手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA看电影学英语 > 正文

I am Dead Meat 我有大麻烦了

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.

欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "I am dead meat."
我们今天的短语是I am dead meat。
It comes from a funny film called "Storks."
它出自喜剧电影《逗鸟外传:萌宝满天飞》。
People once joked that the stork is a large long-legged bird brings a baby to his parents.
鹳是一种巨大的、长腿的鸟类,人们曾开玩笑称它会把一个宝宝送给他的父母们。
This film tells us about a girl and a stork, caring one more baby.
这部电影讲述了一个小女孩和一只鹳照顾多个小宝宝的故事。
Listen for the saying "I am dead meat".
留意听一下I am dead meat这个短语。
There's one last baby to deliver. Aww...
还有一个要送的宝宝。哎呀...
This is a family that never got the baby they asked for.
这就是那个没有得到他们应得的宝宝的那个家庭。
If this baby finds her family, then maybe I can find mine.
如果这个宝宝找到了她的家人,那么可能我也能找到我的家人。
If anyone finds out about this, I am dead meat.
如果有人发现,我就死定了。

电影《逗鸟外传:萌宝满天飞》

So, what do you think "I am dead meat" means?

那么,你觉得"I am dead meat"指的是什么呢?
Is it: I will be dinner or I am in big trouble?
是我会成为晚餐还是我会有大麻烦呢?
Listen again. Did you have the right answer?
再听一遍。你的答案是正确的吗?
There's one last baby to deliver. Aww...
还有一个要送的宝宝。哎呀...
If anyone finds out about this, I am dead meat.
如果有人发现,我就死定了。
The saying "I am dead meat" means I am in big trouble.
I am dead meat这个说法的含义是指我会有大麻烦。
Perhaps because you did something wrong.
也许是因为你做了错事。
In the film, the stork does something that it is not supposed to do anymore: deliver a baby.
在这部电影中,这只鹳做了本不应该再做的事情:送一个宝宝。
But this is only a film.
但是这只是一部电影。
In real life, if you are "dead meat", it means you really are in big trouble!
在现实生活中,如果你是dead meat,那意思就是说你真的有大麻烦了!
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。