手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

指纹有什么作用

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Squeaks is getting ready to tell me a riddle he heard!

吱吱正准备告诉我一个他听到的谜语。
Okay, Squeaks, go ahead!
好了,吱吱,说吧!
What is something that you always have with you…and that you always leave behind?
什么东西一直伴随着你...而且你总能留下它?
Hmmm. I'm not sure. Can I have a hint?
嗯...我不确定,能给个提示吗?
The answer's right at the tips of my fingers?
答案就在我的指尖?
Wait! Is the answer my fingerprints?
等一下!答案是指纹吗?
Awesome! That was a great riddle, Squeaks!
真棒!吱吱,这个谜语不错!
Fingerprints are the skin patterns on the ends of your fingers and thumbs.
指纹是你手指末端的皮肤纹样。
If you look closely at the tips of your fingers under a bright light,
如果你在明亮的光源下仔细观察自己的指尖,
you'll see some bumps and ridges that make kind of a pattern.
就会看到组成某种纹样的凸起和脊线。
Those patterns have been with you your whole life, and they go with you everywhere.
这种纹样会伴随你的一生,跟随你到各个地方。
But the bumps and ridges also leave marks behind.
但这些凸起和脊线也会留下痕迹。
You might have seen these marks on a mirror or window, or even on paper,
你可能在镜子或窗户甚至纸上看到过这些痕迹,
if you've gotten marker or paint on your fingertips.
如果你的指尖有标记物或油漆的话。
But we always leave these fingerprint marks, even if we can't see them.
但我们其实一直都留有这些指纹印记,即使我们看不见。
That's because the skin that covers our bodies, including our fingers, makes sweat and oil.
这是因为覆盖我们身体包括手指的皮肤会产生油和汗。
That sweat and oil mixes together, and covers the tips of our fingers.
汗水和油混合在一起,覆盖在我们的指尖上。
When we touch something or pick it up, the sweat and oil get left behind
当我们触碰某物或拿起某物时,汗水和油就会留下,
and make a mark that looks a lot like that pattern on our fingertips.
并产生一个非常类似指纹纹样的痕迹。
You can see this for yourself!
你可以自己看!

finger.png

All you need to check out one of your own fingerprints is a pencil, a piece of white paper, and some clear tape.

你查看自己指纹所需的工具是铅笔、一张白纸和一些干净的胶带。
First, tear of a piece of tape. It doesn't have to be too big, just enough to cover the tip of your finger.
首先,撕一节胶带。它不需要太大,刚好覆盖你的指尖即可。
Put the tape on the table so that the sticky side is up.
把胶带放在桌子上,让粘着的一面朝上。
Then, use the pencil to make a nice dark spot on the paper. Make it really dark!
然后用铅笔在纸上画一个漂亮的黑点。让它真得变黑!
Now, take your pointer finger, and rub it on your forehead, right next to your hair line.
现在,举起你的食指,在发线旁边的额头上擦一下。
This will help to put some extra oil on that finger, and to make a better fingerprint.
这能让手指粘上更多的油,制作更好的指纹。
Press your pointer finger on the pencil spot. Rock it back and forth like this.
把你的食指按在铅笔画得黑点上。像这样来回滑动。
Now, press your finger down on to the sticky side of the tape.
现在把你的手指按到胶带粘着的一面上。
Try to make sure you press straight down, so you don't smudge your fingerprint!
你要确保直接按下去,这样不会弄脏你的指纹!
Carefully peel the tape off, stick it on a clean side of the paper, and smooth it out gently.
小心地把胶带揭下来,贴在纸的干净一面,轻轻把它弄平。
Can you see your fingerprint?
你看到自己的指印了吗?
Scientists have noticed that there are three three main patterns in fingerprints…
科学家注意到人类的指印纹样有三种类型
…the arch, the loop, and the whorl.
斗形纹、箕形纹和弓线纹。
I think that mine looks like a whorl! Cool!
我的看起来像斗形纹!真棒!
And you know what's even cooler?
你知道什么更棒吗?
Each of your fingers has a different pattern, and nobody else has fingerprints that are quite like yours.
你的每个手指都有不同的纹样,而且没有人和你有非常类似的指纹。
Your fingerprints are something that makes you different from every other person!
你的指纹让你与众不同!
When you get bigger, your fingerprints get bigger, but their patterns don't change.
当你长大时,你的指纹也会变大,但它们的纹样不会改变。
Your fingerprints are truly a body part that helps to make you … you!
你的指纹确实是帮助你成为你自己的一个身体部分!
The fact that everyone has different fingerprints can also be pretty useful!
每个人有不同指纹的事实也很有用!
The police can use fingerprints to solve crimes, like if someone steals jewelry from a store.
警察可以用指纹来解决犯罪问题,比如有人从商店偷珠宝。
If they know the thief touched the cabinets where they keep the diamonds,
如果警察知道小偷碰了装钻石的橱柜,
the police can figure out who did it by checking who has a matching fingerprint.
就可以通过检查谁有一个匹配的指纹来找出凶手。
You can also use a fingerprint kind of like a key or password.
你也可以将指纹用于钥匙或密码等事物。
You've probably seen people do that to open up their phone or tablet.
你可能已经看到人们这样开手机或平板电脑了。
You're right, Squeaks, it's my turn to tell you a riddle!
吱吱,你说得对,轮到我给你出谜语了!
I think I'll use my fingerprint open up my phone and see if I can find a good one!
我觉得我应该用指纹打开手机,看看能不能找到一个好谜语!
Thanks for joining us!
感谢您的收看!
If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks and me, hit the subscribe button,
如果你想继续学习,与我和吱吱共度美好时光,就点击订阅吧,
and don't forget to check us out on the YouTube Kids app.
不要忘了在YouTube Kids app查看我们。
Thanks, and we'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
感谢您的收看,我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
riddle ['ridl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,谜语
vt. 解谜,出谜题,充满,打

 
arch [ɑ:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 拱,拱门,拱状物
v. 成拱形,拱起

 
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠宝,珠宝类

 
smudge [smʌdʒ]

想一想再看

n. 污点,渍痕,浓烟 v. (使)变脏,(使)模糊

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
pattern ['pætən]

想一想再看

n. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型
v. 以图案

 
fingerprint ['fiŋgə.print]

想一想再看

n. 指纹,特点 vt. 取 ... 的指纹,鉴别特征

 
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 带有武器的植物 2018-05-14
  • 5种冰河时代的动物 2018-05-17
  • 世界上声音最响亮的昆虫 2018-05-25
  • 哪只手更强些 2018-05-30
  • 为什么真菌很厉害 2018-06-04
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。