手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:卡莱布回忆起自己过去

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
I presume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother.
我想我不幸要和我母亲说话
I have come to heal our family.
我是来治愈我们的家
I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother,
我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲
but I'll happily settle for one or the other.
但有一个人加入我也很高兴
It is time you bring Camille in.
是时候把卡米尔带过来了
Esther prepared your body
埃丝特准备让别人
for someone to jump into.
进入你的身体
She was preparing you for Rebekah.
她是想把你当做丽贝卡的容器
I have the baby, and we're on the run.
宝宝在我这,我们正在逃亡
Esther found us.
埃斯特找到我们了
Then she made an offer to make us all mortal again.
她提议让我们重新做回人类
We mustn't let the world ever hurt her.
我们一定不能让这世界伤害她
You're right.
你说得对
Those daggers don't work on Klaus.
这样的匕首是杀不死克劳斯的
It's not impossible to change
或许我们
the dagger itself, so here.
可以去改变匕首本身,给你
That's a giant diamond.
那钻石可真够大的
It's a paragon diamond.
这是一颗完美钻石
Use them to conduct power.
可以用来传输能量
Klaus, there's something I need to tell you.
克劳斯,有件事我得告诉你
You can tell me on the way.
你可以在路上说
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
To see our daughter.
见我们的女儿
All right, darling. You know what to look for.
好了,亲爱的,你知道要找什么
You sly old bat.
你这个狡猾的老太婆
Clean up. Meet me in the cemetery.
收拾干净,在墓地跟我碰头
This little beauty and I have a date with a dagger.
我跟这小美人得先去找把匕首
You're looking very dapper this evening, Kol.
你今晚看起来特别开心啊,科尔
Though gloves without a tailcoat.
不穿燕尾服还带手套
Unusual, wouldn't you say, Klaus?
似乎有些不寻常啊,不是吗,克劳斯
I would unless of course the gloves
没错,除非这手套
are utilitarian in nature.
还有别的用处
I didn't realize you two lovebirds
我不知道你们小俩口
were interested in fashion.
还对时尚感兴趣
Oh, I can take it or leave it.
我也就一般般吧
Mayor Behrman on the other hand,
但伯尔曼市长就不同了
now his style is impeccable,
他的品味简直无可挑剔
especially under present duress.
尤其是在当前的压力之下
Do you know he came to me very concerned
你知道吗,他最近来找过我
about the rash of thefts in the city?
十分忧心如今城市里盛行的盗窃案
So I put Marcel on it.
于是我让马塞尔去处理
And after a little digging, I formed a theory
经过一番调查之后,我对窃贼是谁
as to the culprit, so we followed our suspect.
大概有了轮廓,于是我们就跟踪这个嫌犯
And he led us here to the mansion
而他带我们来到了这里,刚去世不久的
of the recently deceased dowager Fauline.
贵族遗孀,弗琳的大宅
She was famous for her collection of rare and priceless jewels,
她生前以收藏稀有无价的珠宝闻名
most notably of course the perfect paragon diamond.
其中最着名的当然要数完美钻石了
Hand it over, Kol.
交出来,科尔
Kol! Get us out of here!
科尔,放我们出去
Oh, I wouldn't bother waiting for them.
如果我是你,就不会等她们了
You see, those women are never leaving that house again.
这些女人再也别想出房子一步
Merry Christmas, brother.
圣诞快乐,弟弟
Well, isn't this place rather nice?
这地方还真不错啊,不是吗
Nik must have compelled a wine lover
尼克一定是催眠了一个红酒爱好者
to keep it up
帮他打理房子
because I found a 2005 Bordeaux.
因为我找到了一瓶2005年的波尔多
Fancy a sip?
想试试吗
I appreciate the sentiment, Rebekah,
谢谢你的好意,丽贝卡
but I do recognize when I'm being handled with kid gloves.
但没记错的话,我还得负责照看孩子
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Patronized.
特别窝心
I am here to protect you.
我是来保护你的
I know you mean to, Elijah.
我知道你是好意,以利亚
And yet you found it necessary to render me unconscious
但你还是坚持要把我打晕
before bringing me here.
才带我到这来
Well, you weren't yourself,
你当时根本不像平常的你
and I needed to get us out of that diner.
我得让咱们尽快离开那间餐厅
What happened back there?
你当时怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Niklaus sent me to protect Hope.
尼克劳斯让我保护霍普
My job is to keep her safe.
我的任务就是保护她的安全
Pwoteje sa.
(咒语)
Scandalum subsisto venenatis.
(咒语)
Impedit l'ecoulement.
(咒语)
It's finished, but I'm worried it's not enough
完成了,但我担心这仍不足以
to protect Cami's body from Esther's magic.
保护卡米的身体抵御埃斯特的魔法
I might know a way to distract you
我或许有个好主意
from your troubled mind.
能分散你的注意力
You can take this seriously,
你可以认真对待这件事
or I can lock you in a coffin
或者我也可以
like your brother Finn if you prefer.
把你锁进棺材,像你的哥哥芬恩一样
Oh. No. I'd prefer you to bugger off
多谢了,我更希望你别来烦我们
because this spell needs time to cook in peace.
这咒语需要一些时间才能生效
Cami doesn't have time.
卡米没有时间了
Esther can jump anybody into her body right now.
如今埃斯特能让任何人占领她的躯体
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but she's not gonna jump anybody, is she?
我知道,但她不会给别人这个机会的
She's gonna jump Rebekah,
她是为丽贝卡而准备
who just happens to be miles away,
如今她正在数英里之外
but fair dues, Marcel.
但我理解你,马塞尔
Think I'd be a bit testy, too,
是我也会坐立不安
if my old ex is about to jump into my new ex.
如果我的旧前女友即将夺取新前女友的身体
I think that would be a bit, uh...
我想那样一定会
Awkward?
很尴尬
I was gonna say kinky, but...
我是想说重口,但...
I appreciate the chivalry, Marcel,
谢谢你挺身而出,马塞尔
but he'll have an easier time protecting me if he's alive.
但他得活着才能更好地保护我吧
Keep working.
继续干活
What is it with you two?
你们俩是怎么回事
It gets a bit old,
过去的宿怨了
playing odd man out in my own family.
我在自己的家人中总是不被接受
You know, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah,
你知道的,克劳斯,以利亚,丽贝卡
they were always a party of 3.
他们三人总是形影不离
No room for me at the table.
根本容不下我
There always seemed to be room for Marcel.
但他们却总能接纳马塞尔
You know that diamond, the one that I showed you?
你记得那个钻石吗,就是我给你看的那个
Well, that was the baby version.
那只是迷你版的
The one that we need to do the dagger spell,
如果我们要施匕首咒语
well it has to be a lot bigger.
必须要一颗更大的
100 years ago, I had it in my hand.
一百年前,它曾经属于我
Then Marcel ratted me out to Klaus,
但马塞尔向克劳斯告发了我
and they took it.
抢走了钻石
He probably bloody well kept it.
说不定就是被他藏了起来
So let's steal it back.
那我们去偷回来
It's a good chance to snoop.
现在是个调查的好机会
It's like you're in my mind, Davina Claire.
你总能窥视我一切想法,达维娜?克莱尔
You're making a mess of my werewolf sentries, Mikael.
瞧瞧你把我的狼人卫兵弄成什么样了,迈克尔
And you're up to your old tricks.
看来你又玩起了那套旧把戏啊
Esther...
埃斯特
I missed you, wife.
我想你了,老婆
Have you missed me?
你想我了吗
As much as you've missed me, I imagine.
我想应该和你对我的想念一样多吧
That would explain why you brought your lover back
所以你完全没有都没考虑
from the other side without so much as a thought of me.
我的感受就复活了你的爱人吗
I will slaughter every single wolf I see
我会宰了所有见到的狼人
until I am taken to the dog
直到找到那只
you saw fit to bring back from the dead.
你觉得应该复活的狗
You can stop looking for Ansel.
你不用继续找安瑟尔了
Klaus killed him.
克劳斯杀了他
Klaus may not be your blood,
也许克劳斯不是你的亲儿子
be he certainly has picked up a few things from you along the way.
但绝对还是遗传了你的某些属性的
Do not mention the bastard son!
别跟我提那个私生子
Resolution through violence.
用暴力解决一切问题
You are nothing if not consistent.
你一直都如此
Go ahead. Strike me.
来啊,打我
I imagine you've been waiting a thousand years to do so.
我猜你已经忍了一千多年了吧
Now that you've got that out your system,
现在你发泄完了
we have things to discuss
有件关乎我们孩子的事
about our children.
需要讨论
It's all right, Elijah.
没事的,以利亚
She won't break.
她不是玻璃娃娃
Everything you did was in the name of protecting her.
你做的一切都是为了保护她
I'm not worried.
我相信你不会伤害她
Is that what I think it is?
是我想错了吗
It's bonfire season, and I am reviving a family tradition,
篝火季节,所以我要恢复一个家族传统
especially since we're all going to be together.
再说我们马上也要团聚了
Only because we're fleeing from one of our deranged parents,
只是因为我们在躲一个疯狂的家长
another Mikaelson family tradition.
算是另一个迈克尔森家族传统
It's a peculiar thing
真的很罕见
never to be tired yet forever exhausted
从不疲倦的为相同的事
with the sameness of things.
永远的劳心劳神着
Why is our family always at war?
我们的家族为什么总在斗争中
I don't know, but being away with her
不知道,但和她一起离开
made me see things differently.
让我对事情有了新的认识
We're not so bad.
我们也不是那么坏
Not the monsters that our parents think we are.
不是我们的父母认为的禽兽
Curse on the first born?
长子的诅咒
What the bloody hell is that supposed to be?
那又是什么东西
Well, according to finn, our sister Freya
芬恩说,我们的姐姐弗雷娅
didn't die of plague.
不是因为瘟疫死去了
She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia,
她是作为报酬被我们的姨妈达莉亚带走了
who then cursed all Mikaelson first borns
之后她还给迈克尔森家族的所有长子
for eternity.
加了个永恒的诅咒
Is any of this true?
这都是真的吗
It is if we're to believe Finn,
相信芬恩
who learned it from that bastion of truth, our mother.
也就是相信他的消息来源,我们的母亲
Well, no wonder Finn hates us.
怪不得芬恩讨厌我们
He lost the sister he adored and instead
失去了他喜欢的姐姐
got a judgy pack of siblings,
换了一群烦人的弟弟妹妹
who found him unbearably dull.
还被他们说自己无聊
Great. So is there any chance of us
真好,很快我们是不是就
running into your loony aunt Dahlia anytime soon?
会碰到你们的疯姨妈达莉亚了
Fable's over a thousand years old.
这故事都是一千多年前的事了
Dahlia's long dead.
达莉亚早死了
Like Esther?
就像埃丝特吗
No one's going to hurt Hope
没人会伤害霍普
because no one's going to find her.
因为没人能够找到她
It's enough wood, Rebekah.
木头够多了,丽贝卡
You'll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas.
你要把整个倒霉的阿肯色州都烧掉了
Well, we're just missing a key ingredient.
现在只缺一个关键材料了
No, we're not.
不缺了
Yes, we are, Nik. Back me up, Elijah.
缺,尼克,帮我说句话啊,以利亚
I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes.
我猜尼克劳斯肯定宁愿被灰烬呛死
What are you all talking about?
你们到底在说什么啊
Well, before we light it,
在我们点燃篝火前
we write down our wishes for each other to burn for luck.
我们会写下一个愿望,烧掉以祈求实现
It was Kol's favorite part when were kids.
小时候这是科尔最喜欢的部分了
Further evidence as to why we should ignore it.
更证明了我们应该略过这个部分
Hope's first bonfire season.
这是霍普的第一个篝火季节
I like it. We're doing it.
我喜欢这个传统,就这么办吧
You ditched me.
你丢下我先走了
You have my fake therapist locked in that coffin.
你把我的假心理医生关在了那棺材里
What better way to spend
还有更好的方式度过
my potential final hours.
可能是我最后几小时的生命吗
Try not to think about it.
试着忘记这事
I can't help it, Marcel.
我忍不住,马塞尔
At any moment, I could cease to exist,
没准哪一刻,我就不复存在了
and the one person who can make a difference
而唯一一个可能帮我的人
is 10 feet away and locked in a box.
就锁在3米外的盒子里
I need to talk to him.
我要跟他谈谈
You're not talking to Finn.
不要和芬恩谈
Maybe he'll listen, maybe he'll call his mom off.
说不定他会听从,会劝他母亲住手呢
It's a million to one, but it's better than doing nothing.
虽然可能性很小,但总比什么都不做好
I said no, Cami.
我说了不行,卡米
Marcel, I am hours away from someone
马塞尔,还有几个小时就有人
taking control of my body.
要控制我的身体了
I highly suggest you avoid trying to control me
我强烈建议你不要在它发生前
between now and then.
还控制着我
Here.
I'm holding a small child, Hayley.
我正抱着一个小宝宝呢,海莉
This silly wish game will have to wait.
现在没时间玩什么白痴许愿游戏
You write, I'll hold.
你来写,宝宝我抱着
You do realize it is not I who is to be the husband
你意识到我不是那个会听任你颐指气使的
you can boss around.
丈夫吧
You do realize I had to endure horrendous labor
是你该意识到你抱着的那个宝宝是我
and actual death birthing the child that you're holding.
忍过可怕的分娩真正死掉一回才生下来的
Fine.
你赢了
I wish you would tell Elijah
我希望你能告诉以利亚
you're marrying your werewolf suitor,
你打算嫁给你那个狼人求婚者
at which point I will pour him a scotch
然后我会给他倒杯威士忌
and congratulate him on the bullet he dodged.
庆祝他没有走进婚姻的坟墓
I'm only doing this because it means so much to you,
我这么做完全是因为这对你意义重大
but if it's not safe, I'm staying,
但如果不安全,我就留下
Not to control you, to protect you.
不是为了控制你,是为了保护你
He won't talk to me if you're here, Marcel,
你在他是不会跟我好好谈的,马塞尔
and he's in no shape to pick a fight.
而且他现在也没能力跟人动手
I'll be outside.
我就在门外
I'm not much of a cook,
我不算什么大厨
but I do make a mean grilled cheese.
但是我做的奶酪三明治真的很好吃
You're a compassionate woman, Camille.
你是个善良的女人,卡米尔
It's your fatal flaw,
这是你命定的缺陷
and it will be your downfall.
也将给你带来死亡
Well, that got dark fast.
话锋真是急转直下啊
Come on. Eat. You must be starving.
好了,吃吧,你肯定饿了吧
I will not be tempted by your beauty,
我不会被你的美丽打动
nor will I be blinded by your empathy.
也不会因为同情而失去判断
You don't leave a girl much wiggle room.
你都不给女生留点商量余地啊
I would appeal to your morals,
我是想用道德来劝你的
but those seem to be all over the map.
但你的底线好像不是很高
I'm not the one who was sleeping with one vampire
我又不是那个一边和一个吸血鬼上床
while half in love with another.
同时秘密地爱着另一个
Your morality is a moving target.
你的道德准则游离不定
Mine is not.
我的可不一样
You believe people can change.
你相信人是可以改变的
You're still seeking out Klaus' redemption
你还试图寻找克劳斯的救赎
as if that were a thing that was even possible.
就像那有可能似的
Elijah seeks it out.
以利亚也在寻找
Even my own mother seeks it out,
就连我母亲也在寻找
but I do not believe in redemption.
但我不相信救赎
I believe in right and wrong.
我相信对与错
I believe in good and evil.
正义和邪恶
Maybe in some comic book universe...
也许在漫画的世界里
You don't even see it, but I'm trying to help people like you.
你根本不愿看清,但我是在帮你这样的人
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
That is to your peril because when I'm free
那会导致你的灭亡,因为我一旦重获自由
I will not stop until every single vampire
我会杀尽新奥尔良所有的吸血鬼
in New Orleans has ceased to exist,
誓不罢休
and I will show no mercy to anyone
那些愿意与他们为伍的人
who dares stand with them.
我也不会放过
Not even you.
即使那人是你
Lock him back up.
把他锁回去
Elijah.
以利亚
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it you see when you go away like that?
你走神的时候都看到了些什么
Things I've done,
我做过的事
images of who I was.
我曾经的样子
A lovely gift from mother.
母亲送的一份"好礼"
I can't turn it off.
我无法让它停止
I suppose it's her way of demonstrating
我想这是她想以这种方式
I'd be better off taking her deal.
说服我接受她的条件
To leave your body behind?
放弃你的身体吗
To start over,
重新开始
to live a mortal life,
体验凡人的人生
Have a child of my own if I choose.
如果我想的话,还能有自己的孩子
Cursed as your first born
作为你的第一个孩子,承受诅咒吗
If we're to believe the story.
如果我们相信那故事是真的话
Not if I am no longer Mikaelson blood.
如果我不再是迈克尔森家族的人就没有问题
See, this is the beauty of mother, Rebekah.
看,这就是母亲的好处,丽贝卡
Sometimes, even her darkest deeds
有时候,即使是她最黑暗的举动
possess a logic that's difficult to refute.
往往都带有难以拒绝的逻辑
It's a lovely fantasy, Elijah.
这是个美好的幻想,以利亚
Rebekah, you and I both know what mother is capable of.
丽贝卡,你我都知道母亲的能耐
Now I do wonder if she would relent and leave us be.
我很怀疑她是否会放过我们
Now what if all that mother needs is a victory.
如果母亲要的只是胜利呢
Let her find it somewhere else.
让她到别处找去
Besides, she wants all 3 of us.
而且,她想要我们三个人
She has Kol, she has Finn.
她已经有科尔和芬恩了
Perhaps in the end, a simple majority will do.
也许到最后,她会满足于大多数
Is this you?
这是你吗
I was lot better looking back then.
我那时候帅多了
You wish.
想得美
What about Rebekah?
你和丽贝卡关系如何
You never talk about her.
你从未提起过她
There's not much to say really.
没什么好说的
She was always their girl.
她一直与他们为伍
There was one time, though, she did me a solid
但又一次,她帮了我个忙
Back in Christmas 1914.
那是1914年的圣诞节
Doing a bit of pilfering before cocktails?
在鸡尾酒会前还得来点小偷小摸吗
Nik stole something that belongs to me.
尼克从我这偷了点东西
I'm simply taking it back.
我只是拿回来而已
And I'm simply going to tell Nik.
而我也只是会告诉尼克而已
Wait!
等等
What if I said I'm close to finishing a dagger
如果我说我很快就能研制出
that would work on him?
能制住他的匕首呢
You wouldn't dare use it.
你绝对不敢用
Why? It's no more than he's done to us.
为什么,这跟他对我们做的事比起来不算什么
You've suffered at his hands more than anyone,
你在他手下受的罪比任何人都多
and it's not like we'd be killing him,
而且我们又不会把他杀了
just giving you some time to be with Marcel.
只是让你有时间跟马塞尔在一起
You're entirely serious.
你是认真的
Haven't we both earned the right
我们都有权利不再继续
to live out of his shadow?
生活在他的阴影下,不是吗
Are you with me, sister?
你愿意帮我吗,妹妹
You can count me in, but do hurry downstairs.
算上我,但还是赶紧下来吧
Throw on one of Nik's jackets.
穿上尼克的外套下来
He'll notice your absence if you're late.
如果你来晚了他会发现你不见了的
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么
Wonder if it will work.
不知道还能不能用
Oh, bloody hell.
该死的
Come on. Let's try.
来嘛,来试试
Hey, Nik.Do you think you can cram us into a selfie?
尼克,你能把我们都照进去吗
Well, Niklaus is the virtuoso of cramming his siblings
尼克劳斯最擅长把他的兄弟姐妹
into confined spaces.
关进狭小的空间了
I'm so glad I traveled hundreds of miles
我好高兴,千里迢迢
to visit my mentally ill brother,
来探望有精神病的哥哥
only to have him insult me to my face.
却被他当面侮辱
Oh, come on. Just take the picture.
拜托,赶紧照相吧
See?
看见了吗
I wish that it could always be like this.
我希望一直都能这样
If wishes were horses.
如果愿望是马
Beggars would ride.
连乞丐都能骑了
You realize we'll have to burn it.
你们知道我们得烧掉照片
You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah,
你想让我为家族许愿,丽贝卡
I wish it didn't have to be like this, but it does.
我希望我们不必如此,但事实摆在眼前
We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands.
我们不能冒险让这照片落入他人之手
No. Thisthis isn't right.
不,这样不行
We deserve this. We've earned this.
我们值得这样的生活,这是我们争取来的
I won't let it slip away.
我不会在让它溜走
I know what to do to stop Esther.
我知道怎么可以阻止埃丝特
Rebekah, no.
丽贝卡,不要
I'm gonna take her deal,
我会接受她的条件
and when I do,
在她施法时
I'm taking her down with me.
我会拉着她同归于尽
It'll work.
会成功的
She will be distracted during the spell.
她施法时会无暇顾他
She'll be vulnerable.
她会很脆弱
No. If we kill her, she body jumps.
不,如果我们杀了她,她会换一个人附体
Then stop her from jumping.
那就别让她附身
If I knew how to bloody stop her from jumping,
如果我知道怎么能不让她换人附身
don't you think I would have happily murdered her ages ago?
你不觉得我早八百年就会杀了她吗
Well, ages ago,
但在这之前
you didn't have a harvest girl or a Mikaelson witch.
你没有收获祭女孩和迈克尔森家的巫师
Kol knows all of her tricks.
她的法术科尔都会
Are you both insane?
你们都疯了吗
Hardly, Elijah. It was your idea.
才不是,以利亚,这是你的主意
You were tre one who said she needed a win,
是你说她需要胜利
and if we get this right, then she'll have one.
如果我们能成功,她就赢了
And if we do it wrong,
如果我们失败了呢
you're no longer in your own body.
你就不在自己的身体里了
Would that be the worst thing?
这有那么糟糕吗
You were ready to do it yourself.
你本来也打算这么做
It was a foolish moment,
那时是我一时犯傻
and one that you sagely dissuaded me from.
幸好你明智地劝阻了我
Hopefully, we'll get lucky
希望我们运气好
and stop the spell before I jump.
能在我附身前停止咒语
And if we're not, you get what you always wanted.
如果运气不好,你就能得到你一直想要的
I mean, that's what you're saying, isn't it?
我是说,这是你的意思,对吗
You're willing to lose.
你甘愿失败
I'm willing to risk losing, yes.
我甘意冒失败的风险,没错
Well, we need to find someone for her to jump into,
那么,我们要找到让她附身的人
someone anonymous, someone who could disappear with Hope.
不知名的人,这样就能带着霍普消失
Rebekah, we've been together for centuries.
丽贝卡,我们在一起几个世纪
If you were human...
如果你变成了人类
When I'm old and wrinkly,
等我老了爬满皱纹了
You can dump me back into my old body.
你可以把我拉回原来的身体里
Nik already has a coffin he can stall me in.
尼克那已经有了存放我的棺材
But to trust Kol?
但是要信任科尔
It's not about trust, Elijah.
这跟信任无关,以利亚
It's about finding the proper leverage.
这是为了找到适当的筹码
She's right.
她说的没错
Kol will do what's best for Kol.
科尔会把自己利益放在首位
We just have to meet his price.
我们只需要满足他的条件
Be happy to help.
乐意效劳
In exchange for what?
以什么做交换呢
From all the sneaking around today,
你今天鬼鬼祟祟了这么久
you're clearly in need of something.
显然是想在找些什么
If you want me to find a new body for Rebekah,
如果你想我替丽贝卡找一具新身体
I want the Fauline diamond you stole from me back in 1914.
你得把1914年偷走的那颗弗琳钻石还我
What do you plan to do with it?
你要拿它做什么
Does it matter?
跟你有关系吗
Well, it will matter to Klaus.
跟克劳斯有关系
You see, I could fib here,
听着,我可以说实话
But I want to be on the up about it.
但我也需要你对我坦诚一些
I need a weapon I can use to protect myself
我需要一个能对抗克劳斯的武器
against Klaus,
来保护自己
And the diamond helps me make it.
而那颗钻石能帮我制作这武器
It's not kill him.
这不是为了杀他
Simply a matter of selfdefense,
纯粹是为了自我保护
only to be use out of absolute necessity.
万不得已的情况才会用
It's a fair trade, Marcel.
公平的交易呢,马塞尔
I get free of the whackadoodle mum,
我摆脱了巫师母亲
I acquire the means by which to defend myself
我得要求一个
against a volatile brother,
对抗我喜怒无常的哥哥的方法
should the need arise, and, uh, well,
一旦有需要的话,那么
if all goes well, perhaps you'll let me near Davina
如果顺利,可能你会允许我靠近达维娜
without bodily harm.
而不把我揍死
So should I call him back, or should you?
要我回他电话吗,还是你来
You are mad to give Kol that diamond.
你一定是疯了,才会把钻石给科尔
Our little brother has been plotting against me for years,
我这弟弟谋划对抗我很多年了
and he hasn't got a lick of it right.
但至今一无所获
I'll take my chances.
我愿意冒险一试
Do you know what to do?
你知道该怎么做吗
Yes, but if it doesn't go to plan,
是的,但若事非所愿
will you handle my body with care, please?
你能照顾好我的身体吗
I may miss the old model.
我也许会想念原来的身体
If everything goes south,
一旦事情不对劲
I'll be there to pull you out.
我会及时赶到,救你出来
We just have to take Esther down before she body jumps.
我们要埃丝特附身之前打败她
I don't want all of this to have been for nothing.
我不想一切付诸东流
You and I on the same team.
我们居然在同一阵营里
It must be Christmas.
今天一定是圣诞节
She's asleep.
她睡着了
It's so quiet with Klaus and Rebekah gone.
克劳斯跟丽贝卡走后,这里变得好安静
So we didn't get to say our wishes.
我们没来得及许愿
Can I tell you mine?
我能告诉你我的吗
It's a hope actually
其实是一份希望
that you'll understand what I have to tell you.
希望你能理解我要告诉的事
What is it?
什么
My wolves I think I figured out
我的狼族,我想我找到了
a way to release them from the witches.
将他们从女巫手里解救出来的办法
They could control their turning without the rings
他们不靠戒指也能控制变身
and bring peace to our home
让家园恢复安宁
So that Hope could return to us...
好让霍普可以回到我们身边
But there's a catch.
但这是有条件的
I have to marry Jackson.
我得嫁给杰克逊
It's, uh, a mystical ceremony
这是一种神秘的仪式
and an alpha bonding ritual.
首领结合的仪式
Elijah,
以利亚
I know that you and I haven't been close recently,
我知道,我们最近互相疏远
But...
但是
You have to know that this isn't about him.
你要理解,这不是因为他
I don't love Jackson,
我不爱杰克逊
But at the same time, I couldn't marry him
然而同时,我不能嫁给他后
and still be involved with you.
仍和你在一起
I don't know. I should just...
我不知道,我应该...
Marry him.
嫁给他吧
What?
什么
Listen to me.
听我说
The only way that the city will be safe for Hope's return
要让城市恢复安宁,好让霍普回家
is if you have unified your people
就是你联合你的族人
and I have unified my own,
我联合我的
and Davina will eventually lead her witches,
达维娜最终会成为女巫们的首领
and whatever their goal may be,
不管她们目的如何
she is no enemy to your child.
她都不会是你孩子的敌人
Do what you need
做你该做的
to bring your daughter home.
让你孩子回家
This is my wish for you.
这是我对你的心愿
Done!
搞定了
As per request.
按照要求
Miss Angelica Barker.
安杰丽卡?贝克尔女士
Good cheek bones and a tummy
漂亮的颧骨,还有平坦的腹部
you can bounce a quarter off.
都可以在上面弹硬币了
She will be Rebekah's new host body instead of Cami.
她会代替卡米成为丽贝卡的新宿主
Who's Angelica Barker?
谁是安杰丽卡?贝克尔
One of my vampire potentials.
某个我要改造成吸血鬼的人
Had to turn her down. She was too lost.
不得不拒绝她,她太不知所措了
Does she know what's about to happen to her?
她知道接下来要发生的事吗
It's better when they don't know, luv.
有时不知情更好,亲爱的
Hopefully, we won't have to use her.
但愿我们用不上她
Hopefully, but then my mother
但愿,但是我的母亲
is a wily and vindictive woman,
是一个狡猾有复仇心重的女人
which is why I've got to ask something else of you.
所以我想问你要一样别的东西
You're already getting the diamond.
你已经得到了钻石
Which I'm thrilled about,
当然这让我很兴奋
but in order for me to help you,
但是想要我帮助你们
I need access to my mother's hourglass,
我需要得到母亲的沙漏
which is in the lycee
沙漏在学院里
with my mother.
在我母亲手里
So?
所以呢
I haven't been back in a while,
我有一段时间没回去了
and the only way she won't suspect me is
而唯一不让她怀疑的方法
if I bring back the thing that I was sent to find.
就是带回我被派去寻找的东西
And that thing is?
而那个东西是
The white oak stake.
白栎树木桩
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Kaleb!
卡莱布
Look. It's the only way that she's gonna trust me.
听着,这是唯一让她相信我的方法
She doesn't want to kill them.
她不想杀了他们
She just wants to make sure that the weapon
她只是想保证武器
doesn't fall in the wrong hands.
没落在敌人的手里
I swear as soon as she's gone,
我发誓只要她一死
I'll give it right back to klaus.
我就把它还给克劳斯
Like hell you will.
你会才怪
Deal's off.
交易结束
Kol!
科尔
Whatever grudges you hold against me,
不管你对我有多愤恨
we are doing this for the good of our family.
我们这么做是为了我们家好
Do I have your word that for once you will honor that?
你能赌上名誉让我相信你一次吗
You have my word, Nik.
我保证,尼克
Swear on the fate of us all.
以我们的命运起誓
Take the stake.
木桩拿去吧
I wooed her, I won her.
我追求她,赢得了她的心
Took a while, but in the end,
花了点时间,但最后
she handed it to me.
她还是给我了
When I didn't hear from you,
我没听到你消息的时候
I thought you might be in trouble.
我以为也许你遇到麻烦了
Nope. No trouble.
没,没什么麻烦
Just hard to do espionage
只是做间谍的时候
when you're calling mummy all the time.
很难总是打电话给妈妈
So where's Finn.
话说芬恩哪去了
Is he off playing emperor to his merry pack of dogs?
他玩够了愉快的群狗帝王游戏了没
I'm afraid Finn may have fallen into the hands of your brothers,
恐怕芬恩已经落入你兄弟们手中了
but I've made a plan to assist him with that dilemma
但我制定了一个在我继续追寻丽贝卡的同时
while I continue my search for Rebekah.
帮助他逃离困境的计划
Speak of the devil, and the devil will come.
一说恶魔,她就现身了
Hello, sister.
你好呀,妹妹
Kol, it really is you.
科尔,真的是你
I would know that smirk anywhere.
不管在哪我都能认出你的假笑来
Hello, mother.
你好,母亲
I believe you're offering a deal.
听说你有个提议
Kaleb will link this hourglass to Esther's.
卡莱布会把这个沙漏和埃丝特的连接起来
Ours will mirror hers.
我们的沙漏能复刻她的
When last sand falls,
当最后一粒沙落下
Esther will try to jump her into you.
埃丝特会试图进入你的身体
That's when I'll redirect the spell from you to Esther.
到时候我就从你反施咒语到埃丝特身上
It's meant to jam the signal just long enough
也就是要堵塞信号足够长的时间
to keep that kind of magic from working against anyone.
使咒语全部失效
If it works.
如果成功的话
It will work. When Rebekah attacks,
会成功的,当丽贝卡攻击的时候
Esther won't be able to jump her into you
埃丝特就不能进入你的身体
or herself anywhere else.
或是进入其他人的身体
And we're sure Kaleb is on board?
你们确定卡莱布愿意合作吗
He's on board. He's a thief and a liar,
是的,虽然他是个贼还是个骗子
but like Elijah, he doesn't give his word lightly.
但和以利亚一样,他不会轻易做出承诺
You can't possibly expect me to discuss
你不能指望我喝着茶
giving up eternal life over tea.
和你们讨论放弃永生的事
Give me some of that red over there.
给我倒点红酒
Well, where's the sales pitch?
游说说辞呢
I only offer what you already want.
我只是提供了你一直想要的
And how do you presume to know that?
你怎么会知道我想要什么
Elijah is happiest when there is order and music,
以利亚会因秩序和音乐而开心
Klaus when he's the center of attention and in control,
克劳斯则是成为目光焦点和掌控全场
but you are my only child capable of unfettered joy,
但你是我唯一能无拘无束快乐的孩子
and you're happiest amongst humans.
你在人群间最快乐
I've seen you yearn for that life, for love.
我看到你渴望那种生活,渴望去爱
And when am I happiest then, mother?
那我什么时候最快乐,母亲
When you're doing as you're told.
当你照吩咐办事的时候
Our wishes are aligned in this, my daughter,
我们的希望是一致的,女儿
mine to free you from this curse
我想将你从诅咒中解脱出来
and yours to be human.
而你则想成为人类
I'd be giving up everything I've ever known
我得放弃一切我所知的东西
for a memory of something I once was,
只为了我曾有过一次的记忆
power for weakness, strength for frailty,
以强大换无力,力量换脆弱
eternal life for a brief human existence.
永生换短暂的人类生活
The choice is simple.
选择很简单
Another thousand years of never having what you want
另一个你一无所愿的千年生活
or a handful of years when you do.
还是充实但屈指可数的人生
Well, then.
那么
To the end of an era.
敬时代的结束
I'm in.
我加入
Let us begin.
我们开始吧
It's working.
奏效了
What the bloody hell is that doing here?
你要用木桩干什么
As each of you comes to your senses and takes my offer,
等你们每个人清醒接受我的提议后
I will destroy your vampire bodies.
我就会毁了你们吸血鬼的身体
Mother, you said you wanted the stake to protect them.
母亲,你说过你想要木桩是来保护他们的
Yes, but not in their current bodies.
是啊,但不是在他们现在的身体里
Once they accept my offer,
一旦他们接受我的提议
I will be righting two wrongs...
我就会纠正两个错误
No.
Having brought this evil into the world
把这个魔鬼带到世上来
and having subjected my own children to it.
还有使我自己的孩子们屈服于它
No. That wasn't the deal.
不,不是这么约定的
Stop the spell!
停止咒语
The spell is already done.
咒语已经施完了
I prepared it to be locked in the moment I turned over the hourglass.
在我倒转沙漏的瞬间就被锁定了
Now.
就是现在
Not yet.
时候未到
Mother, think this through.
母亲,你好好想想
You gave birth to this body.
你生了这个身体
You can't destroy it.
你不能毁了它
I am only destroying its flesh.
我只是毁了它的肉体
Your beautiful soul will live on in the body of another.
你美丽的灵魂会生活在另一具身体里面
I have chosen well for you,
我为你选择了最好的
a beautiful girl, strong.
一个漂亮的女孩,十分坚强
Mother!
母亲
Stop the spell.
停止咒语
You and your traitorous son.
你和你的叛逆儿子
Nik, I didn't know anything about it, I swear.
尼克,我对这个一无所知,我发誓
Oh, good.
真是太好了
I'm glad you two boys are friends again.
很高兴看到你们两兄弟关系变好了
I did wonder what you'd been up to in your time away.
我好奇过你失联的时候都干了什么
Now I know.
现在我知道了
Stop the blasted spell.
停止那个该死的咒语
I'm afraid that's impossible.
这恐怕不可能
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
Take me instead. Nik, no!
那换成我,尼克,不
If only you'd taken my offer when it was still mine to give.
要是当时你接受了我的提议多好
Unfortunately, you've left me no choice
很不幸,你让我别无选择
but to make a deal with Mikael.
只能和迈克尔交易
Mikael?
迈克尔
When Finn and Kol went missing,
当芬恩和科尔失踪了
I needed a new ally.
我需要一个新盟友
All he wanted was the right to kill you.
他只想要亲手杀了你
Kol, I would ask you to deliver the stake to your father,
科尔,我本想让你把木桩给你的父亲
but it seems your loyalties have been compromised.
但看来你的忠诚已经改变
Stop the spell, Esther!
停止咒语,埃斯特
No. It's ok, Nik. I can do this.
不,没关系,尼克,我能做到
So you're feeling murderous again.
你又想要杀人了
You should know I've already chosen my next body.
你应该知道,我已经选择好下一个身体
Now!
现在
Now!
现在
Cami!
卡米
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Did it work?
成功了吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Cami's not awake yet either.
卡米也没醒
When she's up, we need to get her out of the quarter.
等她醒来,我们得带她离开法属区
She's not safe here. Somebody busted Finn out.
她在这里不安全,有人救出了芬恩
My mother is using Mikael to do her dirty work.
我母亲在利用迈克尔帮她做卑鄙的事情
Camille?
卡米尔
I suddenly love that stupid name.
我突然好爱那个蠢名字
I couldn't stop the spell.
我没能阻止咒语
Please tell me that your mother's dead.
请告诉我你母亲已经死了
Rebekah and I took extra precautions.
丽贝卡和我采取了额外措施
Esther is exactly where she needs to be.
埃斯特正在她该在的地方
Why are you in such a good mood?
你为什么心情这么好
Remember how I said that
记得我说过
Rebekah had done me a solid back in 1914?
1914年的时候丽贝卡帮了我个忙
Swore she hadn't told Klaus that I was taking the diamond back.
发誓不会告诉克劳斯我会偷回钻石
I was actually being a bit facetious.
其实我是开玩笑的
You're here with my brother.
你和我哥哥一起来的
A word of advice.
给你点建议
A witch as lovely as you has no businesi dating Kol.
你这样可爱的女巫不适合和科尔约会
Oh, it's not really a date.
其实不算是约会
You can do better.
你值得更好的人
As you know, when the Mikaelsons arrived
如你所知,当迈克尔森家族
in Louisiana we brought with us the tradition
来到路易斯安那州后,我们带来了
of holiday bonfire season.
节日篝火季的传统
Now we invite you chosen few
现在,我们邀请被选中的各位
to join us in our family's own tradition
加入我们家族的传统
of writing wishes for each other
为彼此写下愿望
and burning them for lucky.
然后燃烧祈求好运
The holidays are time for celebrating family and friends.
节日是为家人和朋友庆祝的时候
It is especially gratifying in times
当你在背叛盛行之时
when treachery runs deep
知道有一些人
to know you have someone you can trust.
是自己可信任的,特别令人欣喜
A toast to you, my sister.
敬你,我的妹妹
To Rebekah!
敬丽贝卡
To Rebekah!
敬丽贝卡
Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the disturbance,
女士们先生们,我为这骚乱感到抱歉
but what's a Mikaelson family party
但是迈克尔森家族聚会
without a little squabble?
没有点小动乱怎么行
No, no! Ohh!
不不
I've owed her one for a century.
我亏欠了她一个世纪
Today, I got to repay that favor.
今天,我偿还给她了
Oh, don't worry, luv.
别担心,亲爱的
Not gonna hurt me own sister.
我不会伤害我的妹妹
I didn't exactly prep Angelica Barker either.
但我也没有让安杰丽卡?贝克尔做好准备
I prepped someone else.
我准备了别人
What? Who?
什么,谁
Oh, it's a bit of a story.
这就有点故事了
You see, Klaus didn't just punish me
你看,克劳斯不仅因为我偷走
for stealing the diamond.
钻石而惩罚我
He also punished my witch friends,
他还惩罚了我的女巫朋友们
locking them in the dowager Fauline cottage.
把她们锁在弗琳的村舍里
Over the decades, it's become quite a catchall
数十年后,就变成了包罗万象的
for an assortment of odd birds of the witchy variety.
魔术鸟类的聚集地
I'm sure Rebekah will be very comfortable
我很确定丽贝卡在克劳斯
in the prison created by Klaus.
创造的监牢里会很舒服
You didn't.
你不是吧
Oh, I did, and besides,
是的,而且除此之外
with Rebekah missing, Klaus will be occupied,
丽贝卡失踪,克劳斯会无暇顾他
so we can finish what we started.
这样我们就可以完成未竟的事业
You swear she's safe?
你发誓她很安全
Perfectly.
绝对的
Seeing as this is the best day I've had
这是过去两百年来
in the past two centuries,
我最棒的一天
I've made a wish for you.
我为你许了愿
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Hello, mother.
你好,母亲
What have you done?
你做了什么
You sold me to that butcher Mikael
你把我出卖给屠夫迈克尔
like I were nothing more than chattel.
就跟我是粗鄙奴隶一般
Ask me what I have done.
还问我做了什么
I've done what every good son does, mother.
我做了每个好儿子会做的事情,母亲
I've followed the example of my parents.
我效仿了我的父母
You taught me exactly how I should treat you.
你教会了我该如何对你
You must be feeling a little twitchy right about now.
你现在一定感觉有点焦虑
That's what happens when you're in transition.
在转化中就是这样的
No.
That's not possible.
不可能
Oh, but it is.
但就是这样
You see, you may have thought you were one step ahead of us,
你看,你也许觉得你比我们领先一步
but the truth is Rebekah was two ahead of you.
但事实是丽贝卡比你领先两步
And when am I happiest then, mother?
我什么时候最幸福,母亲
When you're doing as you're told.
你乖乖听话的时候
The wine.
那红酒
You died with vampire blood in your system.
你死的时候体内有吸血鬼的血
It's a delicious irony because as you know
多么美好的讽刺,因为你知道
you cannot be both witch and vampire.
你不能既是吸血鬼又是女巫
So now you either be the thing you hate the most,
所以现在你要么成为你最憎恨的生物
or you can be dead.
要么就死
Your choice...
你自己选择
Which is more than you ever gave us.
比你给我们的选择要多
Promise is a promise.
承诺就是承诺
Let me out!
放我出去
Someone!
有人吗
Kol. Damn it!
科尔,该死的
I'm not meant to be here.
我不该在这里的
I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
我是丽贝卡?迈克尔森
I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
我是丽贝卡?迈克尔森
Let me out. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
放我出去,我是丽贝卡?迈克尔森

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
unified

想一想再看

adj. 统一的;一致标准的 v. 统一;使一致(uni

 
morals

想一想再看

n. 道德

 
presume [pri'zju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然

联想记忆
assist [ə'sist]

想一想再看

n. 帮助,协助,协助的器械
vt. 帮助,协

联想记忆
redirect [.ri:di'rekt]

想一想再看

adj. 再直接的 v. 重新传入,重新寄送

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
ingredient [in'gri:diənt]

想一想再看

n. 成分,原料,配料,因素

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。