手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集:瑞贝卡从杀人狂魔体内走出

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Originals"

《始祖家族》前情提要
Dahlia will come here,
达莉亚一定会来
drawn by your daughter.
被你的女儿吸引而来
She will kill anyone who would defy her.
她会杀掉任何反抗她的人
And yet you would defy her.
但你却还是决定反抗她
My one chance is to align with you and kill her.
我唯一的机会就是和你们结盟并杀掉她
Should Freya betray us
如果弗雷娅背叛我们
what if Hope should be harmed through her actions?
如果霍普因她而受到伤害呢
We have to consider every weapon at our disposal, brother.
我们现在要利用一切资源作为武器,弟弟
The Treme coven wants Vincent Griffith returned.
特莱美巫师团要求你归还文森特?葛里菲兹
Who are you?
你们是谁
Vincent Griffith is alive
文森特?葛里菲兹还活着
and free from the influence of my brother Finn.
而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制
A witch named Eva Sinclair
一个名叫伊娃?辛克莱的女巫
was stealing children to channel their power.
盗窃婴儿以偷取他们的力量
Given that there's a witch inside me trying to break out,
鉴于我体内有个女巫想要逃出来
I probably shouldn't be alone right now.
我目前最好还是不要落单
I see Marcel let you out.
马塞尔放你出来了
I told him what I knew,
我知道的都跟他说了
but if Eva's coming back here,
但伊娃要是回来了
I don't want anything to do with her.
我可不想跟她有任何关系
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
I keep having flashes of memory,
我总是出现闪回的记忆
but they fade almost as soon as I've had them.
但总是转瞬即逝,让我难以记起
All of us live with a demon inside.
每个人心中都有恶魔
Rebekah Mikaelson!
丽贝卡?迈克尔森
You can't hide from me forever.
你不可能永远躲着我
Somedays you control the demon.
有时你控制恶魔
This is my house!
这是我家
You ok?
你还好吗
And other days they controls you.
有时恶魔控制你
And there is always hungry.
还有无尽的饥渴
It feeds on lust, on longing.
再多的情欲渴望也无法满足
And while you may slumber,
尽管有时你会沉睡
the demon never sleeps.
但恶魔永不休息
It tempts you into crossing every line you've ever drawn...
它会诱惑你突破自己所有底线
All while it hunts you...
并追捕你
haunts you...
缠扰你
renders you incapable of telling friend from foe...
让你无法辨识身边的人是敌是友
But once it has turned your loved ones into enemies,
一旦它将你挚爱之人变为敌人
the demon will have consumed you whole.
恶魔就会彻底吞噬你
Get away from her!
离她远点
Rebekah, what are you doing?
丽贝卡,你在干什么
I should stop packing these away.
我不该再整天把它收起来了
There's always one family member or another
时不时总会有那么一个家人
in need of a good shackling.
需要好好教训教训
Find Rebekah or Eva
找到丽贝卡,或者说伊娃
or whoever the bloody hell that was,
管她到底是谁
Use these to stop her from doing magic,
用这个阻止她使用魔法
and don't hurt her.
还有,别伤害她
The nonpsychopathic bits are still my sister.
毕竟她体内正常的那一面还是我妹妹
All right. I won't be the only one looking for her.
行,但我不是唯一找她的人
She killed witch kids.
她杀了许多巫师小孩
The 24-hour hold that Elijah got
以利亚向巫师团争取来的
the covens to agree to ended at midnight.
24小时暂缓期今夜就结束了
Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for her.
到时城里的所有巫师都会追捕她
Go to Elijah,
去找以利亚
get him to charm his elderly witch
让他用魅力说服长老女巫
into calling off the hunt.
让他们停止追捕
And leave Hope?
留霍普在这吗
Don't you think I should stay here
难道你不认为我该留在这
and protect our daughter?
保护我们的女儿
Jackson has been working night and day
杰克逊一直在日以继夜地
to secure this compound,
加固我们府邸的防御
surrounding it with his werewolf army,
在周围布置了他的狼人大军
not to mention the fact that I'm here,
再说了,我会留在这
and I know the best way to protect our child
我知道保护我们孩子最好的方式
is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer's body
就是把丽贝卡从那连环杀人犯身体里弄出来
and back into the original model.
回到她的本体中
And what will you be doing
让我们去干这些脏活
while we're doing all the dirty work?
那你做什么
Why, attending to the even dirtier work
当然是去干更脏的活了
as usual.
跟以往一样
I'm gonna go see if I can find Josephine.
我去看看能不能找到约瑟芬
Well, now I see why you didn't answer my calls.
现在我知道你为什么不回我电话了
Did she have to come with us?
她一定得跟我们一起去吗
Josephine LaRue can be rather recalcitrant.
约瑟芬?拉鲁不是那么容易说服的
She is, however, enamored with Gia's musical prowess
但她却对吉娅的音乐造诣
and cavalier spirit.
和不屈深为折服
So the baby vamp is now the witch whisperer.
这么说小吸血鬼如今成了巫师的身边人了
I'm just glad that you found someone
我真为你高兴,你能找到一个
so...multitalented to spend your time with.
如此多才多艺的人共度良宵
What exactly do you want from me?
你到底想要我怎么做
Madame LaRue.
拉鲁夫人
Mr. Mikaelson.
麦克尔森先生
Have you come to impress me once more
你今天造访是为了让我再一次
with young Gia's rare talents?
欣赏吉娅的天赋吗
What, pray tell, does this one do?
请告诉我,这人是来干什么的
This one is family, madame.
这是我的家人,夫人
We've come to ask a favor.
我们来是为了一个请求
Our sister was quite the beauty.
我们的妹妹真是个美人
You said that you could put Rebekah
你说你可以让丽贝卡
back in her original body.
回到自己的身体
Do it.
那就做给我看
So you've come to your senses.
看来你终于明白事理了
My senses have not faltered.
我一向都很明白
They still demand that you are not to be trusted.
而我的理智告诉我不能相信你
However, circumstance dictates otherwise
但,事急从权
For now.
暂时如此
What's changed?
发生了什么
Eva Sinclair has resumed control of her body,
伊娃?辛克莱重新控制了她的身体
leaving Rebekah trapped and powerless,
如今丽贝卡只能无助地困在她体内
so make with your spells and enchantments
所以你赶快给我施法
and put my sister back in her true body.
让我妹妹回到她自己的身体
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
恐怕不是那么简单
More stalling. Very well.
跟我绕圈子是吧,很好
I know I can't kill you,
我知道我杀不了你
but I shall have a fine time trying.
但我很乐意尝试
Tell me, have you ever been skinned alive?
告诉我,你试过被活活剥皮吗
The problem is Rebekah's condition has worsened.
问题在于如今丽贝卡的情况愈发糟糕
When I offered to help, she was in control of Eva's body.
当我提出帮助时,她还控制着伊娃的身体
If she's lost inside Eva,
如果她的意识输给了伊娃
I don't have a spell that can breach Eva's mind
我没法施法进入伊娃的意识里
and find her.
去寻找她
Fortunately for you, I know someone
幸运的是,我认识一个
well versed in such spells.
精通这种法术的人
Let's go meet her, shall we?
我们去见见她,如何
A little early, isn't it?
有点太早了吧
You know why I'm sitting here day drinking
你知道我为什么大白天的
in the corner all by lonesome?
一个人坐在角落喝酒吗
Because I'm pretty much done
因为我不想
and through with the vamps, wolves,
再跟这座城市里的吸血鬼,狼人
and witches of this town,
和巫师扯上任何关系
and from some of the looks I've been getting,
而从他们对我的反应看来
they're through with me, too,
他们也厌倦了我
so if I sit in here, they don't see me,
所以如果我坐在这里,他们就不会看见我
and if I drink...
如果喝酒
after a while, I don't see them either.
过一阵后,我也就看不见他们了
And how many is it gonna take before she disappears?
那要喝多少才能让她消失
Come on.
还给我
You need to know that she is back and on the loose.
你得知道她回来了,逍遥在外
Now I need to find her before the witches do
如今我要赶在巫师之前找到她
so I can save my friend who is trapped inside of her,
这样才能解救我困在她体内的朋友
and I came to you because you are the only person
我来找你是因为,这座城市里
in this city who knows her inside out.
最熟悉她的人就是你
Look, man. I'm sorry about your friend,
哥们,你朋友的事我很抱歉
but if Eva is back in control of her body...
但如果伊娃夺回了她的身体
then you need to let the witches
那你就该让巫师们
put that body down.
把她给杀了
Eva will use up your sister
伊娃会耗尽你妹妹的能力
just like she did the others.
就像她对其他人做的那样
The others?
其他人
First of the kids went missing two years ago.
第一个小孩失踪是两年前
Feels like a lifetime.
感觉像是上辈子的事了
I was, uh, clocking in--
当时我的生活很充实
college, work, coven.
大学,工作,巫师团
Felt like a normal life,
过着像正常人一样的生活
but, um, had this woman.
但这个女人在我身边
Met when we were 16 years old,
我们十六岁时认识的
did our first bit of magic together,
一起开始研习魔法
and it was on.
就这么陷入了爱情
Insanely intense.
而且不能自拔
Eva was a wild beauty practicing a wild magic,
伊娃是个野性美人,她的魔法也野性十足
but she and Vincent were so happy,
但看她和文森特那么幸福
we let them be.
我们就认可了
And then the children began to disappear.
之后就开始有孩子失踪
The first was a little girl named Amelie Dupres
第一女孩叫艾蜜莉?都普瑞斯
from Algiers.
来自阿尔及尔
Then LuAnn Hughes form the ninth,
第九大街的卢安娜?休斯
Nicolas Asace from the treme,
郊区的尼古拉斯?阿塞斯
all young kids, all witch prodigies.
都是小孩子,都有巫师天分
All vanished into thin air.
都消失的无影无踪
So I put together a posse of guys
所以我从每个巫师团挑人出来
from each of the covens,
组成了一个防卫队
but the killer cloaked the kids so quickly,
但凶手对孩子的隐形咒作用太快
our locator spells was useless.
我们的定位咒完全没用
But because of Vincent's tenacity,
但因为文森特的坚持
she was caught.
她还是被抓住了
It was a fluke.
那完全是侥幸
I was able to slap a locator spell
我在一个孩子刚被抓到时
on one of the kids right after he got snatched,
刚好给他加了定位咒
and I got nothing at first,
一开始什么都没有
and then a car and then a face,
后来出现了一辆车和一张脸
but that face...
但那张脸
it was Eva, the love of my life.
属于伊娃,我的挚爱
So I caught her, confronted her,
所以我抓住了她,当面质问
and then I saw the truth.
然后得知了真相
She kept pleading with me,
她不住的求我
"Vince, just 3 more little girls, Vince, just 3."
小文,再要三个女孩,就三个
Why 3?
为什么要三个
To complete the right of 9s.
组成九巫师团之权
The right of 9s?
九巫师团之权
Eva thought that if she sacrificed
伊娃认为如果她从9个巫师团
a witch from each of the 9 covens,
各选一个女巫献祭
it would create a new witch order in new Orleans.
就能重置新奥尔良的巫师秩序
She would have been more powerful than an elder,
她的力量将比任何法老,任何收获祭女孩
any harvest girl.
都要强
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
But why kids?
那又为什么要选孩子
Because their magic's untapped.
因为他们的魔力还未开发
It's pure,
十分纯净
and they're a hell of a lot easier to subdue.
而且他们也最容易被抓住
That's why she went after my baby.
所以她才想要我的孩子
She would have killed your daughter,
她本来要杀掉你的女儿
channeled her powers,
汲取她的力量
as she did those other poor children.
就像她对那些可怜的孩子一样
I never found those kids.
我从未找到过那些孩子
They died unconsecrated,
他们的死亡并不神圣
unable to be with our ancestors,
所以无法和我们的祖先同往
used as a source for Eva's magic.
只是成为了伊娃魔力的源泉
So help me find her before she takes
所以在她伤害更多生命,包括丽贝卡前
any more lives, including Rebekah's.
帮我找到她
Help me stop her.
帮我阻止她
We agree she must be stopped.
我们一致认为必须阻止她
No more of our youth will die.
不能有更多我们的孩子被牺牲
That is why, mr. Mikaelson,
所以,迈克尔森先生
I will not extend your 24 hours.
我无法再给你那一天时间
Eva Sinclair now has a bounty on her head.
伊娃?辛克莱将被悬赏捉拿
You would condemn my sister to her death.
你这样也就害死了我妹妹
I dislike the term collateral damage,
对于造成的间接伤害我也很痛心
but there it is.
但它无法避免
If one or two must fall in order
如果为了消灭伊娃
to take Eva down for good,
牺牲无法避免
so be it.
那我将认可
I fail to see the need for these.
我觉得这手铐完全没必要
I'm not your enemy.
我并不是你的敌人
Oh, they're not protect me, luv.
这些不是用来保护我的,亲爱
They're to protect her,
是为了保护她
the one who knows more
那位关于思想入侵
about mind invasion and body jumping
和附身的了解比我们
than all of us put together.
加在一起还要多的人
No, no!
不,不
Mother...
母亲
Freya.
弗雷娅
Freya, mother.
弗雷娅,母亲
It can't be.
不可能
You won't trust me, yet you would trust her?
你不信任我,却愿意信任她
I trust my mother about as much
我对母亲的信任如同
as I would stuck a snake.
困住一条毒蛇
Fortunately, she is now a vampire,
不过幸运的是,她现在是个吸血鬼了
and as such, vulnerable to my compulsion.
而吸血鬼,必须听从我的命令
You will answer me
老实回答我的
truthfully.
问题
There. Now at lest everything that comes
好了,现在至少她那张只会骗人的嘴里
out of her wretched mouth will be honest.
吐出来的都是实话了
Let's raid mommy dearest's mind for spells, shall we?
让我们也入侵妈妈的思想来学学咒语吧
Oh, yes.
好的
Not really keen on another witch headache.
我可不喜欢巫师对我用咒
Dark objects.
黑暗物件
How did a damn vamp find me?
吸血鬼怎么可能找到我
Had a little help, someone who knew
有人帮忙,一个知道
where an injured witch on the run might go to heal up.
受伤逃亡的巫师会去哪里疗伤的人
Vince.
小文
No time for catch-up. Release Rebekah now!
没时间叙旧了,释放丽贝卡,马上
You best not damage the package,
你最好不要弄坏了我的身体
or you might never see her again
否则你可能再也见不到她了
or your other little adopted witch.
还有你喜欢的那个小女巫
Davina.
达维娜
What did you just say?
你说什么
Oh, some daddy figure you are.
你这守护者当的真称职啊
I've been feeding off her for days,
我都从她身上汲取力量很多天了
and you didn't even know she was gone?
你却连她失踪了都没发现吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Release me, and you can have what's left.
放了我,否则她剩下的半条命你也别想救
No.
I think I'll just torture you
我还是打算选择折磨你
until you give me what I need!
直到你回答我的问题
Torture ain't gonna do it, man.
折磨她可不是个办法,哥们儿
Half the witches in this city went after her,
城里半数的巫师都对她试过
she ain't say a thing.
也没能让她开口
You got a better idea?
那你有更好的办法吗
Yeah.
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈
Let me assure you,madam LaRue.
我保证,拉鲁夫人
We will defend your witches with a fearsome vigilance.
我们会竭力保护好你的巫师们
You have wonderful way with words really.
你真的很会说话
Your cadence is pleasant.
韵律也优雅
Normally, I could listen to it all day long,
换做平时,我绝对百听不厌
But I grow tired of this.
但我现在已经烦了
My mind remains unchanged.
我不会收回成命的
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吗
She puts on a talent show,
她上演了一出表演秀
he has every vampire in the quarter kissing you ass,
他让区里的所有吸血鬼对你俯首称臣
and your final answer is "Screw you"?
你的回答却是给我走人
Hayley. Back off.
海莉,闭嘴
We came here to honor the alliance between us.
我们是来履行同盟之职的
If this is something you wish to rescind,
如果你想打破同盟
so be it.
我们乐意奉陪
Don't you dare walk into my house
你竟敢闯进我家
and threaten me.
来威胁我
I am not the one that needs you, Elijah Mikaelson.
我并不需要你,以利亚?迈克尔森
It is you who needs us,
是你需要我们
or you will soon enough.
你很快就会意识到
There's a storm coming, Cherie,
风暴将至,孩子
and your darkest demons
你最黑暗的魔鬼
ride upon it.
将随之而来
I do not know its name,
我还不知道它的名字
but when I peer into your future,
但当我窥视你的未来
there is a blackness...
我看到了黑暗
That should terrify you.
让你恐惧的黑暗
I heard they'd gotten you,
我听说他们抓到了你
that you'd been taken over by the crazed brother
被我身体里那位的
of the one that's still inside me.
疯子哥哥抓住了
Yep.
没错
But I'm back now.
但我回来了
So you are,
确实
the man that sold out his own girl
还是那个出卖了自己女友
and gave up on their future.
放弃了他们未来的男人
Eva, don't start with me. Now Marcel said that--
伊娃,别跟我提这事,马塞尔说
Oh, Vincent, are you kissing vampire ass now?
文森特,你现在是吸血鬼的走狗了吗
This city could have been free of their kind
这座城市本可以摆脱吸血鬼
if you hadn't been such a weak, little coward!
如果你不是个懦弱的胆小鬼
You left me with no choice.
是你让我别无选择
I couldn't let you go on doing what you--
我不能眼睁睁看着你继续...
Oh, please. You saw how beaten down we'd become--
得了吧,你心里清楚我们
Covens from every ward fighting each other,
巫师会内部斗争不断
half of them working with vampires.
一半的人为吸血鬼做事
Now change was necessary.
现在我们需要改变
Unity was necessary.
需要团结一致
Killing kids was necessary?
也需要屠杀孩子吗
Vincent, I didn't kill any kids.
文森特,我没有杀那些孩子
They're still alive,
他们还活着
just asleep,
只是睡着了
cloaked of course.
被我藏起来了
All of them?
所有人吗
I just need their power.
我只是需要他们的能量
They don't need to die.
没必要让他们死
My beautiful girl,
漂亮的宝贝
my firstborn.
我的第一个孩子
Touch me, and I will use these chains to strangle you.
敢动我一下,我就用链子勒死你
Yes. Well, now that we have the pleasantries
既然我们玩笑开够了
out of the way, let's begin, shall we?
那就说正事吧,好吗
It appears your delightful sister Dahlia is on her way
你可爱的妹妹达莉亚似乎正赶来新奥尔良
to New Orleans and hell-bent on stealing my child.
准备不顾一切盗走我的孩子
I need Rebekah back in her original body
我得让丽贝卡回到她原来的身体
so she can help me destroy her.
让她帮我干掉她
Your--your child?
你的孩子吗
Yes, I suppose it is difficult
我想这的确挺难的
keeping up on current events
在这墓穴里腐烂的同时
whilst rotting inside a tomb.
还得跟进实时动态
Very well. The short version.
好吧,简单来说
My child is alive,
我的孩子还活着
Dahlia is on her way,
达莉亚就要来了
but now the previous tenant of Rebekah's body has seized
但丽贝卡之前占据的那个身体
control and isn't keen on giving it up.
被原来的主人控制了,而且不想放手
Young Freya here, although powerful,
虽然弗雷娅年轻又强大
lacks the spell to put Rebekah back in her true body,
但还是没法让丽贝卡重回真身
and that's where you come in.
所以你的任务到了
I need you to be a dear and dig deep
你给我放聪明点
in that ex-witch mind of yours.
用你的女巫脑子好好想想
Give me the spell that puts Rebekah back.
给我能让丽贝卡重回真身的咒语
You know, even when you betrayed me, I didn't blame you.
即使你曾背叛我,我也没有怪你
You just couldn't see the light,
你只是看不清方向
but you see it now, don't you,
但你现在看见了,不是吗
Now that your body was stolen
你的身体被人偷用了
by the very same family of vampires
就是那个家族的吸血鬼
that are trying to steal mine!
现在还想偷我的身体
You see what's got to be done.
你清楚我们该做什么
Now I just need one more witch,
现在只需要再多一名巫师
and then we can finish the ritual together.
我们就能一起完成仪式
Take all the power we need,
得到我们所需的一切能量
and then those kids can go home to their mums.
那些孩子也就能回到亲人的身边
And we need never be under their control ever again.
我们就再也不会受他们的控制
I can hear her yapping, but clearly she's not talking.
她这是在瞎嚷嚷,没一句人话
I guess we're back to square one.
我想我们得从头开始
Actually, she did talk,
事实上,她说得对
and I decided to listen.
我也听进去了
Great. So Eva is still in the wind,
很好,伊娃的计划仍在继续
although now she has a sidekick.
而且现在还多了个同伴
The charming Vincent Griffith.
可爱的文森特?葛里菲兹
It gets worse.
不止如此
If Eva has Davina, then she has 8
要是伊娃抓了达维娜
of the witches she needs to finish the ritual.
那她就有了完成仪式所需的8名女巫
She just needs one more.
她只需要再多一人
If she comes after Hope,
如果她来抓霍普
Rebekah or no Rebekah,
不管丽贝卡是否还在她体内
I will put her down for good.
我都会把她干掉
Fortify this house.
加强这里的防御
When they do come, kill him,
他们要是真的来了,杀了男的
capture her.
活捉女的
Capture?
活捉吗
I will not abandon my sister.
我绝不会抛弃我的妹妹
Now gather what wolves you have.
把你的狼人都召集起来
With Vincent by her side,
她有了文森特的帮助
she will strike with considerable force.
她的力量将会相当强大
The revered Josephine Larue.
尊敬的约瑟芬?拉鲁
How are you on this very fine day, dear?
亲爱的你好啊
You look nervous.
你好像很紧张
Are you nervous, Josie?
你紧张吗,约瑟
You should be.
你该紧张
You see, I just need one more special witch
我只需要再多一名巫师
to complete my circle.
就能完成我的仪式
Now the hybrid child was a target of opportunity.
那个混血孩子,不好得手
You...
而你
You're a target of choice.
手到擒来
Vincent, you're not listening to her.
文森特,别听她的
You haven't been yourself lately.
你最近都不在你的身体里
You're right.
你说得对
I haven't been,
我不在
But now that I'm back,
但现在我回来了
I realize something.
我意识到一些事
The only time I've ever been myself...
只有和她在一起的时光
is when I'm with her.
我才是我自己
No!
What is taking so long?
怎么这么久
You didn't tarry when you attempted to kill my child.
想杀我孩子的时候可不会耽误这么久
I took no joy in that.
我也不乐意那样做
I knew if your daughter lived
我知道如果你女儿活了下来
Dahlia would come not only for her
达莉亚不仅会来找她
but for all of you,
还会来找你们所有人
and however you may despise me,
不管你们怎么蔑视我
I would not wish that upon you.
我都不想让那样的事发生
How touching.
真是感人啊
Isn't it?
是吧
I always wondered what maternal compassion sounded like.
我一直想知道母亲的关怀是什么样子
Of course, I wouldn't know
当然我从不知道
since you sold me into slavery at the age of 5.
因为你在我5岁的时候把我送去当奴隶
When I made that bargain with my sister,
我和妹妹商讨此事的时候
I had no idea what it meant to be a mother.
我完全不知道母亲意味着什么
I thought if I had a dozen children
我以为如果有了更多的孩子
I--I would not miss the one,
我就不会为其中之一牵肠挂肚
and then you were born.
接着你就出生了
You were beautiful.
你很漂亮
You had a light about you.
你有独特的光芒
It put a smile on the face
能让一个
of the hardest man I had ever known,
最冷血的男人展露笑容
and when Dahlia took you,
当达莉亚把你带走之时
I believed that same light might warm her embittered heart,
我相信这光芒能温暖她那痛苦的心
that you would lead a good life.
你能有美好的人生
A good life?
美好的人生
You were my mother!
你是我的母亲
You should have come for me.
你应该来找我的
Yes, I should have,
是的,我应该去找你
But it would have been a mistake,
但那会是一个错误
the same mistake you'll be making
你现在就在犯同样的错误
if you let this girl help you.
如果你让她帮你
For god's sake, speak plainly.
上帝啊,能说明白点吗
The light I saw in Freya as a child,
弗雷娅小时候的光芒
it's gone.
已经不见了
While she was mine for 5 years,
她只当了5年我的孩子
Dahlia was her mentor for a thousand.
而达莉亚教导了她一千年
And like her mentor,
和她的老师一样
she will offer to solve your problem but for a price.
她会帮你解决难题,但你会付出代价
There is no price. I loathe Dahlia!
没有代价,我恨达莉亚
No violence until she's finished writing the spell, please.
在她写完咒语之前请不要动粗
Honestly, it's all temper and no timing with this one.
老实说,现在没时间发脾气
Heh. I for one am glad you gave her away
我就很感激你把她送走了
So that I could be born.
这样我才能来到这世上
You should think of me as an upgrade.
你应该把我当成改良品
There.
那儿
Where are the others?
其他人呢
That's the harvest girl.
那就是收获祭女孩
Davina Claire.
达维娜?克莱尔
Now once I link Josephine, we can begin.
我连接约瑟夫之后,就可以开始了
Though I should admit
不过我得承认
I told a little lie earlier.
之前我撒了点小谎
In order to save the many,
要拯救大多数人
we've got to sacrifice a few.
我们得牺牲小部分
You understand, Vince?
你能理解吗,小文
Yeah.
Yeah. I figured as much.
是啊,我也猜到了
Still no sign of her.
她还没出现
What the hell is she waiting for?
她到底在等什么
She didn't wait.
她没有等
She took Josephine LaRue half an hour ago.
她半小时前绑走了约瑟芬?拉鲁
If Eve doesn't need Hope,
若伊芙不需要霍普
then where would she go?
那她会去哪里
Same place she kept all the other captives,
去她囚禁那些人的地方
where she took davina.
抓走达维娜的地方
A place no one has been able to find for two years.
两年内都没人能找到的地方
When I find you,
等我找到你
I am going to rip your head from your neck.
我会把你的头扯下来
You might want to hold off on that decapitation.
先别想着扯下我的头
I found them all.
我找到他们了
Davina's alive.
达维娜还活着
Sorry. I had to make it look convincing.
抱歉,我得演得像一点
If you were in on the plan,
如果提前跟你说好计划
Eva would have known.
伊娃会察觉到的
Yeah. Blasting me through a couple glass doors really sold it.
把我炸出玻璃门外,这戏演得真好
All right. Round of applause.
好,给你鼓个掌
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we got a problem.
现在出现了个麻烦
These kids, they're all linked to her.
这些孩子跟她相联在一起了
If she dies, they all die.
如果她死了,他们都会死
So we'll find a witch to unlink them.
那我们找个巫师解除联系
We're gonna need somebody with some serious power.
我们要找个法力强大的巫师
I can't do this.
我做不到
This spell requires an enormous amount of power.
这个咒语需要极强大的法力
Which you have.
你法力很强大
And that power needs to be anchored,
这种法力需要一个人做"锚"
or I'll be lost inside Eva's mind along with Rebekah.
不然我会和丽贝卡一起迷失在伊娃的头脑中
Unlike your magic, mine isn't anchored to any one place.
跟你的魔法不同,我没有任何"锚"作为依靠
Because of you, I have no home.
因为你,我无家可归
Perhaps,
也许吧
but there is no other spell.
但没有其他咒语了
You.
I can use you as my anchor.
我可以用你做"锚"
I'll channel your power while I breach Eva's mind.
当我进入伊娃的大脑时,连接你的力量
And there it is. The price.
瞧见了吧,代价来了
If she channels you, she will have access to your mind
如果你跟她连接,她就能进入你的大脑
past and present.
获知你的过往与现在
She will know everything about you.
她将了解你的一切
All of my strategies
我深谋的策略
and all of my secrets laid bare
埋藏的秘密都将暴露无遗
to give to Dahlia.
你会将这些献给达莉亚
You must think I'm a fool.
你当我傻啊
Unless it's not a trick.
除非这不是骗局
I'll be the anchor.
我来当你的"锚"
Brother, I think not.
哥哥,还是不要吧
Brother, whatever this is,
弟弟,不管这是什么
nothing must prevent us from saving our sister.
我们势必要救我们的妹妹
I will not lose Rebekah.
我一定不能失去丽贝卡
Oh, yes, by all means, let's give Dahlia's whelp
好,行,就让达莉亚的小奴隶
access to all the information she needs
获取所有她想知道的信息
to destroy us.
用来毁灭我们
And since do we heed the word of this serpent?
我们什么时候开始听信这毒妇的话了
Enough!
够了
For an upgraded model, you're not very sharp.
作为加强版始祖,你不太机灵啊
Let's go.
我们走
Oh. This place smells like werewolf.
这地方充满着狼人的气味
Well, that's because Jackson has a whole platoon of them out there.
因为杰克逊和他的狼人军队在外面守着
You know, you can go.
你可以走的
You don't have to stay.
你不用留下
Elijah says you and your kid have more than one enemy.
以利亚说你和你的孩子树敌众多
If someone manages to make it through the dog show outside,
要是有人攻破了那群不中用的狼人
You and the baby run,
你带着宝宝逃跑
I stay and stall them.
我来拖住他们
You don't know me.
你不了解我
Why would you put yourself in harm's way for us?
为何愿意为了我们至自己于险境
I don't have to know you.
我不用了解你
I know Elijah,
我了解以利亚
and I know what you mean to him...
我知道你对他意味着什么...
What this baby means to him.
这个宝宝对他更是重要
He talks about me with you.
他跟你谈起过我
No, but I'm not blind.
没有,但我又不瞎
It's pretty obvious you have the guy
明眼人都能看出来
all bent out of shape.
他为你动怒了
Look. After you got married,
你结婚后
we started hanging out.
我们开始一起消遣
He was just so wound up.
他很受伤
I guess it must be tough to spend
我想当一千年
a thousand years being the shoulder
大家依靠的肩膀
everyone else leans on.
一定很不容易
Maybe he just needs to live his life for himself for once.
也许他应该为自己活一次
Lay her inside the salt
把她放入盐圈
and lie on either side of her.
你们躺在她的两边
Each of you take her hand.
每个人都抓住她的手
I will act as a bridge into her mind,
我充当与她大脑相连的桥梁
but I'm trusting you to anchor me, brother.
但我信任你会做我的"锚"弟弟
Do what you need to do.
悉听尊便
Rebekah's buried deep.
丽贝卡被藏在她脑海深处
Eva will not give her up without a fight.
伊娃一定会强势反击
Then she gets a fight.
那就跟她打
Be careful. You're entering Eva's mind.
小心,你在伊娃的大脑里
If she kills you in there, you will be lost,
如果她在那里杀了你,你会迷失在那里
and if you kill her before you free Rebekah,
而如果你在她放了丽贝卡之前杀了她
then Rebekah will be gone forever.
丽贝卡会永远消失
Once you have Rebekah,
你救出丽贝卡之后
then and only then can Eva be dealt with.
只有在那时才能处理掉伊娃
We got it.
我们懂了
You need a weapon.
你需要一件武器
How am I supposed to take that with me?
我怎么带进去
Lamina ferri in mentem.
(咒语)
Lamina ferri in mentem.
(咒语)
Lamina ferri in mentem.
(咒语)
This is going to hurt.
会有些疼
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Marcel!
马塞尔
You recover fast, but they're gone.
你恢复得很快,但他们已经走了
I compelled you to tell the truth,
我是意念控制你说实话
not state the bloody obvious.
不是让你说些明摆着的事情
She will poison them against you.
她会蛊惑所有人跟你对抗
You know that.
你知道的
And you suddenly care, do you?
你突然关心我了,是吗
Klaus, lying here, starving in the darkness,
克劳斯,蜷缩在此,在黑暗中忍受饥饿
I have thought of nothing except what could have been
我一直在想若我当初让你过上平凡人的生活
if I had left you to live a single mortal life.
那将会是怎样一番光景
We would have burnt bright for a while
我们会如同蜡烛,迸发明亮的光芒
and then burnt out.
然后燃烧殆尽
You see, you think of turning us as your greatest sin,
你认为转化我们是你最深重的罪孽
but the truth is it's the only one of your many faults
但事实是,这是你仅有的一个错误
I've come to forgive.
我可以原谅
I prefer us as we are.
我更喜欢吸血鬼的身份
No, my son.
不,我的儿子
We are a macabre echo of a family,
我们是恐怖畸形的一家人
and I take all the blame for that.
全都是我的错
I only wanted to undo my evil
我只想洗清我的罪孽
that you might love me again.
你会重新爱我
My mother...
我的母亲...
The comedian.
真会演戏
Enjoy the darkness.
好好享受你的黑暗吧
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
Rebekah, it's ok. It's safe.
丽贝卡,没事了,安全了
You people just don't give up, do you?
你们这群人真是百折不饶啊
Run.
You think you're a vampire in here,
你以为你在这里还是吸血鬼
in my world?
在我的世界里
I'm the one who makes the rules in here.
我的地盘,规则由我来定
I'm the one who says how you die.
由我决定你如何死
The great Marcel, one-time vampire king.
伟大的马塞尔,曾经的吸血鬼王
Eva!
伊娃
That's enough.
够了
It's over.
结束了
Not a bad bit of acting,
演得不错
fooling me back there.
骗到了我
Pretty slick and cold.
相当聪明冷血
Colder than I remembered you.
比我记忆中的你还要冷血
It's your eyes,
是你的眼睛
those damn sexy eyes,
该死的性感的眼睛
making me think you love me
让我以为你爱我
right before you bury a knife in my back.
就在你将刀刺进我的背后之前
You break my heart, Vince.
你伤了我的心,小文
Fool me once, shame on you.
骗了我一次,太无耻了
Fool me twice...
骗我两次
I'm losing them.
我要失去他们了
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
We're not finished, you and I,
我们还没完,你和我
but for right now,
但现在
save my sister.
救下我妹妹
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus.
(咒语)
Is that what you think heartache feel like, eva?
那就是你以为的心痛的感觉吗,伊娃
Oh, you got no idea.
你可真不了解
I wanted to rip my own heart out every time I woke
每次我醒来,都想要撕碎自己的心脏
so couldn't feel what you did to me,
这样我就不用感觉到你对我做的事
that bone-deep hurt knowing
痛之入骨地确信
that I could not save them kids from you,
我没法从你手里救下那些孩子
the woman I loved more than my own life.
从一个我深爱甚至超过爱自己的女人手里
We could have had everything.
我们本可以拥有一切
You chose this.
这是你的选择
It's on you.
都怪你
Eva.
伊娃
Good-bye, Vince.
再见,小文
Did it work?
成功了吗
Where am I?
我在哪儿
They're ok!
他们没事
Vincent.
文森特
Why isn't she waking?
她为什么还不醒
Bloody hell.
该死的
What?
怎么了
You're not fishing for a thank you, I hope.
我希望你不是想要一句谢谢你
I'd find myself freezing in hell
在听到你说感谢之前
before I got one from you.
我早就得下地狱了
Well, come on then. Let's get you back in your proper body,
走吧,我们把你弄回自己的身体里
Though I'll likely have to torture Freya and Esther To do so,
尽管我很可能得折磨弗雷娅或埃斯特来这么做
which actually might be quite fun.
但其实这样也许挺有趣的
No, Nik. I'm staying put.
不,尼克,我就这样吧
Eva's gone for good, but her body,
伊娃永远不在了,但她的身体
this body is still linked to Davina and those children.
这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子
I can feel it,
我能感觉到
and if I leave it, then it dies,
如果我离开,身体死亡
and Davina and the others die with it.
达维娜和其他人就会随之死去
So bloody what?
那又怎样
I happen to like Davina.
我恰好喜欢达维娜
I'm not about to let her die.
我不会让她死
Besides, do you really want the wrath
另外,你真的想让新奥尔良
of every New Orleans witch upon us just as Dahlia arrives?
所有的巫师在达莉亚来时和我们作对吗
We need them on our side
我们需要他们站在我们这边
or at the very least not siding against us,
或者至少不站在我们的对立面
and there's also the matter of Kol.
同时还因为科尔
I vowed I'd I'ing him back.
我发誓我会让他复活
I can't even attempt to do that if I'm not a witch.
如果我不是女巫,我连尝试的机会都没有
Freya's been inside my head.
弗雷娅曾经进入过我的头里
She knows my secrets.
她知道我的秘密
So she knows you go very far for very few?
所以她知道你会为了很少的几个人不择手段
So bloody what?
那又怎样
Niklaus, just for one second,
尼克劳斯,哪怕只有一秒
can we just be what we need to be,
我们能不能只做我们需要做的
a family united?
一个团结的家族
For now,
暂时
for you.
为你
Nik.
尼克
Thank you.
谢谢
There's a saying in my family--
我的家族里有一个说法
"Kill a demon today, "
今日杀死魔鬼
face the devil tomorrow,"
明日面对魔王"
Yet even as you dance on that demon's grave,
即使你在魔鬼的坟墓上舞蹈
you can't help but wonder
你也会忍不住想知道
was that demon alone...
那个魔鬼是否是孤独的
Or do you have other, deadlier ones to fight?
还是你会拥有其他更致命的要对抗
And though you celebrate having won the battle...
尽管你庆祝赢得了一场战斗
You are one of us now.
你现在是我们中的一员
New Orleans is your home.
新奥尔良是你的家
Your friends are our friends,
你的朋友,就是我们的朋友
your enemies ours.
你的敌人也是我们的
Have you really prepared for the war?
你真的准备好战斗了吗
Come to check on me again, brother?
又来看我吗,弟弟
Maybe you've wormed your way into the witches' good graces
也许你用你缓慢的方式赢得了女巫的信任
and my siblings', too,
还有我哥哥妹妹的
but I see you
但我看到的你
for what you really are,
是真正的你
even if they cannot.
即使他们不能
They are not burdened by crippling paranoia,
他们不会受到严重妄想的负累
the kind that leaves you muttering to yourself alone in the dark,
这是让你在黑暗中独自喃喃而语的原因
"Where has everyone gone?"
"大家都去哪儿了"
Mean of me, yes.
我的意思是,是的
Shouldn't bring up your childhood secrets,
不应该提起你童年的秘密
but don't worry.
但别担心
All I saw when I channeled you
在我和你连通时看到的
were anger issues and a questionable taste in women.
是愤怒问题和对女人值得怀疑的品味
I was once alone, brother.
我曾经独自一人,弟弟
It would be a shame if you were the one
如果你现在发现自己也是如此
who now found himself so.
那真是太可惜了
It doesn't have to be like this of course,
当然没必要要变成这样
but be careful.
但小心点
I have only so much patience.
我只有这么点耐心
So as we dress ourselves in the armor needed for this new fight...
在我们为新的战斗武装好自己之时
we must first tend to our wounds,
我们必须首先关注我们的伤口
starting with the deepest.
从最深的开始
Freya.
弗雷娅
You were wrong about me.
你看错我了
I loathe Dahlia more than you could ever know.
我比你以为的更讨厌达莉亚
You don't see that light in me?
你在我身上看不到那光芒
That's because she snuffed it out.
那是因为被她扼杀了
I was 5,
我那时才5岁
and she was the devil.
她就是魔鬼
She took my light,
她夺走了我的光
my love,
我的爱
my will to live,
我求生的意志
my ability to die.
我寻死的能力
You are no longer my mother,
你不在是我的母亲
but I am not her child.
但我也不是她的孩子
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's a little late for that,
道歉有点晚了
but it turns out you were right about one thing.
但结果证实,你说对了一件事
Maybe Klaus shouldn't have let me glimpse inside his mind.
也许克劳斯不该让我瞥见他思想深处
I warned him to be wary of you,
我警告过他要提防你
of what you might see.
提防你可能看到的
Oh, I saw quite a bit,
我看到了很多呢
but I only learned one thing.
但我只了解到一件事
Klaus and I can never be allies.
克劳斯和我永远不能成为盟友
I now see that he will never trust me,
我现在知道他永远不会信任我
so he leaves me no choice.
所以这让我别无选择
I will have to turn the family against him
我不得不将家族与之为敌
one by one, and now I know how to do it.
一个个,现在我知道该怎么做
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Because you won't be around to see it.
因为你不会还活着看到这一切

重点单词   查看全部解释    
untapped ['ʌn'tæpt]

想一想再看

adj. 塞子未开的,未使用的

联想记忆
sin [sin]

想一想再看

n. 原罪
v. 犯罪,违反(教规)

 
disposal [dis'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 处理,处置,布置,配置
n. 垃圾

 
posse ['pɔsi]

想一想再看

n. (为追捕罪犯而组成的)民防团

联想记忆
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
collateral [kə'lætərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 并行的,附随的,旁系的
n. 支亲,

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
dislike [dis'laik]

想一想再看

v. 不喜欢,厌恶
n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。