日语 | 韩语 | 法语 | 西班牙语 | 可可地盘 | 手机版 | 可可培训
每日英语 | 练功房 | 网络学院 | 论坛 | 导航
  · 口语测试:"摇钱树"怎么说?
·您现在的位置: 可可英语 >> 有声读物 >> 诗歌 >> 正文
诗歌:The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人
时间:2008-2-5 14:43:58  来源:本站原创  作者:alex   测测英语水平如何 | 挑生词: 

W.H.Auden / W.H.奥登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn,

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.

说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

 

听了本文的网友还听了
网友评论:(显示最新10条)


最新有声阅读
最新VOA慢速听写
最新VOA常速听写
最新BBC听写
最新听力讨论帖
最新资料下载
可可官方YY群:3265973,每周定期上课,欢迎大家加入 [注:非QQ群,请先下载安装YY工具 了解课程]
Copyright © 2005-2011 www.utensil-race.com online services. All rights reserved.Security support by Safe.sh
沪ICP备05032650号
服务器安全 IT外包 服务器租用 dedicated server