手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 科学探秘之旅 > 正文

科学在手 妹子帅哥跟你走

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Good news Algoes, science is telling you there's still a chance.

好消息,木头人们,科学说,你们还是有机会翻身的。
Hey guys, Tara here for dnews.
朋友们,大家好,欢迎大家收看我们的频道,我是塔拉。
And it turns out knowing how to flirt may get you laid.
事实证明,知道如何调情或许可以帮你成功约到炮友噢。
Who knew, right? it's crazy.
谁知道呢,对吧?听着很不可思议的样子。
A team of psychologists at Webster University has discovered
韦伯斯特大学一群心理学家发现,
that not only is flirting important in picking up the opposite sex, or same sex if that's your thing, it's actually more effective than looking good.
调情不仅对搭讪异性——或者同性,如果同性才是你的菜的话——非常重要,甚至比漂亮的打扮还要奏效。
Scientists studied various flirting techniques used in places like singles bars and shopping malls,
科学家研究了单身酒吧,商场等场所常见的调情技巧后,
and found that it's not the most physically attractive people who get approached,
发现捷足先登的并非那些长相身材最为出众的人,
but the ones who signal their availability and confidence through basic flirting.
而是那些用基本的调情手段散发出自信的光芒,同时暗示别人自己可以被接近的人。
Of course, the two most Universal techniques are smiling and making eye contact,
尽管最普遍的两种调情技巧非微笑和目光接触莫属,
those are pretty powerful on their own,
毕竟它们本身就有很强大的吸引力,
but what else can be done to seal the deal?
但我们是否还有别的办法把调情成功变成板上钉钉的事情呢?
For women, things like flipping your hair, or licking your lips can be a good signal.
对于女性来说,撩头发和抿嘴唇之类的动作都是很好的信号。
And studies have shown that playing hard-to-get works, as long as you're enthusiastic about the person you're with.
而且,研究表明,欲擒故纵这一招也是管用的,只要你对对方真的感兴趣。
For men, research shows that the most effective flirting technique early on involves displays of social dominance.
而对于男性来说,研究表明初期最有效的调情技巧是展示自己的社会主导地位。
And no, that does not mean walking into a bar and peeing all over the floor.
不,这并不意味着让你进入酒吧之后在地板上尿尿。
Believe it or not, women do not like that.
你爱信不信,反正女人是不喜欢那样的男人的。
What they do like is much more subtle behavior.
她们喜欢的是更微妙的行为。
Briefly glancing at the person you're interested in,
对你感兴趣的人投以漫不经心的目光,
positioning your body so it takes up more space,
调整姿势,把身体打开,
changing your location in a bar more frequently,
多换换位置,
and making playful non reciprocated contact with male friends.
和同性朋友进行有趣但不求回应的接触。
The study shows that men who do these things receive preferential attention from women.
该研究表明,这样的男性更容易受到女性的关注。
1

And anecdotally, I can tell you that a group of guys is much less intimidating than one guy standing at the bar alone,

而且,有趣的是,我可以告诉你,和一群朋友一起要远比一个人孤零零地站在酒吧里更让女生觉得放心,
presumably for the sole purpose of picking up girls.
因为后者会让人觉得就是为了跟女孩子搭讪。
Also, leave the cheesy pickup lines at home.
此外,把俗套的搭讪套话留在家中吧。
Research shows that women tend to prefer innocuous opening lines over direct or clever ones,
研究表明,女性更倾向于喜欢无伤大雅的开场白,而不是直接或者聪明的开场白,
whereas men actually want women to be direct about their intentions.
而男人则希望女性能够直接表明自己的意图。
Once you're actually engaged in conversation with someone, the study says that touching can be the most effective flirting technique.
研究表明,一旦你真正开始和某人搭上话以后,触碰或许是最有效的调情手段。
And sure enough, research shows that a light touch on the forearm can make a man more successful in getting a girl's number.
而且,研究表明,轻轻触碰对方的前臂更容易帮男性要到女性的电话号码。
But guys, I cannot stress this enough, it's all about context.
不过,同志们,我还是要强调强调再强调,任何时候都要看情况。
In general, women are much less receptive to being touched by people they don't know,
一般而言,女性比较比喜欢被陌生人触碰,
so, stick with the pleasantries at first, a handshake, maybe a light shoulder tap until you know for certain that she's interested.
所以,一开始一定要注意礼貌,在没确定她是否对你真的感兴趣之前,握握手或者轻拍对方的肩膀就好。
If you're getting clear signals, then, maybe try mixing it up with a playful forearm touch or a light brush of the waist.
如果你明确收到了信号,那么,或许你可以尝试将上面的动作和开玩笑似的触碰对方的前臂或者轻轻掠过对方的腰之类的动作相结合。
And if you really can't tell whether or not she's interested,
如果你真的分辨不出她对你是否有兴趣,
there are some dead giveaway signs,
也还是有一些小招可以支给你们,
a woman who's comfortable with you will speak smoothly and quickly,
如果一个女人对你印象还可以的话,她说话就会很流畅,很快,
and she won't wince or pull away, if you try to touch her arm.
而且你想要触碰她胳膊,她也不会躲避或者走开。
In fact, that right there is probably the best barometer you have.
事实上,这一信号可以说是最好的晴雨表了。
But, again, context is everything.
但是,还是那句话,一切都要看情况。
So if a woman is clearly not feeling it, back off.
如果一个女人明显对你没感觉,那你就识相地走开。
There's nothing more unappealing than a guy who can't get a hint.
没有什么比不识相更让人讨厌的了。
With that, I will leave the men watching this with one last piece of personal advice, not yet proven by science,
此外,我还有最后一条个人的小建议送给正在观看这条视频的大兄弟们,虽然这一招目前还没有科学依据,
but effective nonetheless, which is that self-awareness goes a very very long way.
但它管用啊,那就是自我意识是一个非常非常漫长的过程。
Girls can tell when you're trying too hard, so instead of sticking to a tried-and-true formula,
你有没有用力过猛,女孩子们是看得出来的,所以,与其默守一个行之有效的套路,
try just having a conversation, you know, like you actually care about what the other person has to say.
倒不如直接上去跟人说说话,做出一副你真的很在意她说什么的样子。
It's an insane concept I know, but it works.
我知道,这个方法听着很不可思议,但它真的管用的。
If you have any other flirting tips, preferably ones that don't end in restraining orders, leave them in the comments below, or hit us up on twitter @dnews.
如果您还有其他调情技巧,最好是不会让人碰壁的那种,请在视频下方留言,或者在twitter上 @我们噢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smoothly [smu:ðli]

想一想再看

adv. 平滑地,流畅地

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
waist [weist]

想一想再看

n. 腰,腰部

 
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
nonetheless [.nʌnðə'les]

想一想再看

adv. 尽管如此(仍然)

 
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
seal [si:l]

想一想再看

n. 印章,封条
n. 海豹
v.

 
availability [ə.veilə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 有效,有用,有益;可得到的人(或物)

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。