吉姆·帕森斯因主演美国情景喜剧《生活大爆炸》或《天才理论传》(The Big Bang Theory)中的Sheldon Cooper 博士而深受观众喜爱。在剧中他刻画了一个拥有两个博士学位、一个硕士学位的天才物理学家的形象。并且他凭借此片获得了第62届艾美奖Emmys奖喜剧类最佳男主角的称号。2011年凭借《生活大爆炸》获第六十八届金球奖获奖喜剧/音乐类最佳男演员。本期专访他会爆料您意想不到他的爱好哦!
-What kind of shows did you watch when you were a kid then?
当你是个孩子的时候,你看什么节目呢?
-Um,I like Three's Company,I like…
-恩,我喜欢Three's Company,我还喜欢…
哦,上帝啊。
-Thanks.
-谢谢。
-Oh,knock it off.
-呵呵,别闹了。
-A couple of people like it,too.
-很多人也喜欢它。
-Well,it's alright,it's a good show,you know.
-好的,这是可以的,这是很精彩的节目,你知道的。
-Family Ties.
-关于家庭关系。
-En?
-恩?
-Family Ties.
-家庭关系。
-Family Ties.That's good.You like the family related shows.Was it difficult at home?Was that what you are saying?
-家庭关系。那很好。你喜欢家庭相关的节目。你在家有难处吗?你指的是什么?
-No,but I…
-不,但是我…
-If you had pissed him off,are you watching TV again?
-如果你把他惹毛了,你怎么还在看电视?
-No,he did not mind that at all.
-不,他并不在意。
-I,yeah,um,um,ah,you know I realize I did watch when I heard Regis was retiring.Um,I,I remember that when Lifetime was brand new,I was really young,but there were a couple of shows on there,anyway,I saw Regis and Cathy Lee when I was really little,and so,um,I,I just,(paused)nobody cares.
-我,嗯,嗯,啊,你知道吗,我意识到我看的时候,我听到了瑞吉斯要退休的消息。嗯,我,我记得,当Lifetime 是崭新节目的时候,我真的很年轻,但是那里有很多节目,无论如何,我很小的时候就开始看瑞吉斯和凯茜李,所以,嗯,我,我只是,没人在乎你。
-No,they do come at us.
-不,他们就在我们中间。
-Well,it's not that.I realize I don't know that I care any more.
-好了,不是这样的。我意识到,我不知道我在乎你。
-Oh,come on.
-哦,来吧。
-Well,ok.The interesting part of this story,if mean I kid myself,but the interesting part of the story is the reason I was watching Lifetime is I was really young,but there was this aerobic show on there,and I'm not kidding,I would do the aerobic show.
-她的名字是莎琳·普科特。
-I'm not kidding.
-我不是在开玩笑。
-Winch,winch.
-扭动,扭动。
-I'm not in stand for it,Jeff.
-我不是很支持这件事,杰夫。
-No,neither should you.
-不,你也不应该那样做。
-And,um,and,and so when I guess after Sharlin was finished,I would see Regis and Cathy Lee,but I was obsessed with this woman,Sharlin Precket,and she would have health tips and stuff,and my family began calling her ohs,did CP say something again?Cause I would always say,Shatlet Precket says that…
-而且,嗯,所以当我想莎琳完成后,就会轮到瑞吉斯和凯茜李,但是我很沉迷这个女人,她总是讲些健康小贴士或者其他的东西,我的家庭开始直接称呼她为CP, 比如CP说点什么了吗这样。而我总是直接称呼她的全名。
-Really?I used to began doing aerobics.
-真的?我以前就开始做有氧运动。
-I wanna say I was nine or ten.
-我想说那时的我是9岁还是10岁。
-We see…
-我们稍微明白了…
-I didn't keep up with this,I can still do aerobics,you know.
-我没有保持下去,但我依然可以做有氧运动,你知道的。
-We all know you are in excellent shape,look at you.
-我们都知道你是在最佳状态,看看你。
-What excellent shape,I'm a picture of health.
-最佳状态,我就是健康的形象代言。
词语解释:
1.obsess v. 着迷
2. relate v. 相关