手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 新闻编辑室 > 新闻编辑室第二季 > 正文

新闻编辑室第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 911事件的录音

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

People are mad at him Charlie.

大家都很生他的气,查理
There are boycotts and protestors
我们受到抗议和抵制
but that's not the point. What is the point?
但这不是关键,什么是关键
The point is I'm not who I used to be right now.
关键是我现在不同以前了
Did you give away an interview with Romney?
你刚刚放弃了与罗姆尼的访谈机会吗
You know exactly how fucked up it is that you gave it away
你就这么放弃,真是差劲到了极点
and that you gave it to a girl you like.
你还把它给了一个你喜欢的女孩
Your father was an abusive alcoholic.
你父亲经常酒后伤人吗
He hit you? Look he didn't hit anybody
他打你了吗,我有能力还击后,
once I was old enough to hit him back.
他就再没打过谁
What do we do now?
现在怎么办
A preposterous stroke of luck has to occur.
只能盼着行大运了
A guy down at OWS was telling
OWS有个男的
a campfire story about working for an NGO.
讲过一个篝火故事,说他曾为一家NGO工作
He wrote a report that
他写了一篇报道
said US troops were using chemical weapons.
提到美军使用化学武器
What happened to her in Africa?
她在非洲遇到了什么事
She went out on a story.
她去报道一则新闻
It got real very fast
结果现实一下子砸在了她身上
and she came back a little messed up.
她回来时心里比较乱
She better get unmessed up in a hurry.
她可得赶快平复一下
If what happened to her happened to you
如果你遇上了发生在她身上的事
you would sit in the middle of a room and cry forever.
你会坐在屋子里哭一辈子
Maggie? You're back.
玛姬,你回来了
seconds to VTR.
录影倒数15秒,15
Stand by rollin. Standing. Ready crane.
切换新号预备,准备好了,
The 911 call from Zimmerman. Ready 1.
齐默曼911报警电话,1号准备好了,
I'm talking to graphics. All cameras stand by.
我是在跟图像说,所有摄像机预备,
Billy you all set? What if the answer was no?
比利,你好了吗,如果我说没好呢,
I wouldn't be able to help you.
那我也帮不了你
Three two... rollin. 3 2 1
切换信号
seconds.
倒数10秒,10
In four three two...
倒数4 3 2
Good evening. I'm Will McAvoy.
晚上好,我是威尔·麦卡沃伊
And this is "News Night."
欢迎收看《晚间新闻》
New developments in Sanford Florida
佛罗里达州桑福德
in the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
崔凡·马丁被射杀一案的调查出现新进展
Jurors have reached a verdict today in the case of Dharun Ravi
达兰·拉威一案,今日陪审团做出裁决
a Rutgers student accused of spying on his roommate with a webcam.
这位罗格斯大学学生被控用网络摄像头监视其室友
And we'll return to the campaign trail
然后回到竞选相关报道
but we start with news from the Pentagon.
但首先播报来自五角大楼的新闻
Today for the first time
今天,军方首次
the military identified the soldier...
证实其士兵
Breaking. What is it?
有新闻,什么情况,
Syria. ...Staff Sergeant Robert Bales
叙利亚,参谋军士罗伯特·贝尔斯,
a 38yearold father of two.
38岁,两个孩子的父亲
But the released Sergeant Bales...
但是获释的罗伯特·贝尔斯军士
Two bombs have exploded in Damascus.
大马士革两颗炸弹爆炸
They were detonated simultaneously near government buildings.
是同时在政府大楼附近引爆的
Right now authorities are confirming 16 dead
现在当局证实有16人死亡
and 45 injured but those numbers are expected to rise.
45人受伤,但是伤亡人数应该还会上升
Rebels? Yeah.
叛军吗,是的,
Do you know that or are you guessing? I'm guessing.
你确实知道还是猜的,猜的,
Buy the footage and set up a window.
去弄到录像,找个间隙
We'll slide Tyler Clementi.
从泰勒·克莱蒙蒂那儿挤点时间出来
We go now to Bethany Lee at the Pentagon.
我们现在连线五角大楼的贝瑟妮·李
The State Department. Excuse me the Pentagon. Bethany.
美国国务院,抱歉,是五角大楼,贝瑟妮
Will? I mean Will. Sorry Will.
威尔,我是说威尔,抱歉,威尔
My dad called my cell during the rollin.
切换信号的时候我爸来电话了
Like he fucking doesn't know where I'm at at 8:00.
好像他不知道我八点在干什么似的
And Mac switch me God damn it.
还有,麦肯,妈蛋的,切掉我
I don't want to say this shit in front of a control room.
我不想当着控制室的人说这些话
Switch him.
切掉他
...last sunday walked into two nearby villages
上个周日,走进两个邻近的村庄,
and there shot or stabbed 16 people
在那儿开枪,刺死16人
nine of them children.
9人是儿童
What kind of military record did Sergeant Bales have?
贝尔斯军士的服役记录如何
According to his lawyer he had an exemplary military record.
据他的律师称,他服役期间表现优异
I'm not gonna fire you.
我不会开除你
She just told you that it's not her.
她刚刚才说那不是她
And I just told her that I'm not gonna fire her
而我刚刚告诉她说我不会开除她
She's got a contract. What are you talking about?
她可是有合同的,你在说什么啊
I'm glad you brought that up.
你提起来正好
"The anchor shall not commit any act..." It was Photoshopped.
主播人员不得做出任何,那是PS出来的,
It's her head on another woman's body.
把她脑袋安在别人身上了
"...into public disrepute contempt scandal or ridicule
造成恶劣影响,受到轻视,卷入丑闻或遭人嘲笑,
which might tend to reflect unfavorably on the network..."
而因此可能使电视台蒙受羞辱
She doesn't need to hear her morals clause!
她不用听你念她的道德条款
"...any sponsor of the program
任何节目的赞助人,
or any stations broadcasting the program."
或任何播放节目的电视台
Congratulations you checked all the boxes.
恭喜,你条条都满足
Are you deaf? Charlie.
你聋了吗,查理,
She just told you it's not her body Reese.
她刚刚说了那不是她的身体,里斯
Then she needs to stop wearing that fucking necklace Charlie.
那她就该别再戴那条死项链了,查理
It's the same one she's wearing in the pictures.
跟照片里的项链是一样的
The images have been scrutinized by not one
已经有三位图像专家
but three graphic experts who have reached identical conclusions.
仔细检查过,并且得出了一致的结论
Skin coloring is a match. The shadows are a match.
肤色相符,影子连贯
Is there a blending issue? No.
是否有混色问题,没有
The hue is a match. Pixelation is consistent throughout.
色度相符,像素均匀连续
Resolution is consistent throughout.
分辨率均匀连续
The size of the luma key Stop. It's me.
滤镜大小...别说了,是我,
I lied. I'm sorry.
我撒谎了,对不起
Yeah.
这就对了
Yeah?
什么事
Hang on.
稍等
Excuse me for a second.
失陪一下
He's here? He's in the lobby.
他来了,在大堂,
There are people here.
这儿有人呢
Go down there and take him somewhere until I say come up.
下去带他去别处,等我让你们上来
You sure? Yeah just take him somewhere.
确定,嗯,带他去别处,
Sorry. Sloan this wasn't a stalker
抱歉,斯隆,这不是跟踪狂,
pointing a camera through a peephole.
透过偷窥孔拍下来的
You posed for these. So what?
你摆了姿势,所以呢,
I understand. I didn't hear you.
我知道,我听不到,
I understand. I was seeing a man over Christmas
我知道,我圣诞节时跟一个男的约会
You don't have to explain.
你不用解释
I can't tell you how much I wish that were true.
要真这样就好了
But she has to explain enough for me
但她必须解释,让我知道
to be satisfied there aren't more of these out there.
没有其它这样的照片了
There are more.
还有其它的
Colonel yesterday President Karzai went to visit
上校,昨天卡尔扎伊总统前去拜访
the families of the victims of Sergeant Bales' attack.
贝尔斯军士所杀害平民的家人
Yes. And today he spoke with President Obama...
是的,今天他跟奥巴马总统谈话,
The Syria feed is coming in.
叙利亚的录像传过来了
Put it up on a monitor and dij it straight into the system.
放在显示屏上直接传入系统里
Copy that.
收到
...is speaking mainly to a domestic audience.
主要是针对国内的讲话
I'm sorry Colonel I'm not clear how Karzai's remarks
抱歉,上校,我不明白卡尔扎伊
could have been intended for a domestic audience
与美国总统的
when he was speaking on a
秘密通话
secure phone to the President of the United States.
怎么能针对国内
Syria's up. Right there. A phone call that included
叙利亚视频好了,在那儿,这是一段
senior members of both administrations Will.
两个国家元首间的谈话,威尔
Can you write some copy and keep it under 90 seconds?
你能写点文案,控制在90秒以下
I'll start to triage the bottom of the show.
我给插在节目最后
Are you doing anything? Yeah.
你现在忙吗,忙,
Remind me. I'm waiting for an email alert
什么事,等塞米诺尔郡,
from the Seminole County Sheriff's Department. Right.
警长办公室发来的邮件,啊,对了,
You sure? I just forgot Maggie.
真知道了吗,我就是忘了,玛姬,
Tess. Yeah?
特丝,什么事,
I just sent you bullets on the two bombs in Damascus.
我刚刚把大马士革两颗炸弹的信息发给你了
We need to keep it under 90 seconds.
得控制在90秒以下
You know the body counts are all over the place.
你知道伤亡人数报道差异很大
Some are saying it's 15 and some are saying it's 100.
有人说是15,有人说是100
You want to be that fuzzy?
就这么模糊地写吗
Write it hope that the numbers firm up
写吧,希望接下来45分钟内
in the next 45 minutes and hope it's closer to 15.
能确认数字,但愿比较接近15
Jim. Yeah?
吉姆,什么事,
We've got a situation.
有情况
There's a Syrian woman on the phone with me right now.
有个叙利亚女人正在电话上
She's calling from the W Hotel in Midtown.
她从市中心W酒店打来
She says her husband's trapped underneath.
她说她丈夫被困在了下面
One of the buildings? Yeah.
那些建筑中的一个吗,没错,
My name is Jim Harper ma'am.
我是吉姆·哈珀,女士
Are you the one in charge?
你是负责人吗
I am. Can you tell me what's happening?
我是,你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
My husband is alive and trapped under the concrete.
我的丈夫被压在钢筋水泥下,他还活着
All right. I understand.
好的,我明白
No one's trying to rescue anyone. He's alive.
目前没有人来救援,他还活着
When was the last time you spoke with your husband Mrs. Kouri?
你最后一次和丈夫通话是什么时候,卡奥利夫人
Right now. He's on the phone. He's calling me from under.
正通着话,他在线上,他在下面给我打的电话
He's on the phone with you?
他正在线上吗
No one is coming to rescue anyone.
根本没有人来救援
Can you forward that call to me?
你能把电话转接过来吗
Mrs. Kouri. Yes?
卡奥利夫人,什么事,
Can you forward that call to me?
你能把电话转接过来吗
You need to switch back to your husband's call go to your menu
你得切回与丈夫的通话,按下菜单键
Yes. Hello?
好的,喂,
Hello is someone there? Mr. Kouri?
喂,有人在听吗,卡奥利先生,
Yes I'm here thank God. Sir this is
是,是我,谢天谢地,先生,我是,
this is Jim Harper at Atlantis Cable News
我是美国新闻机构ACN的
an American news organization.
吉姆·哈珀
Your wife connected us. Tell me about your condition.
你妻子联系了我们,告诉我你的情况
My leg is crushed and I'm trapped.
我腿断了,困在下面
And that's inflamed President Karzai's desire
愤怒的卡尔扎伊总统要求
to limit NATO troops to major bases.
限制北约军队进入主要的基地
And he's also accused American officials President Karzai has
卡尔扎伊总统同时谴责美国官员
of not cooperating with a delegation
没有和受他任命的代表合作
he'd sent to investigate the killings...
调查这起杀戮事件
A woman's on the phone from the W.
有位女士从W酒店打来电话
She connected me to her husband who she says
她把电话转接给了她丈夫
is trapped under there who I've just spoken to.
她说他困在了下面,我刚和他通过话
They believe if it gets international coverage
他们认为若此事能受到国际媒体关注
Assad will hurry up.
阿萨德会快点去救人(叙利亚政治领导人)
The wife's at the W? Yeah.
妻子在W酒店,没错,
What did the husband say? He said "Thank God."
丈夫说了什么,他说"谢天谢地"
You want to let me do some good?
你想让我做件好事吗
Just be right.
做对为上
Colonel Stanley Owlen spokesman for CENTCOM in Afghanistan.
斯坦利·奥伦上校是驻阿富汗维和部队的发言人
Thank you for joining us. Pleasure.
感谢你能接受采访,实乃荣幸,
We'll keep following this story
随着贝尔斯上士一案的推进
as the case of Sergeant Bales continues.
我们将继续报道这条新闻
This is "News Night." We'll be back right after this.
这里是《晚间新闻》我们稍后继续
Out. 2:30 back.
切出,2分30秒后回来
What did your dad say? It wasn't my dad.
你父亲说什么了,不是他,
It was the guy who called the ambulance.
是叫救护车的好心人打来的
He was using my dad's phone.
他用的是我父亲的电话
What happened? I don't know it sounds like he collapsed.
他怎么了,不知道,可能是昏倒了,
Yes please in Lincoln the number
请帮我查一下林肯市
for the St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center.
圣伊丽莎白地方医疗中心的电话
And if you could connect me that would be Jesus.
如果能帮我转接,就...天啊
Yeah one of the hands took his phone and called me.
他抽出一只手拿起我爸的电话,然后打给我
I was the emergency contact. 1500 miles away.
我是他远在1500英里外的紧急联络人
Good evening. I'm looking for John McAvoy.
晚上好,我要找约翰·麦卡沃伊
He was brought into ER
他在...
about he should have just been brought in.
他应该刚被送进急诊室
Thank you. What do you think happened?
谢谢,你觉得是怎么回事,
7 o'clock Central Time? I think he was helping to bring in the cows
中部时间7点,他当时应该在把牛赶进牛栏里
which you're not supposed to do when you're 150 years
他那种年纪的人就不该...
Yes I'm calling about John McAvoy.
是的,我要找约翰·麦卡沃伊
He was brought in a few minutes ago. This is his son Will.
他几分钟前刚入院,我是他儿子威尔
What do you need? I just need to ask him about something
你有什么事,我想问他,
someone posted on Twitter. Can it wait?
一条推文的事情,能等吗,
Yeah. Neal hang on.
可以,尼尔,等等,
You think if I called back after 9:00
如果我在9点以后
I'm sorry 8:00 your time
对不起,你那边是8点
if I call back after 8:00
如果我在8点以后打给你
I might be able to speak to him?
我能否跟他说上话
I appreciate it. Thanks.
很好,谢谢
It's all right. They think he may have had a mild heart attack.
没事了,医护人员怀疑是轻微的心脏病发作
He's responding to a clot dissolving agent
溶血栓剂正在生效
and they got him in cardio running some tests.
他们给他安上了心电监护仪
Little mo' cardio. It's fine.
多做些检测,会没事的
What do you want to do? Whatever's next in the rundown.
你打算怎么办,跟着台本走,
What do you got Neal? Some bullshit on
你想问什么,尼尔,推特上的,
60 seconds. Some bullshit on Twitter.
还有60秒,推特上的一些废话
What did I do? I'll take care of it.
我又做了什么,我会处理好的,
What?!
快说
says I guess maybe @PepperBurke
我猜,@派博波克说
you were cold to her in a restaurant at lunch.
你在餐馆吃午饭时冷落她了
I have absolutely no idea who @PepperBurke is.
我根本不认识@派博波克
She's a writer for I don't care.
她是名作家,我不在乎,
Is this an emergency? No.
这是急事吗,不是,
Then I don't care. Clear the studio.
那我就不在乎,出去
Don't wait for the show to come down to call him.
别等到节目结束才挂给他
The race for the Republican presidential nomination...
共和党总统提名的角逐...
He consults for AIG
他是美国国际集团的顾问
and we'd been seeing each other about six weeks.
我们近六周来一直在约会
And he got a suite at the Mandarin Oriental for Christmas Eve.
平安夜时,他在文华东方酒店定了间套房
I bought him a camera a nice All right.
我给他买了个相机,一个好...好吧
a camera and we'd been drinking
相机,然后我们喝了点酒,
and he wanted me to pose and you know I did.
他想让我摆个姿势,我照做了
For fun. Just for us.
出于好玩,为了我俩
Last night I broke up with him.
昨晚我和他分手了
Have you heard of this website RevengePorn?
你听说过"复仇黄片"这个网站吗
I have now.
我现在知道了
Why can't she file for
她为什么不能
injunctive relief and get the pictures down?
申请禁令救济,把照片撤下来呢
The pictures are everywhere. They have their own Facebook page.
照片四处都是,他们都有Facebook专页
Then she sues for defamation. She posed for the pictures.
那她可以起诉他们诽谤,她自己摆的姿势,
Copyright. It was his camera.
版权呢,是男方的相机,
She gave it to him. He owns the pictures
相机是她送的,照片是他拍的
and it doesn't look to me
在我看来
like she was doing anything against her will.
她并非是被迫的
I wasn't.
我自愿的
Are you on TV tonight? Yeah in about two hours.
你今晚还有节目吗,是的,两小时后,
You're trending number one Sloan.
你荣登推特热门榜首了
What do you want to do?
你打算怎么做
Vice President Biden was in Toledo Ohio today
副总统拜登今天在俄亥俄州的托莱多
speaking to the UAW...
向全美汽车工人联合会发表演说
Neal. Yeah?
尼尔,什么事,
Can you unblock a number for me?
你能帮我去除电话号码的屏蔽吗
You can do it. How?
你自己能行,怎么做,
By listening when I taught you how to do it.
在我教你的时候认真听
Transfer the call to my line.
把电话转接到我这儿来
Alim are you still with me? Samirah?
阿里姆,你在听吗,萨米拉
Yes. I'm still here.
是的,我在听
We're working with authorities so hang in there and breathe.
我们在和有关部门沟通,坚持住,保持呼吸
All right. Okay.
好的,好了,
He talked up the American auto industry
他肯定了美国汽车行业的贡献
praised the president's convictions
赞扬了总统的主张
and repeatedly criticized the Republican candidates by name
反复地点名批评共和党候选人
accusing them of being out to protect the privileged.
指责他们企图维护特权阶级
Our philosophy
我们的理念
ours is one that values the workers
重视工人
and the success of a business.
重视商业的成功
bear
答案:
It values the middle class and the success of our economy.
重视中产阶级和经济的繁荣
Simply stated we're about promoting the private sector.
简而言之,我们旨在推进私营企业的发展
Jim it's in.
吉姆,录音来了
They're about protecting the privileged sector.
他们却要保护特权阶级
Download it. I'm sorry?
下载吧,什么
Download it. Download what?
下载,下载什么,
The 911 tapes. What does download mean?
报警录音,下载是什么意思,
Maggie. It's downloading.
玛姬,已经在下载了,
How long is the tape?
音频有多长
Four minutes and seven seconds.
四分零七秒
How long does that take to download?
下载需要多久
It really depends.
得看网速
All I want in the world is for you
这个世界上我最想要的就是
to be standing over my shoulder for the next 99%.
你能在剩下的99%时间里站在我身边
You're in luck. Neal.
你走运了,尼尔,
Yeah?
怎么了
Shit. I thought he was in a package.
该死,我以为他在录像呢
I'm in the shot. All right just be cool.
我被拍到了,没事,淡定
Okay you first. Can you shut up.
你先淡定,你能...闭嘴,
Can you block the site? I already did.
你能屏蔽这个网站吗,已经搞定了,
In the office? Yeah. Why can you block it everywhere?
在办公室里,对,你能到处屏蔽,
No. I didn't know.
不能,我之前不知道
How could I block it everywhere?
我怎么能到处屏蔽
You said never mind.
你说的...算了
Did you know there's an organization called
你知不知道有个组织名叫
The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence?
圣战精英正直女儿会
No.
不知道
What was that?
那是什么
WorldNetDaily has a reputable source
据《世界网络日报》一名可靠线人说
saying Simon Weingarden may have once accepted a speaking fee
西蒙·温佳顿可能有偿在
from The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence.
圣战精英正直女儿会的集会上讲话
You wouldn't have to pay me;
你不用付给我钱
I'd give anything to speak at one of those meetings.
我愿意付出一切在这届集会上讲话
Keeping in mind that WorldNetDaily
要记得《世界网络日报》(温佳顿为"圣战精英"代言)
reported that Obama murdered his gay lover
报道奥巴马谋杀了他的同志爱人
No he didn't murder him he had him murdered.
不,他没杀害他,是他雇人杀了他
And it wasn't his gay lover it was his husband.
而且那不是他的同志爱人,是他丈夫
So they got other facts wrong too? Yeah.
这么说他们把别的事实也搞错了,对,
Keeping that in mind what do you think
考虑到这些,你觉得
WorldNetDaily considers a reputable source?
《世界网络日报》是如何定义可靠的线人
In this case? Me.
这次,说的是我
I need to make a call.
我得去打个电话
While the president struck a somewhat sarcastic tone
尽管总统使用了某种挖苦的语气
the vice president pulled no punches
副总统却毫无保留
perhaps offering a preview of the
或许是为了提前展现...
Philip it's Don Keefer.
菲利普,我是唐·基佛
I just read a story on WND
我刚在《世界网络日报》读到了一则新闻
blind quoting a source who says Weingarden spoke
匿名引用了一个线人,说温佳顿
to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence
给圣战精英正直女儿会讲过话
and that group sounded oddly familiar to me.
奇怪的是,这个组织听着很熟悉
Could you call me back at the office?
你能回我办公室的电话吗
And if you call between 10:00 and 11:00 tell them I said
要是你在10点到11点回复,让他们
to put you through to the control room. We gotta fix this.
把你转接到控制室,我们得解决这个问题
What happened? Jesus!
发生了什么,天哪,
I'm sorry. I'm down here.
抱歉,我一直坐在这
It's all right.
没关系
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just hanging out. Grant's in my office.
随便坐会,格兰特在我办公室
Our office.
我们的办公室
You shouldn't be sharing an office anymore.
你不该跟别人共用办公室了
I don't mind.
我无所谓
I like Grant and he's usually in DC.
我喜欢格兰特,他经常在华盛顿
Brings his dog in sometimes.
有时候带他的狗来
Basset hound. Always looks very puzzled.
矮腿猎犬,总是看起来很迷茫
Just confounded.
就是很困惑
But working on it you know?
不过在努力理清头绪
Just everybody slow down
大家都放慢点脚步
and let me catch up 'cause I'm down here.
让我理清楚,因为我一直想不明白
There was no way to see this coming.
根本没有预料到会有这事
He was a really nice guy.
他人很好
Totally trusted him.
我很信任他
It's all right.
没事
...allowed to vote in partisan primaries
...被允许在党派初选中投票,
but not in presidential elections.
但却不能在总统竞选中投票
It's because everyone's downloading at the same time.
一定是因为大家都在下载
Yeah.
Hey I read Hallie's column yesterday.
对了,我昨天读了哈莉的专栏
On Sandra Fluke?
关于桑德拉·弗卢克的
That chick can write.
那个小妞挺能写的
I'll tell her you said so.
我会转告她
She knows who I am?
她知道我是谁
Sure. Yeah.
当然啊
Why wouldn't she?
她为什么不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
She does.
她知道你
How did it come up? You?
怎么提到的,你,
I'm just curious.
我就是好奇
I don't know. I'm sure I mentioned you
我也忘了,我肯定和她坐车的时候
when I was on the bus with her. Talked about everybody.
提到了你,提到了大家
Well tell her she's been on fire lately.
告诉她,她最近势头很猛
It's not hard to light her on fire with Sandra Fluke.
拿桑德拉·弗卢克激怒她很容易
She ain't the only one. Yeah.
又不是只有她一个,对,
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You don't think there's a little phony outrage?
你不觉得这个愤怒有点假
Really? Just a little? Little bit?
真的,一点都没有,
No.
没有
a little of the ol' "Hey how do you do?"
老套的"嗨,最近怎么样"
A little "Hey how's your uncle?"
再扯一点"嗨,你叔叔怎么样"
Texas twostep refried beans nothin'?
德克萨斯两步舞,炸豆泥,还不假
You think anyone else is getting it faster?
会不会有人下载得更快
Is everyone downloading it at the same speed
大家都在用同样的速度下载
or is CNN on the air with it already?
还是CNN已经在播了
Gary is anyone up yet with the 911 tape?
格雷,有没有人播911的录音带
No.
没有
Anyway I was glad for Hallie's piece about Sandra Fluke.
我很喜欢哈莉关于桑德拉·弗卢克的文章
And the two pieces that came before that about Sandra Fluke.
还有之前关于桑德拉·弗卢克的两篇文章
And I'm looking forward to her
我很期待她接下来的系列
upcoming series "White Men I Think I Hate Them."
"白人,我恨他们"
She writes about women's issues.
她讨论的是女性问题
Sexism. It's in the news right now.
性别歧视,现在新闻里正在播,
You say that like we can't help it.
你说的好像我们情不自禁
What can I tell you? I hit send it's in the news.
我能说什么,我点发送,这就是新闻了
Would you prefer nobody wrote about it?
你不希望有人写这个
No but can I show you something?
不是,我能让你看点东西吗
I didn't read it on her blog.
我不是在她博客上读到的
It was picked up by "The Huffington Post."
这是在《赫芬顿邮报》上发表的
She was very happy about that.
她对此很满意
And look to get to Hallie's piece
你看,为了看到哈莉写的
about the epidemic of sexism
关于性别歧视的史诗巨作
you have to scroll past two stories on side boobs
你得先浏览过两篇关于露乳的文章
"Six Things You Never Should Say To a Woman With Big Boobs"
《六件你永远不能跟大胸女人说的事情》
"Alicia Keys' Nip Slip" "Britney's Nip Slip"
《艾丽西亚·凯斯乳头走光》《布兰妮乳头走光》
"This Week In Nip Slips"
《本周乳头走光集合》
and "Scarlett Johansson's Busty Red Carpet Look a Distraction."
还有《斯嘉丽·约翰逊红毯露大胸分散注意》
A distraction from what they never say.
注意力被从哪分散了呢,没说
I think they were busy looking for sexism.
我觉得他们是在忙着找性别歧视证据
Can you go back to the download?
你能回到下载页面吗
17%
17%.
Polls close at 8:00 P.M. Eastern
民意调查截止时间为东部时间下午八点
and our full coverage begins at 5:00 here on ACN.
我们ACN的全方位报道会在5点开始
We'll be back after this.
稍后回来
We're out. Three minutes back.
切断信号,三分钟,
Yeah we're clear.
对,已切断信号
You wanted me?
你找我
What's the Twitter problem you started to talk to me about?
你跟我说的推特上的问题是啥
It seemed like Mac really didn't want me to bother you with it.
貌似麦肯不想让我拿这个烦你
She doesn't get to make that decision.
她可做不了这个决定
So please just tell me before she walks in here.
所以赶快在她进来之前告诉我
You ran into a woman in a restaurant at lunch Pepper Burke.
你今天中午在饭店碰到一个女人,叫派博·波克
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
She writes for the "Post."
她是《华盛顿邮报》的写手
What did I do? It sounds like you didn't recognize her.
我怎么了,貌似你没有认出来她,
I'm sure that's true.
这我倒是很肯定
"@WillMcAvoy blew me off at Smith&Wol." Steak? "
@威尔·麦卡沃伊在斯密斯沃尔牛排店无视了我"
Have you got the next packet? I didn't blow her off.
你拿到下一份新闻稿了吗,我没无视她,
"I was carrying two coffees. "
我当时拿着两杯咖啡,
Must have thought I was a waitress.
他一定觉得我是个服务员
He's not who he think he is
他完全不是他自己所想的那样
but exactly who we think he is."
却和我们所想一样"
Neal a woman walked up to me
尼尔,一个女人朝我走来问好
as I was leaving and said hello.
就在我要走的时候
And I said hello. What in the fuck?!
我也说了你好,闹哪样啊
What you got Sampat? Nothing.
你有什么新闻,桑帕特,没什么,
A woman on Twitter God damn it.
推特上有个女人...该死
Can we please settle who my boss is?
你们能不能告诉我谁是我领导
It's me. It's him. It's me. It's me.
是我,是他,是我,是我,
A woman says I snubbed her in a restaurant.
一个女人说我在饭店无视了她
Should we try to get that into the D block?
我们要把这事放进D板块吗
How many followers does she have? It doesn't matter.
她有多少个粉丝,这不重要,
She's got a few. And retweets?
有一些吧,转发呢,
Sure and it was also picked up by BuzzFeed. Come on!
有转发,而且上了BuzzFeed,拜托( BuzzFeed,新闻聚合类网站)
It should be obvious to you by now
到如今你应该很清楚
that fundamentally small people
那些平庸的小人物
are going to try to raise their profile by standing on your neck.
会骑在你的脖子上,以赚取名声
Could we have a second?
能让我和他单独说一会吗
Sure yeah. But then I need you. I'll be right there.
好,但我找你有事,马上来,
In the next break we're composing a response.
下次广告时,我们要写个回应
Neal. I don't get paid any extra when this happens
尼尔,出这种事我也不会多拿钱,
and it happens all the time and it's always me.
而这种事总是发生,每次都是我解决
One minute.
还有一分钟
I was polite to her. I swear to God.
我对她很礼貌,我发誓
Turn off your mic pack.
把你的麦克风关了
Nothing bad is gonna happen if you're kind to him right now.
现在对他好点对你没坏处
On the other hand if you make the other choice and you're wrong
但是,如果你不这么做而你错了
you will never be able to undo it.
你将永远无法改变这个错误
That's a scientific fact.
这是科学事实
I'm being kind MacKenzie.
我对他挺好,麦肯兹
What do you want me to do?
你到底想让我干什么
I'm supposed to call back at 9:00. Call his phone.
九点时我会给他回电,打他的电话,
He can't talk right now. Leave a message for him.
他现在没法说话,给他留言,
Just show him you called. He'll freak.
告诉他你打过电话了,他会惊喜的
I'm in the middle of In the next break.
我正在工作,下次进广告时,
He and I need to talk not just a message.
我和他需要好好谈谈,留言不管用
I know that but start with a message
我知道,但先留个言
so when it gets to the talk
这样当你们真正说话时
it doesn't start with "Why didn't you call me?"
他就不会问,"你为什么没打给我"
I'll do it in the next break.
下次广告休息时我就打
Good.
很好
I really do think tonight is one of those nights
我真的认为今晚你应该
when you should just do everything I tell you to do.
一切按我的要求做
How exactly would that be different from every other
那和以前有什么不一样吗
30 seconds.
还有30秒,
You're like his drug dealer on this stuff.
在这些事上,你就像他的毒贩子
The right response might not be a bad idea.
得体的回应或许是个好主意
It's gonna keep going for 24 hours.
这件事会继续传播24小时
She's gonna have to become a star by doing something
如果她想出名,必须自己做点实事
or sleeping with someone. I wanted you to see something.
或者跟别人上床,我想让你看这个,
When Pepper Burke tweeted
当派博·波克发推特时
I'm gonna kill you tonight.
今晚我要杀了你
No this isn't that. She used the hashtag "News Night."
不是这个,她用了《晚间新闻》的标签
So I was looking at other tweets with our hashtag
我看了其他有这个标签的推特条目
and this one was posted six minutes ago
这一条是六分钟前
from our hair and makeup room.
在我们的化妆间里发的
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
I'll talk to him when I can.
我有空时会跟他谈
I know this isn't your fault but I really do hate you anyway.
我知道这不是你的错,但我就是讨厌你
I don't care that it's irrational. It is what it is.
我不管这是不是不理智,我就是讨厌你
Tonight I root for your failure.
我希望今晚你会搞砸
In three two...
三,二
Today the Obama administration reaffirmed its commitment
今天,奥巴马政府重申了
to a federal mandate that women's health insurance plans...
其对联邦授权的女性医疗保险方案的承诺
Thank you. Get in here.
谢谢,快进来
Charlie Skinner at ACN
ACN的查理·斯金纳
I will not help you with your sleeper cell.
我不会帮你建立潜伏小组的
Get in. How you doing?
进来,你最近可好,
You really think you should be spotted coming to see me?
你不介意过来见我时被人认出来吗
I'm a press liaison for the ONI.
我是海军情报处的新闻联络员
Why do you treat me like a secret agent?
你为什么把我当成特工对待
you're a fucking secret agent. No.
因为你就是特工,不, 'Cause
You know you are. I am not.
你自己心里清楚,我不是,
You're a ghost.
你神出鬼没
I work in public affairs at Naval Intelligence.
我在海军情报处公共事务部门工作
You're a fucking spook and you know it.
你就是间谍,你自己知道
I don't know if you're with us or Mossad.
我不确定你是我们的人还是摩萨德的人(摩萨德,以色列情报组织)
I'm not Mossad. I'm compromised now.
我不是摩萨德的人,现在我暴露了,
You got anything to drink? Yeah.
你有酒吗,有,
And you know what else? Every time you see me
你知道吗,每次你来找我
it's about something stupid.
都是因为一些蠢事
That's just hurtful.
这话太伤人了
Everybody else comes and says please
其他人过来都会说,拜托
report where the missile landed
请你们只报道导弹的着陆地点
but not where it was launched.
不要报道发射地点
And that makes sense to me.
我可以理解他们的想法
With you it's please don't report
而你呢,居然不肯让我报道
that we're building a computer center in the mountains of Utah.
我军在犹他州山区里建了一个计算机中心
That's not a stupid ask.
这个要求不蠢啊
What do you care if people know that
你干嘛在乎民众知不知道
the Navy's building a computer center outside Provo?
海军在普罗沃城外建了个计算机中心
They might make fun of us. Why?
民众会嘲笑我们,为什么,
It's hot there in the summer and computers get hot
那地方夏天很热,计算机温度会很高
and people say we're stupid don't know what we're doing.
人们会说我们蠢,没有专业素养
When the truth is the Navy has an
但事实上,我们海军
excellent track record of knowing what it's doing.
长久以来都显示了极高的专业素养
We saw the potential in Mav and Goose
我们发现了马弗和古斯的潜能
and we sent them to Miramar
派他们娶了米拉玛
which I don't think the Air Force would have done.
我觉得空军就不会那么干
And you've got the Roswell crowd that's gonna say
而且罗斯韦尔的那帮人会说(罗斯韦尔,史上一着名UFO事件发生地)
it's a rec center for Mormon aliens.
那其实是摩门外星人的娱乐中心
Is it? I've already said too much.
到底是不是,我已经透露太多了,
You've got four
你们有四个
25000squarefoot rooms full of servers
25000平方英尺的房间来放服务器
1.7 million gallons of coolant a day
每天使用170万加仑冷却液,
and you want to hold yottabytes of data.
你们想存储以尧字节计算的数据(一尧字节=一亿亿亿字节)
I do not have the first earthly idea
我完全没有概念
what a yottabyte of data is
一尧字节数据是多少
but the kids downstairs
但楼下的年轻人告诉我
tell me it's equal to 500 quintillion pages of text.
这等于500百京页文字(一百京=10的18次方)
Did not know what a quintillion was
我本来也不知道一百京是多少
so I found out and it's a lot.
然后我就去查了,结果是非常非常多
Have our enemies produced a yottabyte's worth of text?
我们的敌人有没有生成一个尧字节的信息
Has the human race?
人类有没有生成一个尧字节的信息
Still we'd rather not add
话虽如此,我们还是不愿
one more highvalue target to anyone's book.
给别人增加一个价值极高的攻击目标
This may sound mean to say
我这么说也许有些刻薄
but if North Korea is ranking targets
但如果朝鲜正在给攻击目标排位
I wouldn't mind if the mountains of Utah
我完全不介意犹他州的山区
took the place of for instance my house.
排在我家房子的前面
The world's not gonna be ended by a bomb.
世界不会被一颗炸弹搞垮
It's gonna be a disgruntled kid.
一个心存不满的小孩就够了
He's gonna hack into the grid
他会攻入我们的网络
open dams canals flood towns
打开水库,管道,淹没城镇
change pipeline pressures to key oil and gas centers
改变主要的石油天然气中心的管道压力
causing hellacious explosions in populated areas.
导致人口密集地的巨大爆炸
How's Nancy?
南茜近来如何
She's finishing up a book on Jackson.
她快写完那本关于杰克逊的书了
And Sophie?
索菲呢
She's in Amherst.
她在阿默斯特学院上学
What's she majoring in? Philosophy.
学什么专业,哲学,
What do you do with a philosophy degree?
哲学学位有什么用
It takes all the energy I have
感恩节时,我用尽全身力气
not to ask that question at Thanksgiving.
才没问她这个问题
I don't give a shit about the computers in Utah.
我一点也不在乎犹他的计算机中心
Report whatever you want.
随便你怎么报道
If you don't care what are you doing here?
如果你不在乎,干嘛过来找我
You've got a producer at your DC bureau
你们在华盛顿分局有一个制片人
named Jerry Dantana.
叫杰利·丹塔纳
Yeah.
没错
Why has he been spending the last seven months
为什么在过去七个月里
asking people about a black op called Genoa?
他一直在调查一个叫热那亚的秘密行动
I'm not here for something stupid.
我不是为了蠢事而来
A lion's walking through the woods
一头狮子在丛林里走着
and he comes up to a zebra
他来到一只斑马面前
and the lion says "You know something zebra?
狮子说,你知道吗,斑马
You are a ridiculous looking animal.
你长得太滑稽了
You're half white half black half horse half donkey.
半白半黑,半马半驴
Look at me. I'm rough I'm tough
看看我,我野性又强壮
I'm the king of the jungle."
我是丛林之王
Zebra just shrugs and moves on.
斑马耸耸肩,走了
Lion comes to a giraffe and the lion says
狮子来到一只长颈鹿面前说
"You know something giraffe?
你知道吗,长颈鹿,
You are a ridiculous looking animal.
你长得太滑稽了
You've got a long neck and little horns.
脖子长,犄角小
Look at me. I'm rough I'm tough
看看我,我野性又强壮
I'm the king of the jungle."
我是丛林之王
Lion comes to a frog and says
狮子来到一只青蛙面前说
"You know something frog?
你知道吗,青蛙,
You are a ridiculous looking animal.
你看上去真可笑
You're green and slimy."
你全身绿色还黏糊糊的
And the frog says "Hey fuck you. I've been sick."
青蛙说,去你妈的,我生病了
You got to get your show ready.
你该去准备节目了
I'm all right.
没事
At some point I'm gonna have to call my parents.
我得找时间给爸妈打个电话
Do you have to?
有必要吗
My father keeps a scrapbook on me.
我爸给我做了一个剪贴簿
He Googles me every morning.
他每天早上搜索我的新闻
He's gonna understand.
他会理解的
He will. Not deep down.
他会的,内心深处不会,
No one will.
没人会
This is who I am now.
我现在就这个德行
What happened?
到底怎么回事
You mean how did he
你是说他怎么
why did I pose? Was it a bad breakup?
为什么我会摆姿势,是一次糟糕的分手吗,
I didn't even know you were going out with someone.
我都不知道你和人约会
He was a very wellrespected analyst.
他是个受人尊敬的分析师
We met at a Forbes party.
我们在福布斯聚会上相遇
No I didn't think it was a bad breakup.
不,我没觉得分手很糟糕
He wasn't very upset about it.
他也不是很沮丧
But even if it had been like this would be okay?
但是就算是,就能这样做了吗
No. What the fuck?
不,搞什么啊,
I know.
我知道
I am feeling so intensely something
我感觉情绪很不好
that I don't know what it is.
但我不知道是什么情绪
Rage.
愤怒
You want me to scrap you from the rundown?
你需要我把你从台本上撤下吗
Yes. You're supposed to do a segment
是,你本要做一个板块,
No I'm not going on TV and interviewing
不,我不想上电视采访
the guy is he's the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
那个人,他是财政大臣
You can't...
你不能
He should have Elliot.
该让埃利奥特采访他
Okay.
好的
Excuse me.
等等
I bought him the camera.
相机是我给他买的
It was a good camera.
很不错的相机
I asked a couple of our freelance guys for help.
我还请教了几个自由记者
I miss still photography.
我怀念静态摄影
Though not so much lately.
但最近不怎么怀念了
Philip it's Don Keefer again.
菲利普,又是我唐·基辅
You've got to call me. This is a problem.
有空回电,出了点问题
Tomorrow morning everyone's gonna be sourcing
明天早上,每个人都会追踪WND的新闻
the WND story that's sourcing you sourcing me.
那个新闻是你泄露的,你是从我这里听说的
I have no idea if Simon Weingarden
我不知道西蒙·温佳顿
would make a good solicitor general or not
是不是能做好诉讼总长
or even if he's being considered.
也不知道他是不是被考虑的人选
But he shouldn't have this stapled to his resume
但是不该因为我的口误
just because I'm dry.
给他的政治履历被抹黑
Call me please at any of my numbers. They'll put you through.
请回电,拨哪个号都行,他们会接进来
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Anyway...
总之
you're feeling rage.
你很愤怒
I'd love it if I was.
要是这样就好了
I'd give anything to feel rage.
我愿用一切来换愤怒感
It'd trump the humiliation and I'd be able to get up.
总好过耻辱感,我还能重新振作
I think I live here now.
我觉得我要住在这了
What if I were able to promise you
假如我跟你保证
that humiliation always turns into rage?
耻辱总会转化成愤怒呢
How long does that conversion take?
转化要多久
How long is the evolution?
演变要多久
How long does it take to get from the larva stage
从雏形转化要多久
I fully understand what you're asking. How long does it take?
我完全理解你的意思,要多久,
I guess it depends.
看情况
Like with Germany it was 15 or 20 years.
比方说德国人要15到20年
Forget it. But Wile E. Coyote
算了,但是大笨狼怀尔
you know he...
你知道他
has a fast turnaround.
就转化得很快
I want to die.
我想死
I know.
我知道
We've seen a host of contentious women's issues
我们在新闻里见过许多有争议的女性议题
in the news including this one...
包括这个
As soon as you're done I'm gonna need it
你好了叫我
so I can post an unedited transcript.
我要先发一份初稿
Martin Tess.
马丁,特斯
We're monitoring it. Help is on the way.
我们盯着呢,救援正在路上
You understand they want to be able to raise awareness
你知道他们想增强意识
No I understand.
不,我知道
I'll tell you what column I'd write.
我告诉你我会写什么专栏
What's wrong with sluts?
荡妇有什么错
I don't think that's her point.
我觉得这不是她的重点
It wasn't her point but it's mine.
不是她的重点,是我的
Rush Limbaugh called a woman a slut.
拉什·林堡称一名女性为荡妇(保守派电台名嘴)
It's not hard for me to get over that.
要我原谅他不是很难
But now I have to ask what's wrong with sluts?
但是我现在要问荡妇有什么错
That's a woman who has a lot of casual sex with different guys.
一个女人跟不同的男人做爱
Why isn't that good as long as everybody's safe?
只要大家都安全有什么不好
Because the country is divided into people who like sex
因为这个国家分成两派,一派喜欢性爱
and people who are utterly creeped out by it.
一派恐惧性爱
I'm one of the sex people.
我是喜欢性爱派的
And I'm sure we're in the majority
而且我确定我们是大多数
and I'm getting tired of
我受够了
having to make a public bow to the minority
为了屈服于少数人
by pretending I'm not really into sex.
就假装自己不喜欢性爱的事
You need to switch to vodka.
你该改喝伏特加
It's not as easy to smell
不容易闻出来
and you're wearing the same clothes as you were yesterday.
你穿着跟昨天一样的衣服
You think I'm drunk right now?
你觉得我现在醉了
Last night. Most nights.
昨晚,大多数晚
What I do when I leave here is none
我在办公室以外干嘛跟你无...
I know.
我知道
Limbaugh is not the interesting conversation.
林堡这个话题挺没趣
He was wrong.
他错了
Sluts was the interesting conversation.
荡妇才有趣
We'll have it in five minutes.
还有五分钟就能下载完
Another five or six to cut and render it.
还需要五六分钟剪切和渲染
I need to know how much time.
我得知道剪切到多长时间
I'll find out.
我去查
Gary. Yeah?
格雷,什么事,
How long did it take you to straighten out after Africa?
你从非洲回来用了多长时间平复
I wasn't holding the kid.
那孩子没在我怀里
All right.
好吧
We live in a dangerous time for freedom.
我们正处在自由受威胁的危险时期
A time when it takes guts to speak out for conservative values.
在这时期,为保守派说话需要胆量
I'll grant you that it takes guts to speak out about anything.
我同意不管为谁说话都需要胆量
But does it take something extra...
但是否还需要其它...
It's about five minutes away
还有五分钟能下载完
and then we'll have to cut it down from 4:07.
然后从四分零七秒中剪切
Okay. Just 20 to 25 seconds of the call.
好的,剪到二十到二十五秒就行
If we can't get it right on time
要是不能按时做出来
we can always slide it to 10:00.
就放到十点档去播
I want it for us. We may be squeezed.
我想在咱们节目里播,可能时间很紧,
Then we're squeezed. All right. We'll have it.
紧就紧,好吧,明白,
...or Mr. Buchanan.
或者布坎南先生(媒体中的保守派)
But Rush Limbaugh has the most popular show on the radio
但是拉什·林堡做了最受欢迎的电台节目
and Pat Buchanan won the New Hampshire primary.
帕特·布坎南赢得了新罕布什尔州的初选
What does someone who wants to speak up about conservative values
对于想为保守派说话的人来说
have to fear in terms of consequences?
要害怕什么后果呢
Will I'm not even sure why we're talking about this.
威尔,我不知道我们怎么谈到了这个
It's because you said it's a dangerous time for freedom.
因为你说自由受到了威胁
A time when it takes guts to speak out
在这时期,为保守派说话需要胆量
for conservative values and then I took it from there.
我是从那引申过来的
Pat Buchanan was fired from MSNBC.
帕特·布坎南被MSNBC开除
Do you know why? I can take a guess.
你知道为什么吗,我可以猜测,
Well since you're on television I'd prefer you didn't.
电视节目中最好不要妄加推测
It was absolutely because of the book.
显然是因为那本书
I guess you couldn't help yourself.
但你忍不住还是要猜
You and I know there's a chapter that's misunderstood.
我们都知道有一个章节被误读了
Tess I'll be back in a second.
特斯,我等下回来
Give him a warning at 30 out. Copy.
还剩30秒的时候提醒下他,收到,
People widely misunderstood a chapter in Pat's book.
人们广泛误读了帕特书里的一个章节
The chapter "The End of White America."
那个章节,"白种美国人的终结"
Jesse? Yeah.
杰西,什么事,
I'm Mac McHale the producer.
我是麦肯·麦克黑尔,制片人
That's such a news name.
真是适合搞新闻的名字
"Well you got moxie kid. And that's our lead.
"孩子,你有勇气,指引我们,
Kill the lead that was there before and get me a ham sandwich."
干掉原来的首领,给我取来一块火腿三明治"
So let me ask you a couple of things.
我想问你几个问题
You're the head of the Rutgers GayStraight Alliance?
你是罗格斯大学同直联盟的主席对吧
Yes. Did you know Tyler?
对,你认识泰勒吗,
No.
不认识
Will's gonna ask you about the reaction to all this on campus.
威尔会问你校园内对此事的反响
You don't have to feel like you're speaking for everyone
不用觉得你是在代表别人
just your own experience.
只凭自己的经验
Obviously I thought what Dharun Ravi did was reprehensible.
我觉得达兰·拉威的行为理应受到谴责
He invaded Tyler's privacy in the worst possible way
他用最恶劣的手段侵犯了泰勒的隐私
and then made it available for everyone to see.
还将其公之于众
Do you think Dharun Ravi is homophobic?
你觉得达兰·拉威是害怕同性恋吗
I have no idea. I know he's an asshole.
我不知道,但我知道他是一个混球
You take the most intimate moment of someone's life
把别人生活中最亲密的时刻
and use it for entertainment? Right.
变成大众娱乐的谈资,确实,
Right.
确实
A woman who works for the "Post"
一位在《邮报》工作的女士
is mad at Will for a perceived snub
因感被威尔冷落而大发雷霆
and she's been tweeting about it and that's why someone here
她就此事发表推文,所以这里的某人
was looking at the "News Night" Hashtag.
看了"晚间新闻"的话题标签
Watch News Night 8:00 P.M.
看今晚8点的晚间新闻
My TV debut. Gonna make some waves.
我的首次电视亮相,将掀起一阵波澜
Parents please don't hate me.
家长们请不要恨我
This was you right?
是你写的,对吧
Yeah. Just spreading the word.
是我,只是说我要上电视了
What kind of waves Jesse?
想掀起什么波澜呢,杰西
Are you planning on coming out on the show?
你打算在节目中出柜是吗
To my parents.
在我父母面前出柜
I'm sorry you can't.
我很抱歉,你不能这么做
Why?
为什么
You just said you can't take the most intimate moment
你刚说过不能将别人生活中最亲密的时刻
of someone's life and use it for entertainment.
变成大众娱乐的谈资
But I'm volunteering to do that.
但我是自愿那样做的
I signed a release. You can't do it.
我签了协议,你不能那么做,
If I hadn't told you you wouldn't have known.
如果我不告诉你,你根本不会知道
If you hadn't tweeted about it and you hadn't told me
如果你没发过推文,并且没有告诉我
I wouldn't have known but you did and I do.
我就不会知道,但是你那么做了
What's wrong with it? As long as I'm okay with it.
有什么不妥吗,只要我觉得没什么
It's just not that kind of show. We'll be back after this.
这不是那样的节目,稍后回来,
What kind of show?
哪样的节目
The kind where that would happen.
能让你那么做的节目
We just went to commercial and I'll be right back.
刚进了广告,我一会儿回来
We have to talk about this okay?
我们再谈这事,好吗
You can't just pretend I didn't say anything?
你就不能假装我什么都没说吗
No.
不能
She knew what she was doing when
她说你一定觉得她是个服务员这话时
she said you must have thought she was a waitress.
是清楚自己在做什么的
People are tweeting? Mostly women.
有人转发吗,大多数是女人,
Mostly bad stuff?
大多数是负面的吗
And Pepper Burke sent out another tweet.
派博·波克又发了一条推文
During the show? I wish they'd wait until after.
播节目时发的吗,等结束了再发不行吗
Or at least a commercial. What's going on here?
至少是一个广告后再发,什么情况,
She tweeted again.
她又发了推文
And Miles Deaken pulled my pigtails in kindergarten.
迈尔斯·迪肯在幼儿园时揪过我的小辫子
Could I... What was the second tweet?
能单独给我俩,第二条推文是什么,
"Another battle lost in the war on women."
"又一场针对女性的战争输掉了"
And also on that metaphor. Did you call his phone?
还是那个比喻,你给他打电话了吗
Yeah there was no answer. You left a message?
打了,没接,留言了吗,
I called the hospital. You left a message for him?
我给医院打电话了,给他留言了吗,
Yeah. Good.
是的,很好,
It's gonna mean a lot to him.
这对他来说很重要
You didn't did you? No.
你没打是吗,没打,
Come on do it now. It's not that simple.
拜托,现在就打,没那么简单的,
Yes it is. After the show.
就是那么简单,做完节目以后吧,
I'm saying in addition you should call now
我再说一遍,你该现在就打
his phone and leave a message. Start to turn this around.
打他手机,留个言,扭转局面
I think I'm making a mistake
我想我犯了一个错误
not having Neal write something to this woman.
没让尼尔给这女人写点什么
"It was a pleasure meeting you at lunch. "
很荣幸午餐时遇到你,
I'm sorry you felt snubbed."
很抱歉让你感到被侮辱了"
Yeah but maybe it should be longer.
很好,但或许该再多写几句
What else do you want to say?
你还有什么想说的吗
I had to hurry back to the office. What else?
我必须得赶回办公室,还有什么,
I don't think any woman with a coffee cup is a waitress.
我不认为端着咖啡杯的女人就是服务员
I don't think women are only suited to be waitresses.
我不认为女人只适合做服务员
Are you sure you want to be that insulting to waitresses?
你确定要如此侮辱女服务员吗
You're right. Will.
你说对了,威尔,
Yeah? Forget about the fucking tweet!
怎的,别再惦记该死的推文了,
Look I get that it's stupid but it has an effect.
我知道推文很蠢,但它有一定效果
And we haven't been getting the bounces lately.
我们最近都没吵架
And there's injustice.
这不公平
Living with that much injustice
这个人本该代表...
from the person who was supposed to represent
却造成那么多不公平
he's the one who tells you
恰恰就是他来告诉你
what the world is going to think of you.
世界是怎样看待你的
And if he tells you you're bad that forever.
如果他说你不好,那么一句定终身
Not forever. That's my point.
不会是终身,我说的重点在此
30 seconds.
30秒钟,
If you're thinking on the off chance he might die tonight
假设有万分之一的可能他今晚会死
you can win the last frame by sticking it to him
你死撑着不打电话就能维护最后的面子吗
I'm not. Then why are you talking about justice?
不是的,那你为什么要谈公不公平,
I don't know what to say.
我不知道有什么好说的
It's voice mail.
只是语音留言而已
"Dad, it's Will. I just heard"
"爸,我是威尔,我刚听说"
I'll call him in the next break.
我下个广告时间打电话
What was the third tweet?
第三条推文是什么
The first was you blew her off
第一条是你冷落了她
and she's a waitress and you didn't respond to that.
以为她是服务员,你没有回应
And the second was the lost battle and you didn't respond to that.
第二条是输掉的战争,你还是不回应
What was the third?
第三条会是什么
You just lost a viewer.
你失去了一个观众
She knows what she's doing.
她清楚她自己在做什么
Two large explosions believed to be car bombs
叙利亚首都大马士革发生两起重大爆炸事故
have rocked the Syrian capital of Damascus
现被认为是汽车爆炸案
destroying two government buildings
两座政府建筑被炸毁
killing at least 27 and injuring at least 97
导致至少27人死亡,97人受伤
with authorities saying those numbers are likely to go up.
据官方报道伤亡人数仍有可能继续增长
The window's gonna be pretty small
等我们用4分零7秒听完录音后
after we wait another 4:07 to listen to it.
就最小化窗口
We're gonna have to bump something late in the show.
还得在节目后段加点东西
Yeah.
How long have you been waiting to say something?
你忍了多久才开口说的
I don't know.
不知道
You have questions about my
你想问我关于
about drinking and men?
关于酒和男人的问题
You want to warn me about something? No.
你想警告我什么吗,没有,
'Cause I'm single. Is my performance at work suffering?
就因我是单身,我的工作表现很不好吗,
No.
没有
You know what it's like in my place with Lisa?
你知道我和利萨在家是如何相处的吗
I have to come home after she comes home and that ain't easy.
我必须在她回家后再回去,并不简单
You'd think I'd be out of the penalty box.
你以为我已经走下受罚席了(冰球曲棍球运动员被罚暂时下场时的坐席)
Just get someplace else to live.
找个别的地方住吧
No sweat.
不劳烦你操心
It's been six months.
已经六个月了
You're unpredictable and moody.
你喜怒无常,让人难以捉摸
You're unpleasant and volatile and begging for a fight.
讨人厌,情绪不稳定,还到处找茬
All that's on my Match.Com profile. Maggie.
那是我在婚恋网上的自我简介,玛姬,
Does anyone have a problem with my performance at work?
有人对我的工作不满意吗
No.
没人
It's uploading to the network drive.
正在上传到网络驱动上
You work on it in the edit bay 20 to 25 seconds.
你来剪辑视频,时间在2025秒之间
I'll write the copy and build the segment. We need it fast.
我来写脚本,编辑这部分,越快越好
Jerry Dantana was chasing a rumor here.
杰利·丹塔纳在追踪一个谣言
That's what he's supposed to do.
他很合适
I thought his profile was low enough
我相信他为人足够低调
that he wouldn't set off any buzzers.
是不会到处宣扬的
What's the rumor?
什么谣言
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
Don't you want me to wave you off?
你不想让我帮你摆脱谣言吗
I doubt you'd know about this.
我怀疑你已经知道了
Really? I can't tell you what it is.
是吗,我不能告诉你是什么,
You're irritating people
你在激怒那些
whose help you're gonna need on other things.
你需要的人们
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说些什么
He wasn't doing anything out of line.
他没做出格的事儿
And you'd follow up on this too.
你最好也别做什么出格的事情
Something to do with chemical weapons?
和化学武器有关吗
I can't tell you. But it is right?
我不能说,那就是,对吗,
Shep. It's a fucking serious allegation Charlie.
谢普,这可是个严重的指控,查理,
Nobody's making the allegation.
没人在指控谁
That's a war crime.
这可是个战争犯罪
I mean can you imagine?
你能想象吗
People would go away for a long time.
这会在很长一段时间内产生什么样的后果
There'd be riots in the Middle East.
中东会有暴动
There'd be riots here at home.
美国本土也会发生暴动
Our allies would be in a fix
我们的盟友会陷于困境
and America would lose any claim
美国会在全球范围内
to moral authority around the world.
失去道德权威
If that's the story you're chasing.
如果你们跟踪的是这件事的话
I can't tell you what the story is.
我不能告诉你新闻内容
Let me ask you this.
那我换个问题问你
If your son were a Marine like you were
如果你的儿子如你一样成为海军陆战队员
and he was taken and we knew he was a couple hours away
而他被敌人抓住了,几个小时之后
from being sold for the purpose of a public beheading
就会被公开斩首
would you have a problem with a MARSOC unit
你还会不会在意,陆战队特种部队
conducting an extraction using any means necessary?
不惜一切代价展开营救活动
Your hypothetical bears a remarkable resemblance
你的假设和我们正在追踪的传言
to the rumor we've been chasing.
有很高的相似度
Does it?
是吗
Dr. Worth does a US President
沃思博士,美国总统
have any control over gas prices? Yes Will.
有没有油价的控制权,有的,威尔,
These assholes they always get away.
那些混蛋,总能逃脱
When you come to the clubhouse...
等你到了那个俱乐部
Back it up to "These assholes."
回到"那些混蛋"那里
Just keep him talking. Yeah.
继续和他说话,明白,
Ask him where he's from what does he do
问他是哪儿的人,做什么工作
why is his wife in New York? Mr. Kouri...
为什么他妻子在纽约,卡奥利先生,
You say it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?
你说是在俱乐部左边吗
No you go in straight through the entrance
不对,你从入口进去后一直走
and then you make a left you go straight in.
然后左拐...一直走...
Don't turn and make a left. Shit he's running.
别转,然后左转,该死,他在跑
We have more oil and gas in the shale
我们在北达科他州,加州,还有几个州
of North Dakota and California and a few other states
地下的页岩中储存的石油和天然气
than in all of Saudi Arabia.
比全沙特的储量还多
But the price is set globally.
但油价是在全球范围内确定的
If Australia is willing to pay Chevron
如果澳大利亚愿意付给雪佛龙石油公司
$100 a barrel and we aren't
每桶一百美金,而我们不愿意
Chevron's gonna sell it to Australia.
那雪佛龙就会把油卖给澳大利亚
He's running? Which way is he running?
他在跑吗,往哪个方向跑
Down towards... Do we need that?
往下,我们需要这个吗,
We've got less than five minutes.
只有不到五分钟时间了
"This week as national attention has increased
本周,随着全国上下关注度的提高,
the Sanford Police Department's handling of the investigation
桑福德警局对调查的处理
has come under intense pressure to release..."
受到了极大的压力,并公布了...
Newt Gingrich is smart enough to know
纽特·金里奇肯定知道
that one of the reasons Jimmy Carter lost reelection
吉姆·卡特竞选连任落败的原因之一
was because his high inflation caused high gas prices.
就是他的高通胀导致了高油价
But we have no inflation right now.
但我们现在没有高通胀
Just keep breathing. Help is almost there.
保持呼吸,救援马上就到了
All right. And what is your name?
好,你叫什么
George. He ran.
乔治,他跑了
All right George. What's your last name?
好,乔治,你姓什么
Zimmerman. That's it. Send it.
齐默曼,好,发出去,
I'm happy to say the Gingrich plan
我很高兴的说,金里奇的方案
moves you towards 2.50 or less.
会把油价降到2.5美元以下
The Obama plan moves you towards $9 or $10 or more.
而奥巴马的方案会把油价提高到九美元以上
If he can set the price then why isn't it a buck 75?
如果他能定油价,为什么不定到1.75
How did he settle on 2.50?
怎么会定到两块五
And what else will be cheaper
如果纽特·金里奇获胜
if Newt Gingrich is elected president?
还有什么会降价
You know that's not how it works.
你知道,不是这么简单的
I absolutely know that's not how it works.
我绝对知道不是这么简单
Thank you Howard Worth of the American Policy Group.
谢谢,来自美国政策研究组的霍华德·沃思
You're watching "News Night" on ACN.
您正在收看的是ACN的《晚间新闻》
We'll be back after this.
马上回来
Three minutes back. We've got the 911 tape
三分钟,我们拿到911录音了,
and we'll open the next block with it. Okay.
下一个时段播出,好,
So your son's a Marine like you were
你儿子也是海军陆战队员,和你一样
and he's taken and we know there's a plan.
他被敌人抓住了,我们知道他们有个计划
We know he's a few hours away from being sold
知道再过几个小时
for the purpose of public beheading.
他就会被公开斩首
You wouldn't do it?
你也不会这么做
Do what Shep?
做什么,谢普
They've got a huge crazy problem Charlie.
有一个非常棘手的问题,查理
Black and white can live together. Christian and Muslim.
黑人和白人能一起生活,基督徒和穆斯林
But you can't have most of the world living in the 21st century
但你不能让全球大多数人生活在21世纪
and the rest living in the eighth century.
剩下的人却还生活在八世纪
Unless they're willing to
除非他们愿意
limit themselves to eighth century weapons.
把自己限制在八世纪的武器上
They've got a big fucking crazy problem
这是一个非常棘手的问题
which simply is not addressed in Common Article I
而这个问题并没有在《日内瓦公约》
of the Geneva Conventions.
第一章之中
What are you telling me?
你想说什么
These guys Special Forces
那些人,特种部队
MARSOC SEALs
海豹突击队(陆战队特种部队)
they live under constant threat of death and torture.
他们生活在死亡和折磨的持续威胁之下
Should they come home and be threatened with prison?
难道他们回家后还要受到牢狱的威胁吗
Isn't it time to change the public perception?
难道不应该改变公众理念吗
If your son were the one in there wouldn't you do it?
如果换成你儿子,难道你不会那么做吗
Wouldn't you insist it be done?
难道你不会坚持这么做吗
Do what?
做什么
I'm sorry and all but you have to fix the crazy problem.
对于发生的一切我表示遗憾,但你必须更正这个棘手的问题
'Cause this is what happens when you make it ours.
因为如果设身处地,我们也会这样做,
Anyway I'm gonna go catch the last shuttle.
无论如何,我得赶最后一班飞机去了
Here's some information on
这里有些消息
why we need yottabytes of memory.
表明为什么我们需要尧字节级别的存储空间
That's why I was here.
这是我来这里的原因
Sorry it's crumpled.
很抱歉弄皱了
Is this the right time to ask why you date men like this?
现在问你为什么和这样的人约会合适吗
No. It's not?
不合适,他不合适吗,
It's not the right time. All right.
现在问不合适,好吧,
Because you don't know they're like that until they are.
没人能知道一个人会做什么,除非他做了
But they are a lot with you and
但他和你在一起那么久,而且
There's no way to tell Don.
没法预知,唐
I'm sorry. I don't believe that. You don't?
抱歉,我不相信,不信吗,
I don't believe that someone who is capable of this
我不相信有人有这个能力
that a shithead this big is able to keep it a secret
这样的一个大笨蛋,却能够
from someone they've been dating for seven weeks.
向和他约会的人保守秘密长达七个星期
You're saying I knew he was like this but didn't care?
你是说我知道他什么样,但不在乎
I'm saying you don't have a very high opinion of yourself
我是说你对自己的评价不高
and I don't get it.
而我不明白为什么
And since it's not the right time
既然现在时机不好
let me also say if it had been a woman who had done this
我要说如果这么做的是一个女生
her friends would be saying "You go girl!"
她的朋友一定会说,"好样的"
I promise you he's getting
我向你保证,他现在
that right now from his friends in arbitrage.
一定在享受他朋友们的称赞
No.
That's the difference. Deep down
这就是区别所在,内心深处
they think he's an asshole.
他们会认为他是个混蛋
He's an asshole right on top.
他是个彻彻底底的混蛋
No they his friends in arbitrage
不,他们,他的那些朋友们
Yeah I know. I was making a joke.
我知道,我在说笑话
You're really
你真是
you're impressive.
让人印象深刻
I have to make a phone call.
我得打个电话
Did you call? I did. I called.
你打电话了吗,打了,
Did you really? I did.
真打了吗,真打了,
That was the right thing.
这么做就对了
You know it was the right thing
你知道该这么做
and you get to live with that now.
你现在得接受这个事实了
And you're going to make your father very happy
而且你父亲收到这个消息的时候
when he gets the message.
一定会非常高兴的
I know.
我知道
So call me back at the office.
给我办公室回电
I'll be here until 11:30.
我11:30之前都在
Or you can call me on my cell anytime.
或者随时给我手机打电话
I saw a guy named Philip Adams last night.
昨晚我看见一个叫做菲利普·亚当斯的人
Phil Adams. He's wellconnected in the acute caucus
菲利普·亚当斯,他和共和党内
of the mental patient wing
某些激进派
of the exotic disorders extreme of the GOP
核心成员关系很好
and we were talking about Simon Weingarden
我们当时在说西蒙·温佳顿
and I asked Adams if he'd have any trouble getting confirmed
我问亚当斯,如果这个职位开放
as solicitor general if the job opened.
他是否可以做诉讼总长
Like has he been paid to speak
就像调查西蒙收取
to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence or anything? "
圣战精英正直女儿会"演讲费
And due to my dry delivery Are you kidding me?
而且因为我无趣的转述,你在开玩笑吧,
No when I'm in the right mood I'm like Jack Benny.
不,我情绪好的时候,就像杰克·贝尼
No I'm talking about somebody ran it? WorldNetDaily.
不,我说的是这是策划好的吗,《世界网络日报》
I've been calling Adams. That was the third time.
我一直在给亚当斯打电话,第三个了
You've gotta call someone there. Call an editor.
你得联系上什么人,打给编辑
Why haven't you done that? Why haven't I
你为什么还没去做呢,我还没去...
Called an editor. Does WorldNetDaily even have
打给一个编辑,《世界网络日报》都不一定...
Yes! Their names and numbers are in the database.
对,名字和号码在数据库里
This is gonna get out of control and Weingarden's getting tagged.
肯定会失控,温佳顿有被标记
I can't be blamed for I don't think
不是我的错,我不认为...
how much do you think I can be blamed?
你觉得我的责任有多大
All right here's a senior editor.
好了,找到了一位高级编辑
I'm calling a guy named Munch.
我正在打给一个叫蒙奇的人
I'm not gonna make it out of this call alive.
我不期望这通电话就讲明白
Put it on speaker. You can't laugh.
打开扬声器,不准笑,
How am I going to stop myself
你看我现在这个样子
when all I've been doing is laughing for hours?
能笑得出来吗
Hello? Mr. Munch?
你好,蒙奇先生吗,
The case took a turn today when the parttime Mayor of Sanford
事情有了变化,今天桑福德市代理市长
Jeff Triplett overruled his police department
杰夫·普利特未经警局允许
and released the 911 tape to the press.
擅自将报警录音公布给媒体
We received the audio recording just a few minutes ago
我们几分钟前刚刚收到录音
and we'll play a portion now.
现在播放一部分
This guy looks like he's up to no good
这个人看起来意图不良
or he's on drugs or something.
或者嗑药了之类的
It's raining and he's just walking around looking about.
当时下着雨,他走来走去四处张望
He looks black. Did you see what he was wearing?
看起来是黑人,你看到了他穿什么吗,
I was just being hyperbolic. Yeah?
我有点夸大其词,是吗,
I didn't think there was any way I could be taken seriously.
我那句话不必当真
Yeah I can see that but the thing is
你是这样,但问题是
we've got it from multiple sources.
我们是从多个渠道获得的
David come on. You got to take it down and run a retraction.
大卫,赶快,你得赶快撤回这条
I appreciate you clarifying your role
很高兴你能澄清自己的言论
but like I said you weren't the only one.
但正如我之前所说,你不是唯一的一个
I was the only source. Come on now.
我是唯一的信息源,赶快吧
I don't think I appreciate being woken up and called a liar.
但我不高兴有人把我半夜叫起来叫我骗子
It's 8:45. Where do you live?
现在是晚上八点四十五,你住在哪里
Let's say good night Don.
晚安吧,唐
My friend I get that this story is pushing traffic...
我的朋友,我知道这个故事会促使...
That has nothing
毫无关...
...but Weingarden didn't do anything except become a lawyer.
但温佳顿除了做好律师本职,什么都没做,
So... I'll tell you for the third time
所以...我第三次告诉你,
we have multiple sources telling us
我们有很多消息来源说...
That he spoke to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence?
他向"圣战精英正直女儿会"做了演讲吗
It turns out your joke was right on the money.
似乎你的玩笑来得刚好啊
I made up the fucking name David!
我捏造的这些鬼名字,大卫
There is no such thing as The Righteous Daughters of the
才没有什么"圣战精英...
what the fuck is wrong with you?!
你什么毛病啊
Did you search it? I just did.
你搜了吗,刚搜过,
There are 17 entries.
有17条结果
That's because of your story fatass!
那是因为你的报道,傻逼
Mr. Keefer I think you're extremely
基佛先生,我觉得你非常...
Have Neal write this story including this phone call
让尼尔写一篇报道,包括进这通电话
and post it on our website tonight.
今晚发布在我们的网站上
Cut off the air supply to the morning shows.
切掉早间节目的直播来源
I think I'm done in here.
我觉得我可以出去了
Thanks pal.
谢了,伙计
Here to speak with us tonight is Nia Robbie
今晚加入我们的是尼娅·罗比
a lawyer for the NAACP.
美国全国有色人种协进会的一名律师
This is the first time either of us have heard that recording.
这是我俩第一次听到这段录音
What are your initial thoughts?
你开始的想法是什么
I think it's pretty clear this was racially motivated.
我觉得很明显是种族歧视
I don't think anything's clear.
我没看出来什么明显的
He's black. He's up to no good.
他是黑人,意图不良
He's looking at all the houses.
所有的房子都看一遍
His family says he may have been listening to music
他的家人说,他可能在用手机听音乐
on his iPhone and not even aware Zimmerman was watching.
根本不知道齐默曼在看他
His family would have no way of knowing that though right?
他的家人无从得知,不是吗
What they know what we know is that he was armed
他们和我们知道的,就是他有武器
with a bag of Skittles and some very dangerous iced tea. Mac.
和一袋彩虹糖,以及一杯非常危险的冰茶,麦肯,
It's George Zimmerman who gets the benefit of the doubt now.
现在是先假定乔治·齐默曼说的是实话
A benefit never afforded to Trayvon.
崔凡没得到这种假定
Nia Mr. Zimmerman claimed
尼娅,齐默曼先生声称
that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.
崔凡·马丁看起来可疑
That's right. How does one look suspicious?
对的,什么叫做看起来可疑,
You'd have to ask Mr. Zimmerman.
这你要问齐默曼先生
This is a helo manifest
这是张直升机的载货单
From what?
从哪来的
Operation Genoa.
热那亚行动
This is the first piece of paper we've seen with that name.
这是我们第一次看到有那名字的文件
Listen
听着
I sang in an a cappella group in college the Whiskey Sodas.
我在大学里参加过一个无伴奏合唱团,威士忌苏打水
When we'd tour
我们巡回演出的时候
the secretary would have to submit an expense report.
秘书必须提交一份费用报告
We'd want to bring a ton of weed
我们想带一吨杂草
but we wanted the group to pay for it.
但希望合唱团来付钱
So in the expense report instead of saying weed
所以在费用报告中没有说杂草
it would say chickens.
说了小鸡
Look at the manifest.
看看载货单
"50cal ammunition. "
50卡弹药,
M261 FFAR 2.75 rocket pods.
M261折叠翼航空火箭弹,2.75口径火箭舱
MX76"
Mx76."
What's MX76?
MX76是什么东西
There's no such thing.
不存在这么个东西
I called three quartermasters.
我给三位军官打了电话
It was the gas. Look
是毒气,听着,
We dropped sarin. This is a true story.
我们投放了沙林,这是真事
It happened and we're gonna prove it.
确实发生了,我们会证实的
Where'd you get this?
你从哪儿得到的
Can I talk to you a second?
我能跟你说两句吗
Yeah. Is there a problem? Yeah.
行,出问题了吗,对,
I'm transcribing the full text of the 911 call.
我在听写911录音的完整版本
The 911 operator asks is he white black or Hispanic
911接线员问他,那人是白人,黑人还是西班牙裔
and Zimmerman answers "He looks black."
齐默曼回答说,"看起来是黑人"
Yeah.
You cut the operator's question.
你剪掉了接线员的问题
Yeah but...
对,但...
Excuse me I...
抱歉,我...
Jesse.
杰西
I'm sorry I've got to bump the segment.
很抱歉,我得撤掉你那段
Why? We screwed up.
为什么,出了点状况,
We aired a badly edited tape of George Zimmerman
我们播出的乔治·齐默曼报警录音
talking to the 911 operator and I need the space
剪辑不当,我需要时间
so we can air the full tape at the end of the show.
在节目最后播放录音的完整版
Is this because I said I was coming out?
是因为我说我要出柜吗
No. Because I was gonna come out on the air?
不,因为我打算在直播时公开出柜吗,
No. I just told you the reason.
不,我刚刚告诉你原因了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I guess I'm gonna have to live with that.
恐怕那就只能这样了
People are gonna know about this.
观众会知道的
140character public shaming is absolutely in order
140字的公开谴责完全可以,
but make sure you blame it on Will and not me
但你得保证是对着威尔,而不是我
'cause Will's the famous one and you'll want traction.
因为威尔是有名的那个,而你想引人注目,
Why are you acting like such a bitch?
你为什么这么讨厌
I was gonna lose the segment anyway
无论如何我都要撤掉你的那段了
and it was 'cause you were gonna come out.
就是因为你打算出柜
If it makes you uncomfortable
如果这让你觉得不舒服
then maybe you should come to our meetings.
那你大概应该来参加我们的会议
You want to come out on TV I don't care.
我才不在乎你在电视上出柜
But you can't do it here. He's not Maury Povich.
但你不能在这里做,他不是莫里·波维奇
Tyler was robbed of his right
泰勒被剥夺了按照自己的意愿
to come out to the world on his own terms.
向全世界公开出柜的权利
Dharun made that decision for him.
达兰为他做了决定
I'm doing what Tyler never had the chance to do.
我正在做泰勒没有机会做的事情
I'm taking the power back.
我要夺回权力
Jesse you're full of shit.
杰西,你真是满嘴胡话
You want to be a Dlister and that's it.
你就想上D版块的新闻,仅此而已
You want to get onstage and you want to call him Tyler
你想上台,即便你根本不认识他
even though you told me you didn't know him
你也想套近乎叫他泰勒
so you can bathe in his reflected tragedy.
这样就能融入他的悲剧之中
Fuck you Jesse.
去你的,杰西
That kid killed himself because his privacy was stolen.
那孩子因为他的隐私遭窥视而自杀
And you think you're honoring him by tweeting
而你以为你发推
about coming out in front of a million and a half strangers?
向150万人公开出柜是在向他致敬吗
I'll put up color bars
把你推到摄像机前
before I'll put you in front of our cameras.
我还不如先自贴彩条(象征种族歧视)
I thought it was one way to tell my parents the news
我原以为这是告诉我父母的一种方式
and not be there when I did.
而且可以不必当面告知
Well good luck with that.
那就祝你好运吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I saw a video online. It gets better.
我在网上看到一段视频,看起来好一点
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I guess I wouldn't.
我想我不知道
Take it easy.
放松点
I've known a few of these guys.
我认识一点这些人
I know this one very well.
非常了解这家伙
Having a relationship with an audience is cool.
跟观众谈恋爱确实非常酷
I get it. As long as it doesn't turn serious.
我懂,只要不是认真的
As long as it's hooking up and home before sunrise
只要是普通交往,并在天亮前回家
then everything's fine 'cause...
一切都没问题,因为
they don't feel about you
他们对你的感觉
the way you want them to.
不像你希望的那样
You were gonna get killed. I did you a favor.
你差点就要被杀死了,是我帮了你一把
Sanford is a high crime area
桑福德是个高犯罪率地区
and this community in particular.
这个社区尤其糟糕
Is it possible that the extra motivation as you said
是否如你所说的,有其他可能
pursuing Trayvon Martin on foot...
导致崔凡·马丁
When the dispatcher told him plainly not to.
当调度员清清楚楚地告诉他别这样做
We're all set. We wanted to wait for a commercial break.
一切准备就绪,我们在等一段广告
That's them? Alim and Samirah Kouri.
是他们吗,阿里姆和萨米拉·卡奥利,
Mr. Kouri? Yes this is me. I'm here.
卡奥利先生,在,是我,我在听,
And Mrs. Kouri are you there?
还有卡奥利夫人,你在听吗
I'm here. Is help coming for my husband?
我在听,有人去救我丈夫了吗
Will you put this call on television?
你们会把这通电话播到电视吗
Here's the thing guys.
问题是这样的,各位
Syrians don't commonly say "Thank God."
叙利亚人一般不会说"感谢上帝"
Nobody named Kouri is registered at the W.
W酒店没有叫卡奥利的人
And when that building came down it took the cell tower with it.
而且大楼倒下时,信息发射塔也被拖倒了
You still with me...
你还在听我说吗
Stewart?
斯图尔特
We have software that unblocks phone numbers
我们有定位电话号码的软件
and that's why your super is knocking on your door
所以有一位警察
right now with a police officer.
正站在你家门口为你送去晚餐
Mr. Block it's Ray.
布洛克先生,我是雷
Could you open the door please?
能请你开开门吗
Baba Booey motherfuckers.
去你妈的
Tonight we take care of all family business.
今晚请解决好各自的家庭事务
Many people are also white.
很多人也都是白人
Nia Robbie thank you for joining us.
尼娅·罗比,谢谢你加入我们
Thank you Will. We'll be back after this.
谢谢,威尔,广告之后马上回来,
You're not making a rational expectations argument. I am.
你的论据缺乏理性预期,不是的,
Expectations insofar as they're informed by predictions
预期,在目前所知的预测中
are essentially okay look if the prediction
是非常必要的,好了,听着,如果
All right you're making a rational expectations argument
好吧,你的论据不缺乏理性预期
but you're not being rational.
但你现在不理性
There's no risk here. What are we talking about?
这毫无风险,我们在说什么呢
It's not pure frictionless arbitrage.
这不是纯粹顺利的商业套利
Excuse me. I'm so sorry to interrupt.
抱歉,很抱歉打断你们
Hey Sloan. You in the neighborhood?
斯隆,你在隔壁吗
Always. I work a block over.
一直都在,我在隔壁街区工作
Cathy told me to come back.
凯西让我回来的
Scott can we talk for just one second?
斯科特,我们能聊一会儿吗
I'll have him right back.
我会让他马上回来的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I made it to the rage phase.
现在达到愤怒阶段了
Scott where are you going?
斯科特,你要去哪儿
No no.
别,别这样
There have been nearly 200 hail reports from Missouri to Alabama
从密苏里到阿拉巴马有将近200份冰雹报告
including baseballsized hail in Carrollton Illinois.
其中包括伊利诺伊州卡罗敦出现了棒球大小的冰雹
What happened?
怎么回事
Jim I swear to God it was for time.
吉姆,我向上帝发誓真的只是出于时间考虑
You didn't hear it and think I had to cut it to 25.
你根本没听也没想过,我得剪短到25秒,
You didn't hear it and think "If I take out the question
你没有听,也没有想过"如果我把问题剪掉"
and only leave the answer"... I know. "
只留下答案"我知道,
..."it won't sound like it was an answer"? I didn't. "
会听起来不像在回答问题"我没听"
If I had I would have
如果我听了,我就会
obviously I wouldn't have cut it
显然我就不会剪掉了
It was just for time? Yes.
只是出于时间考虑吗,对,
You weren't trying to see justice done?
你没有想过要伸张正义吗
I had one pass.
我匆匆过了一遍
I was hearing it for the first time.
那是我第一次听
And I'm not sure I need to be
我不确定我是否应该
disciplined by a guy who gave away an interview
被一个放弃采访机会的家伙教训
'cause that happened Jim that's what you did.
因为情况确实如此,吉姆,那是你做的,
You wanted to save Hallie so you gave away our interview.
你想救哈莉,所以把采访机会给了她
And watching you defend that column when you know
看着你为那档专栏辩护,即便你知道...
I had six minutes to cut a fiveminute piece of audio
我只有六分钟时间将一段五分钟的音频
down to 25 seconds.
剪短到25秒
I should have been listening for it.
我是应该听完
I know what 911 calls sound like.
我知道报警电话是什么样的
I just
我只是
I never remotely prepared for this scenario.
我从来没有遇到过这种情况
Look The thing is
听着,情况是,
I'm afraid to sleep alone at night
我害怕晚上一个人睡
so sometimes I go out.
所以有时候我会出去
That's all.
就这样
That's all it is. That's all.
情况就是这样,没别的
Yeah.
是啊
All right you apologize but make it brief.
好吧,你要道歉,简洁一点
Yeah. A mea culpa isn't really right.
好,我们担全责也不全对,
I agree. The full audiotape is 4:07
我同意,完整的录音带是四分七秒,
and we're gonna play it right through
我们要完整地播放一遍
and you should point out the specific mistake that was made.
而你要明确指出其中的错误
You want an intro on the prompter? No I'm good.
需要提词器提示介绍词吗,不用了,
After the show I'm gonna tell you about
节目结束后,我会跟你说
the Bonnie and Clyde of prank callers.
邦妮和克莱德的恶作剧电话
Okay. How's Sloan?
好的,斯隆怎么样了
She's gonna be fine. She scratched herself for tonight
她会没事的,今晚的节目她自己请假了
but I just saw she's back in Don's rundown.
但我刚看见她回来参加唐的台本讨论了
Good.
很好
According to a number of Internet sources
根据网络数据
men your dad's age have a full recovery rate of 93%.
你父亲这个年龄的男性完全康复的概率达到93%
So especially knowing your father
因此特别是考虑到你父亲
He died. My father died.
他去世了,我父亲去世了
What did you say?
你说什么
He died.
他去世了
He had it's called a ventricular fibrillation.
是叫...心室纤维性颤动
When?
什么时候
About 10 minutes ago.
大概十分钟前
12. The last break.
是12分钟,上一段广告前,
I called to leave a message when I said I was gonna
我说要留信息时给他打了个电话
and my sister answered his phone.
我妹妹接了他的电话
You've been sitting here It's all right.
你还一直坐在这里,没事,
Will. It really is all right.
威尔,真的没事,
Mac we're up.
麦肯,要开始了
All right. Here we go.
好了,开始吧
In 10. Ready graphics 44 and 45.
倒数十秒,44和45号图像准备
Ready.
准备完毕
In five four three...
倒计时五,四,三
Will.
威尔
Will we're back on you.
威尔,我们切回你的画面了
Go to commercial. We don't have one. This is the F block.
切广告,没广告,这是F版,
Is Terry ready in DC? Control
泰利在华盛顿准备好了吗,控制台,
this is New York. Is Terry at the desk?
这里是纽约,泰利在主播台上吗
No.
没有
Will.
威尔
Well I guess it's just us now.
我想现在只剩我们了吧
We have an important correction in the Trayvon Martin story.
我们要针对崔凡·马丁的报道做一个重要更正

重点单词   查看全部解释    
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
entertainment [.entə'teinmənt]

想一想再看

n. 娱乐

联想记忆
contract ['kɔntrækt,kən'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 合同,契约,婚约,合约
v. 订合同,缩

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
excellence ['eksələns]

想一想再看

n. 优秀,卓越,优点

 
buck [bʌk]

想一想再看

n. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙

联想记忆
hypothetical ['haipəu'θetikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 假设的,假定的,爱猜想的

 
identical [ai'dentikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 相同的,同一的

 


关键字: 美剧 新闻编辑室

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。