The door guy'? His name is Bobby.I have not slept with the door guy.
看门的?他叫鲍比而且我也没和看门的睡过觉
The door guy is a friend of mine,and he's a perfectly good class of people.
那看门的是我的朋友而且他是一个很有品位的人
And what part of Long Islandare you from, Wimbledon?
你又算是什么出身?
Wait. Wait, wait.I'm going back to my dorm.Is this real? Yes.
等一下,等一下 我要回宿舍了 你是认真的吗? 是的
Then wait, I apologize, okay? I have to go study. Erica? Yes?
那我向你道歉,行了吗?- 我要去自习了 艾瑞卡?怎么?
I'm sorry, I mean it. I appreciate that, but I have to go study.
我真诚的向你道歉- 感谢你的真诚,我要去自习了
Come on, you don't have to study.Let's just talk.I can't. Why?
别这样,你不用自习,我们谈谈吧 不行 为什么?
Because it is exhausting.Dating you is like dating a StairMaster.
因为我累了和你约会就像在和爬楼机约会
All I meant is that you're not likely to...Currently...I wasn't making a commenton your appearance.
我的意思就是你用不着…马上就… 我又没对你的外貌评头论足
I was saying that you go to BU.I was stating a fact, that's all,
我只是在说事实就像我说你在波士顿学院读书一样
and if it seemed rude, then I apologize.I have to go study.You don't have to study.
如果你觉得我很粗鲁,那我道歉 我要去自习了 你不用去自习
Why do you keep saying I don't have to study?'Cause you go to BU.Do you want to get some food?
你为什么一直说我不用去自习? 因为你上的是波士顿 你想吃点什么吗?
I am sorry you are not sufficiently impressed with my education.
很抱歉我的学习成绩入不了你的眼
And I'm sorry I don't have a rowboat,so we're even.
我也很抱歉我没有划过赛艇,我们扯平了
I think we should just be friends. I don't want friends.I was just being polite.
我们还是做朋友吧- 我不需要朋友 我只是客气而已
I have no intention of being friends with you.
我才不想和你做朋友
I'm under some pressure right nowfrom my OS class and if we could just order some food, I think we should...
编程课让我压力很大 点吃的吧,也许我们可以…
Okay, you are probably going to bea very successful computer person.
听着,也许你将来能成为一个很成功的电脑人
But you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd.
但你会发现你这一辈子都没有女孩喜欢 你觉得那是因为你是个书呆子
And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true.
但说真心话,我要告诉你你想错了
It'll be because you're an asshole.
没女孩喜欢你,那是因为你是个混蛋