手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第134期:钱德之母(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size!

他忘了告诉我他握把的尺寸。
Ross: He didn't get the goggles!
他也没带护目镜。
Rachel: Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你们两个之间好像有点问题哦。
Rachel: Goodbye, baby.
再见,宝贝,么么......
Ross: Do they wait for me to do this?
他们在等着让我看么?
Joey: So are you gonna tell him?
你到底要不要告诉他?
Ross: No, I'm not gonna tell him. Why would I tell him?
不,我才不告诉他呢,我为什么要告诉他?
Joey: How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might. .
因为如果你不说,他妈妈也许会......
Monica: What are you guys doing here?
你俩在这儿干什么?呃....。
Joey: Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap!
他连护裆都没穿!
Monica:...What did I ask?
我问了什么?
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
Phoebe: Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by...y'know, after the uh...that I... y'know, so what are you doing here?
没事,我只是顺路…那个......你又来干什么?
Monica: I'm not really here. Just thought I'd drop these off...on the way...my way...
我不是专程来的,只是想顺路拿这些过来......顺路的......
Come here a lot? Without me?
你经常过来?自己一个人来?
Phoebe: No. No! No!...So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?
没,没,没!没有!呃,你觉得他比早上好点没?
Monica: How would I know? II wasn't here.
我怎么知道?我又没来过。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。