手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:达维娜突然患上重病

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The originals"

《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
I want you to help me take new orleans
我希望你帮我夺回新奥尔良
from under all of their noses,
让他们眼睁睁看着
and I have someone on the inside.
而且我有一个内应
I need something from you
我需要你的帮助
So that the witches can complete the harvest.
才能让女巫们完成收获祭
I need to consecrate the remains of a powerful witch.
我需要祭祀一名强大女巫的尸骨
Her name is Celeste Dubois.
她叫塞莱斯特?杜博
You and she have a friend in common.
你们应该有一个共同的朋友
Elijah.
以利亚
The harvest is incomplete,
仪式没有完成
and if they don't finish it, it's over.
如果没有完成,就都结束了
All our power will drain away.
我们的魔力都会逐渐消逝
Our magic fades.
我们的法力会消亡
Accept this offering as a sign of our faith.
接受祭品,以示吾等之信仰
Every girl who died
每一个死去的女孩
released her power onto the next.
会将她的力量释放到下一个女孩身上
When I was the last one,
我是最后一个
I suddenly had all of it.
所以我拥有了全部的力量
An artist, huh? That's cool.
还是个艺术家,挺不错
These drawings, what are they?
这些画,是什么
She called them evil.
她称之为邪恶
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Hello, Celeste.
你好,塞莱斯特
The italians call them strega.
意大利人称之为巫婆
The Yoruba of west Africa call them aje,
西非的约鲁巴人称之为阿约
meaning mother.
巫母的意思
Where my mother as from, they called them hexa,
我母亲故乡的人称之为黑客撒
and here we call them witch.
而我们则称其为女巫
Over the centuries, vampires have fought them
几个世纪以来,吸血鬼与女巫对战
and fought beside them,
也与女巫并肩作战
bedded them and burned them.
与其共寝,也将其烧杀
Whether adversary or ally,
不管是敌是友
and they have been a force to be reckoned with.
女巫都是吸血鬼不可小觑的力量
Their ancestral magic anchors this city.
他们祖上的魔力传到了这个地方
There's never been one allpowerful witch
世上从没有如此强大的女巫
until Davina.
直到达维娜的出现
Who is now tucked in
她现在就在走廊那一头
safe and sound down the hall under my protection.
在我的保护下,安然无恙
Your Celeste was quite beautiful
你的塞莱斯特真是漂亮
and a portent of evil according
也象征着邪恶
to our volatile artist in residence.
据我们这里的情绪不稳的画家所画
Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken
是,也许达维娜弄错了
what she calls evil for power.
把强大的能量当成邪恶
Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day,
毋庸置疑,塞莱斯特是当时及其强大的女巫
but she's been dead for over 200 years.
但她已经死了200多年了
I don't understand why all these sketches now.
我不明白现在这些为什么会有素描
Why does any witch do anything?
为什么女巫会做任何事情呢
Go away!
走开
Come on. You got to be starving.
别这样,你一定饿了
You haven't eaten since
你都没吃过东西,自从...
since your best friend killed my best friend?
自从你的好朋友杀了我的好朋友是吗
Davina, I'm sorry about
达维娜,对于提姆那孩子发生的事
what happened to this kid Tim.
我感到遗憾
I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did
我感到遗憾的是你不恨克劳斯的所作所为
or want to make him pay.
也不打算让他付出代价
He'll pay for
他总会为他的行为付出代价的
what he did one way or the other,
不管以什么方式
but right now, I just want to make peace with you.
但现在,我只是想跟你讲和
Why?
为什么
So we can be
这样我们就可以成为
one big happy frankenstein family?
快乐的自我毁灭的一家人吗
Well, that's going well.
进展得很顺利嘛
If you were trying to win the girl's trust,
如果你要赢得那女孩的信任
perhaps poisoning her one true love
或许毒死她最爱之人
was not the most splendid idea.
不是个那么好的方法
Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths
你还能找出更多不凑巧被我杀死的人
you'd like to wave in my face?
可以用来给我打脸吗
Give me a month.
给我一个月时间
I'll get you list.
我给你列张名单
Young, old, dead, or alive,
不管是老的少的,死的活的
witches are a pain in the ass.
女巫都是麻烦
Davina, Davina!
达维娜,达维娜
What's with all the racket?
怎么这么吵
Bloody hell.
我的天啊
Elijah?
以利亚
There's something you need to know.
有件事情你得知道
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Davina.
是达维娜
Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing?
你在玩什么把戏呢
I said disrupt the household,
我只说破坏这个家族
not destroy the whole city.
不是毁了整个城市
I didn't do it.
不是我干的
Not on purpose.
我不是故意的
II don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道我怎么了
This is madness.
这太疯狂了
How can a 16yearold girl
一个16岁的少女
shake the entire French quarter?
怎么能使整个法属区剧烈晃动
I seen her rock the church,
我见过她使教堂晃动
but I've never seen anything like this.
但我从没见过这样的事
How did you control her when she was in the attic?
她在阁楼的时候你怎么控制住她的
I didn't have to,
我不必控制她
but then I never killed her boyfriend.
那时我没有把他男朋友给杀了
Yes, yes. We've been over this part already.
是,关于这个我们不是已经翻篇了吗
The point is in her present state
现在问题是,以她现在的状态
she's useless as a tool against the witches.
她就是个无用的工具,无法对抗女巫
She's not a tool. Something's wrong with her.
她不是什么工具,她身体出问题了
She has too much power that she cannot control.
她体内能量超载,她控制不了
that much we already knew.
我们都知道那能量有多强大
But why is it manifesting itself
但是为什么这些能量
in such an aggressive manner?
会如此侵略性地自我外泄
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
This is witch business.
这是女巫问题
Let's ask a witch.
就找个女巫问问
You're going to see Sophie.
你要去找索菲
You don't have to eavesdrop.
你没必要偷听
I keep nothing from you.
我从来不瞒你任何事
Yeah. Well, I don't want to keep anything from you either,
是,我也不想隐瞒你任何事
and if you're going out to see Sophie,
如果你要出去见索菲
then there's something that you should know.
那么有件事我得告诉你
She called me and asked me for a favor.
她打电话给我,找我帮忙
She promised me that she would help
她跟我保证会帮我
break the curse that Marcel put on my people
打破马塞尔在我族人身上施的诅咒
in exchange for some information.
作为交换,我要给她提供一些信息
And I didn't think anything of it,
我本来没想那么多
but then Davina started doing those pictures of Celeste
但现在达维娜画了那些塞莱斯特的画
Whatever this is,
不管什么事
you have to tell me.
你必须告诉我
Sophie wanted to find Celeste's remains,
索菲想找到塞莱斯特的遗骸
so I...
所以我就...
went through your journals,
翻了你的日记
and I found out where you buried her,
找到了你埋葬她的位置
and then I told her.
然后把位置告诉她了
I know it was stupid and it was snoopy,
我知道我干了蠢事,且手段拙劣
And II should have just asked you.
我应该事先过问你
Please say something.
说句话好吗
Please.
求你了
She wanted to be left in peace.
她想死后可以求得安逸
When a witch's remains are consecrated,
当女巫的遗骸被供奉
that power fuels the rest of their community.
其能量会增进其他女巫的法力
Celeste did not want her remains to be found.
塞莱斯特不想别人找到她的遗骸
She made me promise to bury her
她让我答应她会把她埋在
where she would not be found.
不会被人发现的地方
You not only violated my privacy,
你不仅窥探了我的隐私
You have broken my promise to her.
还让我违背了自己的誓言
I thought they were just bones, Elijah.
我以为只是骨骸而已,以利亚
If you truly believed that,
你如果真是这么想
why didn't you ask me where to find her?
那为什么不亲自问我她在哪里
If that's dinner, I pass.
要今天就吃这个,那我免了
Sophie, where have you been?
索菲,你去哪了
Short answer grave robbing.
笼统说,盗墓去的
Stop whatever you're doing.
停下你手上的活儿
We need to find Davina.
我们要找达维娜了
I figured out a way to complete the harvest.
我找到了完成仪式的方法
What? How?
什么,怎么做
We need an elder to do it, right?
我们需要借一位长者之力,对吧
I figured out a way how to become one.
我知道怎么可以变成一个长者
Soph, you can't just become an elder.
索,你不可能变成长者的
That power has to be bestowed upon you
法力必须由其他长者
by the other elders, all of whom are dead.
传授给你,而她们都死了
Following my logic?
懂了吗
How about follow your history?
借鉴下前人的经验怎么样
I did research.
我查过了
In 1742,
一七四二年
there was a witch massacre
掀起了一场屠杀女巫的腥风
that wiped out all the elders,
所有的长者都死于那场屠杀
so they decided whoever consecrated the most powerful dead witch
所以他们决定女巫中谁能供奉
in the community became an elder.
已死最厉害的女巫,就能成长者
It worked for them.
她们成功了
Teeny flaw.
问题是
What powerful witch is even left for you to bury?
哪位厉害的女巫能轮到你来埋
Meet Celeste MarieHeline dubois,
认识下塞莱斯特?玛丽赫兰?杜博
Elijah Mikaelson's old lover.
以利亚?迈克尔森的老情人
She was drowned in 1821 for being a witch.
她在一八二一年因是女巫被淹死
He buried her, never told anyone where.
他埋了她,却从未告诉任何人在哪里
So how the hell did you find her?
那你究竟是怎么找到的
I bribed Hayley to read his journals,
我买通了海莉去翻他的日记
and then I dug her ass up
然后把她挖了出来
So I could consecrate her bones
这样我就可以供奉她的遗骸
and absorb her power.
吸取她的能量
That's not disrespectful.
你还真一点都不失礼啊
Yeah? Well, we only have a couple more weeks
不然呢,我们只有几周
to complete the harvest.
去完成仪式了
Soph, I'm aware of our deadline, but
索,我知道时间不多了,但是...
And if we fail,
如果我们失败了
the witches are done for in this town.
女巫在这座城市就玩儿完了
Our power will fade for good.
我们就永远没有法力了
Those girls sacrificed will never resurrect.
那些死去的女孩也不会复活
My niece will never come back.
我的侄女也不会
If digging up some creepy old bones means i get Monique back,
如果挖出些瘆人的骨头能让莫妮可复活
I don't care about anything else.
我才管不了那么多呢
I happen to care.
我却得管
You're coming with me.
跟我来
So you have stolen the remains
你偷的正是
of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months.
达维娜画了数月的人的遗骸
Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?
能解释下其中惊人的巧合吗
I can't. I didn't even know
我解释不了,我一直都不知道
who Celeste Dubois was until I
塞莱斯特?杜博是谁直到我...
Was that Davina?
是达维娜吗
Charming little habit she's developed.
她最近养成的好习惯
And the earthquake I felt today?
那今天的地震呢
Also Davina,
也是达维娜
and she's taken to vomiting dirt.
而且她好上了呕土
Oh. We have a huge problem.
我们麻烦大了
I thought that we had more time,
我以为时间还充裕
but we need to complete the harvest now.
但看来必须马上完成仪式
Said the desperate witch conveniently.
正中你意你当然说得轻巧了
I'm serious. That earthquake you just felt
我说真的,这地震正是
a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us.
我们即将大难临头的征兆
Why should we believe you?
我们凭什么信你
You've met Davina, you know her story,
你见过达维娜,知道她的事情
For months now, she's been holding
数月来,她身上一直
all the power of the 3 girls sacrificed
汇聚着在仪式上牺牲的
in the harvest ritual,
其他三个女孩的力量
A force that was meant to flow through her
那股力量会从她体内流出
and back into the earth.
回归大地
One person was never meant to hold that much power.
一个人是不可能控制住那么强大的力量的
It's tearing her apart,
这会把她毁掉的
and it will take us down with it.
也会毁掉我们
We need to prepare.
我们必须开始准备
According to Sophie Deveraux,
照索菲?德弗罗所言
as Davina selfdestructs,
达维娜在自毁
she'll cycle through 4 stages
她会经历四个阶段
that represent the 4 elements
其代表了组成仪式的
that bound together the harvest.
四个基本元素
The earthquake? Yes.
地震算吗,是的
Earth stage comes first.
土是第一元素
Then comes wind, and since each stage
接着是风,随着每个阶段
is more intense than the last,
逐个变得剧烈
Let's just say you'll blow the roof off this place.
你将把整个地方都掀了
The after the wind is water.
风之后是水
Rain, flood. How bad?
雨,洪水,能有多糟
Quite bad actually,
非常糟糕
but that's not the worst of it.
但不是最糟的
The last stage is fire,
最后是火
and since it's the last...
因为是最后一个阶段
It will be by far the worst.
它将是最严重的
But I didn't take over this town
但我可不想看到这个城市
to watch it burn to the ground.
在我手上化为灰烬
You can stop this, right?
你可以遏制住,对吧
Yes, but you're not gonna like how.
可以,但你不会待见我的方法
They want to complete the harvest.
他们要完成仪式
No! The witches say you'll be resurrected.
不行,女巫说你会复活
They're liars!
她们说谎
They'll say anything to get what they want
她们为了得到想要的口不择言
Just like Marcel, just like you.
和马塞尔一样,和你一样
Davina, you may think that I don't care about you,
达维娜,你可能觉得我不在乎你
but you're wrong.
但你错了
I know what it's like to have your life stripped away from you
我知道因为别人犯的错
because of other people's bad decisions.
而要过着被剥夺自由的生活是什么滋味
How do you think I became a vampire?
你觉得我怎么变成吸血鬼的
You've convinced my siblings.
你说服了我的家人
You have yet to convince us.
但还没说服我们
We don't have time to waste.
我们没时间了
The first sign's already come and gone.
第一个预示已经过去
So fix her.
那就治好她
She can't be fixed.
她已经治不好了
Whatwhat is that?
那,那是什么
The more upset you become,
你情绪越激动
the faster you deteriorate.
情况会越快恶化
I compelled up some sedative.
我通过意念控制拿到了一些镇定剂
No, no, no!
不,不要
We keep you calm,
只要你保持冷静
we keep you alive Davina.
就能继续活着,达维娜
Stop! She can't be saved.
住手,她已经治不好了
This will not stop at the earth sign,
这事不会止于地震预示
and if you wait it out,
如果一直等下去
you immortals will be the only ones left to argue about it.
这个地球上最后剩下的只有你们
No! Please!
不,不要
No! Please!
不,不要啊
Nooo!
不要
Convinced now?
你们现在信了吗
We sedated her too heavily.
镇定剂的药量太多了
Well, if this is her sedated,
如果这是她镇定的样子
I'd hate to see her otherwise.
其他样子我真不敢想象
We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed.
我们都同意达维娜必须牺牲
There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads
没必要再让她这么闹腾下去
in the meantime.
搞得天翻地覆
No way! You're not touching her!
不行,我不许你碰她
Ok. I'll let you have that one.
好吧,那一拳算我让你的
Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm
马塞尔,我也很不希望达维娜受伤
less than I, but there is no scenario here
但是这件事
in which we simply wait this out.
不是等待能解决的
She's going to die.
她会死
According to Sophie,
说这话的女巫
the witch who screwed over everybody here.
把大家都玩弄得很惨
The harvest was working before it was stopped.
她说收获祭确实起了作用,直到被中断
If a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux
索菲本不信这一切
can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected,
现在都能相信这些女孩可以重生
then I, also, am a believer.
那我也选择相信
I saved Davina from the harvest,
在收获祭上我救下了达维娜
and now you want me to just hand her over?
现在你却叫我把她拱手相让
Do you think that I'm happy about this?
你难道觉得我愿意吗
If the witches complete the harvest,
如果女巫们完成了收获祭
not only do they regain their power.
她们不仅会重新得到魔力
We lose our weapon against them.
我们也会失去对付她们的武器
The earthquake I was willing to chalk up
地震,我可以理解为
to hideous coincidence,
是可怕的巧合
but these winds?
可这些风呢
If Davina is not sacrificed,
如果达维娜不牺牲
then every inch of earth that shook,
刚刚颤抖过的每一寸大地
everything blowing about now
现在刮起的每一粒砂石
will soon be drenched in water
都会被洪水淹没
and consumed by fire.
被烈火吞噬
Oh! Now you care about the city.
是吗,现在你知道在乎这个城市了
We ought to. We built it.
我们本该如此,毕竟是由我们建立的
And we all saw it burnt to the ground twice.
我们都曾两次目睹这里被夷为平地
I will not let that happen again.
我不会再让那样的事发生
Do I make myself clear?
我说清楚了吗
Yeah.
清楚了
Yeah.
再清楚不过
Not a people person, are you, Niklaus?
你不怎么喜欢人类,是吗,尼克劳斯
Nonsense. I love people.
胡说,我最爱人类了
Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones
现在我就去警告那几个比较杰出的人类
in case the weather gets out of hand.
以防状况真的一发不可收拾
If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatique,
如果你喜欢做外交官
perhaps you'd like to come along.
也可以跟我一起去
No. Soon Sophie Deveraux
不,索菲?德弗罗
shall be consecrating Celeste's remains,
很快就会献祭塞莱斯特的遗体
and though her actions are reprehensible,
尽管她的行为是对死者的极大冒犯
still I should pay my respects.
我还是应该去表示悼念
Hey. Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
Just on my way out.
正打算出去
Which one of us is the people person again?
我们俩谁比较亲民来着
Fat lot of good that will do.
这事还真是对你们百利而无一害
I don't really have time to socialize.
我可没时间跟你寒暄
Good. Neither do I.
很好,我也一样
When you're done burying your witchy bits on sacred ground,
等你摆弄完那些骨头后
are you prepared to perform the harvest?
你准备好进行收获祭了吗
You do realize you have to slit a girl's throat,
你知道的吧,你得割一个女孩的喉
a very sweet girl as it turns out.
而她是一个很可爱的女孩
If it means I get my niece Monique back,
如果这样能够换回我的侄女莫妮可
I can handle anything.
我什么都做得出来
Why are you really here?
你来这的真正目的是什么
When all this is done,
一切结束之后
after Davina is resurrected
达维娜将重生
and the witches get their power back,
女巫们的力量也将恢复
You'll have a decision to make.
那时你将要作出一个决定
Enlighten me.
洗耳恭听
A witch at her full power can trade body blows
一个拥有全部法力的女巫可以
with a vampire punch for punch.
与一个吸血鬼势均力敌
Believe me, I know.
相信我,我知道
So do I.
我也知道
Be nice to have a fair fight for a change.
能跟吸血鬼公平对抗的感觉一定不错
Well, fair only gets you so far, luv.
公平可帮不了你什么,亲爱的
Clever gets you further.
有聪明的头脑才能笑到最后
After this, Marcel will still be here,
这事结束后,马塞尔仍在这里
and so will Klaus,
克劳斯也是
and you know better than
他们的手段有多卑鄙
anyone that those two don't fight fair.
你比任何人都清楚
You are going to need an original on your side,
你会需要一名始祖吸血鬼站在你这边的
and I'm gonna need a witch on mine
如果想让他们不再掌权
if we're gonna stop those two from running things.
我也正好需要一名女巫
Am I missing something?
我是听错了吗
Why would you side with me?
你为什么要跟我结盟
Sometimes, what's more important
有时候,重要的
is not who you're siding with
并不是盟友是谁
but who you're siding against.
而是你们是否有共同的敌人
No, no!
不,不要
Let go of me! Stop it!
放开我,别这样
I got you. I got you right here.
有我在,我会保护你
Hey. Klaus said not to.
克劳斯说不要动她
I'm done caring what Klaus says.
我受够了对他唯命是从
You don't have to be here for this.
你没必要来这里
It's gonna take some time
索菲要准备献祭
for Sophie to prepare for her consecration.
还需要一段时间
I have time.
我有时间
I owe her this.
这是我欠她的
Care to elaborate why?
你想说说原因吗
Have you ever experienced something
你有没有经历过一些事
so...
非常
profound and wonderful that when it was taken from you
美妙无比,刻骨铭心,可一旦失去
your life felt unbearable?
你连呼吸都变得艰难
Yes, I have felt that,
我知道那种感觉
and I've got the scars to prove it.
我知道那种痛是什么滋味
I believe that when you love someone
我相信当你深爱着一个人
and that person loves you in return
而那人也同样爱你
you're uniquely vulnerable.
你会变得格外脆弱
They have a power
他们有一种特殊的力量
to hurt you that's like nothing else.
能将你伤得体无完肤
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
He's taken the girl.
他把那女孩带走了
Who has?
谁带走了她
Bloody, bloody Marcel!
那个该死的马塞尔
And you wanted to run off and start a life
真不敢相信你曾想过跟这种
with this back stabber.
出卖朋友的人私奔
Says the man who was shacking up with him
就在事发前两秒
not two seconds before all this went down.
你不是还跟他鬼混在一起吗
Ok. We need to divide and conquer
如果想找到他们
if we're gonna stand a chance.
我们必须分头行动
He could have gone anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Well, I'm here with Sabine.
我正和萨宾在一起
Perhaps we could try a locator spell?
或许我们可以试试用定位咒
I'll talk to the priest.
我去牧师那看看
They might even be at the church.
他们说不定正在教堂
It's the last place we'd think to look for them, right?
毕竟这是我们最不可能去搜索的地方
Ok. You check the church,
行,你去搜索教堂
I'll check... everywhere else.
我去搜索...其它地方
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was gonna take these to the...
我正准备把这些带给...
If you say, "Bayou,"
如果你要说"河口"
I will find a nice comfy dungeon and throw you in it.
我现在就找个舒适的地牢把你锁起来
This is not the night to be out there.
今晚可不是能让你随便外出的时候
For anyone.
对所有人来说都是
But some people don't have a choice.
但有些人别无选择
Right.
好吧
Grab that lot and come with me.
把这些拿上跟我走
I consecrate these bones to the earth.
吾将此遗骸献与大地
Ancestors, hear me.
先祖英灵,听吾召唤
I consecrate these bones to the earth.
吾将此遗骸献与大地
Ancestors, hear me.
先祖英灵,听吾召唤
This isn't working.
这不管用
She's nowhere to be found.
一点她的踪迹都没有吗
No. It's more like she's everywhere.
不,应该是说她无处不在
She's hemorrhaging magic.
她的法力正在四处蔓延
That means we have less time than we thought.
这意味着我们的时间不多了
We have got to find her.
我们一定要找到她
I have no clue where she is.
但我完全不知道她在哪里
Please concentrate.
请你集中精力
Try again.
再试一次
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I don't believe you!
我不相信
You want to kill me just like everyone else.
你和他们一样,都想杀死我
I'm the one who put a protection spell on you, D.
是我在你身上下了保护咒,达维娜
That's why Tim's dead and you're not.
所以提姆死了,你却能活下来
And before you throw me again,
在你再把我扔出去之前,先听我说
if I had know anything was gonna happen to your friend,
如果我知道你的朋友会遭遇不测
I would have protected him, too.
我也会一样保护他的
You're the one who saved me?
是你救了我吗
Yeah, but now the witch who did the spell
是的,但如今帮我下咒的女巫
is in league with the rest of them,
已经与他们结成了同盟
so I had to take you away.
所以我只能选择带你离开那里
So you could use me as a weapon?
这样好让我继续当你的武器吗
I'm trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保证你的安全
Davina, look at me.
达维娜,看着我
I messed up.
是我搞砸了
All this power that you have,
你的这些能力
it gave me an advantage.
确实带给我许多优势
It helped me punish the witches,
它让我得以惩罚那些女巫
and it let me run the city,
也让我统治这个城市
and I let that mean too much.
我渐渐被它蒙蔽了理智
All right, but that's over with now.
但这一切都过去了
One survivor to another,
我们都是幸存者
all I want to do is keep you alive, I swear.
我发誓,现在我只想保证你的安全
I'm scared.
我好害怕
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道自己是怎么了
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
We'll fix this.
我们会解决这一切的
You won't let them hurt me?
你不会让他们伤害我
No. Nobody's gonna touch you.
不会的,没人能伤你分毫
We still haven't gone through
之前你给我们的供给
all that you've already provided, Klaus.
还绰绰有余呢,克劳斯
Well, this newest bit isn't from me.
这些不是我带来的
That's very kind of you.
你真是个善良的人
Hayley.
我叫海莉
And these people are?
这些人是
I asked Father Kieran to give them shelter.
我让基兰神父给他们提供庇护
He suffers from an incessant desire to do good.
他总是抑制不住自己想做善事的欲望
But now I need you to be useful.
但现在是时候发挥你的作用了
Marcel and Davina have disappeared.
马塞尔和达维娜失踪了
I assume from the stupefied look on your face
从你这副愚蠢的表情看来
they haven't sought refuge in your attic.
他们应该没躲在你的阁楼里
No. Those days are gone.
没有,那都是过去的事了
Then energize your resources.
那就充分利用你的资源
I don't need to remind you
我不需要提醒你
how important it is they be found.
找到他们有多重要吧
Yes.
我明白
These people, they're werewolves,
这些人,他们都是狼人
and the priest, he said that you donated the food.
牧师说是你向他们提供的食物
You're helping them?
你在帮助他们吗
They're not your werewolves.
他们不是你的族人
They're my clan.
而是我的
From very far back.
都是许久以前的事了
They've fallen upon hard times,
如今他们没落了
and their plight has brought out
或许他们的困境激发出了
the philanthropist in me.
我人性中善良的一面
What can I say?
我能说什么
Must be Elijah's influence.
一定是以利亚影响了我
What do you mean your clan?
什么叫做你的族人
The blood that runs in their veins
他们和我的血管里
runs in mine.
流着同样的血液
And in our child's.
还有你肚里的孩子也是
This family gets more complicated by the second.
这个家庭真是越来越复杂了
Listen, Hayley,
听着,海莉
word of advice when dealing with Elijah.
给你一句与以利亚相处的忠告
Don't do as I do.
别跟我一样
Just apologize.
直接道歉就好
He's accomplished in many things,
尽管他取得了许多成就
but he is a master of forgiveness.
但他最擅长的,是饶恕
Ok.
接近了
Oh, ok. She's somewhere near the river.
找到了,她在河边
I can't be more specific.
没办法更精确了
It's something. It's a start.
也算有进展了,是个开始
It didn't work.
不起作用
I tried to consecrate her
我试图祭献她
and absorb her magic,
吸取她的法力
but there's nothing there.
但什么都没有
I don't understand.
我不明白
A witch's magic is infused in her bones
女巫的法力在祭献前
until consecrated.
都会蕴藏在遗骨中
Well, then someone's already taken it
那一定是已经有人吸收了那些法力
because there's nothing there.
因为那里什么都没有
Has to be another way.
一定有别的办法
There is no other way.
没有别的办法
Unless you know of some superpowerful
除非你还知道有其他
dead which whose bones were never consecrated,
超级女巫的遗骨没被祭献过
it's over.
都结束了
There is someone else actually.
确实还有别人
My mother.
我母亲
It's taken 1,000 years,
虽然用了一千年
but you've finally gone mad.
但你终究还是疯了
Our own mother?
我们的母亲
Yes, our beloved mother,
是,我们深爱的母亲
who Niklaus has
就是被尼克劳斯
affectionately placed in a coffin in his basement,
充满爱意地放在地下室棺材里的那个母亲
not daggered but quite dead.
虽然没插匕首,但是也死的很透彻
Well, she did try to kill us all.
她确实曾经试图杀了我们
Well, I say we put her to use and put her to rest
那我们这次就再最后利用一下她
once and for all.
再让她安息吧
Now if we bury our mother on land owned
如果我们现在把我们的母亲
by one of her descendents,
埋在她后裔所拥有的土地中
she becomes a New Orleans witch,
她就成了一个新奥尔良的女巫
and we as her family share in that ancestral magic.
所以作为家人我们也可以共享她的法力
We're vampires, Elijah.
我们是吸血鬼,以利亚
We can't practice magic
因此我们不能施法
or own property for that matter.
也没办法拥有土地
Yes. With regard to practicing magic...
没错,关于施法的问题
That's where I come in.
我来解决
After they bury their mother,
在他们埋葬了母亲以后
They can channel all her power to me.
他们可以把她所有法力传递给我
Only hitch is as conduits of Esther's magic,
只是由于需要传递埃丝特的法力
they need to participate in the harvest.
他们必须参与收获祭
And as for owning property...
至于拥有土地
Not all of our mother's descendents are dead.
我们母亲的后裔也没有都死光
The baby.
孩子
The baby.
那个孩子
The parish tax assessor's office
教区税务稽核办公室
is just steps outside of the quarter.
离这里不远
Hayley now holds the title to the plantation.
庄园现在在海莉名下
So if we bury our mother there
所以如果我们把母亲埋在那里
and we consecrate those grounds,
然后在那片土地祭献
we can finish the harvest ritual.
我们就可以完成收获祭仪式
You're a bit of a mad genius, Elijah.
你有时真是太聪明了,以利亚
Count me in.
算我一份
Am I the only one thinking?
难道我是唯一有理智的人吗
Our mother was the most powerful witch in history.
我们的母亲是史上最强大的女巫
If we bury her, we hand that power
如果我们埋葬了她,就等于把她的力量
to our enemies to use against us.
拱手送给了我们的敌人
Given our circumstances,
鉴于现在这种情况
I hardly see that we have a choice, Rebekah.
我们也没有什么别的选择了,丽贝卡
I don't know why I bother.
我也不知道我在纠结什么
You two will just do what you want anyway.
反正你们还是会按照自己的意愿行事
No. Our decision must be unanimous.
不,我们大家必须意见一致
This is not a democracy.
这不是民主决策的时候
You're quite right.
你说的很对
This is family.
这关乎我们整个家族
Water. The next sign's begun. Rebekah?
水,下一个预示开始了,丽贝卡
Kill a demon today, face the devil tomorrow.
兵来将挡,水来土掩吧
Count me in.
算我一份
Well, this is no family reunion without our mother.
没有咱们母亲怎么能算家庭聚会呢
I'll fetch her.
我去把她请过来
So much for your grand schemes
你利用达维娜复仇的宏伟计划
of using Davina for revenge.
就到此为止了吗
Survival first,
生存第一
plots to overthrow my brother second.
推翻我的兄弟第二
Where would Marcel hide something precious to him?
马塞尔会把珍贵的东西藏在哪里
You think I'm just gonna offer that up
你觉得我会把这个秘密拱手相让
so you can leave me here to rot?
让后让自己留在这里腐烂吗
Water runs downhill.
水往低处流
You think I have to have drowned before
你觉得我以前没有溺过水吗
to know how much that will suck.
不知道那有多痛苦吗
Fire kills vampires, Thierry.
火还会杀死吸血鬼呢,蒂埃里
You think burning to ash will be pleasant?
你觉得灰飞烟灭就好受了吗
Look. I am not forsaking you.
听着,我没有放弃你
I promise to live up to my end of the deal.
我答应你一定会信守承诺
I'll get you out of here when all of this is done.
等一切都结束我一定会让你出来的
Just tell me where Marcel would go.
告诉我马塞尔会去哪里
There's a place by the docks.
码头附近有个地方
If I can just wait it out a few more weeks...
如果我能再等几周
Help me, please.
帮帮我,求你了
I will, and when it's over,
我会的,等这一切都结束
I'll do what I should have done
我会做我早该做的事
get you out of town.
把你送出城
I had a dream that Tim wasn't dead.
我做了个梦,提姆没死
He played a song that he wrote for me,
他演奏了一首为我写的歌
and he kissed me,
还亲了我
and we were just normal.
我们就是普通人
That sounds like a beautiful dream.
听起来是个美梦
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
But it was just a dream.
但那只是个梦
Get out!
出去
This is killing her.
这会要了她的命
Your stubbornness will mean her death.
你的顽固会害死她的
I promised her I'd fight for her.
我答应过她会为她而战
I'm not breaking that promise.
我不会言而无信的
No one is asking you not to fight.
没人叫你停止战斗
You're the only family that this girl has.
你是这个女孩唯一的家人
You owe it to her to fight for her to live.
为她而战是你欠她的
Did you find them?
你找到他们了吗
Will he bring her?
他会带她来吗
He'll bring her.
他会的
Are you ready to do this?
你们准备好这么做了吗
Always and forever.
永远在一起
It's done.
结束了
Marcel, it's ok.
马塞尔,没事的
No. I failed you.
不,我辜负了你
I'll die whether I do this or not.
不管是否这么做,我都会死
I mean, now the only option is
现在唯一的区别就是
is whether I take everyone with me.
是否要让所有人为我陪葬
If you look at it that way,
如果这么想的话
it's kind of selfish not to do it.
不这么做真的有点自私
There has to be another way.
一定还有别的办法
This is not how it ends.
不该是这样的结局
And if it is...
如果是这样
If this is all I have,
如果这就是我的一生
I've had a lot.
那我拥有的已经太多了
I had Monique, and I had Tim...
我有莫妮可,我有提姆
And I had someone who fought for me
还有你从认识我的那刻开始
from the moment you met me.
就一直坚定地守护着我
Ah, Davina.
达维娜
Most people don't get that
许多人即使活到100岁
even if they live to be 100.
都得不到这一切
Marcel, I'm ready.
马塞尔,我准备好了
Fire.
Do you believe in the harvest?
你相信收获祭吗
I believe.
我相信
After the harvest comes the reaping.
收获之后将迎来收割
Their sacrifices made and accepted,
她们已献祭并被接受
we call upon our elders
我们召唤长者
to resurrect your chosen ones.
复活被选中者
We call upon our elders
我们召唤长者
to resurrect your chosen ones.
复活被选中者
Resurrect your chosen ones.
复活被选中者
Please.
拜托
I beg.
我请求你们
That won't bring her back, you know?
这样也不能让她起死回生,你知道吗
This is your fault.
这是你的错
I should have never let you anywhere near her.
我就不应该让你接近她
Marcel
马塞尔
This city was fine before you came.
在你来这里之前,这个城市一切都很好
We were fine!
我们都很好
Davina was safe! She was in control!
达维娜很安全,她将自己控制的很好
If you hadn't gotten her worked up,
如果你没有惹她生气
if you hadn't killed that boy!
如果你没有杀了那个男孩
My condolences the girl is gone,
对她的死亡我深感哀悼
but don't lose perspective.
但是不要失去理智
We still have our community.
我们还有自己的社区
The vampires of this town
这座小镇所有的吸血鬼
I don't care about the vampires!
我根本不在乎这些吸血鬼
She is dead!
她死了
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You may think I know nothing of your grief,
你也许觉得我一点都不了解你的痛苦
but you are wrong.
但是你错了
In the days after I fled this city,
在我离开这座城市之后的日子里
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
It was years before I could speak your name
好几年我都无法提及你的名字
so keenly did I feel that loss.
那种失去的感觉格外强烈
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'mI'm sorry.
很遗憾
Are you ready to forgive me yet?
你打算原谅我了吗
It's not that easy, Hayley.
没那么容易的,海莉
Elijah, I was wrong to go through your journals,
以利亚,我不该偷看你的日记
I was wrong to tell Sophie about Celeste,
我不该告诉索菲关于塞莱斯特的事
but after everything that happened today,
但是在经历过今天这一切之后
I don't know why we can't see past this.
我不明白为什么我们不能翻过这一页
And you of all people should know why.
在所有人中,你最该知道为什么
During my fever in the bayou,
当我在河口高烧不退的时侯
you were inside my mind.
你看到了我的内心
You know what Celeste means to me.
你知道塞莱斯特对我来说意味着什么
Don't you mean meant to you?
难道不是曾经意味着什么吗
No. Do you have any idea how rare love is?
不是,你是否知道爱是多么稀有的情感
In a thousand years, I have found it but twice,
在一千年里,我拥有过两次
and when I have, I have honored it.
一旦我拥有,我就会好好珍惜
I know what a promise means to you, Elijah,
我知道承诺对你来说意味着什么,以利亚
but you made it 200 years ago.
但那是200年前的承诺了
I live in the now.
而我就活在现在
If I feel something,
如果我确实感受到了什么
I act.
我会马上行动
If I want something, I take it.
如果我真的渴望什么,我会主动争取
I won't choose the dead over the living,
我不会宁选逝者放弃生者
so why are you?
而你为什么要这样呢
I'm sorry, Elijah.
抱歉,以利亚
This whole thing was doomed
这一切从一开始
from the start, you know?
就已注定是个悲剧
Yes, we saved the city,
是的,我们拯救了这个城市
and I'm not complaining about the witches
当然,女巫们失去了法力
losing their power,
也是件好事
but this did not go down the way I thought it would.
但这的确不是我预想的结局
You surprised me, though.
尽管如此,你还是让我刮目相看
You were quite resourceful today.
你现在非常足智多谋
How did you find them down at the docks?
你是怎么在码头找到他们的
You're not the only one with clever little spies
要知道在法属区,可不止你一个人
in the quarter, Nik.
在这里安插了间谍,尼克
Sometimes I think I don't give you your due, little sister.
有时我真觉得自己低估了你,妹妹
I knew Elijah's plan was mad,
我知道以利亚的计划很疯狂
but I really thought it would work.
但是我真的以为那会管用
So did I.
我也是
I was sure Davina would survive.
我真以为达维娜会活下来
There was so much life in her.
她是个充满活力的小姑娘
What about the power?
那些法力呢
4 were supposed to rise, and none did.
四人本该重生,但一个都没有
Where did all that power go?
那些法力去哪了
Why are we here?
我们为什么在这里
Someone brought us forth.
有人召集了我们
Who?
是谁
I did.
是我
Sabine! What's the meaning of this?
萨宾,这是为什么
Bastiana, I've had to endure people
巴斯蒂安娜,这一年来
calling me "Sabine" for almost a year now.
我都得忍受人们叫我"萨宾"
I'd appreciate it if you'd call me
如果你能叫我的真实姓名
by my real name
我会很感激的
Celeste.
叫我塞莱斯特

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disaster [di'zɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 灾难

联想记忆
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的

联想记忆
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
ally [ə'lai]

想一想再看

n. 同盟者,同盟国,伙伴
v. (使)结盟,

 
democracy [di'mɔkrəsi]

想一想再看

n. 民主,民主制,民主国家

联想记忆
drenched [drentʃd]

想一想再看

adj. 湿透的 动词drench的过去式和过去分词形式

 
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 绝望的,不顾一切的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。