手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第22集:瑟琳娜获得学术奖金

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I want to help you stay on as Gossip Girl.
我想帮你守住"八卦天后"
I want to protect your identity and help you keep the site.
我可以帮你隐藏身份,保住网站
You're actually her. You're Gossip Girl.
你就是"八卦天后"
Please, whatever you do,
拜托了,不管你怎么做
just don't tell anyone.
请你不要告诉任何人
You saved Chuck's life, and you did that because...
你救了恰克的命,你那么做是因为
I'm Chuck's mother.
我是恰克的母亲
What'd you find out?
你查到什么了
That the first record of our Diana Payne
"戴安娜?佩恩"这个人
was three years ago.
是在三年前突然出现的
Before that, it's like she didn't even exist.
之前,她就像完全不存在一样
So if Diana Payne's not her real name,
那么如果戴安娜?佩恩不是她的真名
how do we ever find out her story?
我们要如何查她的背景呢
If you wanted to see my underwear,
你要想看我的内衣
all you had to do was ask.
跟我说就行
I told chuck he doesn't have my heart anymore.
我告诉恰克,他不再拥有我的心了
I realized it belongs to someone else.
我意识到,我的心已经另属他人
Elizabeth Fisher e-mailed me that picture a few minutes ago.
伊丽莎白?费舍尔刚给我发了条彩信
Take a look at the date in the corner.
看下角落的日期
It's right before you were born.
正好是你出生前几天
Take a look at this photo again.
你再看看这张照片
You see the tattoo on the guy's arm? Check it out.
看到那个男人手臂上的纹身了吗,看这个
It's not who's my mom. It's who's my dad.
重要的不是谁是我母亲,而是谁是我父亲
Nate, I think Jack Bass is my father.
内特,我怀疑杰克?拜斯才是我的亲生父亲
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
They say in life
人们常说
there are two sides to every story.
生活往往呈现出正反两面
But on the upper east, we always have three.
但在上东区,还有第三面
There's his, hers...
他的生活,她的生活
but the most important
而最重要的
is always mine.
是我的生活
Come in.
请进
Oh, Dorota. You didn't have to bring me breakfast.
多洛塔,你不需要亲自给我送早餐的
Miss Serena, you must taste test
瑟琳娜小姐,你一定要尝尝
my new kreplach.
我新做的三角馄饨
These bad boys take Warsaw faster than Red Army.
它的美味能比苏联红军更快攻下华沙
Oh, thank you, but do you mind
谢谢,不过你能不能
just setting it down over there for a minute?
先把它放在那儿
I have to finish what I'm typing.
我要先把要打的东西打完
Miss Serena, all you do all day is type, type, type.
瑟琳娜小姐,你成天除了打字还是打字
You take laptop with you everywhere.
你上哪儿都带着自己的笔记本
It not healthy.
这样不健康
Well, after last week's family meltdown,
自打上周的家庭危机以来
this laptop is the only thing keeping me sane.
这个笔记本是唯一能让我安心的东西
Writing is my new outlet. You should be happy for me.
写作是我的新发泄方式,你应该为我高兴
If you say so.
如果你这么说
but Vanya say same thing about "Warcraft,"
凡亚总是这么说"魔兽争霸"的
and then D.S.L. bill come...
然后惊人的网费账单就来了
Yes, of course everything's set for tonight.
对,今晚的一切都已安排好
There is nothing to worry about.
没有什么需要担心的
I hope that's not overconfidence
我希望我从你声音中听到的
I hear in your voice.
不是过度自信
I don't need to remind you how sensitive an operation this is.
我不用再提醒你此次行动的重要性了吧
If anyone finds out...
如果有人发现
Jack, they won't.
杰克,没有人会发现
Chuck and everybody else thinks I'm his bloody mother.
恰克和其他所有人都认为我是他的亲生母亲
They're off the scent completely.
他们无法察觉到任何蛛丝马迹
What time are your guests arriving?
客人们都什么时候到
Um, 9, I believe.
我想是九点
You know what? Let me just double-check that.
我会再次确认一下
And our cargo?
我们的货物呢
Hang on.
等等
You know, give me a second?
等我一会儿
I'm gonna have to ring you back.
我等下打给你
Hey, I was just thinking about you.
我正在想你呢
Were you? What a coincidence.
是吗,真巧
Yeah, I had fun the other night.
那天晚上我很开心
I'm just sorry we didn't get to have that drink after.
我很遗憾我们之后没有去喝一杯
After you rifled through my things and stole my day planner?
在你偷走我的东西和备忘录之后吗
Your what?
你的什么
Come off it, Nate.
承认吧,内特
Where is my book?
我的备忘录在哪里
Diana, I have no idea what you're talking about.
戴安娜,我完全不知道你在说什么
Maybe you left it at work.
也许你工作结束后忘拿了
Maybe your assistant has it,
也许你的助手帮你收起来了
But I don't.
但我没有拿
You know what, Nate? I nearly believe you.
内特,我很想相信你
But if I can't find it, I'm coming to see you next.
但如果我找不到,第一件事就是去找你
Was that Diana?
是戴安娜吗
Yeah, looking for her book.
对,在找她的备忘录
I played it clueless.
我装作什么都不知道
Good, because if she's going to continue to lie to us
挺好,如果她继续欺骗我们
and pretend to be my real mother,
还假装自己是我的亲生母亲
I see no reason why we shouldn't return the favor.
我认为没什么理由不回敬她一下
Well, I think I bought us another day or two,
我想我只能拖延一两天
but not much more. Any progress cracking the code?
不能更多,破解密码有何进展吗
None whatsoever. It's all a jumble of numbers and letters.
没有任何进展,一团混乱的数字和字母
Do you even know what you're looking for?
你知道你要找到什么吗
Some link to Jack.
能和杰克联系上的东西
His secretary still hasn't heard from him?
他的秘书还是没有他的消息吗
Not in over a month.
已经一个多月了
She thinks he found love in Phuket.
她认为他在普吉岛遇到真爱了
I'm sure he's here.
我相信他还在这儿
And if he's my father like I think he is,
如果像我所想,他真的是我的父亲的话
the only way to get the truth is to find him.
要知道真相的唯一方法就是找到他
Yeah, well, unless you wanna watch "A beautiful mind" again,
当然,除非你想再看一遍《美丽心灵》
I think we're gonna need to hire a professional--
我认为我们应该请个专业人士
you know, someone from the military
比如,军队里的人
or even a serial killer.
甚至连环杀手
It takes a special level of crazy
这么费心去隐瞒自己的秘密
to go that far to hide your secrets.
实在太疯狂了
I'll be back in a bit.
我很快回来
Any luck?
发现什么了吗
Nope. Serena must've changed
没,瑟琳娜似乎已经改掉了
"Gossip girl" 's username and password
"八卦天后"的用户名和密码
after Georgina sent her the laptop.
在乔治娜把笔记本电脑寄给她之后
Well, I'm just glad you finally believe me about
我只是很高兴你终于相信我说的
Serena acting as gossip girl.
关于瑟琳娜是八卦天后的事情
And I apologize again for ever having doubted you.
我再一次为我居然怀疑过你道歉
And for calling me a fame-whoring social climber?
还有说我是渴求名利的攀高枝者
Yeah, that, too.
对,也为这个道歉
You hungry?
你饿吗
Care to discuss passwords over pancakes?
想不想边吃煎饼边讨论密码的事儿
Mm. How often do you shave?
你多久刮次胡子
What? I'm just asking.
怎么了,我只是问问
Come on, let me help. I'm very good.
来吧,我可以帮你,我很厉害的
Everyone said my Waldorfo stole
六年级时,每个人都说我的技艺已经超越了
Constance/St. Jude's "Sweeney todd" in sixth grade.
康斯坦茨圣犹大的"理发师陶德"
Uh, I'm already late to meet Alessandra in Brooklyn.
我要去布鲁克林见亚历山德拉,已经晚了
She's dying to come over to the loft
她一直想冲到我的小阁楼那儿
'cause I know she wants to read my first chapter.
我知道她急切地想读读我的第一章
It's not done?
还没有写完吗
It's basically done.
差不多写完了
What is Dan Humphrey's definition of "Basically"?
丹?汉弗瑞口中的"差不多"是个什么定义
Page 2.
两页
I'm blocked, all right? It happens.
我灵感枯竭了,好吗,偶尔会这样
All I need is a fiery bolt of inspiration.
我只需要爆发的灵感点
That makes two of us.
正如我们俩之间
You know, after my theatrics at the Young Lions club,
当我在幼狮俱乐部进行完戏剧表演后
it's time to quit my moping and get back in touch
我觉得是时候从消沉中走出来,重新变回
with what it truly means to be the Blair Waldorf.
真正的布莱尔?霍道夫
That's right.
没错
O.G.B.-Original Gangsta Blair.
O.G.B. 最初的拉帮结派的布莱尔
Exactly. I need to find that Blair again,
没错,我要重新找回那个布莱尔
and what better place to look for her than at the Met,
还有什么比能被她最爱的油画包围着的
surrounded by some of my favorite paintings?
大都会博物馆更适合找回她的地方吗
Well, you better not meet any princess this time.
你这次最好不会遇见什么王子
You don't need to worry.
你不需要担心
Believe me, I'm done with fairy tales.
相信我,我已经不再相信童话故事了
It's time to be real again.
是时候回到现实世界了
Lunch later? We can
等下一起吃午餐吗,我们可以
compare notes on soul searching.
交换一下精神追求的心得
Done. We're very lucky, you know?
成交,我们很幸运,你知道吗
Most couples don't give each other the freedom we do.
大多情侣不会给对方这么大的自由空间
But you and I, we can
但是你我,我们可以
spend our days as we please.
按自己喜欢的方式过每一天
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
You trust me. I trust you.
因为你信任我,我也信任你
I think I just quoted Ray J.
我刚刚好像引用了小雷的话
I don't know who that is, but sure.
我不知道他是谁,不过没错
Now be gone.
出发吧
So what's the plan?
你怎么计划的
I mean, we can't let Serena stay gossip girl.
我们不能让瑟琳娜继续掌控"八卦天后"了
Ah, trust me, I know.
我知道
It's not good for anybody, especially Serena.
那对谁都不好,特别是瑟琳娜
We just need to figure out how to get her to see that herself.
我们得想想怎么能让她自己意识到
Or we could out her to Perez right now.
或者我们现在把她爆料给佩雷兹,佩雷斯?希尔顿,美国着名八卦天王,其博客网站以名人的八卦新闻为主
Lola, I know you're angry,
洛拉,我知道你很气愤
but Serena's your sister.
但是瑟琳娜毕竟是你姐姐
Well, technically half. It's time to take her down.
准确说是同父异母的姐姐,该让她下台了
I bet the real gossip girl would help us.
我觉得真正的"八卦天后"会帮我们的
Yeah, well, she's no picnic either.
那也不容易
I mean, I agree we have to deal with the Serena problem.
我认同要解决瑟琳娜的问题
I'm just not sure now is the best time to do it.
我只是不确定现在时机是否成熟
You know, Chuck's searching for the truth about his real father,
恰克正在寻找他亲生父亲的真相
and I'm trying to dig up some dirt on his fake mother Diana
我想摸清他冒牌母亲戴安娜的底细
so I can force her out of "The Spectator."
这样我就能让她离开《观察家》了
Well, Serena and Diana are allies,
瑟琳娜和戴安娜已经联合起来了
so maybe two birds, one stone.
也许可以一石二鸟
Yeah, well, I guess I could ask the real gossip girl
我想我可以让真正的"八卦天后"
to help me with Serena.
来帮我对付瑟琳娜
I do still have her number she texted me from.
我还有她给我发短信的号码
Okay, and I can pay a little visit to Serena
好吧,那我去见见瑟琳娜
And get her to help you out with Diana.
说服她,帮你对付戴安娜
Oh. There you are. Rufus let me in. I hope you don't mind.
你来啦,鲁弗斯让我进来的,请别不介意
So... Where's the manuscript?
稿子在哪儿
I'll admit, I might have peeked in your office.
我承认我可能偷看了一点
Well, you know what? It's still coming along, but, um...
我还在写,但是...
Dan. I know, you're blocked.
丹,我知道你遇到瓶颈了
That's why I wanted to talk.
所以我才想跟你谈
Look, when artists fall in love,
当艺术家坠入爱河
their work invariably suffers.
他们的创作或多或少都会受到影响
You just need to refocus yourself creatively.
你只需要换个全新角度调整视点
Y-yeah, yeah,
嗯,嗯
That's exactly what I was telling Blair this morning.
我早上就是这么跟布莱尔说的
Well, luckily for you, I already have the perfect solution.
你很走运,我已经有了一个完美的方案
That's great. What is it?
太好了,是什么
I don't want to ruin the surprise.
我不想毁掉这个惊喜
Just meet my friend Lucia for lunch at the Atlantic Grill.
你去大西洋餐厅跟我的朋友露西亚吃午饭就行了
Let fate take care of the rest.
剩下的就听天由命吧
No, I can't do lunch. I already made plans with Blair.
我午饭去不了,我已经跟布莱尔有安排了
You'll wanna cancel them for this.
这绝对值得你取消约会
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
Chuck. I don't have time for any of your nonsense.
恰克,我没时间听你胡说八道
I have a very busy day planned.
我今天安排得很紧
Blair, listen to me, please. I have this book.
布莱尔,听我说,我这有个本子
It's written in code, and I desperately need to crack it.
里面都是密码文字,我迫切想破解它
I remembered how good you are at things like this.
我知道你对这种事再在行不过了
Or at least you... were.
至少你曾经很在行
Maybe that was the old you.
可能那是过去的你
You know what, Bass? Today is your lucky day.
知道么,巴斯,今天算你走运
What are you doing here? I thought I made myself clear.
你来这干嘛,我不是已经跟你说明白了么
You know, Serena, I don't know why you hate me so much
瑟琳娜,我不知道你为什么如此讨厌我
when all I've ever done is protect you and your secret.
我做了那么多事,保护你和你的秘密
But if that's the way you're gonna treat me, then forget it.
你要是这样对我的话,当我没来过
Wait.
等等
If it's important, I-I do wanna hear.
如果是什么重要的事,我倒想听听
You can't trust Diana. I just found out that
你不能相信戴安娜,我刚刚发现
she's working with the real gossip girl to take you down.
她和真正的"八卦天后"合作,想把你搞垮
I don't know why she'd do something like that, but...
我也不知道她为什么那么做,不过...
I do.
我知道
Diana told me herself that she and gossip girl have a history,
戴安娜亲口告诉我,她和八卦天后有些过节
So gossip girl is probably
所以八卦天后可能
using one of the secrets of Diana's past
利用戴安娜以前的秘密
to blackmail her again.
又来威胁她了
Well, what are you gonna do about it?
那你要怎么办呢
Well, if those two are working together,
要是她们俩合伙的话
there's nothing I can do.
我也没有什么办法
You're gonna think this is crazy, but...
你可能觉得我疯了,不过...
What if you could find out Diana's secret first?
要是你能抢先挖出戴安娜的秘密呢
How?
怎么挖出
Well, Nate stole diana's day planner, and, uh,
内特偷来了戴安娜的日记簿
it's all in code so no one knows what it says.
不过都是用密码写的,没人知道里面内容是什么
But why go to that much trouble?
不过为什么要惹那些麻烦呢
It seems to me if you break the code,
我觉得如果你破译了密码
you have Diana's secret.
戴安娜的秘密尽展眼前
You know, I-I did see Diana writing in her planner once,
我看见过戴安娜在她的本子上写东西
And there was a little book next to it.
旁边是有另一本小书的
Maybe that other book is the key to the code.
可能那另一本书就是密钥
Oh, my god. Can you get it?
天哪,你能弄到那本书吗
Well, if I do, will--will you help me figure out her secret?
如果我能的话,你能帮我找出她的秘密吗
Yes, absolutely.
当然可以
Okay, I'll head over to Diana's office,
好吧,我现在就去戴安娜的办公室
and I'll let you know what I find.
到时告诉你,我的进展
Be careful, Lola.
小心了,洛拉
When you double-cross a double agent,
你跟双重间谍玩两面派的游戏
there's always double trouble.
麻烦往往也会翻倍哦
No, it's not on Diana's desk or in her filing drawer.
没在戴安娜的桌子上,也没在抽屉里
Ooh. A Big Ben Paperweight.
哇,大本钟镇纸
Well, keep looking.
再找找看
The key to the code has to be somewhere at "The spectator."
密码书肯定就在她《观察家》办公室里
Nate said he didn't see it at her hotel.
内特说,没在她的房间看见过
I'm doing my best. I'll call you soon as I leave here, okay? Bye.
我尽力了,我离开后就打给你,拜拜
Bravo, Serena.
好样的,瑟琳娜
You're a better actor than you know.
你可能真是个好演员
And to invent a decoder book? Sheer genius.
编出一本破译的书,聪明至极啊
Oh, I have my moments.
我也是突然灵光一闪
I wouldn't worry too much about Nate, though.
我倒是不怎么担心内特
Your book is clearly useless to him without the key.
你的本子没有密钥的话,对他一点用都没有
All the same, I won't feel completely reassured
不过在我把它拿回来之前
until I get it back.
我还是不放心
Would you mind fetching it for me?
你介不介意去帮我拿一下
Don't you mean stealing it back from my friends?
你是说,从我的朋友那帮你偷回来吗
That's going out on quite a limb. What's in it for me?
那可有点过分吧,你怎么报答我啊
Only gossip girl's cell phone number.
"八卦天后"的电话号码
How do you have that?
你怎么会有呢
I have friends in high places.
我上面有人
Think about it, Serena.
想想吧,瑟琳娜
If you can use this number to track down the real gossip girl,
如果你能用这个号码追踪到真正的"八卦天后"
I bet you can blackmail her into letting you keep the site.
我保证你能威胁她,让你继续留守
She'll quit before she'll ever risk being exposed,
她在被曝光之前,肯定就跑掉了
and you can stay gossip girl forever.
这样你就能永远都是"八卦天后"了
But how do I know that's the real number?
不过我怎么知道你的号码是对的呢
You don't,
你不知道
but you'll find out when you get me my book back.
不过把我的本子拿回来,你自然就会知道
Apologies. I just needed a few minutes to get into character.
不好意思,我需要几分钟来入戏
If you wanna think like Diana Payne,
想要按着戴安娜?佩恩的思路走
You have to become Diana Payne.
就得先成为戴安娜?佩恩
Cheers. Thanks a lot.
干杯,十分感谢
You're adorable. "Spectator."
你真迷人,《纽约观察家》
Regardless of whether we find Jack,
不管我们能不能找到杰克
I can't tell you how glad I am at this moment
但得知戴安娜不是我的亲生母亲
that Diana isn't really my mother.
我都无法形容我有多高兴
Hand me the book.
把本子给我
Well... It's not classic Caesar.
不是经典塞萨文
I can tell that just from looking at it.
我一看就知道
What is that?
那是什么呢
This is my cipher slide. Don't you have one?
这是我的密码解译,你没有吗
There was a brief period in the third grade
我三年级的时候,有段时间
where I suspected my mother was reading my diary,
怀疑我妈偷看我的日记
and measures had to be taken.
于是我就采取了点措施
But this is a Vigenere code.
不过这个是弗吉尼亚密码
It's not unbreakable, but it can take a long time,
并不是不能破译,不过可能需要很长时间
especially without software.
特别是我们还没有软件
We don't have a long time.
我们没有太长时间
Maybe she used something simpler for dates and times.
她可能用一些简单的符号来表示日期和时间
Let me look at the calendar.
我来看看日历
Look. There.
What?
什么
On the first Saturday of every month at 9:00 p.m.,
每个月的第一个星期六晚上9点
there's an appointment made up of...
都有一个约会
14 or 15 letters.
用14或15个字母代表
And they're each different, but...
虽然都不一样,不过
you crack those, you can get the rest.
你把这些破译了,你就知道剩下的了
And look--
再看
This month's appointment is tonight.
这个月的约会是在今天晚上
Nate was dating Diana during some of those Saturdays.
内特在这几个星期六,有时会和戴安娜约会
Well, maybe we can jog his weed-addled mind
或许我们能让他那个草包脑袋
into remembering something.
记起一些线索
It's worth a shot. Let's go.
值得一试,走吧
Hi. Uh, Lucia?
你好,露西亚
You must be Dan. Ciao.
你就是丹吧,你好
It is such a thrill to meet you?
见到你真高兴
I am a huge "Inside" fan.
我是《局外人》的忠实书迷
I ordered a giant box of copies for our office in Rome.
我给罗马的同事们订了一大批你的书
Oh, that was you?
原来就是您呀
Yes. Please sit.
没错,请坐
So you are adorable?
你真是个帅哥
Thank you.
谢谢
So since Alessandra promised not to spoil the surprise,
亚历山德拉保证过不会泄密
I would like to tell you why I've asked you here today.
所以由我来亲自告诉你这个好消息
I would like to cordially invite you to join
在此诚挚邀请你成为今夏
this summer's group of artists in residence
意大利罗马文学艺术协会的
at the Italian Arts and Letters Institute in Rome.
常驻艺术家
I'm--I'm sorry.
问一下
Is it the Arts and Letters Institute,
这就是洛思和梅勒加入的(洛思:着有《波特诺伊的抱怨》梅勒:美国作家,记者)
like where--where Roth and--and Mailer went?
文学艺术协会吗
and don't forget Sontag, Delillo,
没错,桑塔格,德利洛,翁达杰(桑塔格:美国作家,批评家,德利洛:美国作家,翁达杰:着有《英国病人》)
Ondaatje.
也在其中
I,
I don't know what to say. I'm--I'm--I'm honored.
激动地难以言表,我感到万分荣幸
I can't tell you how much I need this right now.
你不知道这机会对我有多重要
Well, perfecto. Then it's settled.
好极了,那我们就说定了
You'll spend the entire summer at the villa,
你整个夏天就要在别墅度过了
eating, drinking, living, and creating.
品菜赏酒,精致生活,醉心创作
The retreat is--is all summer?
整个夏天都呆在那里吗
Yes, of course.
当然
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No. Well, I don't-I don't think so.
不,应该没问题
I need to talk to my girlfriend about this,
我得知会我女朋友一声
'cause we haven't discussed our summer plans yet,
我们还没谈过暑期的安排
and we probably should decide them together, so--
应该彼此商量一下,所以
Well, I leave for Rome first thing tomorrow,
我明天一早就要飞回罗马
so I will need your answer by tonight.
所以最迟今晚给我答复
You do realize that there are a lot of young writers
丹尼尔,你该知道,不知多少年轻作家
who would jump at this opportunity, Daniel.
对这个机会求之不得
Of course.
明白
Okay. So...
好的
Mangiamo.
用餐吧
Okay, this is the first time Andrew Tyler found
这是安德鲁?泰勒第一次在洛杉矶
any record of a "Diana Payne" in L.A.
找到关于戴安娜?佩恩的记录
Oh, the deed to her house,
她的房契
which she bought from... "Simon Callow".
这房子是从蒙?卡罗手里买的
Sorry to barge in. I just felt so bad that I struck out.
抱歉,贸然造访,我没找到任何线索
Oh, don't worry about it. It's not your fault.
别担心,不是你的错
Yeah. We're not really having any luck here, either.
我们也没查到什么
Well, I was thinking,
我有个主意
Maybe since I'm the one that saw Diana transcribing,
我看过戴安娜写的东西
If I see the day planner again, that may jog my memory.
如果让我再看一下日程表,说不定能想起来什么
Too bad Chuck has it.
东西在恰克手上
Looks like we might have a lead,
多亏了布莱尔敏锐的洞察力
thanks to Blair's powers of observation.
我们有头绪了
But unfortunately, the entire clue trail
但不幸的是,整条线索的关键
hangs by the flimsiest of threads--
就在一件事上
Nate's long-term memory.
内特的长期记忆
If you'll excuse me...
恕我失陪
Hello?
是你呀
Did you find your inspiration?
找到灵感了吗
Yes. But the only problem is, it's in Rome.
恩,但唯一的问题是,灵感在罗马
Blair, I just got invited
布莱尔,我刚接到
to the Institute of Arts and Letters'
文学艺术学会的邀请
summer artists retreat.
邀我今夏到罗马度假
Oh, my gosh. That's incredible!
我的天呐,真不可思议
But what could possibly be the problem,
那还有什么好犹豫的呢
besides Rome in August?
除了罗马的夏天很热
Well, for starters, I would be gone all summer.
首先,我整个夏天都回不来
So, you know, being a 21st century boyfriend,
作为你的现任男友
I thought we should discuss it first.
我觉得事先该和你商量一下
That's sweet, but I would never stand in the way
真贴心,但有这样一个好机会
of an opportunity like that. You have to take it.
我不会阻止你的,你要好好把握
Wait. Are you on your phone at the museum?
等等,你是在博物馆打电话吗
Oh. No, actually, I'm at the Empire.
不,我在帝国酒店
Waldorf, we need you.
霍道夫,我们需要你
Just a sec!
等一下
Oh, is that Chuck?
是恰克在说话吗
Yes. He asked for my help with a scheme.
是的,他要我帮忙策划
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意吧
Scheming is classic Blair,
出谋划策方为布莱尔本色
and I'm getting my groove back just like I wanted.
旧日风光,如愿归来
No, of course. It's just I-- you know, I I-mean,
当然不介意,我只是,我是说
with Chuck?
就你和恰克吗
And Serena and Nate
还有瑟琳娜,内特
and Serena light. Don't worry.
还有瑟琳娜的妹妹,别担心
I'm not worried. Why would I be worried?
我不担心,有什么好担心的
So--so are you--are you sure I should say "Yes"?
你真觉得我该答应吗
Remember what we said this morning?
还记得我们今天早上的谈话吗
We're good with each other.
我们得益于对方
We help each other grow, we don't hold each other back.
帮助对方成长,不拖彼此后腿
I'll see you later.
回头见
Yeah, great.
好的
Nathaniel, you must remember something Diana was doing
内特尼尔,你一定记得那些个周六
that was unusual on those Saturdays.
戴安娜有什么反常举动
Besides you, of course.
和你有关的事除外
Guys, I'm looking!
我正在想
Gym. Gym. Bangs trimmed. Gym.
健身房,健身房,还是健身房
Oh, ha ha ha.
是啊,是啊
Look, Diana and I barely spent any time outside of the office.
我和戴安娜都没怎么出过办公室
We just never went on any real dates.
基本没正经约会过
And we just were working and... You know--
我们只是在工作,还有干别的
O-okay. I think that's my excuse to leave.
好了,我该告辞了
I promise I'll keep searching
我保证会继续追查
till I find the little black key to Diana's book.
直到揭开她的秘密为止
Nate, we have tried this the easy way.
内特,我们不如简单直接点
Oh, my god. The book is gone.
天呐,本子不见了
Serena!
是瑟琳娜
Let's make sure I've got this straight.
我没听错吧
Blair wants you to go to Rome?
布莱尔希望你去罗马
She couldn't have been happier for me.
她着实为我高兴
And that's a bad thing why?
为什么你觉得这是坏事
Of course I want her to be happy for me,
我当然希望她为我高兴
just not that happy. I mean, you know,
但不是那么高兴,我是说
she d--she didn't have to think about it for a second.
她甚至都没考虑一下
Dan.
You didn't hear her--or Chuck.
你没听见她的语气,还有恰克的声音
It was--it was like she wanted me to leave
就好像她盼着我走一样
so she could just spend all summer with him.
好让他俩能共度美好夏天
I'm sure that's not the case. She loves you.
我肯定不是你想的那样,她爱你
I wouldn't go that far.
我可不敢冒险
You two haven't...
你们俩没谈过吗
I mean, we're not in high school anymore.
我们不是高中生了
It takes--it takes time, you know.
这需要时间
To feel or to admit?
感受彼此还是承认担心
That's not--that's not the point. This morning,
这不是重点,今天早上
it felt like we were-- we were in such a good place.
我感觉一切都完美极了
And I'm sure you will be again
只要你们坐下来好好谈谈
the moment you sit down and actually talk to her.
我肯定一切都会变好的
And you're right. You're right.
你说得对,没错
I just need to talk to her in person.
我需要亲自和她谈一谈
Are you sure that right now is the best time?
你确定现在是最佳时机吗
I mean, when she's in the middle of...
就在她正忙着和
S., I can't believe you'd go behind our backs like this.
S 真不敢相信你竟然这样背叛我们
And why are you protecting diana?
你为什么护着戴安娜
Diana told me if I got her book back, then she would
戴安娜说如果帮她拿回本子
give me gossip girl's real phone number.
就告诉我八卦天后的手机号码
I finally have a chance to see who she really is.
我终于有机会一窥庐山真面目
And that's more important to me
对我来说,这比帮内特把她
than helping Nate kick Diana out of "The spectator."
赶出《观察家》重要得多
More important than me finding my father?
比我找到亲生父亲还要重要吗
What?
什么
Diana lied to me. She's not my mother.
戴安娜对我撒谎,她不是我妈妈
And I think she's covering for my father--
我觉得她在替我父亲打掩护
Well, my real father Jack.
我的亲生父亲杰克
Oh, Chuck, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
恰克,我很抱歉,我不知道
This book is the only chance I have of tracking Jack down.
这本子是我追踪杰克的唯一机会
Well, what can I do?
我能做些什么
Be with us, not against us.
和我们统一战线,而不是对立
You have me, 100%.
我全心全意支持你们
Great.
好极了
Let's get rid of this bitch once and for all.
咱们把这个女人一次拉下马
She's late. We should call.
她迟到了,我们应该打电话问一下
Well, maybe Diana just missed her appointment.
也许是戴安娜错过了预约时间
Or Lola couldn't bribe the girl she knows at the spa.
或者是洛拉没买通水疗馆的那个姑娘
You guys should just trust me and stop dithering.
你们相信我就行了,不要战战兢兢的
I sent in a seasoned professional.
我派出的可是经验老到的专业人士
She's in.
她进去了
I can't tell you how much my shoulders need this.
我的肩膀急需按摩
Treatment about to begin.
马上就开始
Just...
你只要
relax.
放松
First,
第一步
I do exfoliation
先用日本海盐磨砂膏
with Japanese sea salt body scrub.
去除角质
Excellent choice.
很好
Then wild mint foot rub.
然后用野生薄荷做足底按摩
I still don't know
我还是不明白
how you're gonna massage the code out of her.
你要怎么把编码按摩出来呢
Watch and learn, Archibald.
学着点,阿齐布尔德
Mmm! It's been so long since my last massage.
舒服,我好久没按摩过了
I know.
我知道
Why you miss last appointment?
你为什么上次预约了却没来
What? I didn't.
什么,我没有啊
My boss want to charge you.
老板要收你违约金
Spa have very strict cancellation policy.
水疗有很严格的取消预约条款
But I didn't book a session.
但是我没有预约过啊
Unless my assistant did. What day was it?
难道是我助理预约的,是哪天
First Saturday last month.
上月第一个周六
I wasn't even in the country that weekend.
那周我都不在国内
Not that it's any business of yours,
虽然这和你没什么关系
but I was actually in europe.
但是当时我在欧洲
England?
英国
Italy?
意大利
France?
法国
Portugal!
葡萄牙
What do we know about Portugal?
关于葡萄牙,我们知道点什么
They speak portuguese?
他们说葡萄牙语
They play pretty good football.
他们足球踢得很好
They don't.
才不是
Hey, who was that tutor you had in, like, the sixth grade?
你六年级那会请的家教是谁来着
Mariana Costa.
玛丽安娜?科斯塔
She was from Lisbon.
她是里斯本人(葡萄牙首都)
I spent our lessons trying to get under her saia.
我的功课全花在如何突破她的短裙了
Needless to say, I succeeded.
不用说,我大获全胜
What if all these letters
如果这些字母
are just different international phone numbers?
只是不同的国际电话号码呢
The code for that night was "K-l-l."
那一晚的代码是"K-l-l"
Which is "5-5-5" on the keypad,
那键盘上对应的就是"5-5-5"
and we all know from watching movies that's fake.
看过电影就知道这是假的
And you run a newspaper?
你是在运营一家报社吗
If she had been using a numeric key,
如果她用的是数字键盘
it could be decoded as "0-0-1,"
那解码出来应该是"0-0-1"
then "3-5-1."
然后是"3-5-1"
That's the country code for Portugal.
这是葡萄牙的国家代码
Some childhood memories never fade.
童年记忆永远不会消失
B., did you just do it? B
你破解出来了
Got it.
拿到了
Thanks, Dorota.
多谢,多洛塔
Now we do complimentary body wrap.
接下来我们免费赠送您身体裹敷
I didn't order one.
我没有要这个啊
You need. Trust. I go get seaweed.
你需要的,相信我吧,我去拿海藻
Okay, now if I'm right--
好了,如果我解码正确
and we all know I am--
我们都知道这是一定的
then this is tonight's number.
那这就是今晚的电话
Yeah, but who does it call?
好,但是对方是谁
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法可以知道
How can I help you?
您需要什么服务吗
Yes, I'm interested in the event tonight.
对,我对今晚的活动很感兴趣
Yes, how many?
好的,多少人
Three.
三位
Three it is. Will I need to send a car?
好的,三位,需要派车接您吗
No, the address will be fine.
不用了,告诉我地址就行
The Vardin House in Briarcliff Manor.
布莱尔克利夫庄园的瓦尔金会所
See you at 9:00.
九点见
Does anybody have any idea
有谁知道
what we're about to get ourselves into?
咱们晚上要去那做什么吗
Not a clue, but hopefully, Jack will be there.
不知道,但是希望杰克在那
Yeah, and maybe someone that can tell us
对,也许会有人知道
who Diana Payne really is.
戴安娜?佩恩究竟是谁
I'm gonna get Arthur to pull the car around.
我去叫亚瑟把车开来
Wait. What about Diana's book?
等下,戴安娜的备忘录怎么办
This is my only chance to find out who Gossip Girl really is.
这是我唯一能查出"八卦天后"是谁的机会
I already made a copy.
我已经复印了一份
Well, I don't know why
我不明白你为什么突然
you're suddenly so interested in that sad little shut-in,
对那个从不出现的可悲小人物这么感兴趣
but here you go. We don't need it anymore.
但是给你,我们不需要了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, follow that limo.
跟上那辆豪车
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! Serena, you are a lifesaver!
瑟琳娜,你真是救命恩人
How did you do it?
你怎么拿到的
I just asked.
就是直接开口要
Well, I'm indebted to you. Oh, wait. No, I'm not,
我欠你个人情,等下,我不欠
because I've got something you want--
我也有你想要的东西
Gossip Girl's real phone number.
真正的"八卦天后"的电话号码
Use it wisely.
好好利用
Thank you.
谢谢
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a meeting. Bye.
很抱歉失陪了,我开会要迟到了,拜
Here. Let me.
拿来,我来
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Gps'ing Gossip Girl. How else are we gonna find her?
定位"八卦天后"否则我们怎么找到她
What do you mean "We"?
你说"我们"是什么意思
Look, I'm the only person who knows why
只有我清楚
you really want Gossip Girl's phone number.
你想要"八卦天后"电话的真实原因
Even if you think you can figure out who she is,
你认为自己能查出她是谁
you can find a way to keep her site forever.
就能找到办法永远控制她的网站
And why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我呢
Well, you ever heard the expression
你应该听过这个说法吧
"The devil you know"?
明枪易躲,暗箭难防
Oh, look. Gossip Girl's on the move.
瞧, "八卦天后"移动了
And, uh, my van is just around the corner.
我的车就在那边
Okay, fine, let's go.
好吧,咱们走
Who doesn't love a road trip?
有谁不喜欢公路旅行呢
Just watch your blind spot, kiddies,
注意盲点,小朋友们
or you'll wind up blindsided.
不然就只能暗箭收场了
Excuse me.
借过
Whoa. This is not what I was expecting at all.
这和我想象的完全不一样
Nate, this is a sex club?
内特,这是性俱乐部吗
It's more of a roving brothel.
更像是一个移动妓院
My father--well, Bart-- belonged.
属于我父亲,巴特
Ah, that's how you knew the lockbox code.
所以你才会知道密码箱的密码
Jack's here. We just have to find him.
杰克在这,我们只需要找到他
How can you be sure?
你怎么这么肯定呢
It's the perfect place
这里是堕落的人隐藏的绝好地方
for a degenerate like him to hide in.
对他来说正合适
It's also the kind of event he wouldn't miss for the world.
而且这种活动他绝对不会错过的
Wouldn't blame him.
不怪他
But what on earth does this have to do with Diana?
但是这和戴安娜究竟有什么关系
Find out and you'll have her out of "The spectator" by sunrise.
找出真相,今晚就能把她踢出《观察家》
Hi. I'm Josephine.
嗨,我叫约瑟芬
You look like you need a friend.
看起来你需要一个朋友
He has a friend.
他已经有伴了
Then why don't I show you the bedrooms?
那我带你们去卧室怎么样
Both of you?
二位一起来
Yeah, let's-- let's look around.
好的,带我们转转吧
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
你们俩在这干什么呢
And why are you dressed as waitresses?
而且为什么要穿成女招待的样子
Uh, the bouncer at the door
门口保镖问我们
asked if we were "India's girls."
是不是"印蒂亚的姑娘"
So we just went with it, and then he pointed us
我们顺着他说,他就把我们带到更衣室
to the dressing room and told us to change.
叫我们换衣服
But full disclosure--
但最初原因是
we actually gps'ed Gossip Girl's phone,
我们定位了"八卦天后"的手机
and it led us here.
把我们带到了这里
Wait. India's girls? Who's--who's India?
等等,印蒂亚的姑娘,印蒂亚是谁
I don't know. The madame?
我不知道,老鸨吗
But I bet if we find India,
但是我敢说只要我们找到印蒂亚
we find out how Diana fits into all of this.
我们就能查出戴安娜在这之中起什么作用
Or we just find Gossip Girl
或者我们找到"八卦天后"
and make her tell us Diana's secret.
让她告诉我们戴安娜的秘密
Maybe this place is how they know each other.
也许她们就是在这里认识的
Wait, wait, wait, there she is.
等等,等下,她在那
All right, let's split up.
好了,分头行动
We'll look for India. Serena,
我们去找印蒂亚,瑟琳娜
you go find gossip girl. And stay away from Diana if you can.
你去找"八卦天后" 尽量远离戴安娜
If she even knows that we're here...
若她知道我们在这里...
Ugh. This isn't my first rodeo. Thank you.
我不是第一次演戏了,谢谢
No, but it's mine, and it's awesome.
对,但我是第一次,这太帅了
I'm sorry. I thought you'd love that last room,
抱歉,我以为你们会喜欢刚才那间屋子
especially the canopy bed.
特别是那张四柱床
You look like the type that likes a royal theme.
你们看上去应该喜欢王室风格
Not anymore.
现在不喜欢了
Perhaps we should extend our search to beyond just bedrooms.
也许我们应该不只看卧室
Uh, yes. Any dark, small space will do.
没错,任何黑暗的小空间都可以
Closet, attic, the wine cellar.
壁橱,阁楼,酒窖都可以
We might not have time to see the whole house.
我们可能没时间看遍整个房子
The whole house? We'd love to.
整个房子,太好了
Every room, even the occupied ones.
我们要看每间屋子,有人用的也要看
She likes to watch.
她喜欢观看
Meter's running, kid.
里程表还打着呢,孩子
You getting out or we heading back?
你要下车还是回去
Just--just, uh, just give me a minute, all right?
请...给我一分钟,好吗
Yeah.
Hey. Just checking in.
嘿,只是问你一下
You and Blair talk yet?
你和布莱尔谈过了吗
No. No, but we're about to.
没,没,但就要谈了
Dan, it's been hours. Where are you?
丹,都过了几小时了,你在哪
Honestly, I don't-I don't really know.
实话说,我...我也不知道
But, uh, I went to go talk to her at the empire,
但我去帝国酒店找她
and then I saw her and Chuck leaving together in his limo.
但看到她和恰克一起上车离开了
So, um...
所以...
I may have followed them.
我好像跟踪了他们
May have?
好像
Yeah, listen, something's going on, dad.
对,爸爸,有点不对劲
I mean, she--she's--she's with Chuck inside a huge mansion.
她和恰克在一所豪宅里
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
Dan, the only person I'm worried about right now is you.
丹,我现在唯一担心的是你
So whatever Blair is doing with or without Chuck,
无论有没有与恰克一起,布莱尔做任何事
you have to trust her.
你都该信任她
If you storm in there and confront her,
如果你冲进去找她
she'll know for sure you don't.
她会知道你不信任她
Let Blair have her evening,
给布莱尔一晚私人空间
and wait for her to tell you about it.
等她来告诉你今晚的事
I'm sure she will if you give her a chance.
我相信你若给她机会,她不会隐瞒的
Hey, man, I think one of your girls slipped something in my drink.
兄弟,有个姑娘往我酒里加了东西
Relax, kid, it's a party.
放轻松,孩子,这是个聚会
Things happen.
什么事都有
Well, I wanna talk to India. Where is she?
我想和印蒂亚谈谈,她在哪
Upstairs, not seeing visitors.
楼上,没有访客
I understand, but I told you not to worry about Nate and Lola.
我知道,但我说过了,不必担心内特和洛拉
I can handle them.
我能解决他们
The important thing is that everything else run smoothly.
重要的是其他事都顺利
I'm gonna call you back.
我等会给你打回去
Get me head of security.
给我叫安保主管
Well, the dumbwaiter has potential,
升降梯可以列入备选
but it might be too cramped.
但是可能有点窄了
One of us would have to stand.
我们得有个人站着
B
B.
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Looking for gossip girl. It's a long story.
找"八卦天后" 说来话长了
Wait, did you find Jack?
等等,你们找到杰克了吗
Not yet.
还没
Okay, well, be careful because Diana's downstairs,
小心点,戴安娜在楼下
So if she sees you and Chuck...
如果她看到你和恰克...
I'll deal with Diana. And good luck.
我来对付戴安娜,祝你顺利
You two go on without me.
你俩继续
I'll make sure Diana doesn't find out you're here.
我会确保戴安娜不知道你在这里
Out. Everyone out.
出去,所有人都出去
What? Wait.
什么,等等
someone tipped the cops off. They're on their way.
有人给警方报信,警察正在赶来
No. No.
不要,不要
Let's go! Party's over!
走吧,派对结束了
Police are on their way. Time to go.
警察要来了,该走了
Jack.
杰克
Hello, chuck.
你好,恰克
Hello, India.
你好,印蒂亚
Diana, are you...
戴安娜,你...
Oh, my god.
哦,天呐
No.
No, it can't be.
不,这不可能
Chuck, I'd love to chat,
恰克,我很愿意跟你聊天
But I'm late for something very important.
但我有很重要的事情,要迟到了
You're not going anywhere until I get some answers.
在没回答我问题前,你哪儿都别想去
Unfortunately, it's fairly time-sensitive,
遗憾的是,我时间紧迫
so if you could please get out of the way...
所以拜托你让路...
Diana Payne isn't my mother.
戴安娜?佩恩不是我妈妈
Sure she is.
她当然是
Admit it.
承认吧
You're the one who's been behind the lies all these years.
你就是这些年来所有谎言的幕后作俑者
Why do you have to be so melodramatic about everything?
你为何事事都要小题大做
Tell, the truth, Jack, for once in your life. It's time.
杰克,仅此一次,说实话吧
That's your arm around Elizabeth.
照片里是你抱着伊丽莎白
That photo's 20 years old. And it could be anyone.
照片都20年了,说不好谁是谁
It's your tattoo. Don't try and tell me otherwise.
这是你的纹身,别否认了
You were sleeping with Elizabeth, weren't you?
你跟伊丽莎白上过床,是吧
I've slept with so many Elizabeths over the years.
这么多年,我跟无数个伊丽莎白上过床
I mean, she could be one.
她可能是其中之一
Are you my father? Answer me.
你是我爸爸吗,回答我
You sure you really want to know?
你真想知道吗
You! Let's go.
你,跟我出去
Just a minute.
稍等
I said, let's go.
我说了,出去
Get him outta here.
把他弄出去
What just happened?
刚刚发生什么了
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
What you're really hiding here.
这栋房子里的秘密
Give us a moment.
让我们单独谈谈
Listen, Nate,
听着,内特
Whatever you and your sidekick may think you know--
无论你和你同伴觉得知道了什么...
Oh, give it up, Diana.
别狡辩了,戴安娜
India. Whatever your name is. It's over.
或印蒂亚,无论你叫什么,都结束了
And unless you want the whole world to know
如果你不想让整个世界知道
you run a high-class prostitution ring,
你经营着一家高级妓院
you're gonna walk away from "The Spectator" forever.
就请你永远离开《观察家》
You've disappeared before. It's time to do it again.
你曾消失过,可以再来一次
Ooh, I'm really scared,
人家好怕怕哦
especially as you don't have a shred of proof
特别是你们没有丝毫证据
that I run this joint.
证明这里是我在经营
Who says I'm not just another customer, like you?
谁说我不是同你一样的普通顾客
Would you care to look
你愿意看看
at a video of you checking out the girls?
你带姑娘出场的视频吗
I'm sure "The New York Times" would.
《纽约时报》肯定愿意
I could spitzer you so fast your head would spin.
我可以很快搞得你头晕目眩
I think I'll take my chances with the cops
等警察到了,我想我会
when they get here.
和他们好好聊聊
What cops?
什么警察
You don't really think they're coming here, do you?
你不是以为真有警察会来吧
I was the on who ordered everyone out.
是我下令让所有人出去的
Fine. We'll just have to get gossip girl to do it.
好吧,我们让"八卦天后"来做这件事
Hey, I got your text.
嘿,收到你信息了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I have no idea. I've never been here before in my life.
不知道,我之前从没来过
It's Diana's office, and this is her club,
这是戴安娜的办公室,会所是她的
And we need gossip girl to break the story.
我们需要"八卦天后"爆料这事
I already knew. Don't worry. But I promise
我已经知道了,但别担心,我保证
I won't tell a soul if you help me out right now, please.
如果你帮我们,我会守口如瓶的,拜托
I don't have my laptop.
我没拿电脑
It's in my bag, which is in the dressing room.
电脑在我包里,包在化妆间里
But I can try to send a blast from my phone.
但我可以试试用手机发
Hmm, that's...
有点...
That's weird. It says I'm locked out.
有点奇怪,我被强行退出了
Mm. Let me try signing in again.
我重新登录试试
Well, while you wait,
你们继续等吧
I think I'll just go off and attend to business.
我该下楼照顾生意了
She seems to be having technical difficulties.
她好像遇到了技术问题
I don't know what's wrong,
我不知道怎么了
But I can get my computer right now.
但我可以马上去拿电脑
Whatever you saw,
无论你看到了什么
or you think you saw, you can't tell chuck.
以为自己看到了什么,都不能告诉恰克
Of course I'm going to tell him.
我当然要告诉他
He has a right to know.
他有权知道
And there's nothing you can do
你也没有办法
that will make me change my mind.
让我改变主意
This isn't about me.
这不是为了我自己
Do you realize how many people will get hurt if this gets out?
你知道这要是传出去,会牵连多少人吗
You need to go.
你该走了
You've already complicated things enough by being here.
你来这儿,已经把事情搞得够复杂了
This whole thing was supposed to go off without a hitch.
整件事本来应该已经结束了
You better hope it still does.
最好别再出什么岔子
My computer's gone.
我的电脑不见了
Gossip girl. She took it.
"八卦天后"拿走了
What? How do you know that?
什么,你怎么知道
Because we set you up.
因为这是我们安排的
After we got the address for tonight,
拿到今晚的活动地址后
I gave it to Gossip Girl.
我就发给了"八卦天后"
And I made sure you followed her cell phone all the way here.
我确保一路上你都能追踪到她的手机
You changed the password on her site,
你改了她网站的密码
so she needed the actual laptop.
所以她需要原来的那台电脑
I'm just sorry for Nate that she grabbed it
我只是为内特感到遗憾
before you could send that post about Diana.
在你发布戴安娜那条消息之前,她就拿走了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
Do what to you, Serena?
对你怎样,瑟琳娜
Stop you from anonymously attacking innocent people
阻止你匿名攻击无辜的人
like me and your friends?
比如我和你的朋友
No, but that's not true.
不,不是这样的
The old gossip girl hurt people, but I'm different.
过去的八卦天后伤及无辜,但我不同
No, you're not, Serena.
不,你没有不同,瑟琳娜
Just look at what's happened to you.
看看你变成什么样了
You've cut yourself off
你和你关心的所有事
from everything and everyone that you care about.
所有人断绝往来
It's not right.
这是不对的
Neither is tricking me.
你欺骗我,也不对
Yeah, well, go ahead and blame me,
好吧,尽管责怪我吧
but I did this to help you, not to hurt you.
但我这么做是帮你,而不是害你
Either way, it's over. The real gossip girl's back.
反正都结束了,真正的八卦天后回来了
For now, but I have her number.
只是暂时,我有她的号码
The number you have reached
您拨打的电话
is disconnected.
无法接通
Nate's not answering.
内特不接电话
Probably already left with Lola.
可能已经和洛拉走了
Have you seen Serena?
看到瑟琳娜了吗
No, I haven't.
没看到
What's wrong?
怎么啦
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没什么,对不起
You look like you just found out Jack Bass is your father.
你看起来就像发现了杰克?拜斯是你父亲
Chuck, can we just go, please?
恰克,我们走吧,好吗
After everything we've been through,
一起经历了那么多之后
there's no room for secrets, nor should there be.
我们之间不可能有秘密,也不该有
Whatever it is, you can tell me, Blair.
不管什么事,你都可以告诉我,布莱尔
It's just us here, you and me.
这儿只有我和你
I think...
我觉得
Once everyone is gone
等所有人都走了
and it's quiet...
平息了
you need to go back into that house.
你该回到屋里去看看
Have Arthur take you back to the city.
让亚瑟送你回纽约
Pronto.
你好
Lucia? Hi, it's Dan Humphrey.
露西亚吗,我是丹?汉弗瑞
Ah, Dan. Great to hear from you. Have you decided?
丹,很高兴你打来,你决定了吗
I have.
My girlfriend wants me to go...
我女朋友希望我去
Ah, fantastic!
太好了
I knew a writer such as yourself could not pass
我就知道像你这样的作家
on an opportunity like this.
不会放弃此等机会
But, um, I'm saying no.
但是,我得拒绝
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Well, I can work anywhere,
写作随处都能进行
but I don't think my relationship can.
但我不认为我的爱情也能那么随性
And--and right now
而且现在
both of those things are very important to me.
这两件事对我都很重要
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, I cannot tell you how sorry I am
我得说,我非常遗憾
that you won't be joining.
你不能加入
Maybe next year.
说不定明年
Ciao, daniel.
再见,丹尼尔
Shouldn't the boat be here by now?
船不是应该现在到了吗
I'm sure they just got delayed.
我想他们只是延误了
They'll be here soon.
马上就到了
By the way, the fake raid was a great diversion.
对了,假偷袭这招很漂亮
Once I saw Chuck was here,
我一看到恰克在这儿
I knew I had to get him out as quickly as possible.
我知道必须得尽快让他离开
Well, it worked.
确实奏效了
Yeah. When we're done here tonight,
是的,今晚这儿的事了结后
we need to discuss a renegotiation of my fee.
我们得重新讨论下我的薪酬
It just doubled.
要翻倍了
Mm. That's a lot of cash.
那可是一大笔钱
Silence is expensive. You know that.
沉默是金嘛,你懂的
Hmm. Once the boat gets here and safely departs,
一会儿等船来安全离开后
you'll be taken care of. Don't worry.
会有人接应你的,别担心
Is "Gossip girl" back up yet?
"八卦天后"回来了吗
Not yet.
还没
But as soon as she is,
但只要她一出现
I'm going to need her help to tell the world
我就让她帮忙,向世界宣布
that Diana is our generation's Heidi Fleiss.
戴安娜就是我们这代的海蒂?弗莱斯,海蒂?弗莱斯,着名专栏作家
Oh, well, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
换成是我,可不能憋那么久
Serena said gossip girl's always known the truth about Diana.
瑟琳娜说"八卦天后"知道戴安娜的真面目
So if she's never run it,
所以如果她不再做下去了
it's probably 'cause she'd rather lord it over here.
可能就是因为她宁愿在这里称霸
Oh, that's great.
棒极了
So now the only way to get Diana out of "The spectator" is to
所以把戴安娜赶出《观察家》的唯一办法
run the story on the front page of my own newspaper?
就是在我自己的报纸头条上刊登这消息
Wait.
等等
Why not do that?
为什么不那么做呢
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧
No, I'm not. I mean...
不,我没有
At least I think I'm not. What's the downside?
我觉得没关系,又没有负面影响
You have to at least think about it.
你至少考虑一下
Okay.
好吧
As long as you stay here and think about it with me.
只要你在这儿陪着我
Miss Serena.
瑟琳娜小姐
You scare me half to death.
你把我吓坏了
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Why you eat berries in dark?
干嘛黑灯瞎火地吃浆果
I don't know. I guess I just forgot to eat dinner tonight.
不知道,我今晚忘了吃晚餐了
Where is your computer? I-I go get it.
你的电脑呢,我去拿来
No, that laptop belonged to someone else,
不用,那手提是别人的
and she took it back, so...
她拿回去了,所以
Then we go to Best Buy, get a new one.
那我们去百思买,买个新的
You feel better, in control again.
掌控在手,烦恼跑走
I don't think that's possible anymore.
我觉得不可能了
Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite
绯闻的唯一渠道
Spotted--Blair Waldorf
爆料,布莱尔?霍道夫
headed back to Brooklyn.
重回布鲁克林
Haven't we paid the toll enough for that relationship?
我们对这对情侣关注的还不够吗
I was just, uh, just about given up on you.
我正想,不等你了
How was your day of scheming?
今天阴谋实施成功了吗
You're upset with me, aren't you?
你对我生气了,对吗
No, of course not. I'm not upset with you.
当然没有,我没有对你生气
I'm upset with the woman from the institute.
我是对那个协会的女人生气
She, uh, apparently found somebody that they wanted more.
看来她找到了他们更想要的人
Oh, no. How is that possible?
不,怎么可能
I don't know,
不知道
but it means you're stuck with me all summer.
但这意味着我整个夏天要粘着你了
Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
我很遗憾
but I'm not that sorry.
但不算太难过
I'm starving. Why don't we go grab a bite at kellogg's?
我饿极了,我们去凯乐格买点吃的吧
And I'll tell you all about my night
然后我告诉你今晚的事
and the crazy brothel we ended up at.
还有我们最后去的疯狂妓院
A brothel? You ended up at a brothel?
妓院,你们去了妓院吗
I'll tell you all about it over dinner.
晚饭的时候全告诉你
I love you. You know that, right?
我爱你,你知道吗
I do now.
现在知道了
Come on. Let's go.
来,走吧
Of course,
当然
everybody knows that on the upper east side,
所有人都知道在上东区
nothing lasts forever.
没什么是永恒的
And when one door closes...
当一扇门关上时
Another one always opens.
总有另一扇打开
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
who's waiting behind it?
是谁在门后等
Dad.
Oh, my god.
天啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
exposed [iks'pəuzd]

想一想再看

adj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,

 
barge [bɑ:dʒ]

想一想再看

n. 驳船 vi. 猛撞,冲,闯

联想记忆
planner ['plænə]

想一想再看

n. 计划者,规划师

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
inspiration [.inspə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

联想记忆
indebted [in'detid]

想一想再看

adj. 负债的,受惠的

联想记忆
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。