手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 大城市小世界 > 正文

大城市小世界Big City Small World(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:一个人的圣诞节

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

2.png

What a fantastic Christmas present!

多好的圣诞礼物啊?

Did someone say “present”? I love presents.

是有人说“礼物”吗,我喜欢礼物。

I just mean the café staying open,and your shop,of course,it's like an early Christmas present!

我是指咖啡馆保住了,当然,还有你的店。这就像早到的生日礼物。

It's still a bit early for Christmas present.

现在说圣诞礼物还太早了点儿。

Come on, it’s only a few days now!

行啦,就只有几天了!

Yeah,Iguess you are right.I can stop worrying now.Hey,Tony!

嗯,我想你是对的,现在不用担心了。嗨,托尼!

What? Come on Tony! Even you must be happy about this!The cafe is staying open!

什么?好啦!托尼,就算你也应该为此高兴!咖啡馆能继续开了!

Our campaign was successful!

我们的斗争成功了!

Yeah... erm, thanks everybody!

是啊,呃,谢谢你们每个人!

So,Fadi,What are you doing for Christmas?

那么,法帝,你圣诞节干什么?

Nothing much,guess,I'll be with my family.

不干什么,可能会和家人在一起吧。

Yeah, me too,it'd be great to spend Christmas just with my friends,not the whole family.

对,我也是,要是圣诞节跟朋友们在一起多好啊,而不是全家人。

Yeah, it'd be great to spend Christmas with you.er, I mean,everyone here.Oh, yeah, erm..hmmm.

是啊,跟你一起过圣诞节多好,啊,我是说跟大家一起。哦,是啊,嗯。

Tell you what,let's invent an excuse!

跟你说,我们找个借口吧!

An excuse? How do you mean?

借口,你啥意思啊?

Let's leave our families for a few hours,come and have dinner here.

我们离开家几小时,来这儿吃晚餐?

Here? I don’t think the café will be open on Christmas day.

来这儿?恐怕圣诞那天咖啡馆不开门吧。

We can persuade Tony to open,just for us,to celebrate our campaign to keep the cafe open,and Christmas too.

我们能劝托尼开门啊,就为我们几个,庆祝保住咖啡馆的战斗胜利,还有圣诞节。

Great idea,But I'll probably have to bring Joe.

好主意,但是我可得带上乔。

Oh no! Joe, your terrible nephew,I’d forgotten about him.

哎呀,不!你那可怕的小外甥,我都忘了他了。

Hi Johnny! Hello everyone!

嗨,约翰尼!大家好!

We were just talking about Christmas.

我们正在商量圣诞节呢。

Of course, I’ve come back just in time for Christmas,how could I forget I love Christmas here in London.We don’t really celebrate Christmas in China, but I love it here,lots of food,presents.

是啊。我回来正好赶上圣诞节。我怎么能忘呢!我喜欢伦敦的圣诞节。在中国,我们不怎么庆祝圣诞节。可在这里我喜欢,美食多多,礼物多多。

I love Christmas too, but Christmas in Poland is so special,I'll really miss it this year.

我也喜欢圣诞节,在波兰圣诞节很特别,今年我真是怀念它啊。

Aren’t you going back to visit your family? You usually go back to Poland.

你不回去看望家人吗?你一般都回波兰。

I wanted to go, but I coud't afford it.Plane tickets are so expensive at this time of year.

我想回啊,但是我回不起。这个时候的机票都太贵了。

So,Me and Magda will be on our own for Christmas.

那么,我和美格达将自由安排圣诞节。

Me too. There is no way I can go back to Brazil!

我也是。现在已经回不去巴西了。

That's a long way.

距离太远了。

I've got an idea. If Fadi and Olivia can ask Tony to open the cafe, I'll cook a proper Christmas dinner for everyone! I love cooking.

我有一个主意。如果法蒂和奥利华可以说通托尼让咖啡店开门,我就会为大家下厨制作圣诞大餐。我喜欢烹饪。

Good idea, in Poland we have a twelve-course meal at Christams.

好主意,在波兰,圣诞节时我们会吃12道大餐。

Twelve courses! Wow, that's a lot.It is.

12道大餐!哇,的确很多。是啊。

I'll try and make some traditional Polish food for you and Magda, and perhaps something special for you too, Sarah, I'd like that.

我会试一试为你和美格达制作一些波兰的传统食物。我也想为莎拉你制作一些特别的好吃的。

That's very kind, but don't try to make Chinese food for me! It's difficult. Make one of your own specialities,I love trying new things.

那样的话就太好了,但是不用为我尝试做中国菜了,那个太难了。做你的拿手菜就好。我喜欢尝试新鲜事物。

Ok,you are on!

当然,没问题!

This sounds like a party!Harry,What about you?What are you doing for Christams?

听起来像个聚会啊!哈利,那你呢?圣诞节干啥?

Well,I have only got my mum,so I guess I'll be with her.

嗯,我有老妈,所以我得陪她。

It'd be nice to have Christams dinner with you.

要是跟你一起吃圣诞晚餐就好了。

Yeah,It would,don't you have to be with your family?

啊,是啊,难道你能不和家里人过?

We don’t really celebrate Christmas.

我们不怎么庆祝圣诞。

Don’t forget it’s a religious festival!

别忘了,这是个宗教节目!

Of course, yeah, I know that but everyone can enjoy Christmas!

是啊,对,我知道,但每个人都可以享受圣诞啊!

Well, why don’t you two try and join us?

那你们俩为什么不加入我们呢?

I’ll see what we can do.

我考虑考虑我们怎么办。

There is a problem though.

但还是有个问题。

What’s that?

那是什么?

Nobody has asked Tony.

还没人问过托尼呢!

Oh, erm, yeah.Go on Olivia,you ask him.Why me?

嗨,呃,是啊,来吧,奥利维亚,你去问他。为什么是我?

You’re the best at that kind of thing.

这种事你最在行嘛。

OK, OK,erm,Tony! Yeah?

好吧,好吧。嗯,托尼!什么事?

What are you doing for Christmas?Why?

圣诞节有什么打算?怎么啦?

We wanted to invite you to have Christmas with us!

我们想邀请你和我们一同过圣诞节。

Well, well, that's very kind of you, thank you, yes.

好,好。你们真是太好了,谢谢了。

Just one thing.

不过有一件事。

What's that?

什么事?

Erm, we'd like to have our Christmas here! Here? Yes, here.

我们想在这里过圣诞节。这里吗?是这里。

Hmm, OK, but I'm not washing the dishes afterwards! Deal!

好的,但是饭后我不洗碗。 好的,就这么定了。

This is going to be the best Christmas party ever!

这将是有史以来最好的圣诞节了。

So here it is!Some Brazilian specialties,this is papaya.Mmmm.

菜来啦,巴西特色菜,这是木瓜。嗯。

This is cassava.Delicious.

还有木薯。好吃。

And capirinha to drink!

还有卡皮利亚酒!

Cheers!Happy Christmas!

干杯!圣诞快乐!

And I've brought my mum’s Christmas pudding!Euurrgghh!

我带来了妈妈做的圣诞布丁!哎呀呀!

No, you must try it! It's delicious.

不行,你得试试!好吃呢。

What's happened? What's going on! It's all dark!

怎么了?出什么事了!怎么全黑了!

I can't see anything.

我什么也看不见。

Joe! What have you done?

乔!你又干什么呢?

What's happened?

怎么回事?

He's broken the lights! That little.Oh no!

他把灯泡打碎了!这个小。啊,不!

Never mind,let’s light candles!! Good idea!

没关系,我们点蜡烛吧!好主意!

Wow, yeah, this is really romantic!

哇,好呀,这可太浪漫了!

Isn't it! Joe!Don't touch the candles.

可不是嘛!乔,不许碰蜡烛。

It's great to be with you,Olivia.

跟你在一起真好,奥利维亚。

Erm, yeah, you too.

嗯,对,跟你也是。

Yes, very romantic.Great.

是啊,多浪漫。真棒。

Everybody thinks it's romantic. I hope you do too,sarah.

大家都认为很浪漫,我希望你也这么想,萨拉。

Erm, yes, I suppose it is.

是啊,我想是吧。

It's like I said,this is the best Christmas ever!I'm always right!

就像我说的,这是最棒的圣诞节!我一向正确!

Happy Christmas everyone!

大家圣诞快乐!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
persuade [pə'sweid]

想一想再看

vt. 说服,劝说

联想记忆
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动
v. 从事运

联想记忆
invent [in'vent]

想一想再看

vt. 发明,创造,捏造

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。