Lesson 14 Life
第十四课 生活
October 31
10月31日
Did You Hear That Noise?
你有听见吗?
Read it!
读读看!
It is late. Jim has some work to finish.
很晚了, 吉姆还有工作要赶完,
Mark just finished recording an interview.
马克刚刚录完一段访问,
There is no one else in the office building.
办公大楼里没有其他的人。
Mark hears a noise. Jim doesn't hear it.
马克听到一个声响, 吉姆没听到。
Mark is serious! He heard a noise.
马克是认真的! 他真的听到一个声音,
He's not crazy!
他没有发疯!
What is it? Is it a mouse or a ghost?
是什么声音?是只老鼠还是鬼?
No. It's Rob!
都不是。 是罗柏!
The office is scary at night!
办公室在晚上的时候是很可怕的!
Conversation A
会话A
Hi, Jim. Why are you still here? It's late.
嗨,吉姆,你为什么还在这里? 很晚了。
Hi, Mark. I have a lot of work to finish. What about you?
嗨,马克。我还有一堆工作要做完, 那你呢?
I just finished recording an interview.
我刚刚录完一段访问。
Wow. That's a long interview.
哇,那访问很长耶。
You started at 3:00!
你三点就开始了!
Yes, it was.
是啊,真的很长。
Did everyone else leave?
其他人都走了吗?
I think so. Rob walked by about an hour ago.
我猜是吧。 罗柏大约一小时前从我面前走过。
Conversation B
会话B
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
What? I didn't hear anything.
听到什么?我什么也没听到,
What did you hear?
你听到什么?
I just heard a noise.
我只听到一个声响,
Who's there?!
是谁?!
Um, Mark . . . Are you OK?
呃,马克…你还好吗?
Yes. There was a noise.
我很好。刚刚有个声音,
I heard a noise!
我真的听到了!
No one else is here.
没有别人在这里,
Everyone went home.
每个人都回家了。
I'm not crazy!
我没有发疯!
There it is again!
又听到了!
Oh! I heard it, too.
哦!我也听到了。
Conversation C
会话C
Maybe it's a mouse!
可能是只老鼠!
Maybe! There was a mouse in the office a few months ago.
有可能!几个月前办公室的确有只老鼠。
Maybe it's a ghost!
也有可能是鬼!
Be serious, Mark!
马克,正经点!
There are no ghosts.
鬼不存在。
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Rob! Didn't you go home?
罗柏!你不是回家了吗?
No. I was in my office.
没有啊,我在我的办公室里。
It's scary here at night!
这里在晚上的时候很可怕!
That's for sure!
那还用说!