手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第183期:乔要开始戒奶嘴了

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What are you doing?

你在干什么?
I am gathering every binky that is in this house, because from today on, Joe is going cold turkey.
我要把屋子里的所有奶嘴都收起来,因为从今天起,乔要开始戒奶嘴了。
Okay, Joe, have your last puff if you want.
好了,乔,你可以最后再吸一口。
Gloria, I'm trying to watch something here.
歌洛莉亚,我在看节目呢。
Okay, you can keep crying all you want.
好,你想哭可以接着哭。

modern183.jpg

I can't hear anything. Try growing up in Colombia.

我什么都听不到,试试在哥伦比亚长大。
My binky was a spark plug.
我的奶嘴只是个火花塞。
Luke, how could you forget your bathing suit?
卢克,你怎么能忘了你的泳裤?
You came over here to swim.
你是来游泳的。
It's all right, honey. He can wear mine.
没事啦,亲爱的,他可以穿我的。
I'll borrow from Jay.
我可以跟杰借。
You have a favorite I should keep my hands off of, Jay?
有哪个你最爱的是我不能碰的吗,杰?
That ship sailed about 20 years ago.
早在20年前就被你碰了。
Zinger!
说得好!
Save some of that charm for our commercial shoot today, dad, huh?
把这种魅力留到拍广告的时候再用吧,老爸?
You see what our competition's doing?
你看到对手是怎么做的了吗?
See the lasers? Special effects?
看到那些滤镜?特效吗?
I'll bet they spent 5 million bucks on that thing.
我打赌他们在那玩意上花了500万。
Don't worry, dad.
别担心,老爸。
The concept I came up with is so much better than theirs.
我想出来的创意比他们的好多了。
We're scrapping it.
我们得放弃。
What? I worked for two months on that.
什么,我已经努力做两个月了。
Sorry. We gotta go with what's proven.
抱歉,我们得用证明确有成效的东西。
We're remaking my old commercial.
重拍我以前的广告。
30 years ago, my dad was in a local ad for Pritchett's Closets, and he has always been really proud of the slogan he came up with.
30年前,我爸在本地登了一则普里契特橱柜的广告,他一直为他想出来的广告语自豪。
I've never understood what it means.
我一直都不懂是什么意思。
Pritchett's Closets --
普里契特橱柜...
Choose one of our nine luxurious models like the Monte Carlo.
选择我们的九大奢华样板例如蒙特卡罗。
Or how about a custom design using our state-of-the-art technology?
或者采用顶尖技术制造的专属定制衣柜顶尖技术?
Come visit Pritchett's and go home with the closet of your dreams.
来普里契特把梦想橱柜带回家。
Closet? You'll love it!
买橱柜吗?你会爱上它!
The entire town went nuts for that ad.
整个市区都为那则广告疯狂了。
People stopped me in the street, asking me to say the slogan.
人们在街上拦住我,让我再说一遍那条广告语。
Are you sure they weren't asking you to explain it?
你确定他们不是在让你解释清楚吗?
What's to explain?
有什么好解释的?
Instead of "Like it? You'll love it," you use the word "Closet."
把"喜欢它吗?你会爱上它",你用"橱柜。"这个词。
Then why not, "Like it? You'll closet!"?
那何不说"喜欢它吗?你会买橱柜!"?
That makes no sense.
那样说不通。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spark [spɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 火花,朝气,情人,俗丽的年轻人
vi.

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
slogan ['sləugən]

想一想再看

n. 标语,口号

 
luxurious [lʌg'ʒu:riəs]

想一想再看

adj. 奢侈的,豪华的

 
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
charm [tʃɑ:m]

想一想再看

n. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌
v. (使)陶

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。