手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22集 营救华生

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Mycroft, what are you doing here?
麦考夫,你在这里干嘛
Have you come back here to sleep with Watson again?
你是回来跟华生上床的吗
Why should we deny ourselves the chance at something
为什么我们要拒绝这段感情
just because Sherlock will make it difficult?
就因为夏洛克会让它复杂呢
I went to see Mycroft today.
我今天去见麦考夫了
This man's name is Guillaume De Soto.
这个人叫纪尧姆·德索托
The DST in France have long suspected
法国的国土监视部门早就怀疑
that he is a high-ranking lieutenant in Le Milieu.
他是"中间人"组织的高级副手
And their New York office, apparently,
很显然,他们在纽约的总部
is now headquartered at Diogenes.
就驻扎在第欧根尼
This guy was eating with the man that you noticed.
这个人和你注意到的那个人在一起吃饭
You take my picture,
你偷拍我
I take yours.
我也偷拍你
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我弄晚了
I was perusing the restaurant's wine cellar, then I realized...
刚才在餐厅的酒窖里忙,没意识到...
Monsieur Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
Who is this?
你是哪位
Think. It will come to you.
好好想想,你会想到的
I crossed paths with a friend of yours earlier
我先前在一家餐厅里
at a restaurant.
偶遇了一位你的朋友
For all our sakes, I wish I had not.
为了我们大家好,真希望我没遇到她
Hi. You've reached Joan Watson.
你好,你拨打的是乔恩·华生的电话
Please leave a message.
请留下你的口信
Watson, this is my fifth message in as many hours.
华生,这已经是我第五条留言了
Either you're engaging in a marathon lovemaking session
要么你是在和我哥哥进行一场性爱马拉松
with my brother, or you've realized
要么就是你发现我没看错他
that I was right about him and you just don't want to admit it.
只是你不愿意承认
Given his advancing years and no doubt flagging endurance,
不过从他一把年纪必然雄风不再来看
the latter is a virtual certainty.
应该是后者
Anyway, I assure you, I am not looking for
不管怎样,我向你保证
any kind of recognition or appreciation,
我不需要你的认可或是感谢
even though I likely deserve both for saving you from months or years
虽然鉴于我帮你脱离了数月数年甚至一生的苦海
or even a lifetime of misery.
理应得到认可和感谢
I merely wanted to...
我只是想...
Message complete. Good-bye.
留言完毕,再见
Hi. You've reached Joan Watson.
你好,你拨打的是乔恩·华生的电话
Please leave a message.
请留下你的口信
Yes, call me back and let me know you're okay.
给我回电话报个平安
Something's wrong.
出事了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I was beginning to worry I used, uh, too much chloroform.
我刚才还担心用的氯仿(麻醉剂)太重了
Where am I?
我在哪
What am I doing here?
我为什么会在这
You do not remember following me?
你不记得你跟踪了我吗
You are very beautiful.
作为一个警察
For a cop.
你很漂亮
I'm not a cop.
我不是警察
Not a cop.
不是警察
Then why did I find an NYPD identification card in your purse?
那为什么我在你的钱包里发现了一张纽约警局的证件
Why did I find this?
为什么我还发现了这个
I'm a consultant.
我是顾问侦探
I work with the police.
我和警方合作
A distinction without distinction.
这和警察没分别
I wasn't investigating you.
我不是在调查你
Not for the department.
不是为了警局
I just thought my friend should know
我只是觉得我的朋友应该知道
that Le Milieu was frequenting his restaurant, that's all.
"中间人"组织的人时常出入他的餐厅,仅此而已
Your "friend"
你的"朋友"
Mycroft.
麦考夫
You know him?
你认识他吗
I am, uh...comment dit-on,
我是,怎么说呢
a regular.
他的常客
As is my friend, Monsieur De Soto.
我的朋友,德索托先生也是
He's the one who noticed you the other day.
是他前几天注意到了你
He's the one who gave me your picture.
是他给了我你的照片
Call Mycroft. He'll explain...
打给麦考夫,他会解释的
He and Monsieur De Soto have already spoken.
他和德索托先生已经通过电话
A deal has been made.
他们达成了协议
Your friend will help mine
你的朋友要帮我的朋友
with a problem,
解决一个麻烦
or... you and Mycroft
否则,你和麦考夫
will be friends no more.
就做不成朋友了
You know, I told her what you were. I told her.
我告诉她你是怎样的人了,我告诉她了
She wouldn't listen. Sherlock...
可她不听我的,夏洛克
I knew you were lazy, I knew you were an idiot,
我知道你很懒,我知道你很蠢
but to allow a criminal syndicate to set up shop
但没想到你会让你的破餐厅
in your stupid restaurant...
变成黑社会的老巢
I told you.
我告诉过你了
You were sick. Hmm?
你病了,对吧
The economy took a downturn.
经济不景气
You needed to make payroll!
你要给员工付薪水
The people who work for me are more than just employees!
我的员工不仅仅是雇员
They're family!
他们是我的家人
They were counting on me!
他们都指望着我呢
You could have asked our father for the money!
你可以向我们的父亲要钱
Is that what you'd have done, Sherlock?
你就是这么做的吗,夏洛克
Sought help from him?
向他寻求帮助
At first, their requests were small:
一开始,他们的要求很少
buy wine from one of their friends,
从他们的朋友那里买酒
obtain the occasional work visa.
拿到工作签证
Then the requests got bigger, did they?
但他们的要求越来越多了,对吧
A little bit of money laundering here,
在这里洗洗钱
smuggling between continents there.
在那里走私点东西
The New York branch of Diogenes-- their idea.
第欧根尼在纽约开分店就是他们的主意
They wanted a foothold in the American economy,
他们想在美国经济中有个根据地
and now they've got one.
现在他们有了一个
You know, I wish it had taken you.
我真希望你被它带走了
The leukemia.
白血病
I wish it had rotted you to bones.
我真希望它让你烂到骨头里
Sometimes...
有时候
...I wish the very same thing.
我也这么希望
So, you said you struck some sort of deal with them.
你说你跟他们达成了一个协议
Explain it to me.
跟我解释一下
His name is Pierce Norman.
他叫皮尔斯·诺曼
He was, until very recently,
直到不久前他都是
vice president for American operations at Credit Versoix,
韦尔苏瓦信用银行美分行的副行长
one of the largest private banking firms in Switzerland.
那是瑞士最大的私有银行之一
Tell me something I can't read in his corporate biography.
跟我说点我在他的企业传记里读不到的
Four days ago,
四天前
he used the computer in his New York office
他用他纽约办公室的电脑
to download the names of thousands of the bank's wealthiest customers
下载了数千个银行最富有的客户的名字
and take snapshots of their private accounts.
并做了他们私人账户的快照
How much do you know about Swiss banking?
你对瑞士银行业了解多少
Enough to know that his actions were not just a violation
足够知道他的行为不光违反了银行的规定
of the policy of his bank, but also of Swiss law.
也触犯了瑞士的法律
If the Swiss government could locate him,
如果瑞士政府能够找到他
he'd be facing years in prison and millions in fines--
他将面临数年监禁和数百万的罚款
which is presumably why he's gone into hiding.
这就是他为什么要躲起来
But before he did, he let certain...
但在他躲起来之前,他让一些...
interested parties know that he was willing to
有兴趣的人知道他愿意把名单卖给
sell the list to the highest bidder.
出价最高的买家
Individuals like your new friends at Le Milieu,
比如你在"中间人"的新朋友
for example. Oh, it's more than that.
这样的人,不光是这样
It's governments as well.
还有政府
Think of the money they'll collect in penalties
想想他们能从藏匿钱财的
and back taxes from corporations
公司和公民那里
and citizens who've been hiding their money.
收到的罚款和补税
The list could be worth billions to the U.S. alone.
那份名单光对美国就值几十亿
The men who took Watson...
抓走华生的那些人
they want us to find Mr. Norman and his list.
他们想让我们找到诺曼先生和他的名单
Why?
为什么
Their organization has a number of accounts
他们的组织在韦尔苏瓦信用银行
with Credit Versoix, operated through proxies.
有一些账户,是通过代理人经营的
Obviously.
那是当然
But why us?
但为什么是我们
They don't know me.
他们不认识我
They know you're a restaurateur and an oaf.
他们知道你是个餐馆老板而且是个傻子
Neither of us has any connection to Norman.
我们俩跟诺曼都没有任何联系
So what would possess them to ask you and me to...
是什么让他们来找你和我...
This was your idea.
这是你的主意
I overheard some of them discussing Norman
我那天在第欧根尼听到了
at Diogenes the other day.
他们讨论诺曼
And when they told me tonight they had Joan,
当他们今晚告诉我乔恩在他们手里时
I tried to explain she wasn't a threat.
我试图解释她不是个威胁
They wouldn't believe me.
他们不肯相信我
So you told them about me, about what I do.
所以你跟他们说了我,说了我的工作
You told them I could find Norman.
你告诉他们我能找到诺曼
Well, it worked.
那话起作用了
They've given us 48 hours.
他们给了我们48小时
And once those 48 hours are up?
一旦这48小时结束了呢
I know why you're upset.
我知道你为什么生气
My very good friend might be murdered
我的非常好的朋友可能被你的
by your very bad friends.
非常坏的朋友谋杀了
Brilliant deduction, Mycroft.
很棒的推理,麦考夫
You're not sure you can do what needs to be done without her.
你不确定没有她你能不能完成工作
This is more than just a case.
这不仅仅是一个案子
Without her to keep you focused, to keep you settled...
没有她让你集中精力,让你安心
Is that what you think she is? Hmm?
这就是你对她的理解吗
A simple counterbalance?
一种简单的平衡力
I think she's the person you love most in the world.
我认为她是你在这世界上最爱的人
I know I'm not her.
我知道我取代不了她
Not even close.
差得远了
But I know you.
但我了解你
Even after all these years, I know you.
即使过了这么多年,我还是了解你
And I can keep you on track.
我可以让你回到正轨
Maybe not as well as her, but well enough.
也许不会像她做得那么好,但也足够了
And I promise you, I won't let you fail.
而且我向你保证,我不会让你失败的
After I'm done...
在我做完后
after I have succeeded...
在我成功后
you'll go to the police,
你要去警局
you'll tell them everything you know about Le Milieu.
告诉他们你所知道的关于"中间人"的一切
After that--
这之后
if you haven't gone to prison--
如果你没有被判入狱
you will extricate yourself from my life.
你要从我的生活中消失
And from Watson's.
从华生的生活中消失
Forever.
永远
Well, I see little point in looking for clues
我觉得在他家寻找关于
to his current whereabouts at his home.
他目前下落的线索没什么意义
By now, his residence would have been picked apart
现在,他的住处应该已经被
by various government agencies--
各种政府机构查遍了
the CIA, MI Various,
美国中情局,英国秘密情报局
MSS, GRU--
中国国安部,俄国安全局
a veritable alphabet soup of spies.
名副其实的间谍大杂烩
Then I guess we should start with his office at Credit Versoix.
那我们应该从他银行的办公室查起
The security there is quite impressive, no?
那里的保安系统很厉害,不是吗
I mean, it would almost be impossible to penetrate,
即使对那些组织来说
even for a group like those.
也几乎不可能秘密潜入
Whereas, you and I have the ability
但是,咱们俩可以
to turn ourselves into vapors
把自己变成水蒸气
and infiltrate via the air vents.
通过通风口渗透进去
Well done, Mycroft.
干得不错,麦考夫
You are a fine substitute for Watson.
你替代华生还真不错
Think about it, Sherlock.
好好想想,夏洛克
You and I don't need to be vapors to get into Credit Versoix.
你我不需要成为水蒸气来进入韦尔苏瓦信用银行
We need only be our father's sons.
只需要搬出我们父亲就行
Please. Please, help yourselves, gentlemen.
请随便享用,先生们
This arrangement's intended only for this meeting.
这些是专门为这次会面而准备的
How not at all wasteful.
真是一点都不浪费啊
It's not every day we get the chance to sit down
不是每天都有机会
with members of such an influential family.
能和如此有权势的家族成员交谈的
Your father has a reputation of being, uh, sui generis.
坊间都认为令尊独一无二
My father is a Lovecraftian horror who uses his money
我父亲是洛夫克拉夫特式恐怖者
to bludgeon his way to ever-more-obscene profits.
他用财富去赚取更多下流的收入
And Credit Versoix is the perfect banking partner
韦尔苏瓦信用银行是那些
for a man accustomed to the aggressive practice of business.
做大生意人的最佳合作银行
Yes. Well parried.
是的,挺般配
Unfortunately, you're wasting your time.
不幸的是,你这是在浪费时间
We have not,
我们不是
in spite of what Mycroft told you on the phone,
像麦考夫在电话中所说
come here to discuss making a large deposit of our father's plunder.
来商谈为我们父亲存巨款的
We have come to offer my services as a consulting detective.
我们是来提供顾问侦探服务的
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're in pursuit of one Pierce Norman.
你们在找一个叫皮尔斯·诺曼的人
I will deliver him and his purloined list to you
我会把他和他的名单给你们
and not to any of the other interested parties.
而不是其它对此有兴趣的组织
Should I call security?
需要我去叫保安吗
Not just yet.
不用着急
Mr. Hostetler, please be aware,
霍斯泰特勒先生,请明白
if you expel us, I shall be forced
如果你赶我们走,我就不得不
to make your condition known to every employee
将你的情况爆料给你公司的
in your company directory.
每一位雇员
Uh, what condition?
什么情况
Your wedding ring is too tight,
你的婚戒越来越紧了
your hand betrays a very slight tremor,
你的手背叛了你,它在轻微颤抖
and your breath smells very faintly
你的口气闻起来有微弱的
of an over-the-counter antidiarrheal.
非处方止泻药的味道
Nausea, weight gain and tremors.
反胃,增重以及颤抖
All side effects of the drugs valproate and lurasidone.
都是2丙基戊酸钠和鲁拉西酮的副作用
Now, I doubt a man could have reached your position
我怀疑一个有精神分裂症的人
if he was schizophrenic,
是否能胜任他的职位
so I would venture that you are being treated for
所以我大胆地认为你正在接受
rapid-cycling manic-depression.
快速循环的抑郁症治疗
As you can see, my brother's a deductive genius.
你应该明白我弟弟的推理天赋了
His prowess is not to be underestimated.
不要低估他的高超技艺
He can be the instrument of your salvation
他可以是你的救世主
or your demise.
也可以毁了你
You'll need to sign non-disclosure agreements.
你们需要签署一份保密协定
After that, I...
之后,我
can have our head of security share what we know so far.
可以让保安主管给你们目前我们所知的资料
"Kurt Yoder."
库尔特·尤德
Your surname is perilously close to "Yodel."
你的姓氏很像"约德尔"
As a Swiss, that must grow tiresome.
作为一个瑞士人,你肯定都听烦了
It's a joke I don't allow people to make twice.
这种笑话我不会让别人说第二遍
How ominous.
真不幸
I'm sorry, I don't see a computer.
抱歉,我没有看到电脑
Surely, we'll need to look at that.
我们肯定需要查看一下的
Norman accessed the accounts first thing Monday morning,
诺曼星期一早上一来就进入账户
then wiped it, there's nothing to see.
把资料都删了,已经没什么可看的了
Oh, there's plenty of things to see.
还有很多东西可以看
This small bit of wrapper from a nicotine patch,
这一小片尼古丁贴片的包装
that's Norman trying to give up smoking.
说明诺曼正在试图戒烟
This triptych--
这个三联照片
he fancies himself a nature photographer.
他觉得自己是个自然风景摄影师
It's my business to know what others don't.
我的工作就是知他人所不知
So I'll need to see that computer
所以我需要那台电脑
so I can analyze its contents.
这样我就可以分析里边的情报了
It's in storage.
在仓库里
We'll get it for you.
我们会拿给你的
You keep looking at that plant.
你一直在看那株植物
It's a Ficus Benjamina.
那是颗垂叶榕
Popular choice in decorative office greenery.
常被用来作为办公室装饰绿化
Thrives even when neglected.
无需照顾也可以茂盛生长
The Ficus is an aggressive grower,
榕树生长起来很猛
it'll strain the limits of any container.
可以把任何装它的容器充分填满
But this one...
但这一棵
This one seems stunted.
这一棵看起来发育不良
As if...
就好像
A hiding place.
藏了东西
Yes.
是的
A handheld game console.
掌上游戏机
No external hard drive.
没有外接硬盘
Nothing on the storage but a single game.
内存里除了游戏什么都没有
Well, we've managed to make our way
咱们想办法
behind the walls of one of the most
走进了世界上
secretive institutions on the planet...
最机密的一间机构的高墙内
to learn that Pierce Norman likes to hide the fact
却只发现皮尔斯·诺曼隐藏了
that he plays video games when he should be working.
他喜欢在工作期间打游戏的嗜好
It's useless.
简直是白费功夫
Please excuse my brother.
请原谅我弟弟
He's under a great deal of stress.
他此刻压力很大
Personal matter.
个人原因
What's happened?
发生什么事了
A colleague-- he hurt himself while working.
一个同事,在工作时伤到了自己
He was shot.
他中枪了
You're afraid he's going to be arrested
你怕带他到医院后
if you take him to the hospital.
他就会被捕
Not your concern. I used to be a doctor
不关你事,在为警察工作之前
before I started working for the police.
我曾经是个医生
I specialized in trauma.
我的专业是处理创伤
Right upper quadrant.
右上腹部
I need you to cut this shirt open.
我需要把衬衫弄开
Okay.
好的
You know him?
你认识他
My cousin.
我表弟
What's his name? Jem.
他叫什么名字,杰姆
Yeah, well, he's gonna die if we don't do something.
我们不做点什么的话,他会死的
We're gonna have to clean his wound. We have to operate.
我们需要清理他的伤口,我们得动手术
So, are you planning to tell me what you found?
你打算告诉我你找到什么了吗
You saw something in Norman's office.
你在诺曼的办公室里有所发现
Your tantrum was classic misdirection--
你发脾气明显是假装的
a tactic you've been wielding since childhood.
这手段你小时候就用过
Best we avoid the topic of our childhood.
最好别谈论咱们的童年
I'm barely speaking to you as it is.
事实上我都没怎么和你说话
There was something.
我确实有点发现
Oh, I don't have time for this.
我真没时间应付这个了
Time for what?
应付什么
Don't tell them anything about Watson.
别跟他们说华生的事
Let me do all the talking.
我来说话就行了
What are you talking about? Who are they?
你在说什么,他们是谁
Agent McNally.
麦克纳探员
You had people watching Credit Versoix.
你的人在监视韦尔苏瓦信用银行
Get in the car, please.
请上车
Better for everyone if we don't
我不想弄晕你们
have to render you both unconscious.
好好配合,这样对所有人都好
What's going on?
怎么回事
I know this man.
我认识这个人
Mycroft, meet the NSA.
麦考夫,这是国家安全局
NSA, this is Mycroft.
国家安全局,这是麦考夫
Let's dispense with the cat-and-mouse phase, if you don't mind.
可以的话,咱就略过猫抓老鼠的段子吧
We're in a hurry. I imagine you are as well.
我们很赶时间,我想你也是
You know that we're in pursuit of Pierce Norman,
你知道我们在追查皮尔斯·诺曼
and you would like to know what we've learned?
所以你想知道我们目前查到了什么
Throw in the names of the people you're working for,
告诉我你们是在为谁工作
that should about cover it.
这样就行了
Your government must be salivating over that list.
政府一定很想要那份名单
All those tax evaders to squeeze like ripe grapes.
可以从这些逃税者身上榨取很多油水
The tax evaders are the least of our concern.
我们才不屑去抓那些逃税者呢
We have reason to believe that Credit Versoix
我们有理由相信韦尔苏瓦信用银行
has been in business with so-called charities
跟一些所谓的慈善组织有关系
that actually fund terrorism.
而他们实际上在资助恐怖组织
They're in bed with drug cartels on three continents.
他们与三个大洲的贩毒集团都有来往
"Reason to believe"?
"有理由相信"
You've been spying on our Swiss friends.
你们一直在监视瑞士的朋友
Well, the Swiss are not friends. They're neutral.
他们不是我们的朋友,他们是中立的
So who hired you?
到底是谁雇的你们
Think.
想想吧
Better to have the NSA as a friend than the alternative.
让国安局成为你的朋友总比与它为敌好
We are working for a government friendly to your own.
我们为之工作的这家机构对国家无害
They're interested in Norman's list,
他们对诺曼的名单很感兴趣
but they lack the intelligence resources to pursue it on their own.
但是他们缺乏情报资源,找不到它
My brother and I took the job
我哥哥和我接受了这份工作
on condition that should we find the list,
条件是,如果我们找到了这份名单
we will turn over copies to them and to the United States.
我们会把它交给他们,同时也交给美国政府
So functionally, we're working for you.
所以实际来说,我们是在为你们工作
And considering we've been on the job for, what,
我们已经工作了大约
12 hours, we know next to nothing.
12个小时,但是我们一无所获
Well, I hope that's all true,
我希望你说的都是真的
because otherwise, I'm gonna have to find a way
否则的话,我就得想个办法
to prosecute you for espionage.
指控你们是间谍了
Is there anything else?
还有别的事吗
Mycroft, it's a pleasure to meet you.
麦考夫,很高兴见到你
I get a night off,
要是我哪天晚上有空
I swear I'm gonna finally try Diogenes.
我保证一定会去第欧根尼
How do you know I have a restaurant?
你怎么知道我有家餐厅
Everybody knows about Diogenes.
谁不知道第欧根尼
Amazing food, interesting clientele.
东西好吃,客人也很有趣
Detective?
警探
Yeah.
是我
Joan asked me to pull some Interpol files yesterday,
昨天乔恩让我调一些国际刑警的档案出来
then she never showed to pick them up.
但是她一直没来取
Just want to make sure she's okay.
我只是想问问她还好吧
She's tip-top. You want to speak to her?
她很好,想跟她说话吗
Nah, not if she's...
不用,要是她...
Hello?
My phone doesn't appear to be working... can I borrow yours?
我的手机好像坏了,能把你的借我吗
Was that really necessary?
真的有这必要吗
That was the NSA. Hands.
防着国安局,伸出手来
Exquisite timepiece, shame it has to go.
很精致的手表,可惜也得毁了
They didn't touch my watch.
他们都没碰过我的表
Better safe than sorry.
还是小心点好
We cannot allow the NSA to monitor us.
不能让国安局监视我们
If they find Norman before we do, we'll have no one to trade
如果他们比我们先找到诺曼,我们就没法
for Joan, and then your friends at Le Milieu will kill her.
拿他去换乔恩,你"中间人"的朋友会杀了她的
We need to get back to the Brownstone.
我们得回褐石屋了
I've got urgent business to attend to.
我有急事要处理
The video game Norman was playing--
诺曼玩的这个游戏
that's your urgent business?
这就是你的急事
I am pursuing our most important lead.
我这是在追查最重要的线索
It doesn't seem like you're pursuing much of anything.
你好像没在追查什么吧
Before I destroyed Norman's gaming device,
在我砸坏诺曼的游戏机前
I noted that he'd logged over 50 hours playing this game.
我发现他登录这游戏玩了五十多个小时
During that time, he failed to score a single point.
而这期间他却一分都没得到
He did, however, spend quite a bit of time using
不过,他把很多时间都用在了
the game's chat function.
这个游戏的聊天功能上
You think he was using it to communicate?
你觉得他是在用这方法跟别人交流
With only one other person-- a player by the name of...
只有一个人,一个叫昨天:你在哪
L-3-G-0, L-4-S-S-5.
L3G0,L4SS5的玩家
Leg-o-Lass-five.
勒高拉斯5(将数字转换成字母)
So this person was, what, an accomplice?
那这个人是,共犯吗
Someone who helped Norman compile the list? Possibly.
帮诺曼弄出了名单,有可能
I memorized Norman's user name.
我记住了诺曼的用户名
From then, it was a simple case of deducing his password.
很轻松地破译了他的密码
I am now logged in as Norman.
我现在以诺曼的身份登录了
There are several messages from "Leg-o-Lass-five,"
勒高拉斯5发来几条消息
trying to ascertain his whereabouts.
想要知道他在哪
I've responded to the last one,
我回了他的最后一条
and now I'm just waiting to hear back.
现在正在等他的回信
I-I realized just now
我刚刚才想起
I've never actually apologized for what's happened to Joan.
我还没有为乔恩的事向你道歉
My... role in the situation is complicated, but I...
我在这事里的身份很复杂,但我...
How is it complicated? It seems simple enough to me.
怎么复杂了,对我来说十分简单
Well, I...
这个...
I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry.
我只想告诉你我很抱歉
If anything happened to Joan, I'd never forgive myself.
如果乔恩遭遇不测,我不会原谅自己
Well, that won't be an issue.
这很好办
If anything happens to Joan, I will murder you.
如果乔恩遭遇不测,我就杀了你
That's the, uh...
是你给我的
the disposable phone you lent me.
一次性手机在响
Gave the number to the restaurant;
我把号码给了餐厅的人
they said they'd call regarding some repairs to the kitchen.
他们要找我商量关于厨房装修的事宜
Excuse me.
稍等我一下
Mycroft Holmes.
我是麦考夫·福尔摩斯
How goes it?
事情进展如何
We may have a lead.
我们已经有头绪了
We're doing our best, considering the circumstances.
鉴于目前的情况,我们在尽全力
Circumstances that could have been avoided
要是你几个月前就把你弟弟带离纽约
if you'd simply removed your brother from New York
目前的情况根本不会发生
as I recommended a few months ago.
我之前就建议你这么做
"Simply"? I forget sometimes you haven't met Sherlock.
说得容易,你没见过夏洛克本人
Listen, I can't stay on the line.
听着,我不能继续通话了
You've made a hash of this, Holmes.
你把事情搞砸了,福尔摩斯
But remember, long as I wind up with Norman and his list,
但记住,只要交给我诺曼和他的名单
you may still get out of it.
你还是能够安全脱身
Prepare to travel.
做好准备出门
We leave for Westchester County in five minutes.
我们五分钟后出发去威彻斯特郡
Wh-what?
什么
While you indulged in slumber,
你在呼呼大睡的时候
I connected with Leg-o-Lass-five.
我和勒高拉斯5取得了联系
I extracted quite a bit of information pretending to be Norman.
我假扮诺曼获得了不少信息
Leg-o-Lass, as it turns out,
原来,勒高拉斯
is not Norman's partner in extortion, but his lover.
并不是诺曼的同伙,而是他的情人
It also turns out that Leg-o-Lass is not--
而且,勒高拉斯
as the name would lead one to assume-- a woman.
也不像名字所表示的,是一个女人
His name is Deron-- he has a wife, two children,
他真名叫德龙,结了婚还有两个孩子
and a taste for unsavory men.
喜欢道德败坏的男人
Yes, this is all very interesting,
这听上去很有意思
but why are we going to see him?
但为什么我们要去见他
He thought you were Norman--
你以为你是诺曼
he clearly has no idea where the man is.
他显然不知道诺曼在哪儿
He may have more information than he knows he does.
他可能知道更多,只是自己没意识到
It's a common enough affliction.
很苦恼事实就是如此
All right, first of all,
好了,首先
it's not "Leg-o-Lass."
我不叫勒高拉斯
It's "Legolas," like the elf from the movies.
是莱格拉斯,电影(指环王)里的那个精灵
And the five on the end is just an extra "s."
结尾的"5"是另一个"s"
Second thing is, my wife will be home any minute.
其次,我妻子随时可能到家
Got questions, ask them fast.
有话快说
How long have you known Pierce Norman?
你认识皮尔斯·诺曼多久了
Little over a year.
一年多一点
We saw each other off and on, mostly in the city.
我们时不时地约会,通常都在城里
Has he been behaving unusually lately?
他最近有什么反常行为
Was he making any travel plans?
他有什么出行计划吗
What?
怎么了
Joan asks questions when you're out and about.
你们出去调查时,乔恩也负责问问题
I've seen it.
我见过的
She's a trained detective.
她是个受过训练的侦探
You are a buffoon.
你是个喜剧里的小丑
Had he been acting unusual?
他有什么异常行为
No. Nothing like that.
没什么
May I ask how you two met?
我能问你们是怎么认识的吗
We met on Discretion.
我们在"斟酌"上认识的
It's an app.
那是个手机软件
May I?
我能看看吗
Pierce Norman.
皮尔斯·诺曼
Not much there.
没什么信息
Yeah, you're right.
你说得没错
When I look at this picture,
我在看这张照片的时候
all I see is the location he may be hiding.
只看到他可能藏身的位置
The woods?
树林
No, not just any woods.
不是普通的树林
This is the same location he has on display in his office.
他办公室里也放着同样的照片
He has four separate photographs--
他有四张不同的照片
all taken from nearly this exact spot.
几乎都是从同一位置拍的
All at different times of the year.
而且是一年中不同时间
Does Mr. Norman have a house that he frequents in upstate?
诺曼先生在北边有经常住的房子吗
Uh, there's a summer house.
有一间避暑别墅
Belongs to a friend, I think.
我想是他朋友的房子
He's invited me up there a few times.
他邀请过我几次
Do you have the address?
你有地址吗
Nah.
没有
Could never get away.
一直都没机会成行
I need you to print me a copy of this photograph.
我需要你把这照片打印一份给我
And then we'll be on our way.
然后我们就走
We'll know where that house is soon enough.
我们很快就会知道那房子在哪儿了
It's a simple matter of perspective.
只要找到那片景色就行了
He's quiet now. Jem.
他安静下来了,杰姆
I think maybe he's, um...
我想或许他...
stable.
稳定了
I made my incisions with a box cutter and used vodka as an antiseptic.
我用开箱刀切口,用伏特加做消毒剂
He's clean, but he's far from stable.
取出了弹头,但他绝对没有稳定下来
If you care about that man at all,
如果你真在乎那个人的话
you'll take him to a hospital.
你就该带他去医院
I didn't ask you for help.
我没求你帮我
You insisted.
是你自己坚持
He was dying.
他就要死了
I want you to remember that,
我希望你记住这点
because if the time comes and we don't have what we want,
因为如果时间到了,我们没有拿到想要的
I am going to kill you.
我还是会杀了你
I'm impressed.
真让我佩服
I'll admit, I was somewhat skeptical
我承认在调查的第三个小时
during the third hour of the search.
我有些怀疑
But now I'm impressed.
但现在我很佩服
As I said, it's all a matter of perspective.
我说了,只要找到那片景色就行了
That and angles.
景色和拍摄角度
There's precisely one spot on Earth
世界上只有一个地方
with that exact view of the Hudson,
能拍出那样的哈德逊河景观
the jetty below and the tree line on the other side.
下面的防波堤和对岸的树
It was a simple process of elimination.
只是个简单的排除过程
No one home.
没人在家
Norman's car is outside.
诺曼的车停在外面
By the looks of it, it hasn't been moved in some time.
看起来有一段时间没动过了
He might've gone for a hike.
他或许去远足了
We could wait till he gets back.
我们可以等到他回来
What?
怎么了
You have the intellectual tools
你的智力
to make simple deductions.
足以做简单的推理
Your failure to apply them in an energetic fashion
你没有积极地运用它
is a constant source of befuddlement.
所以才会总是很迷惑
Look around you.
看看你周围
Really...
好好地
look around.
看看
Excuse me.
借过
This cushion's been disturbed.
垫子被弄乱了
There's scratches on the floor.
地板上有划痕
Dry blood?
干了的血迹
There may have been some kind of scuffle.
或许发生了什么冲突
More than a scuffle, I'd say.
要我说不仅仅是冲突
Those scratches are drag marks.
那些划痕是拖动的痕迹
Someone pulled a heavy object to this door.
有人拖着一个很沉的物体出了这扇门
That's Pierce Norman.
是皮尔斯·诺曼
We were supposed to trade him for Joan.
我们本该拿他换乔恩的
What is to be gained in... sitting around?
干坐着能有什么收获
It's obvious someone got to Norman before we did,
很显然有人在我们之前找到了诺曼
killed him and made off with the list.
杀了他,拿走了名单
We need to devise something to... do,
我们得找点事做
not sit around.
不是干坐着
I am devising something to do.
我正在找事做
I'm thinking about the most efficient way
我在想切断一个人的颈动脉
to sever a man's carotid artery.
最有效的方法是什么
I'm wondering why,
我在想为什么
when half the world's criminals wanted Pierce Norman dead,
世界上半数的罪犯想要皮尔斯·诺曼死
he was murdered by someone he knew.
而他却被自己认识的人杀死了
And I'm reviewing my knowledge of invertebrate zoology.
我还在回想有关无脊椎动物学的知识
It's all terribly interesting,
这一切非常有趣
if one has the patience to simply... pay attention.
只要你有耐心仔细观察
So there's no sign of a break-in.
没有闯入的痕迹
And you think Norman let his attacker in.
你认为是诺曼开门让袭击他的人进来的
That's how you know they were acquainted.
所以你才知道他们俩认识
He was cut once and only once.
他只被划了一刀
Direct strike to the neck.
直切脖颈
The blade was then retracted with a sharp twisting motion.
然后刀迅速扭转着收了回来
All indicative...
所有一切都证明
of a highly trained attacker.
袭击人受过专业训练
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Is that a cocoon?
这是个茧吗
No, it's a coffin fly pupa.
不,这是个棺蝇蛹
I noticed plenty of maggots, which is hardly surprising.
我看到有很多蛆虫,这没什么好惊讶的
But this...
但这个
this may be our salvation.
这或许能拯救我们
It takes at least eight days
一只苍蝇从卵变成蛹
for a fly to go from an egg to a pupa.
至少要八天
Which means Mr. Norman here has been dead for over a week.
也就是说诺曼先生至少死了一周了
But the data breach at Credit Versoix was six days ago.
但韦尔苏瓦信用银行数据泄露是六天前的事
Precisely.
正是
Mr. Norman here is not a criminal.
诺曼先生不是罪犯
He's a victim.
而是受害者
Someone with access to his computer
某个有他电脑权限的人
followed him here, they murdered him,
跟踪他到了这里,然后谋杀了他
and then they used his files to compile their list.
接着把他电脑里的文件盗为己用
Pierce Norman was dead before the files were stolen.
皮尔斯·诺曼在文件被盗之前就死了
He has been murdered and framed,
他不仅被谋杀了还被陷害了
in that order.
先谋杀后陷害
So the person who stole the list is still at large.
所以真正盗取名单的人仍然逍遥法外
If we can find them,
如果我们能找到他们
we'll have someone to trade for Joan.
我们就有交换乔恩的人了
We need the names of anyone who could possibly
我们需要所有可能有诺曼
have had access to his computer.
电脑权限的人的名单
Quite certain you're ready for this?
你确定准备好了吗
Herr Yoder.
赫尔·约德尔
Thank you so much for coming to see us.
谢谢你能来见我们
Could have done it without all this skulking about.
要是不这么偷偷摸摸的就更好了
Well, my brother and I are quite unsure how to proceed.
我们兄弟俩有点不知道怎么继续工作了
As the bank's head of security,
既然你是银行的安全负责人
we thought you were the best person to consult.
我们觉得你是最好的咨询人选
So you no longer think
你们认为不是
Pierce Norman stole our list of clients?
皮尔斯·诺曼偷了银行的客户名单
That's correct. It was someone else inside the company.
没错,我们认为是贵公司其他人干的
Did you bring the list of people
你带了有诺曼电脑
who may have accessed his computer?
权限的人的名单了吗
Now tell me what you kn...
现在告诉我你们知道
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
This is kidnapping.
这是绑架
Before your journey into unconsciousness,
在你晕过去之前
you asked my brother and I what we knew.
你问我们到底知道了多少
We know all.
我们什么都知道
We've known it since before we called you
在电话联系你,请求跟你见面之前
and asked you to meet us here.
我们就都知道了
You murdered Norman.
你谋杀了诺曼
Then you assembled his list of clients
然后你整理了他的客户名单
and you took it to market.
接着你打算把这些名单卖出去
What?
什么
What's your proof?
你们有什么证据
It's really not terribly complicated.
这其实一点都不复杂
The only person at Credit Versoix with military training
在韦尔苏瓦信用银行唯一受过军队训练
and access to highly secure accounts like Norman's
并能进入到像诺曼这样高安全等级账户的人
was you, Herr Yoder.
就只有你了,赫尔·约德尔
Every man in Switzerland goes into the army.
瑞士的人都要服兵役啊
You have to do something.
你得做点什么
Your brother, he's-he's insane. Yes.
你弟弟他,他疯了,没错
That's always been a matter of some debate within the family.
关于这一点我们家里的意见也不太统一
Various experts have been consulted,
我们咨询过很多专家
but an exact diagnosis has proved elusive.
但最后都很难下定论
It's true, military service is compulsory for every man in Switzerland.
他说的没错,在瑞士服兵役是强制性的
But most men complete their basic training,
但大部分人都只进行了基本训练
then they serve a brief stint in the reserves. You...
然后在预备役部队短暂服役,而你
qualified for and served in an elite commando unit.
却够资格在精英突击队服役
FSK-17.
FSK-17(瑞士特种部队名)
I imagine hand-to-hand combat was a particular emphasis.
我猜徒手搏斗应该是你们训练的重点
Blade work.
还有耍刀的功夫
That's not proof.
这算什么证据
And this is not the World Court.
这里也不是什么世界法庭
My brother and I
我们兄弟俩
are satisfied that you did it.
都特别高兴是你动的手
And for your purposes, that's really all that matters.
对你而言,这才是重点
Now,
现在
you stand between me
你阻碍了我
and the recovery of someone for whom I care
救回一个人
with all the depth I am capable of mustering.
她是这世界上我最在意的人
She is remarkable in ways
她无比优秀
that you could never imagine.
优秀到你无法想象
I would trade your life for hers
我会用你的命换她的命
without a moment's thought.
这点想都不用想
So...
所以
I am going to use these devices on you...
我打算在你身上用用这些东西
...until you tell me
直到你告诉我
the location of your stolen list.
你藏名单的地方
I will harvest whatever amount of your flesh is necessary
只要得到我想要的,扯下你多少血肉
to get what I want. Do you understand me so far?
我都不在乎,你听懂了吗
You have to stop this madness.
你得阻止这个疯子
Answer my brother's question.
回答他的问题
See, the military knows that
军队的人应该都知道
every man will speak
只要用对了工具
if the correct tools are applied, right?
没有人不开口,对吧
So the only way for you to influence this situation
所以你唯一能摆脱这个局面的办法
is to tell me what I want to know right now,
就是立马告诉我我想知道的
and deny me the pleasure of extracting it from you.
别让我享受逼供的乐趣
No? Okay, very well.
不说吗,那好吗
Did you know you can choke
你知道你可以
any extremity on the human body?
勒死身体的任何一部分吗
You simply need to deny it oxygen.
只需让其断绝与氧气的接触便好
It become quite useless quite permanently
只要很短的时间
very, very quickly.
它就永远废掉了
Say Auf Wiedersehen to your left hand, Herr Yoder.
跟你的左手永别吧,赫尔·约德尔
This particular shade of purple
出现这种紫色淤青了
sets in right before the cells die permanently.
马上细胞便会永久死亡了
Stop!
住手
It's on a hard drive.
在一个硬盘上
Uh, one of those small ones.
小的那种
It's-it's in a compartment in my car.
就在我车上的一个储物格里
He is talking like this. What is the matter with him?
他一直在胡言乱语,他到底怎么了
He's probably in shock.
他有可能是休克了
He needs a hospital.
他得去医院
Mademoiselle?
小姐
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Okay...
没事的
Your time is not long now.
你的时间可不多了
I would be more worried.
你不担心吗
My friends will come through.
我的朋友会来的
What happens after that is up to you.
再之后该怎么办,就是你的事了
You have a very strong faith in your friends.
你很信任你的朋友啊
The one I know, he is not worth this.
我认识的那人可不值得你这么信任
You're talking about MyCroft.
你是在说麦考夫
It seems you think we forced him
你觉得是我们逼他
into doing business with us.
跟我们一起做生意的
It did not happen like that.
但不是这样
He was short of money.
他缺钱
He had a... a proposal
他有一个提议
to use his business to help us move products.
用他的生意来帮我们运货
In return, we give money.
作为回报,我们付他钱
The expansion to New York-- his idea.
来纽约来扩张生意,也是他的主意
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Maybe I think you should know the truth
我觉得或许在我们把你还给他前
before we give you back to him.
应该告诉你真相
You should know the truth before.
你应该知道真相
Some of these names, remarkable.
里面的某些名字太不一般了
Yoder certainly gathered himself
约德尔可真是为自己收集了
a valuable trove of information.
一份极富价值的情报啊
I'm sure, under different circumstances,
我很确定如果在其他情况下
it would be fascinating to review,
看这份名单会让人大开眼界
but right now, all we need to know is that it's real.
但当下,我们知道这是真的就够了
We've got the list.
我们找到名单了
Where's the phone?
手机在哪里
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
Agent McNally of the NSA.
国安局的麦克纳利探员
What on earth for?
为什么
Mycroft, you've shown yourself to be capable
麦考夫,你已经证明了自己可以
of rudimentary deduction.
做基本的推理
And you know these people. Surely you must realize that
你了解这些人,你肯定知道
as soon as we hand over the list, they will murder
一旦我们交出名单,他们就会杀了
you, me and Joan. Yoder, as well--
你,我和乔恩,还有约德尔
Not that I'm particularly concerned about that.
我倒不是特别关心他的生死
I've been done business with these people for years.
我跟这些人打过好几年的交道了
They're always as good as their word.
他们一向遵守诺言
Heading into this meeting without proper support
没有后援,孤身前去交名单
would be utter folly.
简直愚蠢至极
McNally has access to trained men.
麦克纳利可以派出专业人士
He will also understand
他也会理解
that we needed to color outside the lines
我们为了从约德尔那儿套出话来
to get the information that we needed from Yoder.
所做的出格的事
I don't think this is wise.
我觉得这样做并不明智
We've done everything they've asked.
我们已经满足了他们的一切要求
Well, considering it was your criminally poor judgment
考虑到是你一开始判断失误
which resulted in Joan's abduction in the first place,
导致乔恩被绑架
let's dispense with that foolishness
现在我们就别犯傻了
and approach the situation the smart way.
用聪明的方法来解决问题
My way.
也就是我的办法
Tell me you've made progress.
最好告诉我你有进展了
I have Kurt Yoder.
我手里有库尔特·尤德
And the list.
和那份名单
I'm on my way to you now.
我这就去找你
It's Jem. Something is wrong.
杰姆有点儿不对劲
It's thready.
脉搏变弱了
What is it? What is happening?
怎么了,他到底怎么回事
He's bleeding internally.
他内出血
The bullet must have nicked his liver.
子弹一定打伤了他的肝脏
Fix it.
治好他
I told you, he needs surgery--
我说了,他需要动手术
real surgery, in a real hospital. No.
在医院里,进行专业的手术,不行
You think if we take him to a hospital,
你以为我们送他去医院
he will tell them where you are. He won't.
他就会说出你的下落,他不会的
If you want your cousin to live, take him to the hospital.
如果你想让你表弟活命,就带他去医院
Otherwise, keep him here and watch him die.
否则留他在这,他就只能等死
Monsieur de Soto.
德索托先生
Oui. Je comprends.
是,我明白
It's good news.
好消息
Your friend and his brother came through.
你的朋友兄弟俩成功了
The exchange is on.
交易照常进行
I love this.
真是太好了
You lie to me the other day about everything,
那天你说的全是谎言
and now you expect me to help save your partner.
现在却期望我帮你救你的搭档
I expect nothing. I'm appealing to your sense of decency.
我没有任何期望,只是想唤起你的正义感
And what about your buddies at the NYPD?
你那些纽约警局的朋友们呢
Why don't you appeal to their sense of decency?
怎么不去唤起他们的正义感
The NSA has superior resources.
国安局有更多资源
And a greater familiarity with the problem at hand.
也对手头这个问题更为熟悉
You mean "problems" with an "s," right?
应该是"这些"问题吧
Now that the list is gone,
名单不在你手上
your brother double-crossed you, your partner is in the hands
你哥哥背叛了你,而你的搭档又在
of some very, very bad guys.
一群凶险的歹徒手上
Are you going to assist me or not?
你到底帮不帮我
I would love to assist you.
我很愿意帮助你
I need that list, too.
我也需要那份名单
Your brother's in the wind.
你哥哥就要去交易了
Your best hope is that he was right.
你最大的希望就是他是对的
That he can pull off the trade by himself.
他真能一个人搞定交易
You're assuming he even intends
你还真以为
to make the trade.
他打算做交易
You think he cut a deal with somebody else?
你觉得他跟别人另外达成了协议
That he gave the list to them?
他把名单交给了别人
I thought I knew my brother.
我还以为我很了解我哥哥
His many flaws of character.
了解他的诸多性格弊端
It turns out, there may be more than I realized.
结果却发现,也许还真有我不知道的
I am begging you.
我请求你
Please, help me find him.
请你帮我找到他
I'll tell my people to keep their eyes peeled.
我会让我的人加强注意
That's the best I can do.
我只能做到这些了
Then you won't mind if I do go to the NYPD.
那就别介意我去找纽约警局了
Your friend is late.
你的朋友迟到了
Monsieur de Soto.
德索托先生
I apologize for the delay.
抱歉我来晚了
You have what we asked for?
你拿到我们要的东西了吗
In the boot.
在后备箱
That is not Norman.
这不是诺曼
Norman is dead.
诺曼已经死了
He's been dead for over a week.
一个多星期前就死了
That's the man who stole the list.
是这家伙偷了名单
If you like, I can show you where to find the body.
如果你想知道,我可以告诉你诺曼的尸体在哪
You brought the list as well?
名单带来了吗
I want to thank you again, Guillaume,
我想再次谢谢你,纪尧姆
for this opportunity.
给我这次机会
As I told you, she works for the police,
如我所说,她为警察工作
but she poses no threat to you.
但她对你毫无威胁
Kill them.
杀了他们
Guillaume,
纪尧姆
mistakes have been made, I confess,
我承认出了些差错
but I'm begging you, don't make another one.
但我请求你,不要再犯错了
There are lines. You know this.
我是有底线的,这你知道
I've been an excellent partner to your organization.
我一直是你们组织出色的合作伙伴
I've done everything you've always asked of me.
你要我做什么我都答应了
All good things, mon ami.
都是好事,我的朋友
You're certain there's nothing I can do
你确定没有什么
to talk you out of this?
能让你改变主意了吗
Sorry.
不好意思
Then would you do me the favor of allowing me a few last words?
那能不能请你让我最后说句话
Paint it black.
涂黑
Pardon?
什么
Command, this is A-16.
指挥官,这里是A16
We are all clear.
这里已经安全
I repeat, all clear.
重复一遍,安全
A16 Copy that, A-16.
收到
You squared, sir?
您没事吧,先生
I'm sorry you had to see that, Joan.
很抱歉让你看到这一幕,乔恩
Obviously, there's a great deal I need to tell you.
很显然,我有很多事要告诉你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rudimentary [ru:də'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 基本的,初步的

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
certainty ['sə:tnti]

想一想再看

n. 确定,确实的事情

联想记忆
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
permanently ['pə:mənəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 永久地

 
artery ['ɑ:təri]

想一想再看

n. 动脉,主流,干道

联想记忆
emphasis ['emfəsis]

想一想再看

n. 强调,重点

 
plunder ['plʌndə]

想一想再看

v. 掠夺,抢劫,抢夺 n. 抢夺,掠夺品,战利品

联想记忆
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。