手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA每日语法 > 正文

causative 使役动词

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Kaveh.

欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目,我是卡维。
And I'm Lucija.
我是露西佳。
Lucija, we're filming. You should be paying attention.
露西佳,我们正在录影,你应该专心点。
Wait a second. This is a really interesting part! I'm learning so much.
等等,这部分真的很有趣,我学到很多。
But Lucija, we're actually doing something that's really important!
但露西佳,我们确实在做很重要的事。
Wait a second. I'm almost finished!
等等,我快看完了。
OK, you know what? Now you're just making me crazy!
好吧,你知道吗?你让我抓狂。
Yes, I am! And you know what you just did? You used the causative make.
是的,你知道你刚才说什么了吗?你刚用了使役动词make。

回来.png

A causative sentence starts with a SUBJECT, followed by a causative verb, then an object, and then the simple form of the verb.

使动句以主语开头,后接使役动词,再接宾语,再接动词的简单形式。
A common causative in English is "MAKE." And you used it when you said, "You're making me crazy."
英语中常见的使役动词是make。当你说你让我抓狂时,用到了使役动词make。
OK, so you did all of that just to introduce this topic?
好吧,你做所有这些只是为了引出今天的话题?
Sure! Because causatives are super important. Causatives express how one actor causes another actor to do something.
当然!因为使役动词超级重要,使役动词表述施动者致使另一施动者去做某事。
I know what they are. But now you've just made me upset!
我知道她们是什么,但现在你让我有点忧伤。
That's understandable. Because the causative "make" has a strong meaning.
可以理解,因为使役动词make是强意性的词,
One person makes or maybe even forces another person to do something. Kaveh, come back!
一个人致使甚或强制他人做某事。回来,卡维!
OK, I'm not angry anymore. I'll just make you buy me some coffee later.
好啦,我现在不生气了,晚些时候请我喝咖啡。
OK, you've got a deal.
没问题,说定了。
Now you've made me pretty happy.
听你这么说我很开心。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天节目的全部内容。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understandable [.ʌndə'stændəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可理解的,能够懂的

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。