手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第一季 > 正文

越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第14集 在电椅上动手脚

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

My name is Michael Scofield.

我的名字叫迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
My brother is facing the electric chair, framed for a crime he didn't commit.
我哥哥因莫须有的罪名面临死刑
What is it about this case that the Secret Service is so interested in?
为什么特勤处对这案子感兴趣?
The man killed the vice president's brother.
那人杀了副总统的弟弟
After his appeals were exhausted,
在上诉失败后
I knew there was only one way to get him out.
我知道只有一种方法能救他
This is the police. Put down your weapon!
我们是警察,放下你的武器
Michael?
迈克尔.
I'm getting you out of here.
我要把你救出去
It's impossible.
这不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't.
除非你设计了这个地方
Have you seen the blueprints?
你看过设计图?
Better than that. I've got them on me.
还要好,我把它纹在身上了
I've been at Fox River nearly a month now.
我关在狐狸河监狱里快一个月了
In that time,I've assembled a group that has all the resources
在这段时间里,我组成了一个...
we need to not only break out, but to stay out.
...有能力越狱的团队
I'm Michael,
我是迈克尔
by the way. Dr. Tancr... Tancredi like the governor?
我是坦克雷迪和州长一样的姓?
While we dig on the inside,
当我们在狱内挖掘时
our lawyer searches for the truth on the outside.
我们的律师在外寻找真相
I have information that will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows.
我有能为林肯.巴罗斯开罪的证据
Somebody on the inside claims they can exonerate Lincoln.
一内幕人士声称能为林肯开罪
Someone's been talking.
得让她闭嘴
Anyone that's a threat is expendable.
有威胁的人都要除掉
They're ready for you, Madam Vice President.
他们在等您,副总统女士
24 hours from now,
24小时后
my brother is scheduled to die,
我哥哥将被处死
but the way I see it,
但在我看来
24 hours from now we'll be out of the country.
24小时后,我们会逃出美国
It's there.
就是这了
It can't be done.
撬不开
We're not getting out of here.
我们出不去了
Unfortunately,Pretty,
真不走运,帅哥
that ain't an option.
你没得选择
You are gonna get us out of here.
你要把我们带出去
Unless you're gonna use your shank to take out the pipe,
除非你要用刀弄开管子
put it away.
拿开
I'll put it in your neck, you don't get us out of here.
不带我们走,就做了你
Bring it down a peg,T-Bag.
把它拿开,T-bag
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴
Remember,Pretty, I am serving life plus one.
记着,帅哥,我是终生监禁
So if I get busted for attempted escape,
如果加上个企图逃脱
I'm gonna throw in a homicide,no problem. That's like a parking ticket to me.
再杀几个人也无所谓了
You okay?
你还好吗
Felt sick again.
又恶心了
Yeah,you took your I.V.s out.
是啊,你把输液管拔了
Yeah,I didn't want to throw up on the floor, so I just came to the drain.
我不想吐在地上,所以来下水管这
Just let me walk this off. I'll be fine.
忍忍就会好的
Lincoln,there is no reason for you to be here if your I.V. isn't in.
如果你不输液,就没必要在这里
Everything all right in here?
一切都好?
It's fine.
很好
Why isn't he cuffed to the table?
他为什么坐起来了?
What's he gonna do, steal a cotton ball?
他能怎么样?偷车吗?
Can't have him walking around, Doc.You know that.
医生,不能让他乱走
sh!
What was that?
什么声音?
Put your wrist out.
把手伸出来
You gonna turn this into something? I'm not gonna say it again.
不要敬酒不吃,吃罚酒,我不会再说
Put your wrist out.
把手伸出来
Hey,Keith, come check this out!
嘿,基思过来看下
Kief
基思?
We got to go.
我们得回去
Now.
现在就走
Give me the rope.
把绳子给我
Give me the rope now!
把绳子给我!
Tie that off.
绑住
Okay,I'm down.
我下去了
We got to go,Michael.
我们要走了, 迈克尔
It's done. Let's go.
走吧
Did it break off or did someone break it?
自己断了,还是有人干的?
I don't know.
我不清楚
Here's the other half.
这是另一半
Hey,hey.
What's up,Brad?
怎么,布拉德?
Heading over to Sharkey's.It's two-fer Tuesday.Want to hoist a few?
啤酒狂欢星期二就结束了,要不要去来几杯
Man,I'd love to,
我很想
but my wife is cooking dinner, and I told her I'd be home.
但我老婆做晚饭,我说了要回去
Wuss.Anybody else?
面瓜,还有别人吗
Suit yourselves.
随便你们
Hey,none of the Sheetrock in front of the break room's been touched.
石膏板都还在外面
Ah,the P.I.'s letting it dry out.
我要PI的人弄干的
Still?
还在弄?
Westmoreland
威斯特摩兰!
I'm caught on something.
我被卡住了
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
快点,快点
Stay there. Stay down there.
不要上来,等一会
Why was this door locked?
为什么锁门?
Wasn't locked,boss.
没锁啊,老大
The fan kept pushing it open,
风扇总把门吹开
so we just had to wedge it closed.
我们就把它关上了
You've been in here all night not doing a damn thing.
你们一个晚上什么都没做
Room is still wet,boss. Nothing we could do.
屋子还是湿的,我们做不了什么
It's not like we were having a picnic.
我们在这也不是野餐来着
Bunch of shiftless, no-good convicts.
偷懒是不行的,犯人们
You got something to say, Scofield?
你有意见, 斯科菲尔德?
Wrap it up.And all four of you, get your asses back to the block.
收拾下,你们四个再滚回牢里
Get these nitwits back to the cell block.
把他们押回牢去
You seem to be one light.
你们好像少了一人
Right here,boss.
在这呢,老大
Oh,no.No way!
不!不!
I should be halfway to seeing my family right now!
现在应该在见家人的路上了
Let's go.
走吧
Now!
马上!
Keep it moving.
动起来
moving!
You think he knows?
他会知道的
Lincon
林肯.
I'm here with Henry Pope, who is the warden of Fox River Penitentiary,
这位是亨利.蒲伯,狐狸河监狱的典狱长
where Lincoln Burrows is scheduledto die
林肯.巴罗斯将在这里被送上电椅
by electrocution at 12:01 a.m. tomorrow.
标准时间明晨1点
Warden Pope, can you tell me
蒲伯狱长,能否告诉我们
what's going to happen in the next few hours?
接下来几小时将会发生什么事
There are strict Department of Corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution.
司法部有严格的守则,包括行刑的每个细节
Measures taken to make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
会有一定措施,确保行刑过程顺利
Such as?
例如
The correctional officers will do a walk-through. We'll review the list of witnesses.
狱警会检查现场,检查观看者名单
The chair will be checked and re-checked to make sure there's no problem.
电椅会被再三检查,确保万无一失
And Mr. Burrows himself?
至于巴罗斯先生
Have you spoken with him?
你跟他交谈过吗?
What are his thoughts in these final hours?
他在生命的终点有什么想法?
I'd say that's between him and his God.
那是他和上帝之间的交流
And maybe the governor.
或许还有州长
I understand Burrows' attorneys are going to request a stay.
据我所知巴罗斯的律师们正在请求延期
I wish them the best of luck.
但愿他们好运
Does that mean you believe he's innocent?
这是否表明你相信他是清白的?
It means... I believe in the process,
这表明,我相信程序
but I don't relish the prospect of taking another man's life.
但夺走一个人的生命并不值得庆贺
Whether it's just or not,
不管是否正义
there's no joy that lies before us today.
今天的气氛不可能欢快
Okay,thank you very much Warden.
感谢狱长先生
And we will be here with you throughout the night
我们将会整晚在此
watching and waiting to see if Lincoln Burrows does,in fact,
见证林肯巴罗斯成为
become only the 13th person to be executed in the State of Illinois since 1976.
伊利诺伊州,1976年以来的第13名死刑犯
Just so you got one less thing to worry about,
如果你心里放不下
I want you to know
我想告诉你
I ain't mad at you.
我不怪你
Thank you.
谢谢
How long until...
还有多久?
16 hours.
16小时
Are his lawyers making any progress?
律师有什么进展?
Is there still a chance with that? No. -
还有机会吗? -没有
There's only one person who can really stop this execution.
只有一个人能终止行刑
I need to see my brother.
我要见我哥哥
Just to talk,
只是聊聊
for five minutes.
5分钟
Yeah. Yeah,I'll try.
好,好的,我试试看
Um...
嗯...
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm told that you have to wait until final visitation.
他说你只能等待临终告别
Would you talk to your father for me?
你会向你父亲求情吗?为了我?
Please?
求你
Believe me, my father knows where I stand on the death penalty,
相信我,我父亲知道我对死刑的立场
and I'm just as clear on his stance...
我很清楚地表示过
Sara,uh,Dr. Tancredi, I'm sorry.
萨拉...对不起,坦克雷迪医生
This isn't about the morality of the death penalty.
这不是死刑的道德争论
This is...
这是
This is about killing an innocent
是杀死一个无辜的人
my brother.
我哥哥
And,surely,your father can't be in favor of that.
相信你父亲也不会赞同
Just talk to Lincoln's attorneys,
让他和林肯的律师谈谈
just for an hour,
一个小时
and I swear to God,you'll be convinced of his innocence.
我发誓他会被说服
Michael
迈克尔,
I would pick up the phone right now if I thought there was any chance that I could make a difference.
如果我能改变,我会毫不迟疑地拿起电话
But you have to understand.
你要理解
I'm the last person in the world that my father listens to.
我是我父亲最不愿听的人
He hates what I do, he hates what I believe in.
他讨厌我的工作,讨厌我的信念
And if I'm the one asking for clemency for your brother,
我向他请求特赦你哥哥
your brother won't get it.
不可能成功
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
Look,if Terrence Steadman is still alive,Lyle,then it can't be Terrence Steadman buried in the ground.
如果特伦斯.斯特德曼还活着,他不可能埋在地里
Yeah,but a secret informant claims that Steadman is still alive?
但是一个告密者声称斯特德曼还活着?
I don't know,Nick, it all sounds pretty far-fetched.
在我看来, 尼克,这很不可靠
You're his clerk, just get us on the docket.
你是法官的文书,给我们个机会
Nick,you're asking him to commit political suicide
你这是要断送他的政治前途
by granting a stay of execution to Illinois'most notorious death row inmate.
阻挠对伊利诺伊最恶劣的囚犯执行死刑
Officially, all we're asking is for an exhumation order.
我们只要求获得挖坟开棺许可
If he grants it, he can order a stay until the tests are come in.
看看特伦斯.斯特德曼是否下葬了
An exhumation order?
开棺许可?
Well that's better-- digging up the vice president's brother.
这下更好,去扒副总统弟弟的坟
No way.
没门
Lyle,Lyle,look,we took Intro to Civ Pro together, remember?
不不,我们过去关系不错
We studied for the bar, day and night, in that crappy little apartment of yours,
我们藏身于纽约的破公寓,为了执照疯狂看书
talking about how we're going to make a difference.
发誓要改变世界
Nick,you filed an eleventh hour motion, Nick,
你的动议11小时内有效
and Judge Kessler's docket is full this afternoon...
凯斯勒法官下午的时间是满的
Come on,Lyle,everyone knows you run that courtroom.
得了莱尔,我知道法庭听你安排
You can't adjust things around a bit?
不能稍微调整一下?
The informant that was killed yesterday?I was there.
告密者昨天被杀了,我在场
I know firsthand these people will do whatever they can to frame Lincoln for Steadman's murder.
我敢说,这些人为了陷害林肯可以不择手段
All we're asking is to be heard.
我们只要求能陈述我们的疑点
I'll give you 15 minutes this afternoon-- that's it!
下午我给你们15分钟
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah,you're welcome. -
谢谢,-别客气
He doesn't even know what happened.
他还不知道怎么回事
He knows you tried.
他知道你尽力了
Do you think so?
你这么认为?
He's your brother; he knows you,
他是你哥哥,他了解你
so yes.
所以...是的
I promised I would get him out of here.
我向他保证过,救他出去
You promised a lot of people,Pretty.
你向很多人保证过,小帅
Enough,man,all right?
走开点,好吧?
This don't concern you,boy.
不关你事,小子
You don't get a man's hopes up like that,and then just...
你让别人的希望这样悬着
Back up or I'll beat your skinny ass into the ground.
滚开,否则我揍扁你这把瘦骨头
And it wouldn't take much to do it.
一点也不难
All right,ladies, Rec time's over; back on the block!
放风结束,回监仓
You owe me a ticket out of here,Pretty.
你欠我一张出去的票,小帅
And I will collect.
我会来收的
I'm really am sorry about your brother.
对你哥哥的事我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
Look,I know you were counting on this,so...
我知道你也指望这次,所以...
Let me worry about my problems.
我的问题留给我自己担心
I know you've got enough on your mind right now.
你负担的已经够多
For what it's worth,
万一更糟呢?
over the years,I've known...
多年来我知道的
...a few men who've sat on that chair,
有几个人上了电椅
and as the day gets near,
日期逼近
all you can really do is pray it goes quick.
你只想祈祷它快点到来
Once,about ten years ago, there was a man
有一次,大概10年前,有个人-
caught a few sparks,
保险丝熔断了
not enough to do the job.
没能电死
Had to wait another three weeks while they reset the whole process.
要等3个星期,重新制定程序
It may sound crazy,
听着也许很怪
but he said it was the worst three weeks of his life,
他说这是他生命中最难受的3个星期
'cause it not the lightning that kills you... it's the wait.
杀死你的不是电流,是等待
So take solace in the fact that yother's wait is over.
静下心来,让你哥哥的等待早日结束吧
So if something happens to the chair,
这么说,如果电椅出问题
he's got three me weeks?
他能得到3星期
There's a lot of protocol in killing a man.
杀死一个人需要很多手续
A new death warrant, another medical clearance...
新的死刑令,一份死亡通知书
A lot can happen in three weeks.
这3个星期内说不定就发生什么
Yo,what the grapes,yo?
聊什么呢?
Thanks.
谢谢
What y'all talking about? Nothing. -
在谈什么? -没什么
Keep it together, come on!
跟紧,走,跟紧
I'm going in.
我要进去
It's daytime.
现在可是大白天
I'll hang a sheet.
好吧,我来晾床单
Do you have any questions about...
有什么要问的?关于...
what's going to happen tonight?
今晚会发生什么?
When I get to eat, where I'm supposed to walk,
要吃饭,还要走走
how it's gonna feel when they tighten the belts...
还要坐上去试试松紧
Any of that gonna help come midnight?
你觉得这有用么?
Some feel it's best to be prepared.
有人喜欢准备好一点
How's Michael?
迈克尔怎么样?
He's anxious to see you.
迫切想见你
Unfortunately, we've been told that that's not possible until final visitation.
但是不可以,只能等最后探访
You've been through this before?
你以前经历过这些吗?
No.
从来没有
Just so you know, a doctor needs to be present,so,
只是医生必须在场的,所以...
for what it's worth, I'll be there tonight.
我想我整晚都在这里
Can I ask a favor? Yeah. What?
能求你点事吗?当然,什么事?
When I'm gone, can you...
我死了以后,你...
Will you look out for my brother?
你能帮我照顾我弟弟吗?
What were you doing back there?
你回到里面去干什么?
So you like doing that,too?
这样还不错吧?
Dipping the fry in a shake? Hells yeah.
在奶昔里蘸?当然喜欢
Good times. Good times
不错,不错
So what's going on out there?
那么...里面有什么情况?
Nothing,you know? Just staying out of trouble.
没什么,我自己尽量少惹麻烦就行了
I meant in terms of any... "office gossip" you might have for me.
我可没时间听你闲扯
So check it.This one fool has been trying to cop a joint.So I'll keep ear hustling for that.
倒是有个傻子有问题,我帮你留意
We had an agreement.You were supposed to bird-dog Scofield and get back to me.
我们是有约定的,好好盯着斯科菲尔德及时跟我报告
I been trying,man, I've been working the corners.Trust me. I ain't got nothing.
老兄,我很努力了,我已经很接近了,相信我,没什么新发现罢了
I seen you talking to him in the yard and the geezer.
我看见你和他在放风的时候说话了,你说没新发现?
Yeah,I talked to Scofield but he ain't told me nothing.
我是跟他说了话,但他什么也没跟我说啊
Then it's a hundred bucks for the burger and fries.
我告诉你这汉堡包花了我百来块钱了哦
Boss,you know I ain't got no money.
你又没让我付钱...
Then you better start selling your ass. A hundred bucks by the end of this shift,
不还钱不要紧,你要是再不给我弄到点东西
or there's gonna be a bidding war to see who gets you as their new cellie.
你等着去见你的新室友吧
Beat it.
滚吧
In the yard today,
那个...今天...
I did hear Scofield say something.
我是感觉斯科菲尔德说了些什么...
He said if something goes wrong with the chair,
他说椅子有什么问题
his brother gets three more weeks to live.
还说了什么还可以多活三个礼拜
We're square. Get out of here.
算了,可以滚了
How's it going in here?
准备的怎么样了?
Ready for liftoff.
一切就绪
Chair's working?
椅子运行正常?
Yeah. Why?
是啊,怎么了?
Run a test.
再测试一次
Already did.The electrical contractor signed off on the diagnostic this morning.We're good to go.
我已经和电厂签好协议了,没问题了
Run it again. Why? -
我要再测试一次,-为什么?
Run it.
照做就是了
Ain't working.
不起作用了
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
I don't know what could have happened.
我不知道这是怎么回事
So once they redo all the paperwork,
你哥要等手续办好才能死
your brother gets three more weeks. Right. -
这样我们又多了几个礼拜? -是的
So we got time. Not a lot,but some. -
那我们有时间了咯? -没多少
Are we still going through the infirmary?
还是从边上出去?
If I corrode that pipe again, they'll know something's up.
那管道看来是没戏了
You got another way?
你有其他路?
Right now,I'm just worried about getting through tonight.
先过了今天再说吧
Careful,there's 2,000 volts running through that thing.
小心点,两千伏的高压呢
Oh,God.
哦?老天
I want to see my brother.
我要见我弟弟
When we move you to Final Visitation.
在临终接见室前还有点事要办...
When's that?
什么事?
Right after we do this.
干完这个就可以见了
Just...
等一下...
It's your last day,Linc.
这是你的最后一天了,林肯
I'd prefer to keep you out of cuffs as much as possible,but...
你可以不带手铐,但是...
I need some assurances.
你得跟我保证你不会惹麻烦
You've always been straight-up with me, Stolte.You have my word.
我不会食言
Your Honor,from the outset, Mr. Burrows' case has been tainted by a conspiracy
法官大人,林肯案的判决因为证人之伪证
characterized by destruction of evidence, distortion of the truth,and witness intimidation.
证物之被毁,真相之掩盖而有失公正
Again,Judge, I have to object.
法官大人,我再一次反对
These are some serious accusations
对方的称述含有非常严重的侮蔑
with absolutely no proof.
而且丝毫没有证据可言
No proof? What have I been arguing for the past 20 minutes?
没有证据?那我前面二十分钟在干什么?
You got me.
谁知道呢?
Judge Kessler,Mr. Tucci might not appreciate the weight of what we've just presented,
法官大人,控方大概不大理解我们的表述方式
but surely you must.
但相信请您一定充分理解了
As Ms. Donovan stated,a top...
正如多诺万小姐所说
video forensic analyst has disputed the authenticity of a surveillance tape
一位顶尖视频鉴定分析师,对林肯.巴罗斯案
that was the key piece of evidence in convicting Lincoln Burrows.
关键证据的真实性表示怀疑
That's the tape that no longer exists,right?
你说的是那盘已经不存在了的录像带?
Because your client had it destroyed.
那是因为你的委托人销毁了录像带
Unless my client is a rusted water pipe in the County Records office,I'm afraid you're mistaken.
除非我的委托人在县资料室里,预先加装了个水管...
Judge,Ms. Donovan's apartment was blown up in an attempt to silence both her and me.
法官,多诺万小姐的公寓的突然爆炸,是为了封住她和我的嘴
That was independently corroborated as a gas leak,Your Honor.
这只是和案件没有关系的瓦斯泄漏事件,法官大人
Judge,a month ago, a Secret Service agent named Paul Kellerman visited my office.
法官大人,大概一个月前,一个名叫,保罗.凯勒曼的特工来过我的办公室
Daniel Hill I saw Kellerman last night,when he shot and killed another agent,Daniel Hale
我看见他在昨晚杀了另一名特工
right after Hale told me that Terrence Steadman was alive and well.
就在当晚他告诉我,副总统弟弟依然毫发无伤
Your Honor,I'm presenting to the clerk
法官大人,我在这里呈上有
an affidavitfrom the Director of the Secret Service agency.
特勤机关提供的名单
It states that at no time has there ever been
里面从来就没有过
an agent of that organization by the name of Paul Kellerman,or Daniel Hale.
保罗.凯勒曼和丹尼尔.伊尔这两个人
In addition,there were no other witnesses to this shooting.
另外关于此次枪击没有其他的证人
No bullets were found,
没有在现场发现子弹
no blood,no shell casings.
没有血迹,没有弹壳
The only witness to this alleged murder is Veronica Donovan,
这次所谓暗杀的唯一目击者,只有多诺万小姐一人
Lincoln Burrows' ex-girlfriend.
同时她也是林肯的前女友
Now,Your Honor, I feel for Ms. Donovan.
法官大人,我对多诺万小姐的遭遇感到很抱歉
Save it.
你省省吧
I do.But desperation causes desperate acts.
我是真心的,但是通常,绝望的情绪会引来绝望的行为
And that's what we're seeing here today,Your Honor.
所以才有了我们今天这次开庭
My client,the Vice President of the United States...
我的委托人...美利坚合众国的副总统
Judge Kessler...
法官大人...
Do either of you have any evidence that is admissible?
你们两个是否有确凿的证据?
Even just tangible?
哪怕切实一点也好啊
Your claims,if true, are terrifying.
你们的称述如果是蛮真实的,会把我都吓坏的
But anything,or anyone, that could verify
但是所有能证明的人...
your story is either gone, missing or dead.
不是失踪了就是死了
I know time is of the essence.
我知道时间很紧迫
I'll reserve judgment for now.
现在暂不做决定
I'll take your arguments into consideration,
你们的证言都将作为我考虑的依据
and I'll have a decision within a few hours.
我会在几个小时内公布宣判结果
These little bastards are the bane of my existence, I swear to God.
这些小混蛋是整个电力系统的大敌
You get this a lot?
经常有这种事?
Yeah,they're attracted to the heat when they're cold,plus,they got ceylapsible
它们会被热源吸引,而且有收缩的椎骨什么的
vertebrae or some deal, so they can squeez
如果必要的话,它们能钻进很小的缝隙
And he shorted the wire just by biting on it?
然后它在咬电线的时候就被电击?
Not by chewing on the wire alone, but if the tail touches metal,
光是咬电线不会,一旦尾巴碰到金属
it acts as a ground,and boom, fuse pops.Along with the rat.
就等于接上了地端,保险丝就爆了,老鼠也是
I'll be damned.
可恶!
So,can you change the fuse?
那你能更换掉吗?
Yeah,there's another one right here in the box.
可以,得先去填几张表
Can do it now?
现在就干不行吗?
Right after I notify the State and fill out the paperwork.
找政府去抱怨,我还有一大堆手续要办呢
Now,hold up a minute, you two.Both of you.
等..等一下,老兄,你们两个
We're gonna give more time
我可不会给你很多时间
to a guy who killed the Vice President's brother?
那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟
This guy's a terrorist.
他是个恐怖分子
Forget about losing our jobs,
别这么快担心丢饭碗的事...
we could all face charges.
这样做要受处罚的哦
Only the three of us know.
这里只有我们三个...
Real easy to keep it that way.
就这么放着不大好吧
It's your guys' call.
你们决定吧
How much longer?
还有多少时间
Six hours.
六小时
Open on 40!
40号,开门
Scofield,your brother's gonna be transported to Final Visitation soon.You can meet him there. Scofield,
你哥哥要被送到临终接见室了,你可以去那里见他
You look surprised.
你看上去很惊讶啊
You knew it was scheduled today.
你应该知道是今天的
NO I...
不...
You were saying?
你想说什么?
They'll be transporting you to Final Visitation in a minute.
你很快就会被送到临终告别室
Thanks for keeping your word,Linc.
谢谢你保守承诺
Linc,you're gonna have to change into these.
林肯,你要换上这些
What's that?
什么东西?
At the moment of death, the body becomes incontinent,so...
死的那刻,你会失禁
It's a diaper?
尿布
Yeah.
是的
You need to wear it.
你要穿上
Make me.
我自己来
It's a good look,huh?
好运
for the electricity. Hair gets in the way or something.
为了导电,头发不容易沾水
I did everything I could.
我做了一切能做的
I know you did.
我知道
Last time I had my head shaved was
上次刮头是...
when I was running with Derek.
和德里克在一起的时候
Remember Derek?
记得他吗
yeah.
记得
Bet me 40 bucks I wouldn't shave it.
他打赌40块,我不愿刮头
I said,make it 100.
我说"加到100"
Still owes me.
还欠着我呢
Have you heard from Veronica?
你有维罗妮卡的消息吗?
She's supposed to be coming.
她会过来
Is there any news on the appeal?
上诉有什么消息吗
No
没有
'Cause there could still be a chance... Stop it. Michael,please. -
还有... 迈克尔,不要说了
This thing's gonna happen.
不会成功的
I got to get my head straight.
我得面对现实了
Let's just share memories,swap stories
我们可以分享记忆,讲故事
talk about the damn weather,
谈谈天气
anything but torturing myself with the idea of hope.
任何事,但求不要用希望来折磨我
I can't take it anymore.
我已不能承受
All right.
好吧
You can't go,LJ.
你不能去,小LJ
I don't care.
我不在乎
I have to see him.
我得见他
You can't go to the prison.
你不能去监狱
You'll never make it through the gate.
你连门都到不了
There will be cops everywhere.
到处都有警察
Look,you got to wait until we get all this cleared up,all right?
你一定要等到澄清之后
It's the judge's clerk.
法官的文书
Lyle,what do you got? Lyle,
有什么消息
Yeah.
Thanks,man.
谢谢,兄弟
They ruled against us.
他们投了反对票
Yeah.
是的
I'm going to go and see him.
我打个电话要求见他
I'm going to stay here with LJ.
我和LJ在一起
You gonna be okay going alone?
你一个人去没问题吧?
Yeah,I'm going to be fine.
我没事的
Tell Lincoln...
告诉林肯
you know,just,we tried.
我们努力了
Go to the back room. Go!
到后面的房间,走
You're the attorneys for Lincoln Burrows?
你们是林肯.巴罗斯的律师?
You letting me win,Michael?
你要故意让我赢? 迈克尔?
No.
不会
Show me your cards.
让我看你的牌
I'm not going to show you my cards.
我不会让你看我的牌
Show me your cards. -I'm not going to show you my cards. -
让我看看,-不可能
Give me your cards.
牌给我
Gin.
我赢
Funny,that.
有意思
Three out of five.
五局三胜好了
How often would you make those for LJ?
你经常给小LJ做这个么?
Whenever I had him on weekends.
差不多每个周末
Maybe the only decent thing I ever did for him.
唯一一件我为他做的好事
No.You were there for him.
不,你一直在他身边
Not enough.
远远不够
I don't know how they can stomach stuff before...
不知道我以前怎么那么喜欢吃
We lost the appeal.
上诉失败了
Your friend Sara came by, though.
你的朋友萨拉过来了
Did she hear you out?
她听了你们的陈述?
She did.
她听了
Is she going to talk to her father?
她会跟她父亲谈?
I sure as hell hope so. It doesn't matter any more,guys. -
我当然希望如此,-无关紧要了
You've done more than enough for me.
你们为我做的够多了
That's the most important thing.
这是最重要的
I couldn't bring LJ.
我不能带小LJ来
I know.
我知道
I can get him on the phone,though.
我可以接通他的电话
What do I say?
我说些什么?
LJ... it's your dad. LJ,
你爸爸
LJ Hey,Dad. LJ. -
嘿,爸爸
So,this is it.
是这样了
I want you to,uh... stick with Veronica and Nick and clear your name.You'll be all right.
我要你跟维罗妮卡和尼克在一起,如果可以的话
I wish I could be there,Dad.
我希望能在那里陪你
Me,too.
我也是
'Cause there's something I want to tell you.
有些事我想跟你说
What's that?
什么?
I had a dream last night. You and me were working on a house,
昨晚我做了个梦,你我一起在修葺房子
pounding nails.
敲钉子
And in the dream... it felt like we were older.
在梦里,我感觉我们的年纪大都一些
It was so clear.The whole dream.
很真实的梦
And when I woke...I knew that today wasn't going to be the end.
当我醒来,我知道今天不会是终点
That we'll see each other again,Dad.
我们会再次见面,爸爸
I know it.
我知道
I love you,Dad.
我爱你,爸爸
Those numbers support Burrows' claim about Terrence Steadman's pending indictment.
这些数字支持了巴罗斯提出的特伦斯.斯特德曼的经济问题
Now,with the related murders,
再联系到谋杀
and then the confidential informant,
还有一个告密者
I just wanted to make sure that you were fully aware of the circumstances.
我只是想提醒你,从全局看这个案子
I'm fully acquainted with the Burrows case,Sara,
我对巴罗斯的案子非常熟悉
but I never heard about any of this.
但从没听过这些
Well,I hadn't either until I spoke with Burrows' attorneys this afternoon.
我也没有,直到我今天下午和他的律师谈过
And I understand that most of this evidence is technically considered circumstantial,
我知道,这些在法理上是非直接证据
but I think you'll agree it's hard to ignore.
但应该承认,很难忽视
How did you get involved with all this?
你怎么牵涉进来的?
These men are my patients.
他是我的病人之一
It's my job advocate for them.
我的工作是保护他们
Come on,Sara,
行了, 萨拉
80%-90%? how many of these guys say that they are innocent? 80,90 percent?
他们有多少人声称无辜?
I mean,it's not like you're asking me for a new bike here,kid.
这不是说跟我要一辆自行车这么简单
Being tough on crime, capital punishment--
对犯罪和刑罚不手软
it's all part of a philosophy that I believe in.
这是我坚信的哲学
Part of a philosophy that I campaigned on, was elected for.
这是我的竞选理念,是我当选的原因
I have to go back to Fox River.
我要回狐狸河
I have to be there when they kill this man.
这个人被处死时我必须在场
The least you could do is review his case.
至少你能看看他的案子
And,Dad,if it helps... pretend it didn't come from me.
爸爸,如果可以,不要当是我来求你
I've never given a damn about what people thought of me.
过去我不在乎人们怎么想我
Never.
从不
The last couple of days... I gotta admit,you know...
过去几天,我得承认
John L Spooks Lee Harvey Oswald,
约翰.威尔克斯.布斯... 李.哈维.奥斯瓦尔德(刺杀肯尼迪的人)
Lincoln Burrows Lincoln Burrows.I'm gonna go down in history with these freaks.
我要和这些变态遗臭万年
Bitch of it all is I didn't do it.
我就是这样,我没做过
I didn't do it!
我没有做过!
I didn't do it.
我没有做过!
It's time.
时间到了
Warden!
狱长
What is it?
什么事
It's the governor.
州长
Yes,Governor.
是,州长
Okay.
好的
I understand.
我理解
The governor has reviewed your case fully.
州长完整地浏览了你的案子
He's not granting clemency.
你不可获特赦
Let's proceed.
执行吧
You did your country and your party a great service.
你为你的国家,你的党做了贡献
It won't go unnoticed.
这些不会被忘记
Thank you, Madame Vice President.
谢谢,副总统女士
Thank you,Governor.
谢谢,州长先生
Can't go past here.
你们不能过去
Once he's in the death chamber, you'll be escorted to the viewing room.
当他进入死刑室,你们会被送到观刑间
Can I...
我能否...
Yeah.
可以
I've loved you since the first time I saw you.
第一眼见到你,我就爱上了你
Uncuff him.
解开手铐
Let's go,son.
走吧孩子
I didn't kill that man, Michael. Swear to me. -
我没杀人, 迈克尔向我起誓
I swear to you.
我向你发誓, 迈克尔
Preparation can only take you so far.
准备工作只能做到这步
After that,you got to take a few leaps of faith.
之后,就要靠你的信念了
Don't give up on me.
不要放弃我
what if something's happened to you?
如果你出事了怎么办?
You just have a little faith.
要有点信念
Just have a little faith.
要有点信念
How about every Sunday, we have our own special breakfast?
每个星期天,我给你做顿特别早餐
Just you and me. Yeah. -
你我之间,-好
Give me your hand.
把手给我
You got to have faith,LJ.
要有信念, 小LJ
I love you,Dad.
我爱你,爸爸
I came in here a man.Give me the strength to walk out of here a man.
赐我力量,让我走出这里...

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lightning ['laitniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 闪电
adj. 闪电般的,快速的

 
bane [bein]

想一想再看

n. 祸害,祸根

联想记忆
reserve [ri'zə:v]

想一想再看

n. 预备品,贮存,候补
n. 克制,含蓄

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
verify ['verifai]

想一想再看

vt. 查证,核实

联想记忆
advocate ['ædvəkeit,'ædvəkit]

想一想再看

n. 提倡者,拥护者,辩护者,律师
v. 主张

联想记忆
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第一季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。