手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):电影《婚宴桌牌19号》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It's the same wedding, it's the same celebration no matter what table you're at

这是相同的婚礼,无论你坐在哪里都是同样的庆祝方式
You okay? You've got something growing up here
你还好吗?你看起来很心烦啊
This is where I'm sitting, so if you end up in the High Teens, you know where to find me
我就坐在这里。如果你想约我的话,就知道在哪里可以找到我。
Today will not suck. Hi
今天不会有事的。嗨
Hello, my God. Hi, I'm Renzo. I have achieved puberty and I'm in a rock band
你好,我的天呐。嗨,我是伦佐。我是摇滚乐队成员。
I'm Walter, I've also achieved puberty
我是沃尔特,我们还实现了青春期
I'm Francie Millner's first nanny
我是弗朗西斯·米尔纳的第一个保姆
I can smell the toilets from here, that's how well we know the bride and groom
我可以从这里闻到厕所的味道,这代表我们和新娘新郎有多么熟悉
I'm Eloise, I got dumped by Francie's brother, the best man back there at Table 1
我叫埃洛伊,我被弗朗西斯的哥哥,坐在一号桌的伴郎甩了
Uhh, no kidding. This is a great table, it's a great one.
呃,真的假的。这一桌真不错,相当不错。
No, it isn't. Yes. No, it isn't.
不,这不是。是。不,这不是。
We didn't think you'd be coming. You RSVP'd no, and then yes on an RSVP card that you barbequed
我们没想到你会到来。你回复了不来,之后又在被你烧过的婚礼请柬上回复说要来
After two years you break up with me over text
两年前是你发短信跟我说分手
"Good luck with your future endeavours." Were you firing me? What the... Right here.
“希望你未来的努力给你带来好运”,你以为你是在解雇我么?搞什么啊?看这边。

电影《婚宴桌牌19号》预告片

Do you know what Francie's mother calls Table 19?

你们知道弗朗西斯的母亲管19号桌叫什么吗?
The table that should have known to send regrets, but not before sending something nice off the registry. What?
邀请一些你抱有歉意的人,但希望他们并不会出席。什么?
The table that could disappear in the middle of the wedding and no one would even notice
就算这桌在婚礼中间消失,也没有人会发现
We're the table of people they don't care about?
我们这桌都是他们不在乎的人么?
What the hell are we doing back here? Let's go.
那我们在这儿干嘛?我们走吧
What if you came here for a different reason today?
假如你今天是为了完全不一样的理由来参加婚礼呢?
What if you went away with something better?
假如你能带走更好的东西呢?
We could be beautiful.
我们可以变得美丽。
Do you ever have that kind of day where the things that come so easy to everyone else just seem so, elusive?
你是否有过这么一天,那些对其他人来说很容易的事情似乎都变得难以捉摸?
Say you'll never let me go
说你永远不会让我走
No. Yeah, me neither
没有。是啊,我也是。
I come to you asking for Megan Ann's hand in this dance, and the rest of her body along with that hand.
我想邀请你的手跟我一起跳舞,还有剩余的身体部位。
This is not gonna happen. So you can just stand awkwardly in front of another table
这事没戏。不过,你还是可以愚蠢地到别桌试试。
This is lovely, dancing with you
和你跳舞真开心
How did I not just get kissed?
我怎么没有被吻?
It happens more often than you think
这事发生得比你想象得频繁
You are Romeo and Juliet and we all wish you the same happy ending
你们就是罗密欧与朱丽叶,我们都希望你们有着同样的美好结局
Say you'll never let me go
说你永远不会让我走
I will give you $20 if you stand up right now
如果你现在站起来的话,我给你20美元
Alright. Hmm. What? Honey? Oh. How long have you worked here?
好啊。嗯。什么?亲爱的?哦。你在这儿工作多久了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
awkwardly ['ɔ:kwə:dli]

想一想再看

adv. 笨拙地

 
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 马夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看马,

联想记忆
elusive [i'lu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 难懂的,难捉摸的,难记的,逃避的

联想记忆
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。