手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 教你学滑雪英语教程 > 高级滑雪视频教程 > 正文

高级滑雪英语教程(MP3+视频+中英字幕) 第5期:走刃转弯

来源:小E英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
走刃转弯.jpg

How to Carve on Skis

走刃转弯/卡宾

There's a lot of information out there about carving.

在这儿有许多关于卡宾的介绍。
These days you can buy carving skis, carving gloves, carving underpants,
现在你可以买卡宾滑板,卡宾手套,卡宾衬裤。
we're going to clear up some of these misconceptions and make it nice and easier for you to understand.
我们会澄清一些误区让你更容易理解卡宾。
A pure carved turn is a turn where the ski is gripping and biting and the shape of the ski is turning you, and this is the important bit - there is no skidding.
一个单纯的卡宾转弯就是滑雪板紧贴,咬紧雪面,滑雪板的形状带着你转弯,非常重要的一点---没有搓雪。
The moment you have skidding in your turn it is no longer a carved turn.
在转弯中只有你有搓雪行为就不再是卡宾转弯。
Skidding is important in your everyday skiing but we are going to focus just on the carving.
在你的日常滑雪中搓雪滑雪非常重要但今天我们只谈卡宾。
So while we're on the subject of carving, let's take a closer look at the ski.
所以当我们谈卡宾时,我们先仔细看一下滑雪板。
The ski is thinner in the middle than it is at the top and the bottom.
滑雪板中间细两头宽。
The skis creating an hourglass shape.
滑雪板形成一个沙漏形状。
When I put that onto the edge, it's actually going to start to bend
当我在刀刃用力时,它就开始弯曲。
and that is what is going to take me round.
弯曲的滑板开始带我转弯。
It's not a new idea, skis have had sidecut , which is what it's called, for over a hundred years.
这不是一个新名词,滑雪板有侧切, 我们已经叫了一百多年了。
If I put the ski onto the edge, you're going to notice that there's a gap here through the middle of the ski.
如果我把滑雪板侧立,你会看到在滑雪板的中段有空隙。
If I then put pressure and push through it, you can see the ski bending and flexing and it's that that's going to take you round the corner.
如果我用力压滑板你会看到滑板弯曲,这就会带你在拐角处转弯。
I'm on the edge and the shape of the ski is making me turn.
我的板刃立起,滑雪板的形状让我转弯。
In this turn the skis are skidding, creating resistance and it's not a carved turn.
在这个转弯中滑雪板是搓雪,形成了阻力。这就不是卡宾转弯。
I've found myself a nice, easy slope, all I'm going to do is start to slide across and roll those knees and ankles in towards the slope.
我给自己找了一个非常好的容易的斜坡,我打算滑行通过,利用膝盖和脚踝的动作下坡。
It starts easy, and then I'm going to gently build it up.
开始是放松的,后我慢慢稳固
Feet hip width apart, hands nicely in front, and from here I can just gently roll the skis on, I'm not trying to turn, just feel the skis turning you.
双腿分开与臀部同宽,双手在前,从这儿我能轻柔的左右换刃。我不试着转弯,只是让滑雪板带你转弯。
It's all about trust, as I roll onto the edge the ski will turn.
信任你的感觉,当板刃立起,雪板就会转弯.
All I've done here is come slightly higher on the slope, my skis are going to be pointing more downhill, but I'm doing exactly the same thing.
我所做的就是从稍微高一点的坡上下来,我的滑雪板更多的指向山下,但我的动作和前面完全一样。
Start to slide down, now just feel those edges biting, but don't try and do too much ,just let it happen smooth.
开始朝下滑行,感觉到刀刃的咬紧,但不要太用力,只是让它自然平顺的发生。
I'm spending more time pointing down the hill picking up speed but it's the same movement.
我更多的朝山下滑得以加快速度,但动作还是一样。
I've come even further up the hill and we're going to complete a whole turn.
我来到更高一点的山,我们要完成一整个弯。
The trick is to be patient at the start. Feel the ski engage,
开始时要有耐心,感应滑雪板的接触。
and what I mean by that is feel the edge,
我的意思是感应它的刀刃
and then just gradually build it up through the turn.
通过转弯慢慢稳固
So I'm starting to slide in, really smooth,
我开始滑动,非常流畅
feel the skis come round, and gently build the edge through the turn.
感觉滑板开始转弯,通过弯加强刀刃的感觉。
This is now a complete turn.
这是一个完整的弯。
I'm on one set of edges, then roll the skis flat, feel the new edges engage and start to turn.
我在滑板上,让滑板放平,感觉另一边板刃开始接触并转弯。
Remember. Be patient.
记住:要有耐心
A great way to feel the skis engage is to use a gentle slope
最好的办法来感觉滑雪板刃的接触是找一个缓坡转动膝盖和脚踝换刃.
and then just roll the knees and ankles from side to side.
非常轻微的动作但却是感觉滑板工作的一条有效的办法。
It's a very subtle movement, but an effective way to feel the ski working.
这是非常好的一个斜坡来练习用膝盖运动来换刃.
This is a great slope just to practice rolling those knees and edges into the slope.
你可能会直直的下去,所以在这里多练练。
You'd probably just go straight down here, so use it for training.
当你的雪感提升,你可以开始连接这些弯并加快速度
As your feel for the ski improves, you can start to link the turns and pick up the speed.
有耐心的开始转弯就会让你不是搓雪
A patient start to the turn will stop the ski skidding, roll the edges on gently and let the skis work.
轻柔的换刃让滑雪板滑动.
All the things we've looked at there will help you in your general skiing,
所有这些都将有帮助于你平时的滑雪活动
it's not just about carving.
这不仅是卡宾
Try not to draw a massive line between carving and everything else, feeling that nice, strong edge helping you come round the corner,
不要在卡宾和其他动作之间画上一条粗粗的线, 感觉那美好而又坚挺的板刃帮助你在滑雪板拐弯处转弯
It's a general skill that you're going to use all around the mountain,
这是一项基本技能你可以在任何山上使用。
and as it gets steeper you're going to have to replace a percentage of that carve with a skid,
当你滑的地方变得陡峭之后你可以适当搓雪,
but make it a nice progressive, controlled skid, and even if the ski is skidding,
但要确保搓雪是流畅的,有控制的.
the ski is still bending and helping you go round the corner. That's carving.
滑雪板弯曲帮助你转弯就是卡宾。注:本文翻译由en88字幕组完成。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
slope [sləup]

想一想再看

n. 倾斜,斜坡,斜面,斜线,斜率
vt. 使

 
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章

联想记忆
controlled [kən'trəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;

 
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
subtle ['sʌtl]

想一想再看

adj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的

 
progressive [prə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 前进的,渐进的
n. 进步人士

联想记忆
carve [kɑ:v]

想一想再看

v. 雕刻,切割

 
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。