手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第五季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:背后另有隐情

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You were gonna tell her you love her.

你本打算告诉她你爱她
I kept trying to make it go away,
我不断尝试放下这段感情
but how do you kill a feeling?
但感情这东西怎么能轻易抹杀掉呢
You're one of the good ones, you know?
你是一个好人,知道吗
Just because Louis is the father of your baby
路易是你孩子的父亲
does not mean you should be with him.
但这并不意味着你应该和他在一起
You should be with me.
你应该和我在一起
Why?
为什么
Because I'm going to love your baby
因为我会像爱你那样
as much as I love you.
爱你的孩子
Whoa. Are those paparazzi?
那些是狗仔队吗
Look at them.
看看他们
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Carol, it's me, Ivy.
卡萝,是我,艾薇
I'm leaving tonight.
我今晚就走
This time I'm not coming back.
这一次,我不会再回来了
If "Gossip girl" didn't exist,
如果没有《八卦天后》
Chuck and Blair would not be in the hospital right now,
恰克和布莱尔现在不会在医院躺着
fighting for their lives.
在生死线上挣扎
I wanna take "Gossip Girl" down for good.
我要一举击溃《八卦天后》
I think we should use the "Spectator" to do it.
我们应该借助《纽约观察家》
Blair is awake and responsive.
布莱尔醒了并意识清楚
And Chuck?
恰克呢
Louie? What are you doing out here in the rain?
路易,下这么大雨,你在这干什么
I hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
I hadn't realized you and Blair
我不知道你和布莱尔
had returned from Europe already.
已经从欧洲回来了
Been back for three weeks. I'm surprised you didn't know.
回来三周了,难道你不知道吗
One of the downsides of not having "Gossip girl" these last few months.
这是《八卦天后》消失了几个月惹的祸啊
Any information would have to come
我只能从布莱尔那里获得消息
from Blair speaking to me directly, which she hasn't.
但是她没告诉我
She's been busy.
她最近很忙
I'm very sorry she lost the baby.
我很遗憾她失去了那个孩子
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Seems to be.
看起来还好
She spends all her hours planning the wedding.
她整天忙着筹备婚礼
Well, I, uh, I can't very well let you get sick
你大喜之日临近,我可不能由着你生病
before your big day. Come on. I'll walk you home.
来吧,我送你回家
I'll be fine.
没事的
Look, I know we've had our differences.
我知道我们过去有分歧
Are you really going to pass up the offer of an umbrella
但今晚雨下得这么大
on a night like this?
你真的要拒绝我帮你撑伞吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Shouldn't you be at some scandalous party
明天就到新年前夜了
the night before New Year's eve?
你不去参加那种绯闻倍出的派对吗
I haven't really been in a party mood.
我没有心情去参加派对
Well, at least you've fully recovered from the accident.
至少你已经从车祸中完全恢复了
Physically.
只是身体上恢复了
Go find Dorota. Have her dry you off.
去找多洛塔,让她帮你弄干
Thanks for letting us up while we wait for my car.
谢谢你让我们上楼来等车
It's the least I can do after you saved me from the monsoon.
雨中你帮了我,这是我应该做的
I'll go get us some towels.
我去拿毛巾来
Louis?
路易
Dorota's obviously become lax in announcing visitors.
多洛塔随随便便就放人进来
There's no need to reprimand the help. Louis invited me in.
不要随意指责别人,路易让我进来的
I should have known you'd manipulate someone.
我就知道你利用了某人
How can you blame me? You won't respond to my texts or calls.
你怎么能怪我呢,你不接电话也不回短信
I just wanted to be there for you
你失去了孩子
after the baby.
我只不过想帮你
Well, as you can see,
好吧,你也看到了
I survived without you.
没有你我也挺过来了
And I intend to continue that way,
而且我想要保持现在这个状态
so you should go.
所以你该走了
That's it? I'm just cut out of your life
就是这样吗,你连理由都不告诉我
without any explanation?
就把我踢出了你的生活
My New York wedding is in less than a month.
我纽约的婚礼只剩下不到一个月了
I have to keep my priorities in order.
我得分清轻重缓急
We were your priority.
我们的事原来可是你最先考虑的事情
What happened, Blair?
发生了什么,布莱尔
What changed after the accident?
车祸意外后是什么变了
Did it ever occur to you
你有没有想过
that there's no such thing as an accident?
根本没有意外这种事情
Well, it certainly felt like one when the car hit the wall.
汽车撞墙不就算是一个意外吗
Or it was the universe's way of pointing out
可如果这是冥冥之中有人告诉我们
what's really important.
什么才是真正重要的呢
How can you say we weren't important?
你怎么能说我们的事情不重要呢
We were the only thing that matters.
我们的事是唯一重要的事情
Well, you're obviously not leaving, so I will.
好吧,看来你不打算走,那我走
Tell Louis Bergdorf's stayed open late
告诉路易波道夫百货公司很晚才打烊
so I can finish our registry.
我登记完再回来
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
我迫不及待地想和你共度余生
I...
I love you, Chuck.
我爱你,恰克
I love you, too, Blair.
我也爱你,布莱尔
Chuck? Are you all right?
恰克,你没事吧
Yes. Thank you.
没事,谢谢
Blair said to, uh, tell you she's gone
布莱尔让我告诉你
to pick out china patterns.
她去挑选瓷器的样式了
At this hour?
现在吗
I'm sure it's just her excuse to avoid me.
我觉得这不过是她逃避我的借口
I wish that were true.
我倒希望她是为了躲你
But these excursions have become quite regular.
她最近经常自己出门
Well, is that why you were out in the rain--
这就是你下着大雨还出去的原因吗
looking for her?
去找她
I just wanna know what she's doing.
我只是想知道她在干什么
Have you asked Serena?
你问过瑟琳娜吗
Blair is not sharing anything with her.
布莱尔什么都不和她说
She doesn't even let Dorota accompany her.
她甚至都不让多洛塔陪她一起去
To be honest, I thought she might be back with you.
说实话,我以为她找你去了
Well, as you can see, my presence only made her flee.
你也看到了,我一来她就走了
I'm thinking of hiring a detective.
我想雇个私家侦探
I need to know the woman I'm about to marry
我得知道这个要和我结婚的女人
isn't having an affair.
没有外遇
Well, we're both here,
我们俩都在这
so who else can she possibly be cheating with?
还有谁可能和她在一起
Hello, Daniel.
你好,丹
What are you doing here in Brooklyn?
你来布鲁克林干什么呢
In the--in the rain at night?
今天晚上还下着这么大的雨
I was in the neighborhood
我就在附近
checking in on my Brooklyn holdings,
视察一下我在布鲁克林的子公司
And I wanted to make sure
顺便确认一下
you hadn't fallen into another literary slump.
你没有再次陷入写作低谷
Yeah, I've been holed up trying to figure out a concept
我一直呆在屋子里思考新书的总体架构
for my new book, and it's great that they gave me a deal
他们能让我出续集真的是太好了
for a second one, but that means I-I actually have to come up
但同时也意味着
with something to write about, so, uh...
我必须得想出来自己要写些什么
I should probably get back to failing at that.
我应该回去继续纠结了
Of course.
当然
Did you know Blair was back in town?
你知道布莱尔回来了吗
No. I mean, I-I-I live in Brooklyn.
不,我,我在布鲁克林啊
Without "Gossip girl", I know nothing.
没了《八卦天后》我就什么都不知道了
I assume losing the baby made her realize
我想,孩子没了让布莱尔
she loved Louis after all.
最终意识到她爱的是路易
He doesn't think so. He thinks Blair might be having an affair.
可他不这么认为,他觉得布莱尔有外遇
What? No, that's insane.
什么,不,怎么可能
How would you know? You said you hadn't seen her.
你怎么知道,你说没见过她
Well, I just mean that after everything Blair's been through,
我是说,在布莱尔经历了这些事情后
It doesn't make sense.
没道理啊
Love doesn't make sense,
爱情本来就没道理
and neither does Blair's behavior right now.
布莱尔现在的一举一动也让人摸不透
Louis is considering hiring a private investigator.
路易正在考虑雇佣私家侦探
Well, I hope you talked him out of that.
那我希望你帮他打消了这念头
I did. I think you'd make a much better choice.
的确,因为我更寄希望于你
Chuck, I'm not gonna spy on Blair.
恰克,我不会去侦查布莱尔的
Why? You know her well enough
为什么不,你够了解她
to know if she's hiding something.
如果她在隐瞒什么你也一定能知道
Unless there's a reason
除非你有什么原因
you don't want the truth to come out.
不想真相大白
No, that's not it. Of course I do.
不,我当然想了
Then I look forward to a full report.
那我就等着你交个满分答卷了
Chuck can never know the truth.
恰克永远不会知道真相
Hey, happy almost new year.
新年前夕快乐
I hope you're coming to the "Spectator" Party tonight.
希望你今晚能来《观察家》派对
Well, after Nate finally forgave me
好吧,现在内特终于原谅我
for diminishing him to half a Derek in my book,
在书里把他缩减成半个德里克了
I'm not gonna miss this chance to support him.
我当然不会错过这个支持他的机会
Good, then you can help me with my year in review lists.
很好,那你可以帮我弄这个年度回顾了
I need "biggest transformation."
我需要"年度最大革新"那种总结
Oh. Um... How about you?
那你呢
From busting Ben out of prison
从把本救出监狱
to being the biggest blogger in new york city,
到成为纽约最大的博客主
complete with cool new computer?
还有个这么赞的新电脑
Oh, well, you can thank "Gossip girl" disappearing for that.
好吧,这都要多谢《八卦天后》消失了
People are just desperate for information,
人们渴望知道新鲜事
even if it's just about me
就算只是我的琐碎生活
and my lack of new year's date.
比如说新年约会对象仍然空缺
Well, I'm sure that will make all the men at the party
那我保证这个派对上的男人们
supremely happy.
都会超级兴奋
Have you seen Blair? Is she around?
你看到布莱尔了吗,她在吗
Uh, she's not. Were you supposed to meet her?
不在,你是来找她的吗
No. No, I just heard she was back in town.
不,不,我只是听说她回来了
I wondered how she was doing.
我想知道她是否还好
Well, I wish I knew. She's been keeping to herself lately.
我也想知道,近来她一直一个人待着
She wouldn't even let me go with her
连去王薇薇婚纱店试婚纱(王薇薇:美国着名华裔婚纱设计师)
to Vera Wang for her gown fitting.
她都不要我陪
Nate, hey, were you waiting downstairs?
内特,你是在楼下等我了吗
I'm sorry. I'm almost ready.
抱歉,我马上就好
Oh, good. We just need to meet the caterer.
好,没事,我们要去见见宴会负责人
Hey, dan, glad to see ya.
丹,很高兴见到你
You know, "Inside" didn't make it into
《局外人》没能入围
our year's best book list.
我们的年度最佳书籍
I'm sorry, dude.
很遗憾,兄弟
Well, it's probably best to keep it in 2011.
没事, 2011的就让它留在2011
It's a new year, new book.
新年新书嘛
What's this one about?
这本准备写什么呢
I don't know yet, which could be
还不知道
why I haven't started writing it.
所以还一个字没动
You should consider, um, having it set in Alaska
也许可以把场景设定在阿拉斯加
or maybe make it a period piece?
或者干脆写本历史小说
I vote for anything you don't have to write
只要你不戳朋友们的脊梁骨
behind your friends' backs.
我就都赞成
Listen, even if it's about frankenstein in the old west,
听着,就算是要写古代西方的科学怪人
I promise you full disclosure.
我也保证全都告诉你们
Sounds like a new year's resolution to me.
真像是新年表决心啊
Let's go.
走吧
You wanna walk out with us?
跟我们一起出去吗
Yeah, sure, I've-I've got an errand to run.
当然,我还有事
I get it.
我明白
Alexa Chung is a better invite than your dad.
艾里珊?钟的邀请比你爸的重要多了(艾里珊?钟:华裔模特、演员、主持人、时尚达人)
Well, have fun. But not too much fun.
好吧,玩得开心,也别太过了
Bye.
拜拜
Jenny sends her love from london.
珍妮从伦敦发来祝福了
Oh, it was so nice to have her and Eric home for christmas.
她和艾瑞克都在家过圣诞的时候多好啊
Oh, no. Not the sad empty nest face already.
好了,不要又是一副空巢期的失望表情
No, it's not that.
不,没这个意思
It's just that I hoped that Charlie might surprise us
我只是希望查莉能给我们一个惊喜
with a visit, or at least a call.
比如说突然拜访,或者至少打个电话吧
She made it pretty clear that life in the upper east side
她已经说得很清楚了,上东区的生活
was too much for her.
还是不适合她
Well, I can understand, with the press at her party
我能理解,她的派对给她带来太大压力
and the paparazzi chasing charles and blair.
还有追逐查尔斯和布莱尔的狗仔队们
But we were so close.
但我们如此亲密
I just wish she had said good-bye.
我只是希望她至少道个别
She didn't want to upset you after the accident.
也许在出事之后,她不想再让你难过了
She was a wreck, Lil. She knows what she wants.
她已经康复了,莉莉,她知道自己要什么
Well, I would feel better hearing that from her.
如果她亲自跟我说,我会更开心
Every time I call Carol,
每次我给卡萝打电话
she says that Charlie's just run out.
她都说查莉出走了
You cannot blame me for not trusting my sister
你不能怪我怀疑她
to tell me what's really going on.
没告诉我实情
And Carol's crazy, but she does love her daughter.
卡萝是有点神经,但她还是爱她女儿的
And we both agree that pushing Charlie to talk to us
而我们都同意,强迫查莉跟我们谈
would be a mistake.
会是个错误
I know. I just hope she's okay.
我知道,我只是希望她一切都好
There you are.
你在这儿啊
You know how many brides I had to peek in on to find you?
你知道我找了多少个新娘才找到你吗
Yes, it is possible to lose too much weight before the wedding.
没错,她们是该在婚礼前好好减减肥了
Not you, though. You look perfect.
不过不是你,你看上去美极了
I can't get married in this dress.
我不能穿着它结婚
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
All right, let's get you out of it, then.
好吧,把它换下来吧
It's beautiful, but...
它很美,可是
Vera designed it for me before the accident,
这是出事前薇薇给我设计的
And now... All I see is everything I lost.
而现在,我眼前的都不再属于我了
Seriously, what is the point
不过说真的,为什么
Of making these things so tiny and complicated?
要把衣服做得这么细致又复杂呢
It's too late anyway.
可是已经太迟了
Do you know how many months of work went into this beading?
你知道这些珠绣要用多少月来完成吗
A bride can't just change her mind
新娘不能在只有几周就要举行婚礼的时候
weeks before the wedding.
突然要换礼服
Yes, she can, and she can also change her mind
不,当然可以,还可以改变主意
about marrying Louis.
不嫁给路易
Nice try, but I told you I'm committed to him,
很有说服力,但我已经决定嫁给他了
and nothing's gonna change that.
什么都不能阻止我
Is everything okay in here, Blair?
一切都好吗,布莱尔
Of course.
当然
You are an artist.
你真是位艺术家
But she... needs to get married in a different dress.
但她...得换一件婚纱去结婚
I had a feeling,
我预料到了
so I pulled some wonderful choices.
所以准备了一些更好的选择
Thank you for being so understanding.
谢谢你的理解
I'll go get the dresses from the back.
我去后面把礼服拿来
Now... what did you burst in on my emotional moment
你在我最脆弱的时候闯进来
to yell at me about?
想说什么
Oh, it can wait until after you find the right dress.
等你选好称心的礼服后我再告诉你
Hello?
你好
Remember how you asked me to call you
还记得你叮嘱我,一旦布莱尔来试婚纱
when Blair came in for her fitting?
就打电话给你吗
She's here with a guy who's not the prince,
她现在和一个男人在这里,不是王子
and he's not a gay stylist.
也不是同性恋设计师
Let me guess-- dark, curly hair
让我猜猜,黑色卷发
with the pale visage of someone who doesn't get out much.
和没怎么晒过太阳的苍白肤色
That's him.
就是他
Thank you.
谢谢你
We need to move this stakeout to Vera Wang.
我们转移,去王薇薇婚纱店
Most surreal New York moment?
最超现实的纽约一刻
The earthquake. Or Paz De La Huerta.
地震,或者帕兹?德拉维尔塔
What's up with your e-mail?
你的邮箱怎么回事
I thought the R.S.V.P.s were going to my assistant.
我以为"请回复"这类邮件都是助理处理
Ever since "Gossip girl" went into hiding,
自从《八卦天后》关闭以后
people have been sending their blasts to me.
人们开始把爆料发到我这里
Serena, there are thousands of unread messages here.
瑟琳娜,你有上千封未读邮件
Yeah, I hoped if I ignored them long enough,
对,我以为只要忽略他们够久
people would get the point, and I guess they haven't.
他们就能明白,不过目前好像还没有
I thought you wanted gossip girl
我以为你想要八卦天后
to pay for causing Chuck and Blair's crash.
为造成布莱尔和恰克的撞车事故付出代价
But the police didn't press charges.
但是警察没有起诉
What else can we do except settle for her silence?
除了让她闭嘴以外我们还能做什么
You call that silence?
你管那个叫闭嘴吗
That's the sound of the entire upper east side sending you their blasts.
整个上东区的人都在向你发送爆料
If you don't start posting them,
如果你不发表这些爆料
they'll go back to gossip girl or someone worse.
它们还会被发给八卦天后或者更糟的人
My blog is about my own experience,
我的博客只记录自己的生活
not using information to hurt people.
我不想通过爆料伤害别人
Yeah, well, the least you can do is read them.
至少你可以读一下它们
You don't think it's too simple?
你不觉得那条样式太简单了吗
Why am I even asking your opinion on fashion?
我为什么在问你关于时尚的意见
And why are you not responding?
而你居然也不回答
What stopped your never-ending soliloquy?
什么改变了你的喋喋不休
You said I wasn't allowed to question
你不让我过问
your marrying Louis, so...
你嫁给路易这件事情,所以
Oh. Then you may resume your silence.
好吧,你可以继续保持沉默
Blair, we are lying to all the people we care about.
布莱尔,我们在向所有人撒谎
Which is fine, when it's for their own good.
这样对大家都好,所以没关系
I'm not sure that it is.
我不确定这样好不好
Look, Chuck and Louis are already suspicious.
恰克和路易已经在怀疑了
Don't you think it'd be better
你不认为我们先告诉他们
to tell them before they find out on their own?
比他们自己发现要好吗
How would they do that?
他们怎么会发现呢
The only ones who know are you, me, and god,
此事只有天知地知你知我知
and god doesn't blab.
天和地又不会泄密
I don't know how much longer I can keep this secret.
我不知道我还能保守这个秘密多久
Forever. You promised.
永远,你答应过的
I don't know if I can live with those consequences.
我不知道我能不能承受那样的结果
Look, I know our situation is far from ideal,
我知道我们现在的状况并不理想
but don't go all "Notebook" on me, not now.
但是不要对我说教,至少现在不要
I need you.
我需要你
Hey, you have me. All right?
你知道我在的,好吗
So put Weiner as worst political blunder and worst photo.
把韦纳评为最大政治错误,年度最差摄影
Could you see who that is, please?
你可以帮我看下是谁吗
It's a text. Doesn't say who from.
是条短信,没写发件人
"I thought you were a journalist with integrity?"
"你是个正义的记者吧"
Maybe Anthony Weiner has your office bugged.
也许安东尼?韦纳窃听了你的办公室
Yeah. Or someone else we did a story on isn't happy.
有可能,或者什么人不太满意我们的报导
"Not important. The important thing is "
我是谁不重要,重要的是
that the paparazzi didn't cause Blair and Chuck's accident."
布莱尔和恰克的车祸不是狗仔队造成的"
"I did my research. Do yours."
"我做了调查,你也应该调查一下"
I thought I'd check in, see how your sleuthing is going.
我打来问问,你的跟踪有什么收获吗
Well, I've uncovered the fact that Blair's wedding dress,
我看到了布莱尔的婚纱
Uh, fits like a glove, you know?
很适合她
I think the only person she's seeing covertly is Vera Wang.
我想她只秘密会见了王薇薇
Anything else to report?
还有什么要报告的吗
No, just, uh, just shopping for some wedding stuff,
没有了,她只买了一些婚礼需要的东西
bossy phone calls to Dorota. You know, that's it.
口气专横地给多洛塔打了几个电话
Well, if you're sure,
如果你确定就这些的话
the mission need not be continued.
这项任务不用继续了
Thank you for your diligent effort.
谢谢你的努力付出
Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't find any more answers.
不用,我很抱歉没能发现更多有用信息
Louis, you were right about Blair.
路易,你对布莱尔的怀疑没错
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hey, Louis,
路易
Any luck convincing Blair to come to the party tonight?
成功劝服布莱尔来参加今晚的派对了吗
Not yet. She's said no to every invitation
还没有,我们回来纽约之后
since we returned to New York.
她拒绝了所有邀请
I'm afraid new year's eve will be no different.
我恐怕就算是一年最后一天也不会有什么例外
Louis, Serena, it's nice to see you.
路易,瑟琳娜,很高兴见到你们
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克,你在这里干什么
I came to tell Louis he was right.
我来告诉路易他是对的
Blair is having an affair...
布莱尔有外遇了
with your ex.
和你的前男友
I'm referring to Dan, not the myriad of men since.
我指丹,不是那之后不计其数的男人们
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Dan said he hasn't even seen blair
丹说布莱尔从欧洲回来以后
since she got back from Europe.
他还没有见过她呢
He lied to you, just as he lied to me.
他对你说谎了,也对我说谎了
When he said Blair was shopping for wedding trinkets,
布莱尔买婚礼饰品的时候
he was with her.
和他在一起
You followed them?
你跟踪他们了吗
After you told me not to hire a detective?
可是你告诉过我不要雇私家侦探
You obviously have your own agenda where Blair's concerned.
牵扯到布莱尔的事,你都有自己的计划
Which is why... I had my driver take a picture.
所以,我叫我的司机拍下了这张照片
Just because Dan lied about seeing Blair
丹只是在和布莱尔见面这件事上撒了谎
doesn't mean that they're sleeping together.
不代表他们两个有奸情
It's a private residence.
那里是私人住宅
Blair has a key. What else are they doing there?
布莱尔有钥匙,他们还能在那里做什么
It does explain her absences.
这确实解释了她的神出鬼没
Yeah, but that's not proof,
但这也不代表
which is what you guys need if you're gonna gang up
你们俩能联合起来
and accuse her of cheating,
指责她出轨
especially after everything that she's been through.
特别是在她所经历的这些事情之后
Gossip girl probably has a treasure trove
也许《八卦天后》的收件箱里还压着
of photos in her in-box.
一堆匿名照片
But they come to me now,
但是他们现在都发给我了
and I'm not gonna use them to destroy people's lives.
而我绝不会以此毁掉别人的生活
If they're innocent, it won't destroy anyone.
如果他们是无辜的,又何惧诋毁
He's right.
没错
What's the harm of looking through the blasts
如果只是些莫须有的爆料
if there's nothing to see?
那么根本无伤大雅
If that's how you wanna spend your New Year's Eve,
如果你想在八卦爆料中度过新年前夜
go ahead. Knock yourselves out.
那就请自便吧
And I hope you'll focus on getting your fiancee
希望你可以把精力集中在
to come to the party tonight.
劝你未婚妻来参加今晚的派对上
She could really use a night out with people
她完全可以跟关心她的人一起
who care about her.
度过新年前夜
Hello? Andrew. Lily just went upstairs.
安德鲁,莉莉刚上楼了
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm sorry. I thought this was a personal call.
抱歉,我以为这是私人电话
I didn't realize she'd asked you to look into something.
我没想到她派你做一些调查
Yeah, I understand that your work is confidential.
我知道这些事情很机密
I'll let her know you called.
我会转告她你打来过
How about "Cupcake War"
用"蛋糕之役"
as the most addictive new food show?
作为热销新品展示会的名字怎么样
Are those from the night of the accident?
这些是发生意外那晚的照片吗
Yeah. That anonymous texter might be right.
是的,或许那个匿名发件人是对的
Can't tell from these paparazzi pictures
从这些狗仔偷拍的照片中
if the photographers were even close enough
根本无法判断狗仔的车是否足够靠近
to run Bhuck and Blair's car into the wall.
而撞了他们的车
Well, what did the police say?
那警察怎么说
The front of the car was so damaged,
车头被撞的太严重
they couldn't inspect it.
根本无从下手
The driver passed a breathalyzer,
司机通过了酒驾测验
but I'd like to talk to him myself,
不过我想亲自和他谈谈
so... why don't we invite him to the party?
那么,邀请他来参加派对怎么样
I am so excited for New Year's karaoke.
我很期待新年一起K歌
Will you hate me if I sing "Miss world" again?
如果我再唱一次《世界小姐》你会不会抓狂
Andrew Tyler called.
安德鲁?泰勒打来过
I'm sorry. I... I should have told you I hired him.
对不起,我应该告诉你我雇了他
I just wanted to make sure Charlie was okay.
我只是想确保查莉没事
What did he say?
他说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Feel good about the fact that your private detective
你应该感到庆幸
is discreet enough to not mention his assignment,
你雇的私人侦探嘴巴很严
even to your husband.
即便是对你的丈夫
Well, it's just as well that you know.
让你知道也好
I hate when we have secrets,
我不喜欢彼此藏着秘密
and this was never meant to be one.
我也不想这件事成为一个秘密
Would you mind terribly if I called him
你会不会很介意我打电话问问
to ask him if he found her?
有没有她的下落
You obviously won't give this up.
显然你意已决
Andrew? It's Lily.
安德鲁吗,我是莉莉
Um, any news of Charlie?
有查莉的下落了吗
Really?
真的吗
Okay. Thank you, Andrew.
好的,谢谢你,安德鲁
She never left New York.
她没有离开纽约
She's still here.
她还在这里
Of course I'll think about it.
我当然会考虑一下
Let me guess. Louis wants you to go with him
让我猜猜,路易想叫你跟他一起
to the "Spectator" Party tonight?
参加今晚的派对
With everything that's happened,
经历过这一切之后
Louis feels it's important for us to have a fresh start.
路易觉得我们应该有一个新的开始
But I can't.
可是我做不到
Well, you're about to be a princess.
你就快成为王妃了
Going to social events is kind of your job description.
社交活动会变成家常便饭的
At international galas
在一些国际性节日上
with strangers speaking foreign languages.
和一些说着外语的陌生人吗
I'm not sure I'm ready
我不知道准备好没
to deceive the people who know me best.
去欺骗那些最了解我的人
Oh, come on.
拜托
You're the most accomplished liar I know,
在我认识的人里,你撒谎是最不会脸红的
except maybe Jenny, but you trained her.
可能除了珍妮,但青出于蓝嘛
This is different.
这不一样
Well, maybe, but, Blair,
也许吧,但是,布莱尔
what is a lifetime of blackmailing authority figures
如果一个人能够讹诈权贵
and casting out townies
驱逐情敌
if it doesn't add up to the ability
却连在社交场合
to at least feign a marginal level of happiness
伪装幸福的能力都没有
at an office party?
又有何用
You know, you banished Georgina to Belarus.
你把乔治娜驱逐到了白俄罗斯
I'm sure you can down a few canapes
我敢肯定你可以轻松搞定那些小人物
and watch the ball drop on Nate's big screen.
然后在内特的网站上欣赏好戏
Fine. Perhaps I am just clever enough
好吧,也许我是有这个能力
to pull off such a dissimulation.
轻松伪装一下
Just make sure you continue to never utter a word of the truth.
只要你确保不往外边瞎说就行
Blair says she'll come to the party.
布莱尔说她会去参加派对的
I've found at least a dozen photos of her and Dan.
我看到好多她和丹在一起的照片
They're obviously sneaking around together.
很明显他们在私底下偷偷摸摸
We both know Blair will have another explanation.
我们都清楚布莱尔会有别的说辞
How will I determine what's really the truth?
我要怎样判断什么才是事实
We won't confront her without her weak link.
只有抓住她的狐狸尾巴,才能发现真相
Luckily, he'll be at the party, too.
幸好他也会参加派对
Hey, Nate, place looks great, man.
内特,这地方看起来真不错
You'd never know how much bad news passes through here.
你绝不会知道这儿发生了多少倒霉事
Oh, nice to see you, too.
真高兴见到你
Did you make your resolution about not lying to your friends?
你准备好跟朋友们说出真相了吗
I thought I did that this afternoon.
下午就准备好了
Yeah, well, our lifestyle editor says people are more likely
我们生活版的编辑说过
to stick to things they put down in writing.
写下来的承诺更容易兑现
So since you already know yours...
既然你已经准备好了
Just twist it onto the tree when you're done.
写下来系到树上
Champagne?
喝香槟吗
I think I'm going to freshen up.
我想我得先去补个妆
I wanna look perfect
我想看起来完美一点
for our first public appearance of 2012.
这可是我们2012年的第一次亮相
I don't know how you can argue with this.
我不知道你准备怎么反驳这些
Dan practically ran
丹走了
the other way when he arrived.
从另一个出口跑走了
And still Serena has trouble believing her eyes.
瑟琳娜还是不能相信她看到的事实
I admit these do look bad,
我承认这些看起来很纠结
but they are friends. Maybe they're just talking.
但是他们是朋友,他们可能只是在交心
People don't rent secret apartments
人们不会为了和朋友交心
to discuss feelings,
而租一个秘密的住所
and frankly, an affair with Humphrey
坦白说,跟汉弗瑞偷情的事实
is the one thing that explains why she's not confiding in you
可以解释她为什么不信赖你了
and why she stopped speaking to me.
也可以解释她为什么不再来找我了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To ask my best friend the truth.
去问我最好的朋友真相是什么
If Serena alerts Blair,
如果瑟琳娜惊动了她
she could make sure Dan never tells us anything either.
布莱尔肯定会让丹对我们完全保密的
You have a point.
你说得对
Blair has a special way of controlling men,
布莱尔掌控男人很有一套
but you know this.
你也知道的
And I'm sure you have an idea of how to deal with it
在这件事上,我知道你已经想好
in this case.
该怎么做了
They'll never be able to lie about it in front of everyone.
他们不可能在所有人面前撒谎
Can I... help you with something?
有什么需要我帮忙吗
No, thank you.
不,谢谢你
Nate said I could use his office
内特说我可以用他的办公室
to deal with some Monegasque business.
来处理摩纳哥国事
Happy new year.
新年快乐
When Louis told me you were coming to the party,
路易告诉我你要来晚宴
I didn't know that meant to hide in the bathroom
但我没想到你会全程
the whole time.
躲在洗手间里
I'm not hiding. I'm primping.
我没在躲,我在补妆
They're very different.
两者性质完全不同
One is done in a dark corner,
前者黑暗而蹩脚
the other with light-reflecting powder.
后者只需闪亮的粉饼即可
B, what's going on? B
到底发生了什么
I feel like we've barely talked since you've been back.
我觉得从你回来后我俩还没怎么说上话
Wedding planning has been all-consuming.
一直在忙结婚计划
You've had your wedding planned since you were 12.
你12岁就已经策划好结婚典礼了
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
无论发生了什么,你都能向我倾诉
I'm sorry, Blair.
很抱歉,布莱尔
But you lost the baby.
孩子没有了
Where's Chuck?
恰克在哪里
B, he lost a lot of blood, B
他失血过多
and he never woke up,
还没有醒来
so it's not looking good.
情况不大好
Any word on a family member for that blood transfusion?
有没有家属能来为他输血
Please, God.
求你了,上帝
You have my baby.
你已经夺走了我的孩子
You can't take Chuck, too.
你不能再夺走恰克
If you exist...
如果你真的存在
let him live.
让他活下来吧
I'll do anything.
我愿付出一切代价
I promise I'll keep my vow to marry Louis
我保证信守诺言,嫁给路易
and never be with him again.
再不与他相见
Blair Waldorf?
布莱尔?霍道夫吗
Chuck Bass is asking for you.
恰克?拜斯要见你
Just because we can't be together
我们不能在一起
doesn't mean I won't love you.
并不代表,我会停止爱你
That's why you cut Chuck out of your life?
所以你就把恰克驱逐出你的世界了吗
B, that nurse wasn't an angel. B
那个护士不是天使下凡
I know that, but...
我知道,但是...
one minute he was dead, and then...
前一分钟他还奄奄一息,然后
I made a promise, and he was alive.
我许下诺言,他就活了下来
That wasn't a miracle.
那不是个奇迹
That was modern medicine.
是现代医学救活了他
Chuck is fine now.
恰克现在没事了
God would understand you changed your mind.
你改变心意的话,上帝会理解的
Don't you think I've tried?
你以为我没试过吗
I've been going to church every day.
我每天都去教堂
Dan's been going with me,
丹一直陪着我
trying to figure out a way through this.
我想要寻找出路
I went to talk to father Smythe about it this afternoon.
今天下午我和司麦斯神父谈了谈
Blair, it's good to see you.
布莱尔,见到你很高兴
And you, Dan. Why don't we go into my office?
你也是,丹,咱们去办公室谈
Thank you, father Smythe.
谢谢你,司麦斯神父
Having the key so I can escape at any hour
好在我有钥匙,可以自由出入
is the only thing that's kept me from losing my mind.
不然我随时都会失去理智
Oh, you know, excuse me. I gotta--I gotta take this.
抱歉,我要去,去接个电话
What's wrong, Blair?
怎么了,布莱尔
I saw Chuck last night.
我昨晚和恰克碰面了
That must have been difficult.
对你来说那一定很不容易
I still love him.
我还爱着他
I-it's not fair.
这,这不公平
He's alive,
他是活下来了
but... I feel dead inside without him.
但是没有他的相伴,我心如死灰
If I broke off my engagement
如果我解除婚约
and begged Chuck to take me back,
求恰克回到我身边
god would have to understand, wouldn't he?
上帝会理解我的,对吗
That's between you and God.
那是你和上帝之间的事
I'll give you a moment.
你自己好好想想
Blair? Are you okay?
布莱尔,你还好吗
Now do you see?
现在你明白了吗
There's no way out of it.
没有出路
If anything ever happened to Chuck,
如果恰克遇到了什么不测
I would feel like it was my fault.
我会觉得全是我的错
I made a vow to marry Louis,
我发誓要嫁给路易
and that's what I'm gonna do.
我也一定会嫁给他
You can't base the rest of your life
你不能因为绝望时许下的诺言
on one desperate moment.
就把你的下半生搭上
God doesn't punish people for being in love.
上帝不会因为爱而惩罚他的子民
He wouldn't want you to marry someone
他不会想要你嫁给
you don't wanna be with.
你不想嫁的人
Louis has been wonderful.
路易很好
I don't not love him.
我没有不爱他
Well, then you need to come clean.
那么你就得把事情说清楚
He and Chuck think you're having an affair with Dan.
他和恰克认为你和丹有一腿
What?
什么
They have photos of the two of you at a townhouse,
他们有几张你们俩在别墅前的照片
and they're gonna out them
如果你不说实话
unless you tell them the truth.
他们就把照片散播出去
Never. If it means keeping Chuck safe,
我不会说的,如果这能保恰克平安
then I'll endure the public humiliation
那么我愿意承受传闻所言
of allegedly shtupping Humphrey.
我跟汉弗瑞偷情而招致的谩骂
I'll lose everything before I lose Chuck all over again.
只要能不失去恰克,我可以牺牲一切
So much for your resolution.
你的路行不通
I thought you said you were done going behind people's backs.
我以为你说过不会再搞小动作了
My assistant stopped it before it went to the monitors.
我的助理在你被监控拍到之前切断了线路
I'm sorry, Nate. I couldn't think
我很抱歉,内特,我找不出
of another way to get Dan to tell the truth.
更好的方法能让丹吐露实情
Which is what?
什么实情
No, not the year's most secret affair.
不,这年度最隐秘恋情根本是子虚乌有
Look... I wish I could tell you,
听着,我希望能告诉你实情
but I-I can't.
但我,我不能
Maybe we should run the year in review presentation
或许我们应该召开年度回顾发布会
and have the public weigh in.
施加点公众压力
Oh, come on.
拜托
That is the last thing
这非但解决不了
that Blair needs right now.
布莱尔的当务之急,还会雪上加霜
I swear to you we are not having an affair.
我向你们发誓我们没有劈腿
Then what the hell are you doing?
那你到底在干什么
He's having a relationship with me.
他正在和我交往
This all seems very sudden.
这事真是突如其来呀
W-well, Blair was really trying to help keep our secret.
布莱尔一直在帮我们保守秘密
I'm sorry, we should tell you guys soon.
很抱歉,我们应该早点告诉你们的
Yeah, with our history,
是的,我们曾经有过一段
we wanted to make sure that it would actually work this time
所以这次我们希望等关系稳定之后
before we got our friends and family involved.
再告诉朋友和家人
And neither of us imagined you would think
我们谁也没想到你们会认为
Dan was with Blair. I mean, that--
丹和布莱尔在一起
that's even crazier than us being back together.
这比我们重归于好更难以想象
It certainly is.
的确如此
Well, I'm glad you're not cheating with anyone,
我很欣慰你没有欺骗我们
but, dude, you seriously need
但是,兄弟,你真的需要
some remedial honesty training.
参加一下诚实补救培训
Yeah, I-I'm-I really am sorry,
是的,我,感到非常抱歉
and you, too, Louis.
很抱歉,路易
Um, you and Blair have been through enough.
你和布莱尔好不容易在一起
I should go find her.
我要去找她
Try the ladies' room.
她在洗手间
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, Blair told me about the deal she made,
布莱尔告诉了我她许下的诺言
and if I can't talk her out of it,
如果我说服不了她
the least I can do is try to help her live with it.
至少能和她一起分担
Well, now that you're my date,
现在你是我的女朋友了
can I get you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
'cause I, uh, I sure as hell need one.
因为我非常需要喝一杯
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯,你来这里做什么
You went out for champagne over an hour ago,
一个多小时前,你说出去喝香槟
and singing karaoke by myself got a little bit humiliating,
我一个人在那儿唱歌,感觉有点怪
so I called Andrew Tyler.
所以我给安德鲁?泰勒打了电话
He wouldn't tell me where Charlotte was--
他不肯告诉我夏洛特在哪里
client confidentiality--
说是客户机密
so I hired him to find you.
所以我雇佣他来找到你
He finally broke down and told me that Charlotte Rhodes
他终于受不了我, 告诉我夏洛特?罗兹
is enrolled here at Juilliard.
在朱莉亚音乐学院上学
I'm sorry. I just wanted to know that she's okay.
对不起,我只是想知道她是否安好
You're such a good aunt.
你真是个好姨妈
It's one of the reasons I love you.
这也正是我爱你的原因
Now does she know you're here?
她知道你在这里吗
No, and I'm--I'm so torn.
不,我很纠结
I don't wanna confront her
我不想直面她
and make her feel worse than she already does,
这样只会让她感到更糟糕
but I want her to know
但我又想让她知道
that whatever's going on in her life,
不管她生活中遇到什么挫折
that we still care.
我们仍旧关心她
It sounds like we should ring her bell and see what happens.
看来我们应该去看一下她,问问具体情况
Let's talk to the guard.
我们和警卫谈谈吧
oh, wait.
等等
Uh, Charlie?
查莉
Sorry?
什么
Uh, um, I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you were Charlotte Rhodes.
我以为你是夏洛特?罗兹
I am, yeah. People call me "Lola."
我是,没错,大家都叫我洛拉
And you are?
你们是
Looking for a different Charlotte Rhodes.
我们正在找另外一位夏洛特?罗兹
Oh, it never occurred to me that there--
真没想到过
There might have been two of you.
这里会有两个同名同姓的人
I'm sorry. Have a happy new year.
很抱歉,新年快乐
You, too.
同乐
Should we, um, go home and sing this off?
我们还是回家继续K歌吧
Come on.
走吧
Ladies, if you'll excuse us.
女士们,麻烦请回避一下
I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
I know I promised to trust you,
我曾答应过你要信任你
but I had a small lapse.
而我却失信了
Oh, well, none of us is perfect.
人无完人
We don't even need to speak of it.
我们没必要在这件事上纠结
I do.
不是
I thought you were having an affair with Dan.
我以为你和丹劈腿了
I'm just glad Serena told me the truth
很高兴在我做出后悔的事之前
before I did something I'd regret.
瑟琳娜告诉了我事情的真相
Serena told you what truth?
瑟琳娜告诉了你什么真相
That you'd been protecting her new relationship with Dan,
你一直在保护她和丹的新恋情
just like he did for us
就像丹以前保护我们一样
when we weren't ready for my family
在我们没有做好准备之前
to know we were dating.
帮我们向家人隐瞒
Of course.
是呀
Although they had much more to be ashamed of than we did.
但他们的情况要比我们尴尬的多
We should let the ladies get back to business.
我们应该让卫生间恢复使用了噢
Blair, please.
布莱尔,拜托了
After the accident, you told me you'd never leave me.
车祸之后,你告诉过我你永远都不会离开我
Now you feel further away than ever.
现在你给我的感觉好遥远
It's true I've been keeping a secret.
我的确一直都有一个秘密
I'm converting to catholicism.
我正皈依为天主教
I knew how important it was for you
我知道在教堂里结婚
to be married in the church.
对你来说有多么重要
That's wonderful.
太棒了
Let's go celebrate the first year
我们一起去迎接
of the rest of our lives together.
属于我们的第一个新年吧
cheers!
干杯
Nate?
内特
This is Greg.
这位是格雷格
He drove Chuck and Blair's car the night of the accident.
他是恰克和布莱尔出事那晚的驾车司机
Look, I appreciate the invitation to the party,
很感谢你邀请我参加晚宴
but I've already told the police everything I know.
但事情经过我已经一五一十地告诉警察了
Which is what, exactly?
具体是什么情况
Those photographers got really close to the car,
那些摄影师紧紧跟着我们的车
but the bigger problem was that
但更严重的问题是
my brakes felt like they had no pressure.
我感觉不到刹车的压力
I swear I checked them before my shift started.
我发誓我轮班时还检查过刹车
Hey, listen, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you
很抱歉我没有告诉你
about Serena and me,
关于瑟琳娜和我的事
but we didn't want our families to know,
但是我们不想让家人知道
and you're kind of like her brother.
而你就像她的兄长
So are you.
你也是
Well, I didn't do it to upset you.
我这么做不是为了让你心烦
Humphrey, I don't care about you
汉弗瑞,我不在乎你
or our blonde pseudo-sibling.
也不在乎我这冒牌金发妹
Your relationship with Serena
你和瑟琳娜的关系
may explain the sneaking around,
也许解释了鬼鬼祟祟的原因
but it does not make sense of the fact
但是布莱尔把我从她的生活中
Blair cut me out of her life.
完全隔离,这说不通
Chuck, I swear, I don't know.
恰克,我发誓,我不知道
I think you do.
我觉得你知道
And when I find out what secret you've been keeping
等我查出你到底隐瞒了什么
and why,
以及隐瞒的原因
you will pay.
我会让你付出代价的
Hey, thanks for covering for me.
谢谢你的掩护
I know you're not keen on a Dan deja vu.
我知道你对丹毫无留恋
Well, it's a sacrifice that I can handle.
这点小忙我还是可以帮的
It's yours that I'm worried about, though.
事实上我更担心你
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Serena, you better find Dan.
瑟琳娜,你赶快去找丹吧
It's bad luck not to kiss your love
跨年的时候不亲吻心爱的人
at the stroke of midnight.
可不太吉利哟
10... 9... 8...
十,九,八
Well, I guess this is our cue.
好吧,看来我们得把戏演完
Sorry, I couldn't think of
抱歉,我实在想不出
a better way to save Blair.
更好的办法来帮布莱尔圆场
3... 2...
三,二
1! Happy new year!
一,新年快乐
I'll be waiting for it. Thank you.
我等你的消息,谢谢
So the car service is tracking down
租车公司正在收集
all the available information.
所有可查到的信息
It was Blair who ordered the car.
那辆车是布莱尔叫的
Now we just need to find out
现在我们只需要找出
everyone who knew she'd be in it.
所有知道她要坐那辆车的人
Am I interrupting?
打扰你们了吗
I'll see what else I can track down.
我去看看还能查到什么
Thanks.
谢谢
And I just wanted to say that you were right.
我只是想告诉你,你是对的
About the Dutch being the best new restaurant in town?
你是说那家荷兰餐馆是不是城里最好的吗
I told you. It was the sloppy duck, right?
我早就说了,那里太乱了,是吧
No, about Gossip Girl.
不是,是关于八卦天后的事
As much as I love the idea of a world without her,
尽管我希望这个世界上没有她的存在
the photos of Dan and Blair made me realize
但丹和布莱尔的照片还是让我意识到
it's not the secrets that cause the problems.
造成困扰的并不是那些八卦本身
It's the assumptions that people make about them.
而是人们对那些八卦所做的猜测
So... are you saying
所以,你想要说的
what I think you're saying?
和我所理解的是一个意思吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm gonna go through all the e-mails
我回去把所有的邮件都看一遍
and see if there's a positive way
看看能不能找到一个正当的方式
for me to use what's in them.
来使用从中获得的信息
You know what that means?
你知道这叫什么吗
You're basically the new Gossip Girl.
事实上,你就成了新一代的《八卦天后》
New and improved.
全新升级版
Well, I'm sorry that I spoiled our new year's celebration
抱歉我为了跟踪一个没关系的小孩
by stalking innocent students.
而搞砸了我们的跨年夜
You didn't spoil anything.
你没有搞砸任何事
You did everything you could for Charlie.
你对查莉算是尽心尽力了
You loved her like she was your own.
你视她如己出
But she wasn't.
但她却不领情
Maybe it's time I trust Carol with her daughter.
也许我该把她还给她母亲了
Andrew Tyler found the wrong Charlotte Rhodes,
安德鲁?泰勒之前找错人了
and I'm gonna tell him to stop looking for the right one.
我准备让他别继续查了
In the morning, but first we celebrate with a duet
等天亮了再说吧,现在我们先来首
of "Endless love."
"无尽的爱"来庆祝新年吧
Happy new year, Lil.
新年快乐,莉莉
Happy new year.
新年快乐
Blair, thank god.
布莱尔,谢天谢地
Do you know what you've been putting me through?
你知道你让我受了多少苦头吗
I'm sorry, Chuck. I...
对不起,恰克,我
I-I didn't come here because I changed my mind.
我来这并不因为我改变主意了
Louis is downstairs waiting for me.
路易在楼下等我
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么事
I just came t-to...
我过来是想,是想
to tell you what a wonderful person you've become.
是想跟你说,你真的是一个好人
And I hope you won't let this change that.
我希望你能保持下去
Well, don't leave me.
那你就别离开我
I'm not doing it to hurt you.
我这么做并不是想伤害你
You sat in the car and you said you'd never go.
在那辆车上,你说你再也不会离开
We were going to spend the rest of our lives together,
我们说好要共度余生的
and now you can't even look at me.
可是现在你连看都不看我一眼
Now you... don't even care enough to tell me why?
你甚至都不屑于给我一个理由吗
I saw what was important,
我知道了什么对我来说是最重要的
and I made the only choice I could.
我别无选择
If it's not an affair with Humphrey,
如果不是因为你爱上了汉弗瑞
something else changed you. What was it?
那肯定有别的原因,到底是为什么
'Cause love does not just disappear.
爱上了,就不会说不爱就不爱的
We can never be together.
我们永远都不可能在一起
Please...
求你了
Chuck, just move on and be happy.
恰克,放下吧,快乐地生活
I can't.
我做不到
Until I know why, I won't stop.
除非我知道原因,否则我是不会罢手的
I will use all of the power I have to find out the truth.
我会用我会尽全力去弄清楚真相的
Some things are more powerful than even you.
就算是你,也有无法控制的事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't let this destroy all the good in you.
别让这件事毁坏了那个变好的你
Just... because we can't be together
我们不能在一起
doesn't mean I won't love you.
并不代表,我会停止爱你
Just because we can't be together
我们不能在一起
doesn't mean I won't love you.
并不代表我会停止爱你
I hope Chuck's gonna be okay.
我希望恰克会没事
Well, I'd be mad, too, if I was left with no explanation.
如果我毫无缘由地被抛下,我也会疯的
I promise I'll be more sensitive
我保证我俩分手的时候
in our breakup.
我会做得更体贴的
Hey, why don't we, um, discuss our options
我们不如讨论一下
while we raid Dorota's candy stash?
怎么去偷拿多洛塔的糖果吧
We can't end our fake relationship
毕竟这段假恋情才刚刚开始
the night it started, anyway.
可不能在现在就结束了
All right.
好吧
Thank you for stopping by the Empire with me.
谢谢你陪我来帝国酒店
I'm glad you asked.
我很高兴你让我陪你
It seems we've finally stopped keeping secrets
我们终于不再在婚礼前
just in time for our wedding.
对彼此有所隐瞒了
You're not getting cold feet, are you?
你没有临阵退缩吧
No.
没有
I've never been more sure of any decision my entire life.
我有生以来还没有如此肯定过
I know my I.D. is in here somewhere.
我知道我的身份证肯定在这的
Here it is.
这不是嘛
Nate, the car service invoice just came through.
内特,租车公司的发车单拿到了
What is it?
怎么说
Blair got in the wrong car that night.
布莱尔那晚坐错了车
This says the car that crashed was the one ordered for me.
这上面写那晚被撞的车本来是给我定的
How about we help each other?
我们互相帮助如何
X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
earthquake ['ə:θkweik]

想一想再看

n. 地震

 
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陈述,介绍,赠与
n. [美]讲课,报告

联想记忆
anonymous [ə'nɔniməs]

想一想再看

adj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
duet [dju:'et]

想一想再看

n. 二重奏,二重唱 vi. 演奏二重奏或二重唱

 
lax [læks]

想一想再看

adj. 松的,松懈的,不严的 [语]松弛元音的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
humiliation [hju:.mili'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 耻辱,丢脸

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
spectator [spek'teitə]

想一想再看

n. 观众,旁观者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。