手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第三季 > 正文

权利的游戏第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 在真神的光芒中重生

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Why are you helping him?

你为什么帮他
He takes us prisoner and now he's our friend?
他抓我们做俘虏,你还当他是朋友
You're not our prisoner little lady.
你不是俘虏,小淑女
You're lucky we found you.
我们找到你是你的幸运
These woods aren't safe for Ned Stark's daughter.
这片林子对奈德·史塔克的女儿来说不安全
Ride east. Your sister's waiting for you.
向东骑,你姐姐在等你
Come on. Come on.
驾,驾
I'm waiting for word on an assignment
我在等外出办事的机会
that will take me far away from the capital.
这样便能远离都城了
I might be able to take you with me.
或许就能带你一起走了
Watch out for her.
看紧她
Watch out for her with him.
尤其是他俩在一起的时候
The Lord of Harrenhal will make a worthy suitor for the widow Arryn.
赫伦堡公爵与艾林家的寡妇可谓门当户对
My lord. You'll leave for the Eyrie as soon as possible.
大人,你尽快动身去往鹰巢城
I'm Jojen Reed. This is my sister Meera.
我叫玖健·黎德,她是我姐姐梅拉
We've come a long way to find you Brandon.
我们跋山涉水前来寻你,布兰登
And we have much farther to go.
前方的路更长
What have we here? Frozen crows?
这都是谁啊,冻僵的乌鸦吗
Bet you feed that pig better than you feed us.
我敢打赌,你家的猪吃的都比我们好
That pig's got value to me.
那是,猪对我有用
What is it?
是男是女
Come my lord.
起来,大人
You're a long way from home and winter is coming.
回家的路还远着呢,而且凛冬将至
I want to buy them all. 8000.
我要把他们全买下,八千
Master Kraznys says you cannot afford this.
克拉兹尼主人说您负担不起
I have dragons.
我有龙
They want the biggest one. Done.
他们要最大的那只,成交
I'll take you as well now.
我也要你,现在就要
You think you're the smartest man there is.
你以为这儿数你最聪明
And if you get in any trouble
不管遇到什么麻烦
all you've got to do is say "My father."
只消说一句"我父亲"
You're nothing without your daddy.
你离了老爹就一废物
Never forget that.
千万别忘
Here this should help you remember.
来,我帮你记清楚了
How many of those fingers
你们说他的屁眼儿里
do you think we could shove up his ass?
能塞进几根手指
Depends if he's had any practice.
那得看他有没有经验
Is that the sort of thing
你和你老姐
you and your sister go in for Kingslayer?
喜欢这么干吗,弑君者
She loosened you up for us?
她有没有帮我们开拓过
He's going to fall.
他要摔了
He's going to fall off his horse. Someone help him.
他就快摔下马了,谁帮他一把
Water.
水,
Water.
水,
Please water.
拜托,水
Wa-water.
水,
Water please.
请给口水
Please. Please.
求你,求求你
If I die you won't be getting--
如果我死了,你们也不会...
Oh enough.
够了
Here.
给,
Can't say that I've ever seen a man drink horse piss that fast.
从没见人喝马尿喝得这样畅快
Stop!
住手
Far enough.
够了
Do that again and I'll take your other hand.
再敢胡来,我就剁你另一只手
Come on you.
走吧,你
Oh Lord Tyrion. Come in come in.
提利昂大人,请进请进
I hope we might speak.
我希望能跟你谈谈
In confidence.
推心置腹地谈
Oh always in confidence.
我们一向推心置腹
About the events of the Blackwater.
关于黑水河战役的事情
Perhaps this is the wrong time?
也许我来的不是时候
Oh no. It's a wonderful time.
不,来得正好
I thought one of your little birds
我想也许你的小小鸟儿
might have knowledge of my sister's intentions to--
可能知道我姐姐打算...
End your life?
结果你的性命吗
I didn't inherit Littlefinger's spies
我虽然接了小指头的职位
along with his position I'm afraid.
但恐怕不能继承他的眼线
Which is why I'm coming to you.
所以我来找你帮忙
I need proof. Proof?
我需要证据,证据
Will there be a trial? I need to know.
还会有审判吗我需要知道
I have no proof only whispers.
我没有证据,只有传言
Before all this nastiness
在污染我们的眼球之前
I was going to tell you the story of how I was cut.
我打算告诉你我是怎么被阉的
Do you want to hear it still?
你还想听吗
I don't know. Do I?
不知道,我该听吗
As a boy I travelled with a troupe of actors
小时候我随着一个戏班
through the Free Cities.
在各个自由贸易城邦巡演
One day in Myr
有一天,在密尔
a certain man made my master an offer
有个人向我老板提出了
too tempting to refuse.
无法拒绝的好价钱
I feared the man meant to use me as I'd heard
我曾听说男人会享用小男孩
some men used small boys.
我怕他也会如此对我
But what he wanted was far worse.
但是他做的事更为可怕
He gave me a potion
他给我喝下一剂药
that made me powerless to move or speak
让我动弹不得也说不出话
yet did nothing to dull my senses.
但所有的知觉都清清楚楚
With a hooked blade he sliced me
他拿一把长长的弯刀
root and stem chanting all the while.
一边念咒,一边连根带茎切下我的命根子
He burned my parts in a brazier.
然后丢进火盆
The flames turned blue
火焰变成了蓝色
and I heard a voice answer his call.
我听到有个声音在回应他的召唤
I still dream of that night.
那晚的情形依然在我梦中萦绕
Not of the sorcerer
我梦到的不是那男巫
not of his blade.
也不是他的弯刀
I dream of the voice from the flames.
而是那火焰中的声音
Was it a god? A demon?
那到底是神灵,是恶魔
A conjuror's trick?
还是魔术师的伎俩
I don't know.
我不知道
But the sorcerer called and a voice answered.
只知道巫师召唤了它,而它作出了回应
And ever since that day
从那开始
I have hated magic and all those who practice it.
我痛恨魔法及所有施法者
But you can see why I was eager to aid
不难明白,对抗史坦尼斯和他的红袍女时
in your fight against Stannis and his Red Priestess.
我为何积极地帮助你
A symbolic revenge of sorts.
也算是另一种形式的复仇吧
Yes ahem. I feel the need for actual revenge
没错,但我想要切实地报仇
against the actual person
让那个想弄死我的人
who tried to have me killed.
付出实实在在的代价
Which will require a degree of influence which--
所以我需要一定的实力,而...
You do not possess at the moment.
你还暂时不具备
But influence is largely a matter of patience I have found.
但我发现,获得实力所需的首要是耐心
Once I had served the sorcerer's purpose
巫师利用过我之后
he threw me out of his house to die.
就把我丢出门外等死
I resolved to live to spite him.
我决定带着对他的仇恨活下去
I begged.
我乞讨
I sold what parts of my body remained to me.
出卖自己残存的身躯
I became an excellent thief
我成了一个出色的窃贼
and soon learned that the contents of a man's letters
很快发现从信件中窃取的内容
are more valuable than the contents of his purse.
往往比从钱袋中偷来的更有价值
Step by step
一步接一步
one distasteful task after another
一个任务接着一个任务
I made my way from the slums of Myr
我让自己从密尔的贫民窟
to the small council chamber.
走进了御前会议厅
Influence grows like a weed.
实力像野草一般疯长
I tended mine patiently
我耐心地培植它
until its tendrils reached from the Red Keep
直到它的枝蔓从红堡
all the way across to the far side of the world
逐渐延伸到世界的另一端
where I managed to wrap them around something
并且在那里捕捉到一样
very special.
特别的东西
The sorcerer.
那个男巫
Hello my old friend.
你好啊,老朋友
It's been a long time.
好久不见
I have no doubt the revenge you want
我毫不怀疑,你终有一天
will be yours in time...
能够报仇雪恨
if you have the stomach for it.
只要那时候你还有这份心情
When people talk about the Night's Watch
人们说起守夜人军团
they never mention the shoveling.
从来不提挥铲子
Or the shit.
或者粪
They tell you about honor pardoning crimes
他们总说这是荣誉,能赦免罪行
and protecting the realm
守护王国
but shoveling really is most of it.
但是实际上,你总是在挥铲子
And getting attacked or killed or worse.
还有遭袭,被杀或者更惨
And that. But when you're not getting attacked or killed
没错,但没遭袭或被杀死的时候
usually you're shoveling.
通常就是在挥铲子
Oh look.
瞧啊
More shit.
更多的粪
I was starting to wonder what to do with the rest of my day.
我还在想今天剩下的时间干点儿什么好呢
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
When the Lord Commander says we go we go.
总司令大人说走,我们就走
The Lord Commander told us to go to the Fist of the First Men.
总司令大人叫我们去先民拳峰
How'd that turn out for us? He had no way of knowing.
看看我们的下场,他也不可能预知
We do now.
我们现在知道了
We know what's out there.
我们知道外面有什么
Craster's been out here surviving.
卡斯特就在外面活得好好的
So he's your new protector now?
他现在是你的新保护人了吗
Our good friend Craster?
我们的好朋友卡斯特
We're like the sons he never had.
他没儿子,我们给他当儿子呢
Mormont isn't gonna save you.
莫尔蒙救不了你
This lummox here isn't gonna save you.
这蠢货也不会救你
When the walkers come calling
等异鬼嚎叫着来临
Craster will serve us up like so many pigs.
卡斯特会把我们像猪一样献上去
If we want to live...
想活下去
we'll have to look out for ourselves.
就得自己小心
You woke him. I'm sorry.
你吵醒他了,对不起
He's beautiful.
他真漂亮
He's beautiful.
他真漂亮
Does he have a name?
他有名字吗
No.
没有
Are you going to give him one?
你会给他取名字吗
Why?
为什么
Here.
给你
Gilly. You said to hold it for you until you came back.
吉莉,你说替你保管到你回来
You're back. I wanted you to have it.
你回来了,我想送给你的
I don't want your stupid thimble.
我不要你的蠢顶针
I want to save my baby's life. Can you do that?
我想救我的孩子,你可以吗
Can you?
能吗
I don't have time for you.
我没时间跟你纠缠
I don't have time for anyone but him
我顾不上任何人,只有他
because he doesn't have much time.
因为他的时间不多了
You have to go after him.
你得跟上他
How?
怎么跟
You know how.
你自己知道
Brandon.
布兰登
Mother. How many times have I told you?
妈妈,我跟你说过多少次
No climbing. Mother I need to find it.
不许爬高,妈妈,我得找到它
It's here. It's calling me. I want you to promise me.
它在这里,在呼唤我,我要你保证
No more climbing. Promise me.
再也不爬高,向我保证
Promise me! Promise me!
答应我,答应我
Mother! Mother! Promise me! Promise me Bran!
妈妈,妈妈,答应我,布兰
Promise me!
答应我
Is he very large?
他很大吗
No larger than usual apparently.
显然也不是特别大
And yet they said that he was... Extraordinary.
可是她们却说他... 非比寻常
The most extraordinary man they've ever had.
她们遇到过的最了不得的男人
And they've had a lot of men.
她们见过的男人可多着呢
We're talking about the same Podrick?
我们谈论的是同一个波德瑞克吗
The quiet boy in Lord Tyrion's service?
提利昂不爱说话的侍从
Seems a bit simple?
有点儿呆的那个
What did he do to them?
他对她们做了什么
I don't know my lord.
不知道呀,我的大人
The girls are usually quite descriptive.
姑娘们通常都精于描述
So what did they say?
她们怎么说的
They said it was hard to describe.
她们说,难以形容
Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.
奇才总是出现在最不可思议的地方
And what did Littlefinger say about this loss of income?
对这份收入损失,小指头说了什么
He was too preoccupied to notice.
他太忙,没有留意
He's leaving for the Eyrie soon.
他马上就要启程去鹰巢城了
I'm helping him prepare for his journey.
我正帮他筹备行程
Ah yes to pursue his enduring love
是啊,为了追寻他与艾林夫人
of the Lady Arryn and the title that comes with her.
难以磨灭的爱情和随她而来的封号
Sad really.
真是悲哀呀
Is that all it takes to make our friend lose interest in poor Sansa Stark?
可怜的珊莎·史塔克就这样被他遗忘了吗
He hasn't spoken to her since the last time
据我所知,上次接触之后
as far as I know.
他再没跟她说过话
But I don't think he's lost interest.
但我不觉得他忘了她
What makes you say so?
你为什么这样说
His shipboard inventory.
他的随行物品
You can read.
你识字
Rare for a woman in your profession.
干你这行的女人识字的可不多
Former profession. Of course.
从前干这行,当然
I'm missing something obvious you're about to point out?
我好像没发现你要指出的重点
Two featherbeds.
两张羽毛床
He's bringing two featherbeds for the cabin.
他要带两张羽毛床上船
Who is important enough to Littlefinger
除了小指头自己,还有谁对他这样重要
to merit a featherbed besides Littlefinger?
值得睡羽毛床
Could he be bringing one of his girls?
他会不会是要带个姑娘去
He's not interested in them my lord.
他对她们不感兴趣,大人
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I'm one of his girls.
因为我也是他的姑娘
Prodigies in odd places indeed.
果真是奇才生怪地
Rhaenyra Targaryen was murdered by her brother
雷妮拉·坦格利安被她的弟弟杀死
or rather his dragon.
应该说,被他的龙杀死
It ate her while her son watched.
那龙在她儿子面前将她吃掉
What's left of her is buried in the crypts right down there.
她的残骸就埋在下面的墓窖里
The ceremony is traditionally held in the main sanctum
按照传统,仪式在主厅举行
which seats 700 comfortably.
可以容纳七百人舒服就坐
There appears to be a good deal of room elsewhere
好像别处还有许多房间可用
on the premises for everyone else.
能容纳所有人
There aren't more than 700 people of any importance.
重要宾客不会超过七百人
No the rest are there to look adoringly
不,其余人等出席的意义
upon the 700 to remind them
是用羡慕的目光提醒那七百人
how superior they must be to have the best seats.
他们高贵的席位有多么荣耀
Over there in that urn
那边的骨灰瓮
the ashes of Aerion Targaryen.
装着伊利昂·坦格利安
Aerion Brightflame they called him.
人们叫他"明焰"伊利昂
He thought drinking wildfire would turn him into a dragon.
他以为喝掉野火就能变成龙
He was wrong.
他错了
And of course there's the Mad King
当然,还有疯王
killed by my uncle.
被我舅舅杀死
Would you like to see where the last Targaryens are buried?
想不想去看最后的坦格利安埋在哪里
Are you sure Lady Margaery doesn't find all this a bit macabre?
你确定玛格丽小姐不会感到可怕吗
Oh no it's quite all right Your Grace.
不,没关系的,陛下
I'd love to see their tombs really.
我真的很想看看他们的坟墓
It's like taking a walk through history.
就像穿行在历史之中
The tomb's just up here. This is so exciting.
坟墓就在这里,激动人心
You were married here Your Grace?
您是在这里成婚的吧,陛下
Yes. Must seem like only yesterday.
是的,一定是犹如昨日
Seems like a lifetime ago.
感觉像是上辈子的事
Your husband was he buried here as well?
您丈夫也葬在这里吗
No he wanted his remains returned to Storm's End.
没有,他想把遗体送回风息堡
Such a tragedy. A fairly predictable tragedy.
真是悲剧,完全可以预见的悲剧
Hunting and drinking don't mix.
打猎时不该饮酒
I should say not.
的确不该
My son's a hunter. It helps him forget
我儿子也喜欢打猎,打猎能让他忘掉
he's never been within a mile of a real battle.
他从未接近过真正的战场一里之内
I seem to recall he laid siege to Storm's End
我好像记得他围困过风息堡
for the better part of a year.
整整大半年
All he laid siege to was the banquet table in the command tent.
他只围困过军帐里的餐桌
I told him to stay out of Robert's rebellion.
我告诉他不要干涉劳勃的起义
He had no business fighting an actual warrior.
跟一个真正的勇士作战不是他该做的事
We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave.
我们做母亲的总是竭力阻止儿子们踏进坟墓
But they do seem to yearn for it.
可是他们偏要往里走
We shower them with good sense
我们把至理名言兜头倒下
and it slides right off like rain off a wing.
结果是鸭背浇水一滴不进
And yet the world belongs to them.
可世界却属于他们
A ridiculous arrangement to my mind.
我看这样的安排真是荒谬
The gods have seen fit to make it so.
诸神认可这样的安排
My father didn't want them here.
我父亲不想让他们葬在这里
He was going to have their bodies burned
他本想把他们的尸体烧掉
and thrown in the Blackwater
丢进黑水河
but the High Septon convinced him otherwise.
但是总主教劝他改了主意
I'm glad he did.
我很高兴是这样
I'm sorry Your Grace.
对不起,陛下
I know they did terrible things at the end
我知道他们最后做了许多可怕的事
but their ancestors built this.
但是他们的祖先建造了这里
Sometimes severity is the price we pay for greatness.
有时候,痛苦是伟大的必然代价
I couldn't agree more.
我非常赞同
Shall we go and see them?
我们去看看他们吧
If you give them your love
如果您爱他们
they will return it a thousandfold.
他们千百倍地爱戴您
I've spoken with them.
我跟他们谈过
I know how they feel about you.
我知道他们怎么看您
You led the defense of King's Landing.
您领导了君临的守城之战
They adore you.
他们仰慕您
Open the doors.
开门
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Wait.
等等
Lady Margaery! Lady Margaery!
玛格丽小姐,玛格丽小姐
Bless you Lady Margaery!
诸神保佑您,玛格丽小姐
Lady Margaery! Lady Margaery!
玛格丽小姐,玛格丽小姐
Margaery! Long live Lady Margaery!
玛格丽,玛格丽万岁
King Joffrey! King Joffrey!
乔佛里国王,乔佛里国王
King Joffrey!
乔佛里国王
King Joffrey!
乔佛里国王
Gods bless King Joffrey!
诸神保佑乔佛里国王
How far is it to Deepwood Motte?
离深林堡还有多远
Not far my lord.
不远了,大人
Your sister is waiting for you there.
您的姐姐正在那里等您
She sent you to save me? Yes.
她派你来救我,是的
I served them the men who were torturing you.
我侍奉那些折磨您的人
I did what they told me and waited for the right moment.
我对他们百依百顺,静候时机
Why would you risk your life for me?
你为什么为我冒生命危险
I grew up on Saltcliffe my lord.
我在盐崖岛长大,大人
I was only a boy when they took you away.
他们带走您时,我还是个孩子
My father brought me and my brothers up to the bluffs
我父亲带着我和兄弟上了悬崖
so we could watch the ship that carried you off.
在那里看带走您的船
I remember the look on my father's face when he told us
我还记得他对我们说话时的表情
"That's Balon Greyjoy's last living son."
"那是巴隆·葛雷乔伊最后幸存的儿子"
And those are the words I heard over and over again
当他们对您用刑时
when I saw what they were doing to you.
我耳边不断响起这句话
Those men
那些人
they said my father knew what they were doing to me.
说我父亲知道他们在对我做什么
Did he?
他知道吗
I-I don't know my lord.
我不知道,大人
They-- they never told me much.
他们告诉我的事不多
My sister's men are loyal to her.
我姐姐的人对她忠心耿耿
We don't need to hide from them.
我们不用躲着他们
Not all those are your sister's men.
他们并不全是您姐姐的人
Some of them are loyal to your father.
其中有些人忠于您父亲
What is it?
怎么了
I was just thinking how jealous I was
我想起了当父亲让雅拉
when my father told Yara to take this place.
夺取这里时,我有多嫉妒
What did he tell you to do?
他让您做什么
Raid fishing villages.
掠夺渔村
He didn't trust me.
他不信任我
Thought I was a Stark.
他认为我是个史塔克
Ha. I could never be a Stark.
我永远成不了史塔克
Robb Stark always reminded me of that.
罗柏·史塔克时刻都在提醒我
He lorded it over you? Didn't have to.
他对您摆架子吗,他用不着摆架子
All he had to do was be.
他只需要
Be who he was born to be.
做他自己就足够了
His life fit him better than his clothes.
他的出身比他的衣服还合体
How could someone like that ever be a brother to me?
那种人怎么可能把我当兄弟
He's the King in the North.
他是北境之王
And me...
而我...
my father gave me a choice
父亲让我选择
and I made it.
我选了
I could never be a Stark.
我永远成不了史塔克
But ironborn
但我天生
that's what I was born to be.
就是个铁种
I paid the iron price for Winterfell.
我为临冬城付了铁钱
I murdered those boys.
我杀了那两个孩子
The Stark boys?
史塔克家的男孩
Never found them.
根本没找到
Just some poor orphans living with a farmer.
只是农夫家里的两个可怜孤儿
I let Dagmer slit their throats
我让达格摩割了他们的喉咙
and I let him burn the bodies...
烧了尸体
so I could keep Winterfell...
这样就能征服临冬城
and make my father proud.
让我父亲骄傲
Maybe it's not too late.
也许现在还不迟
It is.
已经迟了
My real father lost his head at King's Landing.
我真正的父亲在君临掉了脑袋
I made a choice...
我做出了选择
and I chose wrong.
而我选错了
And now I've burned everything down.
我把一切都毁了
Not everything my lord.
不是一切,大人
She's up here.
她就在上面
Yara. Shh.
雅拉,嘘
Wait.
等等
I brought him back. He killed the others.
我抓他回来了,他杀了其他人
What? No I didn't.
什么,不,我没有
You can't!
你不能这样
No please stop!
不,求你们住手
No!
不,
Put him back where he belongs.
把他放回他该在的地方
Eat.
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm dying.
等死
You can't die.
你不能死
You need to live
活下去
to take revenge.
才能复仇
I don't care about revenge.
我不在乎复仇
You coward.
你这懦夫
A little misfortune and you're giving up.
遇到一点点不幸就放弃
Misfor--
不...
misfortune?
不幸
You lost your hand.
你只是失去了手
My sword hand. I was that hand.
那是我用剑的手,它是我的一切
You have a taste--
你不过刚刚尝到...
one taste of the real world
真实世界的滋味
where people have important things taken from them
在这世上,人们珍贵的东西常被夺走
and you whine and cry and quit.
你这就哭哭啼啼的要放弃
You sound like a bloody woman.
跟个该死的娘们没两样
I know what you did for me.
我知道你为我做了什么
You told them Tarth was full of sapphires.
你告诉他们塔斯盛产蓝宝石
It's called the Sapphire Isle because of the blue of its water.
"蓝宝石之岛"得名于那里蔚蓝的海水
You knew that.
你知道的
Why did you help me?
你为什么帮我
You wanted to speak to me?
你有话想跟我说
Yes about Jaime.
是的,詹姆的事
What about him?
他的什么事
I wanted to make sure
我希望能确定
we're doing everything we can to get him back.
我们在竭尽所能地救他回来
When Catelyn Stark took Tyrion prisoner...
凯特琳·史塔克囚禁提利昂时
what did I do in response?
我怎样回应
You started a war.
您发起了一场战争
And if I would start a war
既然为了那好色的怪胎
for that lecherous little stump
我都会发起一场战争
what do you think I am doing for my oldest son and heir?
为了长子和继承人,你认为我会怎样
Whatever you can.
竭尽您所能
Whatever I can.
竭尽我所能
You're still here. Yes.
你还没走,是的,
Why?
为什么
Did it ever occur to you
您有没有想过
that I might be the one who deserves your confidence
也许您应该信任和倚重的是我
and your trust not your sons?
而不是您的儿子们
Not Jaime or Tyrion but me.
不是詹姆或提利昂,而是我
Years and years of lectures on family and legacy--
您年复一年地进行家族和传承的说教
the same lecture really
内容几乎一成不变
just with tiny tedious variations--
只有些微无趣的改动
did it ever occur to you that your daughter
您有没有想过,您的女儿我
might be the only one listening to them? Living by them?
可能是唯一听进去并且付诸实践的
That she might have the most to contribute to your legacy
您把家业看得比亲生儿女还要重
that you love so much more than your actual children?
而我才是对家业贡献最大的子女
All right. Contribute.
好吧,请贡献
The Tyrells are a problem.
提利尔家是祸患
The Tyrells helped us defeat Stannis Baratheon.
提利尔家助我们打败史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
The Tyrells saved your life your children's lives.
还救了你的命,你孩子们的命
Margaery has her claws in Joffrey.
玛格丽向小乔下手了
She knows how to manipulate him.
她知道如何掌控他
Good.
好极了
I wish you knew how to manipulate him.
我还指望你知道怎么掌控他呢
I don't distrust you because you're a woman.
我不信任你,不是因为你是女人
I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are.
而是因为你没有自己想象的那么聪明
You've allowed that boy to ride roughshod over you
你任由那小子欺在你头上
and everyone else in this city.
欺在所有人头上
Perhaps...
或许
you should try stopping him from doing what he likes.
您应该试试阻止他为所欲为
I will.
我会的
Do you like it Nana?
您喜欢吗,奶奶
Another golden rose. How original.
又是金玫瑰,多么新鲜啊
I eat from plates stamped with roses.
吃东西的碟子镶着玫瑰
I sleep in sheets embroidered with roses.
睡觉的床单绣着玫瑰
I have a golden rose painted on my chamber pot
连夜壶上都描着玫瑰
as if that makes it smell any better.
好像能让那玩意儿好闻点似的
Roses are boring dear.
玫瑰可真没意思,亲爱的
"Growing strong."
生生不息,
Ha! The dullest words of any house.
谁家的族语有咱们这么无聊哟
"Winter is coming!"
"凛冬将至"
Now that's memorable.
多么好记
"We do not sow." Strong. Strong.
"强攻胜于苦耕"多么强势,
Those are houses you watch out for.
这些家族才需要小心提防
Direwolves and krakens fierce beasts.
冰原狼和海怪,都是凶兽
But a golden rose growing strong--
但金玫瑰生生不息
ha that strikes fear in the heart.
这能威慑到谁呀
Look little loves.
看,孩子们
A spider in the garden.
花园里来了只蜘蛛
Run along now.
下去吧
Grow strong.
生生不息
My lady.
夫人
I wanted to personally welcome you to King's Landing.
鄙人特来欢迎您老人家来访
The city has been made brighter by your presence.
君临城因您的到来而光彩异常
The city is made brighter by my presence?
君临城因我的到来而光彩异常
Is that your usual line Lord Varys?
瓦里斯大人就是这么奉承人的吗
Are you here to seduce me?
这是要勾引我吗
A little obvious perhaps.
或许是明显了点儿
Oh no please.
噢,那就来吧
Seduce away. It's been so long.
勾走我吧,人家等好久了
Though I rather think it's all for naught.
虽说你勾走了也没啥用
What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit?
无根之人和耄耋老妇能有什么事
A question for the philosophers.
这是哲学家该思考的问题
But you've come mincing all this way for something.
但看你这番矫情,想必是有话要说
So? Might I sit?
说吧,我能坐吗
No.
不能
Come I've heard you're such a clever man.
行了,听说你聪明无比
I'm curious why you've sought me out.
我只好奇你为何找到我门上
You've taken an interest in Sansa Stark.
您对珊莎·史塔克颇有兴趣
Have I?
是吗
Because I spoke to her once in this garden
就因为我在这花园里见过她一次
and one of your little spies came running to tell you?
某只小蜘蛛就给你打报告了
Why shouldn't I take an interest?
我为何就不能对她有兴趣呢
She's an interesting girl. Is she?
她是个很有趣的姑娘,是吗
No not particularly.
还真不是
But she's had an interesting childhood.
但她的童年很值得玩味
She has sadly.
很不幸,确实
Well forgive me for wasting your time then.
原谅我耽搁了您的时间
I thought we shared certain hopes for her well-being.
本以为我们都是为她着想
Come come.
行了,行了
You surrender rather easily.
你这么轻易就放弃了
Walk with me.
陪我走走
I know the walls have ears
都说隔墙有耳
but apparently the shrubbery does too.
灌木丛也一样
I choose my allies carefully
我这人不轻易交友
and my enemies more carefully still.
亦不轻易树敌
Which is Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克是敌是友
Neither. A babe in the woods.
都不是,她只是不更事的孩子
I admired her father. Yes.
我敬仰她的父亲,没错
Ned Stark had many admirers
敬仰奈德·史塔克的人很多
and how many stepped forward
可他被砍头的时候
when the executioner came for his head?
有几个站出来说话的
I could not help Lord Stark.
我没法帮史塔克大人
Perhaps I can help his daughter. How?
但或许可以帮他的女儿,怎么帮
You're not the only one who has taken an interest in her.
您不是唯一对她感兴趣的人
That's hardly surprising.
这有何奇怪
She's a beautiful girl with a famous name.
她人漂亮,身世又显赫
Indeed. She'd make a lovely match for the right suitor.
正是,若遇佳婿必能结成良缘
It almost feels as if you're about to arrive at the point.
听起来像是你要说到正题了
Littlefinger is not long for the capital.
小指头马上要离开都城
A confidant of mine has told me
我的线人报告说
that when he goes Sansa Stark goes with him.
他一走,珊莎·史塔克就跟着走
And why have you come to me with this matter?
那你为什么来找我呢
Littlefinger was born with no lands no wealth no armies.
小指头原本无地无财无兵
He has acquired the first two.
如今已经有了前两样
How long before he has the army?
距他拥兵自重还要多久
Perhaps you'll laugh but I know him better than most
您或许会笑,但我比大多数人都了解他
and this is the truth.
事实是
Littlefinger is one of the most dangerous men in Westeros.
小指头是维斯特洛最危险的人之一
If Robb Stark falls
如果罗柏·史塔克兵败
Sansa Stark is the key to the North.
珊莎·史塔克便是北境的钥匙
And if Littlefinger marries her
如果小指头娶了她
he'll have the key in his pocket.
便能将这把钥匙纳入囊中
Which seems such a shame.
真是可惜
Why should a man with such a low reputation
这样劣迹斑斑的人
steal away such a lovely bride?
怎能偷走如此可爱的新娘
You must despise him.
看来你很讨厌他
You're working so hard to undermine him.
如此费尽心力地算计他
Actually I rather enjoy him.
其实我欣赏这个人
But he would see this country burn
但若是灰烬也能当臣子使唤
if he could be king of the ashes.
他必定烧光一切然后称王
You are a clever man Lord Varys.
你很聪明,瓦里斯大人
You are too kind.
谢您谬赞
I believe I have a possible solution.
我倒有个可行的办法
One doesn't need to be clever for that.
不需要多聪明就能想到
It's all rather obvious isn't it?
显而易见的事,对吧
I didn't mean to disturb you.
我不是故意要打扰的
You haven't.
哪里的话
We'd like some privacy please.
我们想单独聊聊
If you wouldn't mind waiting back inside the keep.
你们到城堡里面候着吧
Or if you'd be kind enough to give me your names
或者请两位报上名来
I'll ask the king to speak with you himself.
我让国王亲自跟你们说
What did you pray for?
刚才在祈祷什么
I can't tell you. Why not?
我不能告诉你,为什么
I'll tell you what I prayed for in the sept this morning.
我告诉你我今早祈祷的是什么
Let's see for my family's health and happiness
祈祷家人健康安乐
for an end to the war for a short winter.
祈祷战争结束,寒冬不长
Boring and traditional I'm afraid.
怕是太无趣太传统了
And you? I'm sorry I just can't.
你呢,对不起,我真不能说
My cousin Alanna
我堂姐阿兰娜
was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.
是我见过最美的姑娘
When I was 12 I was all elbows and knees
那时候我十二岁,还是个毛丫头
and Alanna looked like a goddess sent to torture me.
阿兰娜就像被派来折磨我的女神
Pig-face she called me.
她叫我猪脸
Pig-face? That's ridiculous.
猪脸,太荒唐了
I think it had something to do with my nose.
我觉得是在说我的鼻子
Whenever she passed me in the halls she'd oink.
她每次经过我身边都会学猪哼哼
So I prayed that she'd catch a horrible skin disease.
所以我祈祷她患上可怕的皮肤病
A week after that she came down with porridge plague.
一周后,她得了燕麦粥瘟疫
Porridge plague? You don't have it in the North?
燕麦粥瘟疫,你们北方没有吗
Your skin starts to look like boiled oats
病人的皮肤就像煮熟的麦片
and eventually your face slides off and you die in agony.
最后连脸皮也脱落,痛苦地死去
But that's awful.
太可怕了
You're--
你...
I believed you!
我竟然相信你了
Porridge plague. I'm an idiot.
燕麦粥瘟疫,我真傻
Don't say that. No you're not.
别那么说,你不傻
So what happened to Alanna?
阿兰娜后来怎么了
Oh she grew up to be the most beautiful woman
她长成了很漂亮的女人
and married a handsome lord and they have darling children
嫁给了帅气的领主,生下了可爱的孩子
and live in a castle by the sea.
在海边的城堡里生活
It's all terribly frustrating.
这太让人沮丧了
I'm sure she's jealous of you now.
她现在肯定会嫉妒你的
You'll be married here in the capital
你即将在都城完婚
and she'll have to come watch
她必须前来观礼
and pretend to be happy that you're queen.
假装为你当了王后而高兴
I want us to be friends good friends.
我希望咱们能做朋友,做好朋友
That would make me very happy.
那我会很高兴的
You must see Highgarden.
你应该去高庭看看
You'd love it there. I know you would.
你会喜欢它的,我敢保证
We have a great masquerade the night of the harvest moon.
我们在秋收时节的月圆之夜有盛大的化妆舞会
You should see the costumes.
你真该看看那些服装
People work on them for months.
人们花了好几个月的心思
I-I don't think the queen
我觉得太后
would let me leave King's Landing.
不会允许我离开君临
The Queen Regent you mean.
你是说摄政太后
Once I marry Joffrey I'll be queen.
一旦我嫁给乔佛里,我就是王后
And if you were to marry Loras...
如果你嫁给洛拉斯
oh your place would be at Highgarden wouldn't it?
你就该去高庭,不是吗
We would be sisters you and I.
我们会成为姐妹,我们俩
Would you like that?
你愿意吗
His name was Bannen.
他名叫巴棱
He was a good man
是条好汉
a good ranger.
优秀的游骑兵
He came to us from--
他从...
where did he come from?
他从哪儿来
Down White Harbor way.
白港那边
He came to us from White Harbor.
他从白港来到我们中间
Never failed in his duty.
一如既往,恪尽职守
He kept his vows the best he could.
始终全力谨遵誓言
He rode far fought fiercely.
无论路途遥远,战斗艰辛
We shall never see his like again.
我们再难见到如此之人
And now his watch has ended.
他的守望至死方休,于斯结束
And now his watch has ended.
他的守望至死方休,于斯结束
Didn't think a broke foot could kill a man.
真没想到脚伤能让人死掉
It wasn't his foot that killed him.
根本不是脚伤
That bastard Craster starved him to death.
是卡斯特那杂种把他给饿死的
Craster's got his daughters to feed.
卡斯特需要供养他的女儿
You on his side?
你帮他说话
We can't just show up and steal all his food.
我们不能突然出现,偷走他所有吃的
We're brothers of the Night's Watch not thieves.
我们是守夜人的兄弟,不是贼
The day we leave
我们一走
Craster will tap a barrel of our wine
卡斯特就会开一桶我们的酒
and sit down to a feast of ham and potatoes
坐下来享受火腿和土豆
and laugh at us starving in the snow.
嘲笑在雪地里挨饿的我们
He's a bloody wildling is all he is.
他就是个该死的野人
Never knew Bannen could smell so good.
没想到巴棱这么香
You have one son don't you Mormont?
你有个儿子,对吧,莫尔蒙
I had my 99th.
我有过九十九个
You ever meet a man with 99 sons?
见过有九十九个儿子的人没有
And more daughters than I can count.
我还有数不清的女儿
I'm glad for you. Are you now?
我为你高兴,是吗
Me I'll be glad when you and yours have gone.
而我,等你和你那帮小子走了才高兴
As soon as our wounded are strong enough.
只要我们的伤员好些了就走
They're as strong as they're gonna get.
他们也就这样了
Them that's dying
那些快死的
why don't you cut their throats and be done with it?
你何不割了他们的喉咙算了
Or leave them if you've not the stomach
要是你不忍心,就把他们留下
and I'll sort them myself.
我亲自处理
Whose throat you gonna cut old man?
你要割谁的喉咙,老家伙
Wait outside.
去外面等着
It's cold outside and there's nothing to eat.
外面很冷,而且没吃的
My wives gave you bread.
我老婆给了你们面包
There's sawdust in the bread.
面包里有锯末
You don't like it
你要不喜欢
you go out there and eat the snow.
就去外面啃雪
I'd rather eat what you've got hidden away.
我倒更想吃你藏起来的东西
I told you to wait outside.
我让你去外面等着
He's sitting there drinking our wine
他坐在这里喝我们的酒
eating his fill while we die.
我们快饿死,他倒酒足饭饱
I gave you crows enough.
我给你们乌鸦的够多了
I've got to feed my women!
我还有这帮女人要养
So you admit you've got a hidden larder then?
这么说你承认有秘密地窖了
How else'd you make it through winter?
也难怪,不然怎么过冬呢
Enough! Out!
够了,出去
I am a godly man.
我是个敬神的人
You're a stingy bastard!
你就是个抠门的杂种
Bastard?
杂种
Out with you you little thief.
滚出去,小贼
And you! And you!
还有你,你
Go sleep in the cold on empty bellies.
空着肚子睡外面冰冷的雪地去
I'll chop the hands off the next man
谁再敢叫我杂种
who calls me bastard.
我砍了谁的手
You are a bastard.
你是杂种
A daughter-fucking wildling bastard.
干亲生女儿的野人杂种
The gods will curse us for this.
诸神会诅咒我们
By all the laws--
根据现世的法律...
There are no laws beyond the Wall.
长城之外没有法律
Now show us where he hides the food
告诉我们他把食物藏在哪儿了
or you'll get the same as he did.
否则你的下场就跟他一样
Unhand her.
放开她
I shall have your head for this.
我要砍了你的头
Quickly. Quickly. What's happening?
快,快,怎么了
I'm not going out there.
我不出去
No we have to go. Now!
我们得走,马上走
Follow me. I know the best way.
跟着我,我知道哪条路最好走
Come on.
来,
Run fast Piggy
跑快点,猪头
and sleep well!
睡踏实些
I'll be cutting your throat one of these nights.
我哪天晚上就来割了你的喉咙
Can I take this hood off yet?
我能摘下头套了吗
I do apologize little lady
抱歉,小淑女
but it's better for you if you don't see where we're going.
但你最好别知道我们要去哪儿
Halt!
停,
What is it? Blackstrap rum.
这是什么,朗姆酒
Not easy finding molasses in wartime.
战争时期糖浆可不好找
I'd have some.
我喝两口
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Somewhere neither wolves nor lions come prowling.
狼和狮子都找不到的地方
You look like a bunch of swineherds.
你们看上去像一帮猪倌
Some of us were swineherds.
我们当中是有猪倌
And some of us tanners and masons.
还有皮匠和石匠
That was before.
那是打仗之前的事
You're still swineherds
现在一样是猪倌
and tanners and masons.
皮匠和石匠
You think carrying a crooked spear makes you a soldier?
你以为提一把弯矛就成战士了吗
No.
不行
Fighting in a war makes you a soldier.
打仗才能让你成为战士
Beric Dondarrion?
贝里·唐德利恩
You've seen better days.
你是大不如前了
And I won't see them again.
我也不要再回从前了
Stark deserters.
史塔克的逃兵
Baratheon deserters.
拜拉席恩的逃兵
You lot aren't fighting in a war.
你们这不是打仗
You're running from it.
你们是在逃避
Last I heard you were King Joffrey's guard dog.
就我所知,你是乔佛里国王的看家狗
But here you are 1000 miles from home.
现在你离家上千里
Which of us is running?
谁在逃避呢
Untie these ropes and we'll find out.
给我松绑,我们来弄个清楚
What are you doing leading a mob of peasants?
你带着一帮农民做什么
Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother
奈德·史塔克命我以劳勃国王的名义
in King Robert's name.
处决你哥哥
Ned Stark is dead.
奈德·史塔克死了
King Robert is dead.
劳勃国王死了
My brother's alive.
我老哥还活着
You're fighting for ghosts.
你们在为死鬼卖命
That's what we are--
正是如此
ghosts waiting for you in the dark.
我们就是在暗处等你的死鬼
You can't see us
你看不见我们
but we see you.
但我们能看到你
No matter whose cloak you wear--
无论你穿着谁家的斗篷
Lannister Stark Baratheon--
兰尼斯特,史塔克还是拜拉席恩家的
you prey on the weak
你残害弱者
the Brotherhood without Banners will hunt you down.
无旗兄弟会就要追捕你
You found god? Is that it?
你找到神了,是吗
Aye.
是,
I've been reborn in the light of the one true god.
我在唯一真神的光芒中重生了
As have we all.
我们都一样
As would any man who's seen the things we've seen.
只要见过我们所见的景象,谁都会如此
If you mean to murder me then bloody well get on with it.
如果你打算谋杀我,就快快动手
You'll die soon enough dog.
你很快就会死,狗
But it won't be murder only justice.
但不是谋杀,而是正义的审判
And a kinder fate than you deserve.
对于你的罪行,这算是仁慈了
Lions you call yourselves.
你们自称狮子
At the Mummer's Ford girls of seven years were raped
却在戏子滩强暴七岁的女孩
and babes still on the breast
把仍在母亲怀里吃奶的婴儿
were cut in two while their mothers watched.
当着母亲的面,砍成两截
I wasn't at the Mummer's Ford.
我没到过戏子滩
Dump your dead children at some other door.
把你的死婴放到别人家门口去
House Clegane was built upon dead children.
你们克里冈家族就建在死婴的尸体上
I saw them lay Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys
我亲眼见他们将伊耿王子和雷妮丝公主的尸体
before the Iron Throne.
陈放在铁王座前
Do you take me for my brother?
你把我当成我老哥了吗
Is being born Clegane a crime?
生在克里冈家就是罪名
Murder is a crime. I never touched the Targaryen babes.
谋杀是罪名,我没碰过坦格利安的婴儿
I never saw them never smelled them
没见过他们,没闻过他们
never heard them bawling.
连哭声都没听过
You want to cut my throat get on with it!
你想割我喉咙,就快动手
But don't call me murderer
但别说我是杀人犯
and pretend that you're not.
假装你们都不是
You murdered Mycah.
你杀了米凯
The butcher's boy.
屠夫的学徒
My friend.
我朋友
He was 12 years old. He was unarmed.
他十二岁,手无寸铁
And you rode him down.
你骑马追杀他
You slung him over your horse like he was some deer.
把他像死鹿一样搁在马背上
Aye he was a bleeder.
是,就是那个讨厌的小鬼
You don't deny killing this boy?
你不否认杀死了那个男孩
I was Joffrey's sworn shield.
我是乔佛里的贴身护卫
The boy attacked the prince. That's a lie!
而那小子攻击王太子,撒谎
I hit Joffrey. Mycah just ran away.
是我打了乔佛里,米凯只是逃跑而已
Then I should have killed you.
那我应该杀了你
Not my place to question princes.
我没资格质疑王族
You stand accused of murder.
你被控谋杀
But no one here knows the truth of the charge
但这儿没人知道指控的真假
so it is not for us to judge you.
因此我们无法裁定
Only the Lord of Light may do that now.
只有光之王可以做主
I sentence you to trial by combat.
我宣布,你要接受比武审判
So who will it be?
那么,由谁来呢
Should we find out if your fire god
要不要来试试看你的火神
really loves you priest?
是不是真的爱你,臭和尚
Or you archer? What are you worth with a sword in your hand?
你来吗,弓箭手,用起剑来你身手如何
Or is the little girl the bravest one here?
还是这个小丫头呢,她是这儿最勇敢的人
Aye.
是,
She might be.
也许如此
But it's me you'll fight.
但你的对手是我
The master says they are untested.
善主说他们未经检验
He says you would be wise to blood them early.
聪明的话就先让他们获得一些作战经验
There are many small cities between here and there
路上有许多小城市
cities ripe for sacking.
很适合洗劫
Should you take captives
抓住的战俘
the masters will buy the healthy ones and for a good price.
善主们会买下其中健康的,价格从优
And who knows?
谁知道呢
In 10 years some of the boys you send them
也许十年之后,你送来的男孩
may be Unsullied in their turn.
会继而成为无垢者
Thus all shall prosper.
这样对大家都有好处
Is it done then? They belong to me?
成交了吗,他们属于我了吗
It is done.
成交了
You hold the whip.
您拿到鞭子了
Dracarys.
龙焰

重点单词   查看全部解释    
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正负电子对撞机)
vt 用矛刺

 
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
misfortune [mis'fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 不幸,灾祸

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。