That is a priceless asset I'm not giving up.So when will it be finished? It won't be finished.
他是无价之宝,我不会放弃的 什么时候才能有个头? 不会有头的
That's the point.The way fashion's never finished.What? Fashion. Fashion is never finished.
是的,就像时尚,永远不会消亡 什么? 时尚,时尚是没有终点的
You're talking about fashion? Really, you?I'm talking about the idea of it and I'm saying that it's never finished.
你几时也开始谈论时尚了? 我指的是创意,创意没有终点
Okay. But they manage to make money selling pants.Mark, what is this?What? This.
好吧,就算时尚界也要卖裤子赚钱吧 马克,这是什么? 什么? 这个
It's called a cease-and-desist letter.What were their names? Who? The girls. When did you get this?
那叫制止令,她们叫什么名字?谁? 姑娘们 你什么时候收到的?
About 10 days ago.Right after we launched the site.
大约10天前,网站刚上线的时候
Jesus Christ. Hey, the girls. What were their names?
上帝啊 快说她们叫什么名字
The Winklevoss twins are saying that you stole their idea.
文氏兄弟说你盗用了他们的创意
I find that to be a little more than mildly annoying.
我觉得他们真够烦人的
Oh, well, they find it to be intellectual property theft.
他们觉得这是侵犯知识产权
Look... Why didn't you show this to me? It was addressed to me.
听着 你怎么不给我看? 信是写给我的
They're saying that we stole The Facebook from Divya Narendra and the Winklevosses.
上面说我们从迪夫亚伦德拉和文氏兄弟那里,盗用了脸谱网
I know what it says. Did we? Did we what?Don't screw around with me now.Look at me.
我都看过了 我们有吗? 有什么? 别糊弄我了,看着我
The letter says we could face legal action.No, it says I could face legal action.
信上说我们可能面临起诉 不对,是我可能面临起诉
This is from a lawyer, Mark.They must feel they have some grounds.
这是对方律师寄来的,马克肯定不是空穴来风
The lawyer is their father's house counsel. Do they have grounds?
是他们父亲的家庭顾问而已 他们有证据吗?
The grounds areour thing is cool and popular,and Harvard Connection is lame.
证据就是我们的网站大受欢迎 而他们的哈佛连线却一无是处
Wardo, I didn't use any of their code,I promise.I didn't use anything.
华多,我没有用他们的代码一个都没有,我保证 都是我自己写的
Look, a guy who builds a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who ever has built a chair, okay?
听着,我发明了一张漂亮的凳子 我不可能把赚的钱分给所有做凳子的人,是吧?
They came to me with an idea,I had a better one.
他们找我谈了他们的创意但我自己有更好的
Why didn't you show me this letter? I didn't think it was a big deal.Okay.
律师信的事为什么瞒着我? 我不觉得这算什么大事 好吧