手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 格列佛游记 > 正文

有声读物《格列佛游记》第51期:第10章 勒皮他飞岛(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Chapter 11 Glubbdubdrib and Luggnagg

第11章 格勒大锥和拉格奈格
Although the Laputans were kind to me,I did not want to spend a long time in their country.
尽管勒皮他人对我很和善,我并不想在这个国家呆多长时间,
Therefore,I de-cided to travel from Balnibarbi to the island of Luggnagg,from there to Japan,and then home to England.
所以我决定从巴尔尼巴比旅行到拉格奈格岛,从那儿到日本,然后回到英国。
But before I went to Luggnagg,an official I had met in Lagado persuaded me to visit the small island of Glubbdubdrib.
可是在我去拉格奈格以前我在拉格多见到的一个官员说服我去参观格勒大锥小岛。
You'll find it a very interesting place,he told me.Glubbdubdrib means the island of magicians.
你会发现那是一个非常有意思的地方。他告诉我,格勒大锥的意思是魔术师之岛,
All the important people there are good at magic,you see.
那儿所有的重要人物都擅长魔术,你明白吧。
The President is the best magician of them all.
总统是他们中间最好的魔术师,
But I must warn you,he has some very strange servants-they're all ghosts!
但是我得警告你,他有一些非常奇怪的仆人—他们是鬼魂!
By using magic he can order the ghost of any dead person to be his servant for twenty-four hours,and the ghost must obey.
他可以用魔法命令任何一个死去的人的鬼魂给他当24小时的仆人,而且鬼魂必须服从。
It seemed unbelievable,but it was true.When we arrived on the island,we were invited to the President's palace.
这似乎难以置信,却是真的。我们到达岛上,被邀请到总统的宫里去。
His servants certainly looked strange to me there was a smell of death about them.
他的仆人在我看来绝对很古怪—他们有种死人的气味。
When the President no longer needed them,he waved a hand,and they simply disappeared.
当总统不再需要他们时,他一挥手他们就简单地不见了。

关于《格列佛游记》

回家两个月后,他再次起航,他们又遇上了风暴,到达巨人岛布罗布丁鲁那克岛时,船员们下船寻找淡水,格列佛参观这个岛。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。