People are so predictable it's nuts, really. I should write a handbook on how to move the masses. Hang on! Honey! Smile! No, I think it would be better if you're sketching in your notebook.
噢,人就是爱看热闹 真是一群蠢蛋 我都要成舆论操纵专家了 别挂 亲爱的,笑一下!你给摆个写写画画的造型可能更好
But, I didn't bring one.
但我没带笔记本
Sally, can we have a notebook here, Quick. Hang on a minute, problem with the kid. There you go.
萨利,麻烦拿个笔记本来,快 再等等,小鬼有点事情 给
But, It's not the right colour. I'd never sketch on a green notebook.
但这本颜色不对,我从不在绿色笔记本上记事
This is just a photograph, nobody cares. OK, so, where were we?
噢宝贝,拍个照而已,没人在乎这些 喂,我们聊到哪了?
It's amazing! Wow. Thank you.
很棒!好的,谢谢
Now, I don't want to get your hopes up, but ... Listen to this: The White House is sniffing around!
虽然我想给你留个惊喜,但忍不住了 听着:白宫在打听我们!
The White House?
白宫?
The President stated the union addresses next week, and they, and they love having talking points in the audience.
州联盟主席下周会发表演说 观众需要这样的谈资
I can hear 'em now
我都可以听见他说了