手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 牧羊少年奇幻之旅 > 正文

牧羊少年奇幻之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:男孩请风帮忙

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

The desert didn't answer him for a few moments.

沙漠半晌没有做声。
Then it told him, "I'll give you my sands to help the wind to blow, but, alone, I can't do anything. You have to ask for help from the wind."
然后它对男孩说:“我可以为你奉上我的沙子,以便让风刮起来。但我独个儿做不成这件事。你请求风帮忙吧。”
A breeze began to blow. The tribesmen watched the boy from a distance, talking among themselves in a language that the boy couldn't understand.
一阵微风开始刮起来。军官们远远地望着男孩,而男孩正讲着一种他们听不懂的语言。
The alchemist smiled.
炼金术士露出了微笑。
The wind approached the boy and touched his face.
风来到了男孩身边,轻抚他的脸庞。
It knew of the boy's talk with the desert, because the winds know everything.
它听到了男孩与沙漠的谈话,风一向无所不知。
They blow across the world without a birthplace, and with no place to die.
它吹遍全世界,没有起始之地,也没有终结之处。
"Help me," the boy said. "One day you carried the voice of my loved one to me."
“请帮帮我。”男孩对风说,“有一天,我曾从你那里听到了我心上人的声音。”
"Who taught you to speak the language of the desert and the wind?"
“是谁教会了你讲沙漠和风的语言?”
"My heart," the boy answered.
“是我的心。”男孩回答。
The wind has many names.
风有许许多多名字。
In that part of the world, it was called the sirocco, because it brought moisture from the oceans to the east.
在这里它被称作西罗科风,因为它把水分从海洋带到东方。
In the distant land the boy came from, they called it the levanter,
在遥远的男孩的故乡,它被称作地中海东风,
because they believed that it brought with it the sands of the desert, and the screams of the Moorish wars.
因为人们相信它带来了沙漠的尘土和摩尔人厮杀时的呐喊。
Perhaps, in the places beyond the pastures where his sheep lived, men thought that the wind came from Andalusia.
也许在更为遥远的牧场上,人们会认为风起于安达卢西亚。

牧羊少年奇幻之旅.jpg

But, actually, the wind came from no place at all, nor did it go to any place; that's why it was stronger than the desert.

但是,风来无源起之地,去无消失之所,因而比沙漠威力更大。
Someone might one day plant trees in the desert, and even raise sheep there, but never would they harness the wind.
未来的某一天,人们可能会在沙漠里种树,甚至养羊,但永远控制不了风。
"You can't be the wind," the wind said. "We're two very different things."
“你不可能成为风。”风说,“我们的本质不同。”
"That's not true," the boy said. "I learned the alchemist's secrets in my travels.
“并非如此。”男孩说,“我跟你一起在世上漂泊的时候,了解了炼金术的秘密。
I have inside me the winds, the deserts, the oceans, the stars, and everything created in the universe.
在我身上融合了风、沙漠、海洋、星星,以及宇宙中的一切。
We were all made by the same hand, and we have the same soul.
我们都是由同一只手创造的,拥有同样的灵魂。
I want to be like you, able to reach every corner of the world, cross the seas,
我想像你一样,渗透进每一个角落,穿越大海,
blow away the sands that cover my treasure, and carry the voice of the woman I love."
吹开掩盖着我那份财宝的沙土,把我心上人的声音带到我身边。”
"I heard what you were talking about the other day with the alchemist," the wind said.
“那天我听到了你跟炼金术士的谈话,”风说道。
"He said that everything has its own personal legend. But people can't turn themselves into the wind."
“他说每件事物都有自己的天命。人不可能变成风。”
"Just teach me to be the wind for a few moments," the boy said.
“求你教我变成风吧,只要一会儿就行,”男孩说。
"So you and I can talk about the limitless possibilities of people and the winds."
“好让我们能够谈谈人和风的无限潜能。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
harness ['hɑ:nis]

想一想再看

n. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带
vt

 
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。