟然是我。”

"Yes."

“是你。”

"I'm beautiful"

“我可太美了吧。”

Senior stylist, Fae Norris, from Neighborhood Salon in Echo Park, California, says blunt cuts will be making their way into 2019.

来自加利福尼亚回声公园美发店的资深设计师法埃·诺里斯表示,齐剪法将在2019年翻红。

She dished, "We'll see a lot of chin-length to collarbone bobs with deep side or middle parts."

她说:“长度在下巴到锁骨之间,很厚或中等厚度的的齐短发。”

And this style works whether you have curly, wavy, or pin straight hair, which basically means it's perfect for every woman.

不管你是卷发、波浪发还是、直发,这种发型都很管用,这基本上意味着它非常适合每个女人。

Norris says, "This is about ditching the overly complicated layered cuts and keeping life simple with this timeless, chic look."

诺里斯说:“这个发型放弃了过于复杂的层次,只是保持简单的裁剪,拥有永恒别致的观感。”

Even Ariana Grande who is known for her tight, high ponytails said "thank u, next" to her iconic look toward the end of 2018, opting for a much shorter blunt cut.

甚至以扎紧高马尾著称的阿里安娜·格兰德也表示感谢,她在2018年底选择了一个很短的齐剪作为标志性造型。

Listen up ladies, perms are back.

听着,女士们,烫发又来了。

And FRED NYC's Fred Connors confirmed it, saying, "More women in the salon are asking about perms."

FRED NYC的弗雷德·康纳斯证实了这一点,他说:“沙龙里询问烫发问题的女性越来越多。”

"What's wrong with your head?"

“你头发怎么了?”

"I got a permanent."

“我电烫了头发。”

"You did it that way on purpose?"

“你的头发是故意做成这样的?”

In 2019, Connors expects many women to take a break from their curling irons and try out more permanent coils.

康纳斯预计,2019年,许多女性将暂停使用卷发器,尝试更持久的卷发。

While it may be really hard to imagine, Connors claims the retro style still works today,

虽然这可能真的很难想象,但康纳斯声称复古风格在今天仍然很热,

saying it's flirty and easy to wear.

他说复古风格很性感,也很容易维持。

But if you need some perm inspo, look no further than Jennifer Beals in Flashdance.

不过,如果你需要烫发的话,那就看看《闪电舞》里的詹妮弗·比尔斯吧。

For real.

真的。

If you're not feeling the perm, it's okay.

如果你不喜欢烫发,没关系。

2019 is going to be chock full of other great looks.

2019年将有好多很棒的造型。

Holly Pistas from Chicago's Gordon Salon says, "Textured bobs are definitely going to be a go-to style in 2019.

芝加哥Gordon Salon的霍利·皮斯塔斯说:“纹理的鲍勃发型肯定会成为2019年的流行款式。

download.jpg

People want a haircut that is easy and not too structured.

人们想要一个简单而不太生硬的发型。

They… want something they can scrunch and go!"

他们…想要能够揉捏的发型!”

Pistas said bobs "can still be chic and edgy," which is part of why they're going to be so popular in 2019.

皮斯塔斯表示,波比“仍然可以时尚前卫”,这也是它们在2019年如此受欢迎的部分原因。

"What's next?"

“接下来是什么?”

If you've been thinking about getting bangs, now's your shot.

如果你一直在想弄刘海,那就看好了。

Sharon Ramcharitar, senior stylist at Vu Hair in New York City says she expects to see a few different looks in 2019, including…

纽约市Vu Hair的高级造型师莎伦·拉姆查里塔说,她预计2019年会看到一些不同的造型,包括…

"… trendy bangs, which include a shaggy or face framed bang to shorter bangs and tousled bangs."

“……时髦的刘海,有蓬松的刘海、遮脸刘海,短刘海和乱刘海。”

Holly Pistas echoed the sentiment, saying, "The comeback of bangs is only getting stronger.

霍利·皮斯塔斯也表达了同样的观点,她说:“刘海的复出只会越来越强烈。

People like some framing around their face to break it up."

人们喜欢用刘海来更改脸部架构。”

"That was the second most thrilling experience of my whole life."

“那是我一生中第二激动人心的经历。”

Ricardo Dinis, the global artistic director at Aveda said 2019 will also be a good year for natural, long hair "with no fuss layers."

阿维达全球艺术总监里卡多·迪尼斯说,在2019年,“没有挑剔的层次”的自然长发也会很火

And he says the look even works with bangs.

他说这种造型甚至和刘海一样有效。

Celeb stylist Matt Fugate told Allure, "Bangs should create a triangle shape that aligns with the outer corners of your eyes.

名人造型师马特·福盖特对《Allure》说,“刘海应该创造出一个与外眼角对齐的三角形形状。

Just don't make the layers around your face too short.

只是别把你脸上的层次弄得太短。

They'll look most flattering if they begin below the chin."

如果从下巴以下开始,看起来会很讨人喜欢。”

If you need a celebrity to model your style after, Jessica Biel's character in The Sinner is totally rocking the look.

如果你需要模仿一个名人的风格,杰西卡·贝尔在《救赎之路》中扮演的角色绝对会让你大吃一惊。

For many, 2019 will be the year to get out of your comfort zone and try a new look.

对许多人来说,2019年将是走出舒适区,尝试新面貌的一年。

And according to Fae Norris, you have plenty of styles to choose from.

据费诺里斯说,你有很多款式可供选择。

From pixies to shaved heads to bowl cuts, your new look can be a blend of fashion-forward and retro, and all kinds of women are giving them a go.

从小精灵到剃光头再到锅盖头,你的新造型可以融合时尚前卫和复古,各种各样的女人都在尝试不同发型。

"I've heard she's a domestic goddess from the future."

“我听说她是未来的国内女神。”

While it might be hard to think of a bowl cut as flattering,

虽然很难想象锅盖头还好看,

Norris assures us that they can be,

诺里斯向我们保证,他们可以做到,

saying, "Bowl cuts can be softened by a subtle layer preventing anything resembling a mushroom from occurring."

并表示:“可以通过微妙的层次柔和锅盖头,防止会像蘑菇头。”

According to Norris, South Korea and Germany have already gone mainstream with the trend.

据诺里斯说,韩国和德国已经成为这一趋势的主流。

Are you sick of blow-drying your hair?

你讨厌吹干头发吗?

Then 2019 is going to be your year.

那么2019年将是你的一年。

Ricardo Dinis says "slick back" and "wet-look bobs" are an up-and-coming trend.

里卡多·迪尼斯说,“光滑的背头”和“湿漉漉的波布头”是一个新兴的趋势。

While achieving the wet look may sound as simple as washing your hair and throwing in some gel, it's not quite that easy.

虽然达到湿润的外观可能听起来像洗头发和喷发胶一样简单,但这不是很容易。

Kim Kardashian's hairstylist, Chris Appleton, revealed to Behind the Chair, "It's not actually wet, it's just a wet look. Use products to create gloss."

金·卡戴珊的发型师克里斯·阿普尔顿向Behind the Chair透露,“其实不是湿的,只是湿的样子。使用产品来创造光泽感。”

He recommends coating your hair with high-gloss oil shellac, and working section by section until you achieve that trendy wet look.

他建议在头发上涂上高光泽的发胶,然后一节一节地处理,直到达到时髦的湿发效果。

"And a lot of people get confused and put gel in their hair, whereas the hair should still feel touchable and it should still feel soft."

“很多人会感到困惑,然后在头发上涂上发胶,但头发仍然摸起来柔滑。”

Then, of course, to really become Kim K, you'll need some couture and a celebrity photographer, but, one step at a time for 2019!

当然,要真正成为金·卡戴珊,你需要一些时装和名人摄影师,但是,2019年一步一个脚印!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sentiment ['sentimənt]

想一想再看

n. 感情,情趣,意见,观点,多愁善感

联想记忆
framing ['reimiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
confirmed [kən'fə:md]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
blend [blend]

想一想再看

v. 混合
n. 混合物

 
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
mushroom ['mʌʃrum]

想一想再看

n. 蘑菇,菌菇状物,暴发户
vi. 扩张,迅

 


关键字: 发型 变美 2019

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。