Hey, come with me.
嘿 跟我来
Come on.
来啊
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
It'll be worth it, I promise.
这值得你冒这个险 我保证
Have I ever lied to you?
我骗过你吗?
This would fall under the general category... of breaking and entering.
我们这种行为应该符合非法入侵的范畴了
Let's have an adventure.
就当冒个险吧
Damn! I don't believe it.
该死! 真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Why on earth are we here?
我们究竟是为什么要来这里?
This is where I first lived when I came to New York.
这里是我来纽约住的第一个地方
This is where I wrote Look Homeward, Angel.
我就是在这里完成《天使望乡》的
I would come here every twilight... and look at the city...
每当黄昏时分 我便会上来俯瞰这座城市
and dream of what my life might be... till the stars came out.
梦想我之后的生活 直到天边显现星星的身影
The stars in the sky.
夜空中的星星
The lights in the buildings.
还有大楼里闪耀的灯光
All those lights.
所有光亮交织在一起
All the power of life.
还有生命的力量