Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会...不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
有个自杀式炸弹袭击者差点把瓦尔登副总统炸飞
He made a tape.
他还录了段视频
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
So you want to follow Brody?
所以你想跟踪布洛迪
Surveillance equipment, a few good men.
监视设备,几个好手
And Carrie.
还有卡莉
And Carrie.
当然,还有卡莉
But I'm sending you a guy.
不过我得给你派个人
Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,
布洛迪今早在中情局有个会
and we want to throw him a jolt.
我们想刺激他一下
Which is you.
就是你
Are you back here?
重回这里工作了吗
Yeah, in a way.
对,差不多吧
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了
Renew the relationship.
与她和好
Could be useful, actually.
可能有点用
I'm sorry for all you went through.
对你经受的一切我深感抱歉
I mean, fucking ECT?
我是说那要命的电击治疗
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听来的
Was it terrible?
恐怖吗
No.
不
He made me.
他看穿我了
No way. He's on his way up to his room.
不可能,他正上到房间来
He's acting totally normal.
举止非常正常
We have to go in. He's on to me.
我们得行动,他看穿我了
Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here.
你今晚的任务完成了,赶紧滚回来
Oh, what is she doing?
她在干什么
It reeks, you know.
真恶心,你知道吗
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我,对吧
Not theories anymore.
已经不是看法了
Get down, get down now!
趴下,立马趴下
You're a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是祖国的耻辱,尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
You're a traitor and a terrorist,
你是个叛徒,也是个恐怖分子
and now it's time you pay for that.
你该为此付出代价了
David... Not a word.
大卫,闭嘴
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
I thought this was a surveillance operation.
这不是一次监视行动吗
It was until Carrie took it upon herself
本来是,结果卡莉自作主张
to break cover and confront him.
暴露身份,质问他
We had no choice but to move in.
我们不得已才行动
She says Brody made her.
她说布洛迪看穿她了
Did he? No.
有吗,没有
It's possible. I don't know. Neither does he.
有这种可能,我不知道,他也不确定
What I do know is we've got to get Brody to tell us what he knows
但我们得赶在纳齐尔的人发现他失踪前
before Nazir's people realize he's missing.
让他把知道的情报吐出来
I agree.
没错
I figure we got 24 hours, tops.
估计我们最多有24小时
After that, you have to figure they
在那之后,你必须弄清楚
go to ground or pick a new target.
他们会潜伏起来还是寻找新的目标
And we lose our best shot at stopping an attack on America.
我们错失了制止针对美国本土袭击的最好机会
So, who goes in there and talks to him?
那么,谁去审问他
Carrie.
卡莉
Are you shitting me?
你在开玩笑吗
She knows Brody better than anyone here.
她比这里任何一个人都了解布洛迪
She's the only one who knows him up close and personal.
只有她曾经与他有近距离亲密接触
She is way too emotional,
她太感情用事
reckless.
太鲁莽
I don't know what they've told you,
我不知道他们是怎么说的
but Brody made me, I swear.
布洛迪已经看穿我了,我发誓
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Peter's going to take a whack at him.
彼得准备去拷问他
With all due respect, David, that's a mistake.
恕我直言,大卫,这么做是错的
You can go home now.
现在你可以回家了
Let her stay.
让她留下
She can help.
她能帮上忙
She's forgotten more about Brody and Nazir
她忘掉的布洛迪和纳齐尔的事
than we'll ever know.
比我们知道的还多
But, Carrie, this is Peter's show.
但这里彼得唱主角,卡莉
Clear?
明白了吗
I'll run interference on Brody's office.
我会拖住布洛迪的办公室的人
I should be in there, Saul.
应该是我进去审问,索尔
You're lucky you're in the building.
能留下来你就该庆幸了
You're in the custody of the Central Intelligence Agency.
你处于中央情报局的羁押之下
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题
I'm a United States congressman.
我是美国国会议员
You can't just kidnap me and shackle me to the fucking floor.
你们无权绑架我,用脚镣把我锁在地板上
Actually, we can.
我们有权
Thanks to you and your colleagues in congress,
多亏了你和你国会中的同僚
we have fairly broad powers to detain and interrogate.
让我们有相当大的权力进行拘留和审问
Look, I've been down this road before.
我曾经落到过这般田地
I'm not what Carrie says I am.
我并非如卡莉所说
Ask David Estes-- he'll tell you.
去问大卫·埃斯蒂斯,他会告诉你的
By Carrie, you mean Carrie Mathison?
你指的是卡莉·麦吉森吗
Yes.
没错
And what exactly does she think you are?
她认为你是什么人呢
A terrorist.
恐怖分子
And you're not?
你不是吗
No, I'm not.
我不是
You should know that everything that you say in here
你要知道你在这里所说的一切
will be used against you in your trial.
将成为呈堂证供
You should also know
你还要知道
that you are facing a possible death sentence.
等着你的很可能是死刑
I want a lawyer. Well, life is full of disappointments.
我要找律师,生活中充满了失望
I want a fucking lawyer!
我他妈要找律师
After your capture in 2003,
在2003年被俘后
you were subjected to a period of five years
在那五年中,你一直
of profound and constant torture.
遭受严刑拷打
It says here,
这里说
"Brutally beaten, electricity,
残忍的暴打,电击
isolation and worse."
禁闭,罄竹难书
Am I getting things right so far?
我没说错吧
It is important that we're accurate.
情报的准确性对我们而言很重要
Why did the torture stop?
为什么会停止拷问呢
I'm completely off the grid here, aren't I?
现在谁都找不到我,对吧
Why did the torture stop?
为什么会停止拷问
I don't know.
不知道
Who was Issa?
埃萨是谁
Issa? Issa was one of my guards.
埃萨吗,埃萨是其中一个看守我的人
I told Carrie that already.
我已近告诉过卡莉了
Was he the reason the torture stopped?
是因为他拷问才停止的吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Were you aware
你知道
that Abu Nazir's youngest son was also named Issa?
阿布·纳齐尔最年轻的儿子也叫埃萨吗
I didn't know that, no.
我不知道
You've never met the boy?
你没见过他吗
No.
没
Were you aware that he was killed at his madrassa
你知道他在伊斯兰学校上学时
during an American drone strike?
死于美国无人机的袭击吗
I wasn't, no.
我不知道
He's setting the table with Brody's lies.
他在用布洛迪的谎言做局
He's good.
他挺在行的
In your debrief, you indicate
在简报里,你说
that you have never met Abu Nazir.
你从来没见过阿布·纳齐尔
Yet Carrie Mathison's addendum to your file contradicts that.
卡莉·麦吉森否定了这种说法
Well, she's lying.
她在撒谎
Why would she do that?
她为什么那么做
Because she's out of her fucking mind.
因为她是个疯子
Because she's obsessed with me.
因为她对我着迷
Is it also a lie that while in captivity,
你在被关押期间改信伊斯兰教的事
you converted to Islam?
也是假的吗
Yes.
没错
Do you have any idea why,
你知不知道为什么
on the morning of December 17,
在12月17日上午
Thomas Walker shot and killed Elizabeth Gaines?
托马斯·沃克会射杀伊丽莎白·盖恩斯
I assume it was because
我认为是因为
he was trying to kill the vice president.
他要刺杀副总统
So he missed? Apparently.
他射偏了,很明显
The best shot in your unit?
你们部队里最佳射手会射偏
It happens.
正常
You want to hear my theory?
想听听我的推测吗
My theory is Elizabeth Gaines was killed
我猜测杀死伊丽莎白·盖恩斯
in order to instigate Secret Service protocols,
是为了触发特勤安保程序
which it did.
这点做到了
Everybody was herded together
所有人未经安检
into the State Department panic room
一起蜂拥进
without security checks.
国务院避难室
27 of our best and brightest,
我们的27位精英
all crowded on in there with you,
都和你一起挤在那里
who was wearing a bomb.
而你,身上绑着炸弹
A...
炸...
Where the fuck would I get a bomb?
我他妈的怎么会有炸弹
So you weren't wearing a bomb?
所以你当时没绑炸弹吗
No.
没有
You didn't know Abu Nazir's son?
你不认识阿布·纳齐尔的儿子
No.
不认识
And you did not conspire
你也没有
to assassinate the vice president?
合谋刺杀副总统
Of course I didn't.
我当然没有
I've got something I'd like you to watch.
我让你看一段视频
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士
I have a wife
我有妻子
and two kids,
和两个孩子
who I love.
我爱他们
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
By the time you watch this,
当你们看到这段录像的时候
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事
about what I've done.
我的所作所为
That's why I wanted to explain myself.
在此,我要为自己做一个解释
So that you'll know the truth.
以便让你们知道真相
On May 19, 2003,
在2003年5月19日
as part of a two-man sniper team
身为解放伊拉克行动中
serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom...
一个二人狙击小队的一员...
Let him suck on that.
够他喝一壶的
Neatly done.
干得漂亮
When the tape ends, we'll let him stew for a while.
等带子播完,让他煎熬一会儿
No sleep.
没觉睡
...where I was held captive
我在那里被关押了
for more than eight years.
八年多
What hotel?
哪家酒店
I'm not sure.
我不知道
For how long?
住多久
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Are you guys getting a divorce?
你们要离婚吗
No, we're...
不,我们...
we're just giving each other some breathing room.
我们只想给对方一些自由空间
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means we're trying
意思是我们
very hard to work things out.
正在努力解决问题
Work what out?
解决什么问题
Our problems.
我们的问题
I'll see you guys at 5:00.
我会在五点钟过来接你们
It's pizza night.
晚上有披萨吃哦
Is Dad really coming back?
爸爸真的还会回来吗
Yeah, he's coming back.
会,他会回来的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know, Chris.
因为我知道,克里斯
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Who broke his heart?
谁伤了他的心
My Mother.
我妈妈
What'd she do? Throw away his Xbox?
她干嘛了,把他游戏机扔了
No, she, uh, threw our father out of the house.
没,她把我们老爸扫地出门了
My Mother does that once a month.
我妈每月都发作一次
My Dad sleeps in the guest wing for a week,
让我爸在白宫客房睡一星期
she swears she's done with him for good,
还发誓受够他了
next thing I know,
然后一转眼
they're drinking Martinis and listening to My Fair Lady.
俩人又伴着《窈窕淑女》一起喝着马提尼
My therapist says it's pretty common, but...
我的心理医生说这很普遍,但是...
You have a therapist?
你还看心理医生
I had a therapist.
看过
Once.
一次
So, um,
那个...
I talked to Xander.
我跟亚历山大谈过了
Home guy?
青梅竹马那位
Yeah, well,
对
the former home guy.
已经是过去时了
Take me out tonight?
今晚约会啊
Okay.
好啊
How about a movie?
看电影怎么样
Once Upon a Time in America is playing at Dupont Circle.
杜邦环岛上映《美国往事》呢
Sergio Leone.
塞吉欧·李昂尼导的
I have absolutely no idea who that is.
我压根没听说过这人
He's a great Italian filmmaker
他曾是位优秀的意大利电影人
who specializes in wide-screen agony.
专长是在大荧幕上展现人的疾苦
What do you mean, he's not answering his phone?
你说他不接电话是什么意思
He has to answer his phone, he's a congressman.
他必须要接电话,他可是国会议员
He can't just disappear.
不能就这么消失
What about his wife?
他老婆呢
She's not answering, either?
也不接电话吗
Jesus.
天啊
Greg Merriles, did I pronounce that right?
格雷格·梅尔莉斯,我发音对吗
Yes. My name is David Estes.
对,我是大卫·埃斯蒂斯
I work for the Central Intelligence Agency.
在中央情报局工作
I know who you are, sir.
我知道你是谁,长官
Congressman Brody is helping us out on a matter
布洛迪议员正在帮我们处理
of national security.
一起国家安全事件
He is?
是吗
It's imperative that no one, including his family,
任何人不得询问他为何失踪
questions his absence.
包括其家人
How long will he be helping you?
他要帮你们多久呢
A few days. A few days?
几天吧,几天啊
That's going to be tricky. His-his schedule's jam-packed.
那就不好办了,他的行程满得要死
Committee meetings, uh, interviews galore.
委员会会议,一堆访谈
He's at the Vice President's beck and call.
对副总统的召唤要随叫随到
I think the safest thing would be to say that he has the flu.
我想最好说他患流感了
There's a nasty strain going around right now.
时下正是病毒肆虐的季节
Tell anybody who asks he's staying at the Ashford.
有人问起来就说他住在阿什福德
Why would he be staying at the Ashford?
为什么非要说他住在阿什福德
He and his wife are in the middle of a conjugal spat.
他和他老婆之间有点不愉快
That's actually the truth.
这倒是真事
It is? Huh.
是吗
Why don't I know that?
我怎么不知道
Just reassure her that he's fine,
你就让她放心,说他很好
that his doctor has seen him and that all will be well.
医生看过了,很快就能康复
Call me if there's a problem.
有问题的话打给我
Hey, this is Nicholas Brody.
我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Please leave a message.
请留言
Brody, it's me.
布洛迪,是我
Call me back.
回我电话
Listen to this.
听听这个
Brody, it's me again.
布洛迪,又是我
Please call me back.
给我回个电话吧
The kids are freaked.
孩子们都吓坏了
I'm freaked, to be honest.
老实说,我也吓坏了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
She's called three times.
她打了三次电话
So, what do you say we start over?
我们再来一遍如何
Who was Issa?
埃撒是谁
Abu Nazir's son.
阿布·纳齐尔的儿子
Not your guard?
不是你的守卫
No. In fact, you knew Issa.
不,其实你认识埃萨
He was your student. You taught him English.
他是你的学生,你教他英文
Yes.
对
And you came to love him as if he were your own son.
然后你逐渐喜欢上他,视如己出
Yes, I did.
是这样
He was killed in a drone strike
他死于无人机轰炸
ordered by the highest levels of government.
是政府最高层下的令
He was killed in a drone strike
他死于无人机轰炸
ordered by the vice president of the United States.
是堂堂美国副总统下的令
Who you called a war criminal.
所以你称他为战犯
Because he is.
他就是战犯
Truth is,
事实是
you returned from captivity in Iraq intent on killing him.
你从伊拉克被囚回来就是为刺杀他
Yes.
没错
Which is why, on the morning of December 17,
正因如此,在12月17日早晨
wearing a suicide vest,
你身披自杀式背心
you conspired to get yourself next to the vice president
你与人共谋用计进入国务院避难室
in the State Department panic room.
以便近身副总统
No.
不是
What do you mean, no?
你说"不是"是什么意思
I wasn't wearing a vest.
我没穿炸弹背心
I made a tape. That's all.
只是录了视频,仅此而已
You're lying to me again.
你还骗我
I was fucked-up.
当时我不太清醒
I was angry.
怒火冲天
But ask yourself, what really happened?
但你想想,真出事了吗
Nothing.
没吧
Nothing?
还没
Tell that to Elizabeth Gaines
把你这番鬼话
and the two Secret Service agents who lost their lives
说给伊利莎白·盖恩斯和牺牲在国务院门前的
on the steps of the State Department.
那两名特勤听听
I had nothing to do with that.
我与此无关
Do you really expect anyone to believe that
你觉得看过视频后还有人
after watching this?
信你这套吗
Believe what you want.
爱信不信
No bomb went off.
反正没有炸弹爆炸
I killed no one.
我也没杀人
You've got nothing on me.
你没有我的任何把柄
No real evidence at all.
根本没有真正的证据
Do you really want to do this?
你真想这样吗
What?
怎样
This.
这样
Play games.
耍花枪
Because I can play, too.
因为我也会
What do you think Jessica will say
你觉得杰西卡会怎么想
when I show her your confession?
要是我把你录的视频给她看的话
I think she'll be glad I didn't go through with it.
她会为我终止行动而高兴
I think she'll understand that I was unhinged
她会理解我是一时糊涂
by everything that's been done to me,
因为在我身上发生的那些事
everything I've been through.
因为我的那番经历
She's a very understanding woman.
她很体贴人意
And... Dana?
那丹娜呢
Is she as understanding?
她也一样体贴吗
What about Chris?
还有克里斯
How old is he now?
他几岁了
12?
十二岁
What do you think the rest of their lives will look like?
你认为他们以后的日子会变成什么样
My dad, the jihadist murderer.
我老爸是伊斯兰恐怖分子
I'll take my chances.
我宁愿冒这个险
Go ahead and show them.
去吧,去让他们看吧
We know Abu Nazir is going to hit us
我们知道阿布·纳齐尔准备袭击美国
in retaliation for Israel's bombing of Iranian nuclear sites.
为了报复以色列轰炸伊朗核设施
You were part of his American terrorist cell.
而你就是其在美的恐怖组织一员
No, I wasn't.
我不是
When is the strike going to occur?
袭击是什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
What's the target?
目标是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What... is the target?
目标是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
That jog your memory, you fucking asshole?
这下能想起来了吧,你个王八蛋
Jesus fucking Christ!
我的老天爷
When's the attack?!
袭击是什么时候
Talk, you motherfucker!
说啊,你他妈的
You will talk to me, Brody, goddamn it.
你大爷的,老子看你不说
Get the fuck off of me!
都他妈放开我
What the fuck is the matter with you?!
你他妈是怎么回事
This is my interrogation!
这是我的审讯
Get him out of here.
把他弄出去
Brody, I will fuck you. Fuck you!
布洛迪,操你妈的,操
We should go. No, I'm not going anywhere.
我们走吧,我哪也不去
I can do this, Saul.
我没问题的,索尔
It's my turn.
该我上场了
I'm sure he isn't here.
我确定他不在这里
He hasn't been around since yesterday.
昨天就没见到他
I just want to see for myself. Of course.
我想亲自确认下,没问题
Yesterday.
昨天的报纸
Hi, Betsy. Is Greg there?
贝西,格雷格在吗
What's up?
怎么了
I'm at the Ashford.
我在阿什福德酒店
No Brody, no flu.
布洛迪不在,流感也是胡扯
I even brought him chicken noodle soup.
我还给他带了鸡汤面
Ugh. Not there? Really? Are you sure?
他不在,真的吗,你确定
Yeah, I'm sure. So where is he?
我确定,他在哪里
Well, don't worry. I'll find him.
别担心,我会找到他的
You do that, and you tell him to call me.
那你去找,然后让他打电话给我
As you can see here, here and here,
你们看,这里,这里,还有这里
Israeli jets weren't able to penetrate the deeper bunkers.
以色列战斗机无法攻击到更深处的地堡
The Iranians hardened the roof
伊朗人用钢筋混凝土
with reinforced concrete, and then they covered it with...
坚固了屋顶,他们还用...
Estes.
我是埃斯蒂斯
She knows.
她知道了
Who is this?
你是哪位
Greg Merriles.
格雷格·梅尔莉斯
Jessica Brody is all over my ass looking for her husband.
杰西卡·布洛迪在追问我她丈夫的下落
She knows I'm bullshitting her.
她知道我在敷衍她
Uh, we need a little more time.
我们还需要一点时间
Let me speak to Brody.
让我和布洛迪说话
He's busy right now.
他现在很忙
I'll wait.
我可以等
I'll have him call you back.
我会让他给你回电的
Fuck.
操
You broke my heart, you know.
你伤透了我的心
Was that easy for you?
这对你来说很容易吗
Was that fun?
有趣吗
Because of you, I questioned my own sanity.
因为你,我怀疑自己疯了
I had myself committed to a mental institution.
我去了精神病院
I lost my job, too.
还丢了工作
I lost my place in the world.
我失去了我的归宿
I lost everything.
我失去了所有
I just told Estes the truth.
我只是把事实告诉了埃斯蒂斯
You were harassing my family.
你在骚扰我的家庭
The truth?
事实
Bullshit.
屁话
You came this close to blowing him into a million pieces.
你只差一点就把他炸成豆腐渣了
Did you tell him that?
你告诉过他这点吗
I didn't wear a bomb.
我没有穿炸弹背心
Did you even think about me when you went to Estes?
你去找埃斯蒂斯时有没有想起过我
Tell me you at least felt a... a pang of regret,
告诉我,你有没有哪怕一丁点后悔
a teeny little sliver of guilt.
或者一毫厘的愧疚感
You said before that I'm obsessed with you.
你之前说,我痴恋着你
You really think that?
你真那么想吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
So it's a one-way street?
那只是我一厢情愿
You have no feelings for me?
你对我毫无感觉对吧
Go ahead. I'm a big girl. I can take it.
说啊,我很坚强,承受得起
Come on, Brody.
说啊,布洛迪
Look me in the eye and tell me
看着我,亲口告诉我
you felt nothing up in that cabin.
在那个小木屋里,你一点也不曾心动
I'm sorry I hurt you.
抱歉我伤害了你
"Hurt" doesn't quite cover it.
何止"伤害"
So did you? Did you...
你有没有,你...
did you feel anything?
有没有心动过
Oh, for Christ's sake, Carrie, we were playing each other.
天啊,卡莉,我们只是逢场作戏
No, I wasn't.
不,我没有
Not the whole time, anyway.
总之,我没有一直做戏
I-I remember thinking I was exactly where I belonged.
我当时情真意切,以为自己找到了归宿
I know what you're doing.
我清楚你在做什么
And it's not going to work.
但是这没用
I'm just happy to be talking to you again.
我很高兴又和你说上话
Are you thirsty?
你渴吗
Water, please?
水,谢谢
What you did with the knife,
你用刀刺穿他的手
losing your temper
大发雷霆...
that was all theater?
都是演戏吧
Wasn't it?
是吗
Every good cop needs a bad cop.
每个好警察都需要个坏警察配合
What the fuck is she doing?
他妈的她在干什么
Just listen.
听着就好
Alone at last.
终于单独在一起了
Here, let me get these off you.
来,我帮你解开手铐
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事情吗
I have a choice?
我有选择吗
You said up at the cabin that you didn't have anyone to talk to.
你在小木屋说你找不到人倾诉心事
Did you... did you ever find anybody?
那你...后来你找到谁了吗
A friend?
朋友
A therapist?
心理医生
No.
没
You never went back to that support group, did you?
你再也没回去参加那个互助小组,对吧
No. Why?
是的,为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
People always ask me about the war.
人们总问我战争是什么样
You know...
你懂的
was it as bad as everyone says?
是不是像别人说的那么恐怖
I-I never know what to tell them.
我从来都不知道怎么回答
"My interpreter was burned alive
"我的翻译被活活烧死
and then hung from a bridge"?
尸体被挂在一座桥上"
No one survives intact.
没人能毫发无伤地走过战争
No.
是的
Do you still have nightmares?
你还会做噩梦吗
Sometimes I shake uncontrollably
有的时候我会无法控制地发抖
for no reason at all.
没有任何原因
So what do you say...
那么你会怎么说呢
when people ask you what it was like over there?
人们问你那里是什么情形的话
As little as possible.
说得越少越好
But if they insist?
如果他们纠缠不放呢
I lie.
我就说谎
Tell them stories they want to hear.
讲些他们爱听的故事
It's the lies that undo us.
是谎言毁掉了我们
It's the lies we think we need to survive.
我们以为只有不断说谎才能活下去
When was the last time you told the truth?
你最近一次说真话是什么时候
About five minutes ago
差不多五分钟前
when I said I didn't wear a bomb.
我说我没有穿炸弹背心
You never wore a bomb?
你没穿过炸弹背心吗
No.
没有
But you did make a suicide tape.
但你录下了遗言
Who did you give it to?
你把录像给谁了
I didn't give it to anyone.
谁都没给
I threw it in the trash.
我把它当垃圾扔了
And yet it wound up in Beirut
而录像却落到了贝鲁特的
in a Hezbollah commander's house?
一个真主党指挥官的家里吗
See? You're drowning in lies.
看,你沉溺在谎言中无法自拔
I'm surprised you can even keep them straight anymore.
你竟然还能面不改色地说谎
Walden lied to the whole fucking world
无人机袭击那件事
about the drone strike! Yes, he did.
瓦尔登对全世界说了谎,是的
But you're not like him, are you?
但你和他不一样,是吗
You're not a monster. No.
你不是恶魔,不是
Are you sure you're not a monster, Brody?
你确定你不是恶魔吗,布洛迪
I'm sure.
我确定
But Abu Nazir is.
但阿布·纳齐尔是
His pattern is to target innocent civilians
他一向对无辜平民下手
and inflict mass casualties.
造成巨大伤亡
Kenya, 1998, a busy marketplace.
肯尼亚, 1988年,繁忙的市场
Madrid, 2004, a packed commuter train.
马德里, 2004年,满载乘客的列车
Last spring, a department store in Amsterdam.
去年春天,阿姆斯特丹的百货商场
He doesn't strike soldiers
他不袭击士兵
and high-ranking murderers like Walden.
不袭击像瓦尔登这样位高权重的杀人犯
He kills wives...
他杀的都是妻子...
and children.
和孩子
Danas and...Chrises and
许许多多的丹娜,克里斯
Jessicas.
和杰西卡
I know that you think that he was kind to you,
我知道你觉得他对你很好
that he saved you, but the truth is...
他拯救了你,但事实是...
he systematically pulled you apart, Brody...
他在有计划地把你撕开,布洛迪
piece by piece
一片一片
until there was nothing left but pain.
直到你的生命里只剩下痛苦
And then he relieved the pain
然后他缓解你的痛苦
and he put you back together again as someone else.
再把你组到一起,让你成为另一个人
He gave you a boy to love,
他让你在男孩身上倾尽自己的爱
and then that other monster, Walden,
然后另一个魔鬼,瓦尔登
took that boy away.
夺走了那男孩
Between the two of them, they made your life a misery.
他们俩把你的生活搞得非常痛苦
Wouldn't it be a relief to stop lying?
结束谎言难道不是种解脱吗
For instance, if I stopped lying,
例如,要我说真话
I could say to you, "Brody...
我会对你说,布洛迪
"I want you to leave your wife and children
我想你离开你的妻儿
and be with me."
和我在一起
There, I said it.
瞧,我说出来了
I'm still alive.
我还活着
It feels good.
感觉真好
Try it.
试一下
You're a good man, Brody.
布洛迪,你是一个好人
You're a good man...
你是一个好人
because you didn't explode the vest you were wearing.
因为你没有引爆身上的炸弹
Right?
对吗
I wasn't wearing a vest.
我没有穿炸弹背心
You decided not to kill those people.
你决定放那些人一马
You decided to let Walden live.
你决定让瓦尔登活着
Even Walden.
连瓦尔登你都放过
Dana called you, didn't she?
丹娜给你打过电话,对吗
While you were there in the panic room with Walden.
你和瓦尔登共处在避难室时
She used my cell.
她用的是我的手机
What did she say?
她说什么了
She asked me to come home.
她要我回家
I said I would.
我说我会的
And I did.
而且我做到了
It was hearing Dana's voice
听见丹娜的声音时
that changed your mind, wasn't it?
你改变了主意,是吗
She asked you to come home, and you did.
她要你回家,你做到了
Why?
为什么
Maybe because...
可能是因为
Maybe because you suddenly understood
可能因为你突然意识到
that killing yourself and ruining Dana's life
就算牺牲自己,毁了丹娜的生活
wouldn't bring Issa back.
埃萨也不会复活
Maybe because you knew then
可能因为你意识到
how much you loved your own child.
你是那么的爱自己的孩子
Maybe because you were just sick of death.
可能因为你只是不喜欢死亡
That's the Brody I'm talking to.
那才是和我谈话的布洛迪
That's the Brody that knows the difference
他知道战争与恐怖主义
between warfare and terrorism.
之间的区别
That's the Brody I met up in that cabin.
那才是我在小木屋里碰到的布洛迪
That's the Brody I fell in love with.
那才是我爱上的布洛迪
What is Abu Nazir's plan?
阿布·纳齐尔的计划是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But there is a plan, right?
但确实有个计划,对吗
To attack America?
袭击美国
Yes.
对
Who does know the plan?
那谁知道这个计划
Uh, Roya Hammad, maybe. I'm not sure.
可能是罗亚·哈玛迪,我不确定
Roya Hammad?
罗亚·哈玛迪
Who gave you the suicide vest?
谁给你那件自杀式炸弹背心
A tailor from Gettysburg in Pennsylvania.
宾夕法尼亚州葛底斯堡的一个裁缝
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Bassel something.
巴塞尔什么来着
Is there anyone else in Nazir's network
你有联系过纳齐尔情报网里的
that you've had contact with?
其他人吗
There was Afzal Hamid.
埃弗扎·哈米德
Al Zahrani, the... Saudi attache?
阿尔·扎赫拉尼,沙特大使
And Tom Walker.
还有汤姆·沃克
All dead.
都死了
All dead.
都死了
We need you to call your wife.
你要回电你妻子
Reassure her that you're okay.
让她知道你没事
That you'll be home...
今晚,稍晚的时候
later tonight.
你会回家
When's Finn picking you up?
芬什么时候来接你
Soon.
很快
Are you excited?
兴奋吗
It's just a date, Mom.
只是个约会,老妈
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's me.
是我
Brody.
布洛迪
Just checking in.
跟你报下平安
How are you?
你好吗
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Looking for some answers.
寻找一些答案
Did you find any?
那找到了吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的,找到了
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样
They miss their father.
他们思念父亲
We need to talk, Brody.
我们得谈谈,布洛迪
I'll come by the house.
我会回家来
When?
什么时候
Tonight.
今晚
Jess, don't worry.
别担心,杰西
We're going to be fine.
我们会好起来的
Your father's coming home.
你们的父亲要回来了
Sure he is.
必须的
Okay.
好了
Easy.
小心
Well, you look nice.
瞧我的漂亮女儿
I combed my hair.
我就梳了个头
Well, then you look beautiful.
这样看起来很漂亮
Did you tell Xander you're seeing Finn?
亚历山大知道你在跟芬约会吗
Yeah, I-I told him.
我跟他讲了
I figured it would just be too creepy otherwise.
不然的话太别扭了
Or just be wrong otherwise.
瞒着他是不对的
I'm proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
It is kind of weird, though.
还是感觉怪怪的
I mean, me dating the boss's son.
我跟老板的孩子约会
It's not weird at all.
一点都不怪
Anyway, Vice President Walden isn't Dad's boss exactly.
况且,瓦尔登副总统也不是你爸爸的老板
They're colleagues.
他们是同事
I'm sorry about all the confusion.
抱歉让你摸不到头脑
I know your dad and I are supposed to be the grown-ups.
我和你爸爸应该表现得像成年人
It's... whatever.
无所谓了
Dad changed over there.
爸爸在那边的时候变了
They did something to him.
他们对他做过什么
They did.
没错
There he is.
他来了
Hi, Mrs. Brody.
你好,布洛迪夫人
Hi, Finn.
你好,芬
Get her back safe and sound.
记得把她安全送回来
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Brody, we need to go over your options.
布洛迪,我们得看一下你有什么选择
Here's what you're facing:
可能会有两种
a trial with all the attendant publicity,
一场备受公众瞩目的庭审
followed by a long prison sentence.
然后是漫长的狱中生活
You'll bring dishonor and shame to yourself,
你会让你自己
the Marine Corps,
海军陆战队
the country and your family.
你的国家和家庭一起颜面扫地
Or...
或者
you help us, and all of that goes away.
你帮我们,所有这些一笔勾销
Help you how?
怎么帮你们
We send you back into the world as if nothing happened.
我们当什么都没发生过,放你回去
You help us figure out what Abu Nazir's plan is.
你要帮我们弄清楚阿布·纳齐尔的计划
No trial?
不用审判吗
No charges, no trial.
不起诉,不审判
Jess and the kids?
杰西和孩子们呢
They'll never know.
她们永远不会知道
You quit politics, move to the town of your choice
你告别政坛,搬到一个自己喜欢的小镇
somewhere far, far away.
一个遥远的地方
Immunity?
有豁免权吗
You guys don't have the power to give me that.
你们没有权力给我豁免权
You better hope we do.
你最好还是希望我们有
You okay?
你没事吧
Let's have some fun.
做点有趣的事吧
Hmm, fun.
有趣的事
You want to have some fun, huh?
想好玩点是吧
Oh, shit!
该死的
Faster.
再快点
Faster! Okay. All right.
再快点,好的
Yeah! Okay.
真棒,甩掉了
Stop! Finn, stop!
停下,芬,停车
Oh, fuck!
操
You got to turn around!
你快调头
You got to go back there!
你得回去
Fuck! Come on.
我操,快点
Dana, please! If anyone finds out about this, my life is over!
丹娜,拜托,被人发现我就完了
Well, we at least have to call 911!
至少应该报警啊
No. They can trace the call.
不行,他们能追踪来电
See? She's fine, Dana, okay?
看到了吗,她没事,丹娜
He's calling 911. There's nothing we can do about it.
他在报警,我们没什么可做的了
Finn, we almost killed someone!
芬尼,我们差点撞死人
Dana, I'm begging you, let's just get out of here.
丹娜,求你了,我们快离开这儿吧
My dad is the vice president of the United States.
我爸爸可是美国副总统
Oh, fuck me.
我操
Okay.
好吧
Go.
走
I assume you've spoken to Roya about me.
我想你已经跟罗亚说起过我了
She was the one who suggested I reestablish the relationship.
是她建议我与你重修旧好
Good.
很好
So if she comments on your absence,
如果她对你的缺席有微词
just tell her you were with me. With you?
就告诉她你跟我在一起,跟你在一起
Tell her we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
告诉她我们欲火焚身欲罢不能
The affair will be our cover going forward.
这段婚外情会是我们继续接触的幌子
If you need me for whatever reason,
如果需要我,不管什么原因
you just call and say you miss me.
就给我打电话说想我了
I'll do the same.
我也一样
We'll meet at my apartment.
然后在我公寓见
So Walden just stands there and gets elected president?
瓦尔登不会吹灰之力就能当选为总统了
He could lose.
他也可能当不上
Abu Nazir will find out I'm working for you.
阿布·纳齐尔会发现我在为你们工作
No, he won't. Not if we're careful.
不,不会的,只要我们小心行事
When he does, he'll go after my family.
一旦他发现,我的家人就会因其受害
That's how he operates.
那是他一贯的行事风格
We'll protect your family.
我们会保护你的家人
The last time I went on a bender
我上一次借酒消愁是因为
was when you went to the prom with Billy Birkbeck
陪你参加毕业舞会的是比利·伯克贝克
instead of me.
而不是我
I was 17 years old.
那时我十七岁
Where's your car?
你的车呢
I left it outside a bar in Fairfax.
丢在费尔法克斯一家酒吧外了
I took a cab.
我打车回来的
How's the flu?
感冒好了吗
Greg just made that up.
那是格雷格编的
Don't blame him. He was just doing his job.
别怪他,他只是在做自己的本职工作
I'd like your permission to come home.
希望你允许我回家
Okay.
好
But I need the truth, Brody.
但我要知道真相,布洛迪
That was the deal.
必须如此
If you want to come back,
如果你想回来
I need to know what is going on with you.
就得告诉我你到底是怎么回事
And don't give me any bullshit
还有,别再说
about a bender and Billy Birkbeck.
买醉或比利·伯克贝克之类的屁话了
No more secrets.
不许再有秘密
Can it wait until the morning?
能等到明天早上再说吗
No, it can't.
不能
Okay.
好吧
You're going to think this is a little crazy, Jess.
你可能会觉得这有些疯狂,杰西
I'm working for the CIA.
我为中情局工作
The CIA?
中情局
Yep.
对
Doing what?
做什么
Helping out on matters of national security.
事关国家安全的大事
Brody, if this is some more bullshit...
布洛迪,如果你又在鬼话连篇...
It's not.
不是
I swear to God.
我对天发誓
It's the truth.
这就是真相
I can't tell you any more right now.
我现在不能透露更多
I shouldn't have told you this much already.
其实这些我都不应该告诉你
You're home early.
你回来早了
What's the matter?
出什么事了
Nothing.
没事
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Are you back?
你回来住吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm back.
对,我回来了
Good night.
晚安