手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集:家族史上的秘密

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
Drink.
喝了它
It's the only way I can show you what you need to see.
只有这样你才能看到事情的真相
There's only ever been one man Klaus has truly feared,
克劳斯只真正害怕过一个人
my father, Mikael.
我的父亲迈克尔
We'd like you to find Mikael. Of course.
我们想让你找到迈克尔,没问题
You needed to see it,
你必须看到这一切
and now you can take your revenge.
现在你报仇的时候到了
Go. Run as far and as fast as you can.
快跑,跑得越远越好
I'm afraid you're trapped.
恐怕你是被困住了
Boundary spell.
界限咒语
The originals can enter, but they can't leave.
始祖可以进却不能出
Rebekah! Cherish the breath in your lungs!
丽贝卡,珍惜你最后的呼吸吧
It'll be your last.
这将是你生命的最后一刻
Hush now. It's just a storm.
没事的,这只是暴风雨而已
Don't be afraid. I won't let it hurt you.
别害怕,我不会让它伤害你的
Nik, don't go.
尼克,别走
I carved it for father.
这是我为父亲而刻的
It's a brave knight.
是一个勇敢的骑士
Now you can be brave, too.
现在你也能变得勇敢了
Will you stay with me till the storm ends?
你能陪着我直到暴风雨过去吗
I will always stay with you, Rebekah,
我会永远在你身边,丽贝卡
no matter what.
无论发生什么
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Walk away.
快走开
Don't move!
不准走
Leave us now.
赶紧走吧
I can't. I'm stuck here.
我做不到,我被困在这里了
Elijah, he has a white oak stick.
以利亚,白栎树木桩在他手上
I brought it for you, sister.
这是我专门为你准备的,妹妹
Get out of his sight.
别出现在他面前
Your presence here only serves to anger him.
这只会让他更愤怒
Leave him to me now.
让我来对付他
I'm asking you brother to brother,
我以兄弟的身份请求你
we end this nonsense now.
结束这场闹剧吧
You would side with that traitor?
你要背叛我选择那个叛徒吗
I am not choosing sides,
我不会背叛你们任何一个
but I will not allow you to hurt our sister.
但我绝对不允许你伤害我们的妹妹
We cannot leave this cemetery, Elijah.
反正我们也走不出这个墓地,以利亚
How long do you think you can defend her?
你还能保护她多久呢
As long as it takes...
只要我还活着
by whatever means necessary.
我就会用尽任何手段保护她
Do whatever it takes. Just stay alive.
无论如何,一定要让自己活着
I promise you, I'll get you out of there.
我保证,我一定会救你出去的
I've never seen him like this before.
我从未见过他这个样子
He's out of his mind with rage,
他已经完全被怒火冲昏了头
up all night howling one obscenitylaced tirade after the next.
一整晚都在吼着各种难听的讽刺话语
He's gonna kill me.
他会杀了我的
All right. Stay as far away from him as you can.
好吧,那你尽量离他远点
That's a brilliant strategy,
这主意真不错
But, given that that dead bitch Celeste
但鉴于那可恶的死女巫塞莱斯特
has trapped us in here till moonrise,
把我们困在了这,直到下一轮月亮升起
my options are somewhat limited.
这可能不太容易做到
I'm not leaving you in there.
我不会把你丢在里面不管的
Davina will find a loophole, get you out early.
达维娜会找出咒语的漏洞,提前放你出来
Then we can all go together.
然后我们就能一起离开这里
if Klaus comes after us,
如果克劳斯要来追杀我们
we will take him on one hell of a ride.
我们不会那么让他轻易找到的
I lived for centuries looking over my shoulder,
这几个世纪来我一直提心吊胆
ready to run at a moment's notice.
一有风吹草动便仓皇逃离
am I to go back to that?
难道你要我再回到这种生活吗
Worry about that later.
晚点再担心这个吧
Right now, just buy me some time.
再给我一点时间
I promise you, I'll get you out of there.
我保证,我会救你出来的
Hey, D., how you feel?
达维娜,感觉好点了吗
Got you some stuff
我给你带了点东西
Organic soap and scented candles,
有机香皂和香薰蜡烛
some incense.
还有一些熏香
Just trying to help you get back to feeling, you know,
希望这些能帮你尽快找回
yourself.
原来的自己
Word on the street is, the witches are celebrating.
我听说,女巫们正在庆祝
3 out of the 4 girls sacrificed in the harvest have come back.
四个被献祭的女孩中已经有三个复活了
First, it was your friend Monique
第一个是你的朋友莫妮可
and then another girl, now you.
然后是另外一个女孩,现在是你
What I hear, the others are saying that the ancestors
我听说,另外两个女孩说
were with them while they were...
在她们死去的时候,女巫先祖们一直在
dead, you know,
陪伴着她们
Talking to them, teaching them.
与她们交谈,教导着她们
They say they're stronger than ever.
她们说自己从未如此强大
Was it like that for you?
你也是这样吗
No.
不是的
There was nothing.
那里什么都没有
It was cold, empty, and dark,
只有无尽的寒冷,空虚
and it went on forever.
和黑暗
I'm sorry, D.
我很抱歉,达维娜
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这些
Please, Marcel, don't make me.
求你了,马塞尔,别逼我
You've been at this for hours.
你已经这样好几个小时了
To what end?
有什么意义呢
Niklaus, I know you, and I grew up fighting you.
尼克劳斯,我从小就与你斗争,我了解你
I can't be beaten, nor can I be persuaded.
我不会被打倒,也不会被说服
You cannot get past me.
你过不了我这关的
I could get past you,
我可以的
although it might have to be over your dead body.
只是可能要踏着你的尸体过去
You did stab me with that blade,
你确实捅了我一刀
forcing me to endure hours of unspeakable pain.
让我遭受了数小时无以名状的疼痛
Perhaps I should direct my rage toward you.
或许我该把怒火转移到你身上
You should see yourself
你真该看看你自己
The murderous expression, the selfrighteous posturing.
充满杀意的神情,自以为是的姿态
You look like father.
你就跟父亲一样
I'm not him.
我不是他
Rebekah's betrayal justifies my anger.
我的怒火源自丽贝卡的背叛
His was that of a madman.
而他只是全然的疯狂
You were never the recipient of his cruelty.
你从未经受过他的残酷
none of you were not Kol, not Finn,
你们两个没有,科尔没有,芬恩也没有
None of you!
你们都没有
I think you've forgotten what he was truly like.
我想你可能已经忘记了他真正的样子
No.
I have not forgotten.
我没有忘记
Be still.
稳住
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Hold. Now.
准备好,就是现在
Your aim is improving.
你的瞄准有进步
Next time.
下次就能射中了
You encourage him, Elijah,
你居然还鼓励他,以利亚
But he grows more pathetic every day.
但他每天都变得更可悲一点
I'm not pathetic.
我不可悲
Do not talk back to me.
不要反驳我
Not man enough to hold this weapon.
你也没资格拿着这件武器
If you can't hunt,
如果你不会打猎
you're nothing but a burden.
你就毫无用处,只是个累赘
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's a shame we can't feed on sadeyed apologies.
很遗憾眼泪汪汪的道歉填不饱肚子
It's your one and only skill.
这是你唯一的技能
Father, stop.
父亲,住手
Stay back, or you'll be next.
退下,不然你就是下一个
The boy needs to be made strong.
这孩子需要鞭策才能变强
Niklaus, I understand your anger,
尼克劳斯,我理解你的愤怒
but, I implore you, be better than him.
但我恳求你,做个比他更好的人
Do what he could not.
做他做不了的事情
Demonstrate the grace of mercy rather than this petty cruelty.
展示你慈悲的优雅,而不是这可悲的残忍
You ask me to show mercy to one who has wronged me.
你要我对冤枉我的人展示慈悲
You really don't know me at all, do you, brother?
你真是一点也不了解我,是吧哥哥
Enough.
够了
Whatever I have done wrong,
不论我做错了什么
my guilt is nothing compared to yours.
我的罪过也难以与你相比
You want revenge?
你想要复仇
Fine, but before you have it,
好吧,但在那之前
I will look you in the eye and tell you
我要看着你的眼睛告诉你
why it was your cruelty and your spite
为什么是你的残忍与怨恨
that led us to this.
让我们变成现在这样
Go on, then.
那你请说吧
Speak your piece,
畅所欲言吧
and when you are finished, I will grant you
等你讲完了,我会赐予你
the punishment you deserve,
应有的惩罚
even if I have to go through Elijah to do so.
就算我需要先解决以利亚也无所谓
Davina...
达维娜
Marcel told me you were up here.
马塞尔跟我说你在这里
Do you want to tell me what happened?
你想和我说说到底发生了什么吗
I died...
我死了
And at first, I was alone,
最开始,只有我一个人
but then I heard them,
但后来我听到了他们的声音
voices whispering to me.
在我耳边低语
Who?
The ancestors.
祖先们
They're so angry with me.
他们对我很生气
I used my power against my own,
我用我的力量对抗自己的族人
and they said they'd do horrible things to me
他们说如果我再滥用我的魔法
if I misuse my magic again.
他们会严厉的惩罚我
So a century ago, you betrayed Klaus,
一个世纪以前,你背叛了克劳斯
the most dangerous vampire in history,
那个史上最危险的吸血鬼
and the only one that can save you
然后唯一能救你的人
is the girl that you had locked up in my attic,
就是你锁在我阁楼里的那个姑娘
but she's a basket case.
但她现在就是个废人
So really, your only hope is my niece,
所以事实上,你唯一的希望就是
psychoanalyst to resurrected teen witches.
我的侄女能在精神上使这个青年女巫复原
Does that about sum it up?
差不多就是这个情况吧
You're pretty smug for a guy with a witch's hex.
作为一个被女巫施了法的人,你太嚣张了
Davina's magic is your only shot at a cure.
达维娜的魔法是你唯一的希望
Let's not dance around the obvious.
那我们也不能忽略现实啊
This hex is going to be the end of me.
这个魔法基本就是我的最终结局了
Every spell has a loophole.
每个咒语都有漏洞
You, of all people, should have more faith.
在所有人中,你最应该坚守信念
I lost my faith when Sean died.
肖恩死的时候我就没有信念了
When I came back to New Orleans,
当我回到新奥尔良的时候
I had nothing but hope of preventing a war
我仅仅希望能够阻止
between the vampires and the witches,
吸血鬼和女巫之间的战争
and now the witches are out of control,
现在女巫失控了
and you allowed an original vampire
而你让一个始祖吸血鬼
to take control of the quarter.
控制了法属区
No. There is no hope
不,没有希望了
Not for you, not for the city,
你没希望了,这个城市也没希望了
and certainly not for me.
当然我也没希望了
I get Davina back, she will find a way to take down Klaus.
我找回了达维娜,她会找到方法打败克劳斯
No. He's going to get out of this trap that he's in,
不,他会冲破那个牢笼
and when he does, he's going to find you,
到那时,他会找到你
and he is going to tear you into pieces.
然后把你撕成碎片
You reap what you sow, Marcel.
种什么因,得什么果,马塞尔
Let it begin
开始吧
The trial of Rebekah Mikaelson.
对丽贝卡?迈克尔森的审判
What a relief. His ego is in check.
真让人松一口气,他控制了自己的自负
Just speak your truth.
说出你的真相吧
I'll make certain he behaves himself.
我会确保他好好表现的
You stand accused of betraying your own blood.
你被控背叛自己的血亲
How do you plead?
你的辩护是什么
I plead you to shut up and listen.
我要让你闭嘴安静的听
You summoned our father.
你召唤了我们的父亲
You brought him to our home.
你把他带来了我们的家园
What possible defense could you have?
你还能有什么辩解
I knew he was the only thing that you feared,
我知道他是你唯一害怕的东西
and I wanted you to run.
我想让你离开
Because you hated me.
因为你恨我
Because you were hateful.
因为你可恨
You denied me the freedom to love.
你剥夺了我爱的自由
Oh, so that's your defense?
这就是你的借口吗
You called Mikael the destroyer,
你叫来了迈克尔,那个毁灭者
the hunter of vampires because I detained you
吸血鬼猎人,就因为我阻止了你
from pursuing some dull suitors.
奔向某些愚蠢的追求者
You were cruel
你很残忍
and controlling and manipulative.
控制欲极强,还操纵别人
I was trying to protect you
我是想保护你
from imbeciles and leeches,
远离那些蠢货和寄生虫
not to mention your own poor judgment.
当然还有你那贫瘠的判断力
And what about the one that you loved enough to call friend?
那那个被你珍视甚至称作朋友的人呢
Why did you forbid me to love Marcel?
你为什么阻止我爱马塞尔
Do not mention his name.
不要提他的名字
What has happened to you?
你到底怎么了
I remember the sweet boy who made me laugh
我还记得那个时常逗我笑
and gave me gifts,
送我礼物的少年
who loved art and music.
他热爱艺术和音乐
I wanted to be just like you.
我曾经想要成为像你一样的人
How could you have fallen so far?
你怎会堕落至此
You say you despise Rebekah for her betrayal,
你说你鄙视丽贝卡的背叛
and yet no one has stood by your side for so long,
但没人比她支持你的时间更长了
not even I myself.
连我都比不上
Perhaps it's you that's forgotten.
也许是你遗忘了
I remember the day that father
我还记得那天
caught you whittling little chess pieces with his hunting knife.
父亲发现你在用他的猎刀做棋子
He beat you so mercilessly and for so long,
他狠狠的毒打了你一顿
I actually feared for your life.
我都怕你撑不下去了
Father!
父亲
Please. Stay back.
求你了,退后
No. Stop it. Stop it.
不要,住手,快住手
I will not let you hurt him anymore.
我不会再让你伤害他了
You stand against me
你为了他
for him?
跟我作对
So you would paint her as a loyal sister,
所以你宁可把她想象得很忠诚
but she betrayed me out of lust for Marcel.
但她为了和马塞尔在一起而背叛我
Perhaps that was why you did it
也许这就是为什么你护着她
for love.
为了爱
Perhaps I might temper my rage
也许我能平息愤怒
if Rebekah will admit she was a victim
只要瑞贝卡承认她也是她愚蠢行为的
of her own idiocy, that her great love Marcel
受害者,承认她深爱的马塞尔
used her to oust this family and to take my city.
利用她赶走了我们,夺走了我的城市
Marcel did not manipulate me.
马塞尔没有利用我
You defend him, and yet you can't help but wonder,
你虽为他说话,但也难免疑惑
what if I'm right?
说不定我说的是对的
We loved each other.
我们彼此相爱
It was your refusal to respect that that led to your ruin.
是你再三阻挠招致了你的毁灭
Then why didn't he chase after you
那在你离开新奥尔良后
when you fled New Orleans?
他怎么没来找你
Oh, yes. That's right.
是啊,我就说嘛
He was here stealing what I built.
他在这里忙着窃取我的成果呢
You want me to renounce Marcel,
你想让我放弃马塞尔
to beg for your forgiveness?
请求你的原谅
I won't.
休想
Marcel is not at fault. I called Mikael.
马塞尔没做错,是我叫迈克尔来的
Rebekah, you must
瑞贝卡,你必须...
I was the one who brought him to New Orleans
是我把他引到新奥尔良
because of your wickedness.
是因为你的恶毒
I wanted love and happiness,
我渴望爱和幸福
and you denied me the freedom to have either.
但两样你都不让我得到
Yes. I hated and I was afraid of our father,
是的,我对父亲既恨又怕
but he was a lesser evil than you,
但他没到你那么可恶
My bastard brother who loomed over me,
我高高在上的私生子哥哥
threatening me as you are now.
正如此刻一样地威胁着我
I wanted rid of you,
我要摆脱你
and given the choice, I'd do it again.
如果再给我次机会,我一样不会手软
Sister, leave us.
妹妹,快走
I won't go. I said, leave us, please.
我不走,我叫你快走
You wouldn't listen to her.
你听不进她说的
So now you must deal with me.
那只能交给我了
I've studied the effects of trauma and abuse.
我学习过伤痛给人带来的影响
The witches that forced you into that ritual,
那些把你推上仪式的女巫
they've lied to you. They hurt you.
她们欺骗了你,伤害了你
Cami...
卡米
There's nothing you've studied in some book that can help me.
你在书本上学到的东西帮不了我
Ok. Forget the books.
好,那不谈书本上的
Let me tell you what I know from experience.
说说经历教给我的
When my brother died, I never thought I'd be ok again.
我哥哥死后,我以为我永远都走不出来了
I cried for weeks. I blamed myself.
我天天以泪洗面,自责
I blamed him, and then I realized
也怪罪于他,后来我突然意识到
all that sadness was swallowing me up,
我整个人被悲伤淹没
And I made a choice I wasn't going to let it.
我决心不再这样下去
You can make that choice, Davina.
你也可以做到,达维娜
You say that like it's so simple,
你说得倒很轻巧
but the witches aren't just gonna let me go.
但那些女巫不会就这样放过我的
They're not done with me.
她们还没跟我算清
No one can control you unless you let them.
没有人能控制你,除非你成全他们
How do I even know who to trust?
我怎么知道谁可以相信
Should I trust Marcel?
我可以相信马塞尔吗
The first thing he did when I came back
我复活以后他做的第一件事
was try to use me again to help Rebekah.
就是再次让我去帮瑞贝卡
Be honest, Cami.
老实说,卡米
Isn't there something you want, too?
你也有求于我吗
Yeah. My uncle is sick.
是的,我叔叔病了
I thought you could help him.
我想你能帮帮他
That's not why I'm here.
我不是因为这个才来的
I care about you. I want to help you.
我关心你,我想帮你
What can you do?
你怎么帮
When I came back, the voices I heard,
我复活后,耳边的声音
they said the only ones who could help me
都是在说只有那些女巫
are the witches, but after what I did to them,
可以帮我,但在我冒犯了她们以后
they hate me.
她们恨我
So how can I go back and ask for their help now?
叫我怎么回去求她们帮我
What a fool I am.
我是有多蠢
I actually thought Davina would come to the rescue.
我真的以为达维娜会来救我
I'll get someone else.
我会找其他人
Whole town is full of witches.
全城到处都有女巫
All of whom despise you.
可她们都恨你
I'll figure this out.
我会想出办法
Meantime, just don't piss Klaus off
你眼下就别再
any more than he already is.
激怒克劳斯了
It's a little late for that.
为时已晚
I may have provoked him further,
我已经再次惹怒他了
but then, I didn't much care for his accusations
但我已经不在意他的那些谴责
that you seduced me into bringing Mikael.
他说你诱导我把迈克尔引来
Wait a minute. I would never do that.
拜托,我从未那么做过
We almost got away.
我们差点就成功了
if we just kept going,
如果我们坚持走下去的话
we could be anywhere in the world by now.
我们现在就可以浪迹天涯了
Klaus might've found us and killed us,
克劳斯或许能追杀到我们
but he'll do that, anyway.
反正横竖他都会那么做
Would've been nice to have a little happiness first.
但最起码可以先共度短暂的美好时光
He's not gonna kill you. You're his sister.
他不会杀你的,你是他的妹妹
And you're like a son to him,
而你就像他的孩子
and, believe me, he means to kill you.
但相信我,他真的会杀了你
You know, I've never much thought about dying,
知道吗,我从没怎么想过死
one of the perks of being immortal, I guess.
对于永生的人来说可能倒是种恩赐
What an odd thing it is to be here one minute
上一秒还活灵活现,下一秒就驾鹤西去了
and gone the next...
感觉好奇怪啊
Rather terrifying.
好吓人
Rebekah
瑞贝卡
You need to run, Marcel.
你走吧,马塞尔
When the moon reaches its apex,
等到月亮升到天空最高处
Klaus will be free, and he will do to you
克劳斯就自由了,他会像追杀我一样
what he's going to do to me, only worse.
追杀你,只会更糟糕
Go now and don't look back.
立刻走,不要回头
So what's it gonna be?
接下来是什么
You hold both weapons.
两个武器都在你手上
Tunde's blade'd put me down,
图德的匕首可以放倒我
but the stake could finish me off for good.
而那根木棍可以永远了结我
Wellunlike you, brother I have no taste for fratricide.
弟弟,我跟你不同,我没残害手足的嗜好
I only hold this to keep it from you.
我只是不能让它落到你手里
This is just my insurance.
而它只是给我多了层保障
Why must you defend her?
你为什么要护着她
Rebekah betrayed you, as well,
当瑞贝卡把迈克尔招来
when she brought Mikael here.
她同样背叛了你
Because she is our sister
因为她是我们的妹妹
and because I like to remember her the way that she was
因为我更愿意记住她曾经的样子
before we became what we became.
在我们变成这个样子之前
She was an innocent girl,
她是个天真的小女孩
quick to laugh, full of life.
很容易笑,充满活力
My memories serve to make her betrayal more painful.
记得这些让她的背叛使我更痛苦
Can you not then accept some small part of the blame?
你就一点责任都不承担吗
After all, Niklaus, it was your cruelty
毕竟,尼克劳斯,是你的残忍
that led her to do what she did.
致使她做出了那些事
Do you not see, Elijah?
你不明白吗,以利亚
She didn't mean to chase me off.
她不是想摆脱我
She wanted me dead.
她想让我死
You're wrong.
你错了
She has always hated me.
她一直恨我
You know that's true.
你知道的
You have no idea, do you?
你完全不知道,是不是
You have no idea what she was prepared to do for you.
你完全不知道她为了你打算做什么
When our sister sees something that she perceives
当我们的妹妹看到她觉得
to be an injustice, she can be stubborn,
不公平的事时,她会很倔强很草率
impetuous, and, at times, downright dangerous,
有时候,甚至很危险
and never was this more apparent
这些在她打算杀死
than the night she tried to kill our father.
我们父亲的那个夜晚尤为明显
What is this,
这算什么
some melodramatic fiction designed to garner my sympathy?
为了让我产生同情的滥情小说吗
It is the truth.
这是真的
I was there...
我当时就在那里
And she would have done it,
如果我没有阻止她
all to protect you, had I not stopped her.
为了保护你,她就下手了
I often wished that I could revisit that moment,
我总是想如果能再回到那一刻
complete the task myself.
亲手杀了他就好了
Why are you telling me this now?
你为什么现在跟我说这些
Niklaus, sometimes our sister acts without thinking.
尼克劳斯,有时候我们的妹妹做事不经大脑
She's short of temper.
她脾气火爆
She's quick to fall in love, but she loves you,
她很容易陷入爱河,但她爱你
but your malicious treatment has broken her heart.
但你那么对她,伤了她的心
So, yes, she responded by summoning our father.
所以最为回应,她召唤了我们的父亲
Yes, that was a mistake.
是的,那是个错误
I'm not entirely sure that I can blame her.
但我不确定那是不是她的错
I can.
我确定
Niklaus, so help me
尼克劳斯,拜托你
Are you really going to stand against me?
你真的要对抗我吗
And not with that pathetic blade.
别用那可笑的刀
You'd just have to pull it out someday,
你总有一天要抽出来
and then I'd hate you as I do her now.
那时候我会恨你,就像现在恨她一样
If you want to protect Rebekah,
如果你想保护丽贝卡
you'll need to use the white oak stake.
你就要用那根白栎树木桩
I don't have to listen to this nonsense.
我不听你胡言乱语
Oh, don't pretend you haven't thought about it.
别假装好像你没想过一样
You look at me, and you see
你看着我,你看到的是
everything you abhor in yourself.
在你身上你所憎恶的一切
Sure, you dress it up with your fancy suits
虽然你穿着你华丽的西服
and your handkerchiefs.
口袋里插着手帕
You with your mask of civility and eloquence,
尽管你带着端庄的面具,巧舌如簧
you're every bit the abomination I am
但你跟我一样是个令人厌恶的存在
or worse.
甚至更糟糕
Go on, Elijah. Go on.
来啊,以利亚,来啊
Use the white oak stake.
用那白栎树木桩
I'm not so cowardly that I have to kill you, Niklaus,
我没那么懦弱一定要杀了你,尼克劳斯
but if I have to make you suffer to protect Rebekah,
但如果只有你遭罪才能保护丽贝卡
that is what I will do.
那我会的
You see?
看到了吗
I knew you couldn't do it.
我知道你下不了手
You still cling to the hope that I can be redeemed,
你依然觉得我可以被拯救
and if the bastard can be saved,
如果那私生子都能被拯救
then maybe there's hope for you.
那或许你也还有希望
There.
好了
Now you know how it feels.
现在你知道是什么感觉了
That was supposed to be my line.
那本来是我的台词
Now I have this.
现在这个在我手上
So I decide who lives and who dies.
谁生谁死我来决定
I'm taking out that blade.
我要把那刀拿出来
You'll have to kill me first,
那你得先杀了我
and now you hold the means to do so.
现在能杀我的东西就在你手上
Why not finish what you started a century ago?
为什么不完成你一个世纪前开始的事呢
I did not want you dead. I wanted you to run.
我不想让你死,我只想让你逃
Liar! You wanted revenge.
骗子,你想要复仇
You drove me to betray you,
你逼我背叛你
and now you want to twist it
现在你想要扭曲事实
and make it worse so you can justify
使之更糟,这样你就能
killing me instead of accepting your own fault.
心安理得地杀了我而不用承认自己的错误了
All I did was love your friend.
我只是爱上了你的朋友而已
You could've been happy foy us,
你可以为我们俩高兴的
but instead in your paranoia,
但是,你偏执地认为
you feared losing us both,
你会失去我们两个
and, because of that, you did.
而为这,你的确失去了我们
There is no one else to blame, Nik,
不用责备别人,尼克
only you.
都是你的错
Where is Marcel now, hmm?
马塞尔现在在哪儿呢
I thought he loved you,
我以为他是爱你的
and yet he left you trapped in here with me.
但他却留你一个人跟我困在一起
The trouble with the witches in this city is, they lack direction.
这城里巫师的问题就是方向不明
Fortunately, our coven has found a new leader
幸好,我们现在有新领袖了
Me.
You ask a favor of me,
你想求我帮忙
to lower Celeste's boundary spell,
减弱塞莱斯特的边界咒语
but you don't control the witches anymore.
但你现在不再控制巫师了
You want to help your people,
你想帮助巫师
you need to broker peace,
你得找个中间人
a treaty with the vampires.
和吸血鬼谈判
I can help.
我可以帮忙
The last time I arrived for a negotiation,
我上次去谈判的时候
you tried to kill me.
你试图杀死我
I learned my lesson
我学到了教训
If you can't beat them, make them an offer.
如果你不能打败他们,那就跟他们合作
So here's the deal.
交易如下
You help me right now you have my word
你现在帮我,我向你保证
vampires stay out of the cauldron,
吸血鬼不再踏足女巫区
no more executions.
不再有杀戮
A nice start, but if you want my help lowering that spell,
开头不错,但如果你想让我减弱那个咒语
you're going to have to give us Davina Claire.
你就要把达维娜?克莱尔给我们
Haven't your people done enough to that girl?
你们还没折腾够那女孩吗
You must know it's your fault she suffered in death.
你得知道她死后受罪都是因为你
She was shunned by the ancestors
她被先祖摒弃
because of her alliance with you,
因为她与你为盟
but all that's over.
但这一切都结束了
Now we can welcome her home.
现在我们欢迎她回家
She will be revered by her people,
她会受到尊重
And I will teach her how to control her power,
我会教会她如何控制她的力量
give her a home where she's safe,
给她一个安全的家
not surrounded by vampires.
不被吸血鬼包围着
Bring Davina to us,
把达维娜带来
and I'll find a way to break Celeste's spell.
我会想办法破解塞莱斯特的咒语
If not, well, let's just say
如果做不到,这么说吧
that I won't be the one to mourn Rebekah.
反正我不用哀悼丽贝卡
You against me?
你对我
It's hardly a fair fight, is it?
这都不是公平竞争吧
I mean, perhaps, if Marcel were here,
也许,如果马塞尔在这
you'd stand a chance, but I expect
你还有一线机会,但我想
he's already found another girl,
他已经找到了另一个女孩
no doubt younger and prettier.
毫无疑问更加年轻漂亮
You take joy in other people's pain,
你从他人的痛苦中享受快乐
and then you wonder why I hate you.
然后还好奇我为什么会恨你
Yes, and that hatred led you to do what you did.
是的,那样的恨意让你做了你所做的一切
Admit the truth.
承认事实吧
Admit you wanted me dead.
承认你想让我死掉吧
I wanted you to run that is all
我想让你逃走,仅此而已
Despite your delusions.
你别妄想了
Elijah lies suffering,
以利亚痛苦地躺着呢
and I will allow you to help him.
我同意你去帮他
All you have to do is admit it.
你只需要承认就行
You're insane. Yes! Yes!
你疯了,是的,是的
I am a vicious, heartless monster,
我是邪恶无情的怪物
and so you summoned Mikael to kill me.
所以你就召唤了迈克尔来杀死我
Admit it. It's not true.
承认吧,不是这样的
You know what you did.
你知道你自己做了什么
Admit it. I didn't.
承认吧,我没有
You wanted me dead!
你想让我死掉
Admit it.
承认吧
Maybe I did.
也许是的
Nik
尼克
You missed my heart.
你没刺中我的心脏
Perhaps I did...
或许是
Or perhaps I never meant to kill you.
或许是我从没想杀死你
Perhaps I just wanted you to feel a fraction
或许我只是想让你感受一丁点
the fear I felt when father came for me.
父亲来找我时,我所感受到的恐惧
Do you yourself know the truth?
你自己是否知道真相
I know this.
我知道
You accuse me of being evil,
你谴责我一直那么邪恶
and yet you are the one who conspired
而你却是密谋想要
to kill your own blood.
杀死你亲生哥哥的人
You made our lives a living hell.
你让我们生不如死
You tormented us.
你折磨我们
I love my family
我爱我的家人
You, Elijah.
爱你,爱以利亚
I loved all of you.
我爱你们
I know I can be difficult,
我知道我不易相处
but I did not make myself this way.
但这不是我造成的
It was Mikael who ruined me.
是迈克尔毁了我
He ruined me, too.
他也毁了我
That's what you forget.
那才是你忘记的
Centuries later,
数个世纪之后
each of us is broken
我们每个人都破碎不堪
You with your anger and paranoia,
你愤怒多疑
me with my fear of abandonment...
我害怕被抛弃
and poor Elijah...
而可怜的以利亚
he dedicates himself to everyone but himself.
他不顾自己,全身心为我们每一个人
We are the strongest creatures in the world,
我们是这个世界上最强大的生物
and yet we are damaged beyond repair.
然后我们却破碎到无法修复
We live without hope,
我们生无希望
but we will never die.
却永远不会死去
We are the definition of "Cursed"...
"被诅咒"说的就是我们
Always and forever.
直到永远
How is she?
她怎么样了
Depressed.
很沮丧
She needs real help,
她需要真正的帮助
maybe a stay in an institution where she can get
也许待在一个能够让她得到全天候照顾
roundtheclock care and medication.
和医疗帮助的地方最好
No, no, no. She stays in a place like that,
不不,她待在那样的地方
she is never getting out.
就永远都出不来了
You have a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
I could take her back to her people.
我可以把她带回她的族人身边
What?
什么
There are bigger things going on here, Cami.
这里有更重大的事情正在酝酿中,卡米
It's the only chance that she has.
这是她唯一的机会
We have to talk about this.
我们得好好谈谈这个问题
I'm not asking for permission.
我不是征求你的允许
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
So we have a deal?
成交吗
Davina is asleep.
达维娜在睡觉
When she wakes up, I'll explain everything.
等她醒来,我会解释的
Then I'll bring her here.
然后我会带她来
Meantime, we need to lower that barrier.
在此期间,我们需要降低界线
Celeste cast a powerful spell.
塞莱斯特施了一个强大的咒语
Fortunately for you, she's gone.
你很幸运,她死了
Her power bled back into the earth.
她的力量重新回到大地
Now I can channel it, manipulate it.
现在我可以引导它,操纵它
It'll take some doing,
这需要费点功夫
but then, I'm pretty good at what I do.
但我很擅长我所做的事情
One more thing,
还有一件事
I need you to fix the priest.
我需要你治好神父
Sorry.
抱歉
A hex like that, if it's had time to take root,
像那样的魔法,如果已有足够的时间生根
there's no undoing it.
就没办法撤销了
Fine. Just get Rebekah out.
好吧,把丽贝卡救出来就行
I'll have to undo the entire spell.
我得撤销整个咒语
Can't let one original out
不可能让一个始祖出来
without letting them all out.
而把其他人留在里面
It doesn't matter, and just so you know,
这不重要,只是你要知道
even if Klaus is free, if you hurt Davina in any way
即使克劳斯自由了,如果你伤害了达维娜
Marcel, it's over. You lost.
马塞尔,够了,你输了
Try and have a little dignity.
试着留点尊严吧
We're still trapped in here.
我们还是被困在这里
Whatever you're going to do to me, do it now.
你想对我做什么,现在就动手吧
You said our father ruined us...
你说了,我们父亲毁了我们
And I can't help but wonder,
我忍不住想知道
what if his father ruined him?
如果他的父亲毁了他会如何
The barrier is down.
屏障撤消了
I know you hate me, but what's done is done.
我知道你恨我,但木已成舟
What's done is never done.
其实不然
It remains within us,
都留在我们心中
a story we tell ourselves
变成我们给自己的故事
so we know who we are
这样我们就知道我们到底是谁
Vicious father,
邪恶的父亲
a bastard son,
私生子
and the sister
还有一个
who betrayed him.
背叛了他的妹妹
Perhaps it's time for a new story.
也许是时候开始新的故事了
What is it you want, Rebekah?
你想要什么,丽贝卡
Same things that I've wanted since I was a child.
和我儿时起想要的一样
I want a home. I want a family.
我想要个家,我想要一家人一起
I want someone to love me,
想要有人爱我
and I want to live.
我想要活着
Then go.
那去吧
Go far away and never come back.
走得远远的,永远不要回来
We are far too damaged to remain together,
我们已经破损得太严重再也无法聚合在一起
less a family now
不像是家人
than a volatile mix of ingredients.
更像是一堆易爆的材料
New Orleans will be mine.
新奥尔良是我的
I will raise my child here
我要在这里把我的孩子抚养长大
in the city you took from me.
在这个你从我这里夺走的城市里
No doubt, Elijah will choose to stay,
毫无疑问,以利亚会选择留下
but you, sister,
但是你,妹妹
you are free.
你自由了
I thought I might find you here.
我想我会在这里找到你
I just came to collect the last of my things
我只是来收拾最后一些
that didn't burn to ash.
没被烧成灰烬的东西
I'll be leaving shortly.
我很快就会离开
I don't suppose you have any desire to join me.
我觉得你不会想要和我一起的
I do hope you find everything you're looking for.
我真的希望你能找到你在寻找的一切
Elijah, when I brought Mikael,
以利亚,在我把迈克尔召唤来时
I never for a second meant to hurt you.
我觉得没有想要伤害你
I know.
我知道
I was certain that Klaus meant to kill me.
但我确定克劳斯是真的想杀死我
Whether he never really did at all
不管他没有真的这么做
or he changed his mind...
还是他改变了主意
Maybe somewhere deep down,
也许在内心深处
he still is the brother we once knew.
他仍是我们曾经熟悉的兄弟
Very deep, but...
很深,但是
he's still in there.
那个他,还在
Help him find his way.
帮他走上正轨
Is there a reason why you lot are loitering in my home?
是什么原因让你们这么多人在我家闲逛
I asked them to be here.
我叫他们来的
You and I need to settle this
你和我需要公开的
out in the open.
解决这事
I thought you would've run off by now.
我本以为你现在早就跑了
Yeah. Well, this is my town.
是啊,这可是我的小镇
You may want me to beg forgiveness,
你也许想让我请求你宽恕
but I'm not sorry.
但我毫无歉意
I may not be able to beat you,
我也许没有能力打败你
but I came here to face you,
但我到这里来面对你
to end this in front of my people.
在我的人面前结束这一切
If you're gonna kill me for that,
如果你想因此杀死我
get on with it.
动手吧
Good evening.
晚上好
I trust I need no introduction.
我想我就不需要介绍了
After all, this was once my family home.
毕竟,这曾是我的家
Tonight I'm taking it back.
今晚,我要收回这里
Your privileges here have been revoked.
你在这里的权力,已被取消
Marcellus, out of respect for my sister,
马塞勒斯,出于对我妹妹的尊重
I will grant you this one mercy.
我会给予你一次宽容
I will allow you to keep your life.
我允许你留着你的命
However, you're hereby exiled.
然而,你被驱逐了
If I so much as find a trace of you in the french quarter,
如果我在法属区,发现一丁点你的痕迹
it will not end well for you.
你就不会有什么好下场
Do you understand?
明白了吗
That is all.
就这样
Run along.
走吧
Nicely done, brother.
干得漂亮,哥哥
You're beginning to sound like me.
你说话的语气开始像我了
I'm impressed.
真不错
I was thinking,
我在想
my mother was consecrated and buried here.
我母亲被供奉,埋在了这里
She is forever bound to this land,
她被永远束缚在这片土地了
but not me.
而我不是
I'm finally free.
我终于自由了
And you?
你呢
Your brothers came in this town like they own the place,
你的哥哥们来到这里,好像他们拥有这个城市
like they own me, took my home,
好像拥有我,夺走了我的家
my people, everything.
我的人,我的一切
I can't just run away.
我不能就这么逃走
I'm not asking you to.
我没有要求你这么做
I'm not a fool.
我不是傻瓜
I see how much you love this city,
我明白你有多爱这座城市
and I am not the kind of girl who likes to share.
而我不是那种愿意分享的女孩
I do wish you had finished building our home.
我真的希望你建成了我们的家
Even if I'd never set foot inside,
即使我从没踏入其中
it would have been nice if there was something
在这一切之后仍有这美好的东西存在
beautiful left standing after all of this.
真的很好
Goodbye, Marcel Gerard.
再见,马塞尔?杰拉德
Do try to stay alive.
要努力好好活着
Rebekah, what are you doing here?
丽贝卡,你在这里干什么
I came to say goodbye.
我是来告别的
What happened to us girls sticking together?
不是说好我们女孩要团结在一起的吗
Well, Nik and I came to a sort of allornothing arrangement.
尼克和我达成了某种全部或全都没有的协议
I leave town for good, he allows me to.
我永远离开这里,他同意了
Can't pass that up.
真的没法拒绝呢
1,000 years with Klaus,
和克劳斯待了1000年
I guess you deserve a few vacation days.
我想你应该享受几天假期
Listen. About Nik, he is a monster.
听着,关于尼克,他是个怪物
Do not ever cross him,
千万不要惹他生气
but he does want more from life
但他真的想要从生活中得到更多
than to just be feared.
而不只是被畏惧
He's too broken to find it himself,
他破碎得厉害,无法找到自我
but I do believe there is hope for him
但我相信,他还有希望
in the baby that you carry,
因为你怀着的孩子
and speaking of your child,
说到你的孩子
our family has no shortage of enemies.
我们家族树敌无数
She will inherit all of them.
她将会继承一切
Please be careful.
所以请你一定要小心
You know you can always come back and visit.
你知道你可以随时回来看看
I've been known to keep a secret or two from Klaus.
我已经学会要对克劳斯隐瞒一两个秘密了
Well, if I can't,
如果我不能
you make sure to tell that little girl
你一定要告诉这个小姑娘
stories of her crazy auntie bex
她疯狂的姑姑的故事
and let her know, despite my absence,
让她知道,尽管我不在
I do love her very much.
我非常非常爱她

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cherish ['tʃeriʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 珍爱,抚育,珍藏

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
abuse [ə'bju:s,ə'bju:z]

想一想再看

n. 滥用,恶习
vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待

联想记忆
sow [sau]

想一想再看

v. 播种,散布
n. 母猪, 大母熊,

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
dull [dʌl]

想一想再看

adj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的

 
oak [əuk]

想一想再看

n. 橡树,橡木

 
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
sympathy ['simpəθi]

想一想再看

n. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问

联想记忆
smug [smʌg]

想一想再看

adj. 自以为是的,整洁的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。