手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第15集 生育录像带(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Oh! Hey, Rach!

嗨,瑞秋!
Hi! Hey, Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, you too.
嗨。情人节快乐! 你也是!
Hey, so, uh, how's it going living over at Ross'?
跟罗斯住的感觉如何?
It's good, except he makes us watch the Discovery Channel all day long.
很不错,只不过他逼我们整天看探索频道。
Did you know that something really boring happened to someone really ugly in the Middle Ages.
你知道一个中世纪的丑八怪经历过一件很无聊的事吗。
Oh, thank you. I'll see you guys later.
谢谢,待会见。
Okay, bye. Bye.
好,再见。 再见。
That is one lucky to go cup of coffee.
那杯外带咖啡真是幸运。
Honey, I wish you would get over her. I hate seeing you like this. Is there anything I can do for you? Do you wanna look down my top?
亲爱的,我希望你能忘了她。我讨厌看到你这个样子。有什么我能帮上忙的吗?你想看看我的胸部吗?
Thanks. Maybe later.
谢谢,以后再说吧。
Oh, Gunther, can I get a scone? You want anything?
甘瑟,给我来块烤饼干吧。 你要什么?
You know what I want? I want a lot of things. I wanna be with the woman I love on Valentine's Day. I want her to love me back.
我想要的东西多了去了。我希望跟我心爱的女人共度情人节。我希望她也同样爱我。
And I want just one moment of relief from the gut wrenching pain of knowing that that's never going to happen!
知道我们永不可能在一起,令我痛彻心扉。我希望能从这种痛苦中有片刻解脱!
We have red bagels.
我们有红色百吉饼。
Okay.
好吧。
So, how does Mona feel about you and Rachel living together?
蒙娜对瑞秋搬过去有什么看法?
Oh, I'm actually on my way to tell her right now.
我正要告诉她。
Yeah, she's been away all week visiting her parents, but she'll be cool. I mean, she's been so supportive.
她一整个星期都在父母家待着,但她会接受的,她一直都很支持我。
She she even got the baby a tiny T shirt that says, 'Fossils are my friends.'
她甚至帮宝宝买了件小T恤,上面写着"化石是我朋友。"
Come on, Mona. Don't kiss ass.
少来了,蒙娜,别拍马屁。
So I'm gonna take off.
我得走了。
Oh! Shoot! Oh shoot! Uh, Rachel wanted to see this tape!
糟糕!瑞秋想看这卷录影带。
What is it? It's a video of my friend giving birth.
那是什么? 我朋友生孩子的录影带。
Could you just bring it back to your apartment?
你能带回家给她吗?
All right. 'Candy and Cookie?'
"糖果与饼干"?
Yeah. Candy's the mom, Cookie's the daughter. The father's name is also Cookie.
糖果是妈妈,饼干是女儿。她爸爸也叫饼干。
Why am I friends with these people?
为什么我会跟这种人做朋友?
Phoebe, come here. I wanna show you something in the bathroom.
菲比,过来。你到卫生间来,我有样东西给你看。
Oh, Monica, grow up!
莫妮卡,成熟点吧。
Hey, what you got behind your back?
你背后藏了什么东西?
Nothing. Just...Just something I want Phoebe's opinion on for Valentine's Day.
没什么,跟情人节有关,希望菲比能给点意见。
You don't want my opinion? Not really.
你不想听我的意见吗? 不要。
Come on, I'm your older brother. Ask me.
少来了,我是你哥哥,问我吧。
Oh, ok, big brother. Uhm
好吧,哥哥。
Which of these do you think would make your little sister look hotter, so your best friend would want to do her?
你觉得你妹妹穿哪一件会更惹火,让你的铁哥们更想干她?
The red one.
红色那件。
Hey. Look, I know you've been really depressed lately, so I brought someone over to cheer you up. Right outside this door is a real, live, furry playmate.
我知道你最近很沮丧,所以我带了样东西来帮你打气。现在门外就有一位活生生、毛茸茸的玩物。
No, I'm not sleeping with your friend Jane again.
我不要再跟你朋友珍上床了。
Hey! A dog! Hi! Who, you gotta admit, looks a lot like Jane.
是狗狗!你得承认,它长得有点象珍。
This is the happiest dog in the world. I borrowed him from my friend Wendy.
这是世上最开心乐观的狗狗。我问朋友温蒂借来的。
So you can keep him till he cheers you up. And he will cheer you up!
你可以一直养着它,直到心情好转。它绝对会让你心情好转!
Thanks so much, Pheebs. We are gonna have so much fun! Yes, we are. Oh, not that kind of fun.
谢谢你,菲比,我们一定会玩得很开心!没错。不是那种"开心"。
Happy Valentine's!
情人节快乐!
I'll be right out. I'm slipping into something a little less comfortable and a little more slutty.
我马上出去。我在穿一件不是很舒服但却很放荡的衣服。
"Candy and Cookie"?
"糖果与饼干"?
"Candy and Cookie"? !
"糖果与饼干"?!
Monica got me porn? Girl on girl porn? !
莫妮卡帮我租了黄片?女同志的片子?
She really must love me!
她一定很爱我!
Yeah, just relax.
好吧,放轻松。
I love you, St. Valentine.
我爱你,圣瓦伦丁。
Whoa, whoa, that's not pretty.
这画面可不太雅观。
Now push!
用力!
Ow! Ow! Ooh! That hurts!
天啊,好痛!
Worst porn ever! Worst porn ever!
这是我看过最难看的黄片!
Oh, make it stop! I am trying!
快停下来! 我在试呢!
Get the ball, ready? Get the ball, get the ball!
接球。准备好了吗?去接球。
Well, you're cute, but you're not too smart!
你很可爱,但脑袋可不怎么灵光。
Did I just throw this?
这是我刚刚扔的吗?
Hi. Hi.
嗨。 嗨。
I accidentally packed these with my stuff.
我不小心把这些跟我的东西混在一起带走了。
Who is this? Oh, that's, uh, that's Phoebe's friend's dog.
这是谁啊? 菲比朋友的狗。
Yeah. I don't know what his real name is, but I call him Mozzarella.
我不知道它叫什么名字,我叫它马苏里拉。
Oh, well, you are so cute! I wish I could play with you more, but I've gotta go to work!
你好可爱,我希望能留下来陪你玩,但我得去上班了。
I hope I stop talking like this before my market meeting. Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
我希望开会的时候不会这样说话。对,没错。
Bye bye, Joey. Seriously, I can't stop it.
再见,乔伊。说真的,我改不过来了。
Come here! Hey! Hey. That's Rachel. She's the one who used to live here.
过来!她是瑞秋,以前她住在这里。
Might as well be honest with you. We love her. But we can't have her. I really miss her.
老实跟你说,我们爱她。但我们不能拥有她。我真的很想她。
Well, hey, you understand, right? You're a guy. Well, you used to be.
你应该了解吧?你是男生。你曾经是。
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎样?
I've still got it.
我还是很惹火。
Why did you get me this? What is it?
你为什么要给我租这个? 那是什么?
It's yelling, bleeding, dilating. Oh, the dilating!
里面充斥着尖叫、鲜血跟阴道扩张。阴道扩张!
Is this the video of the baby being born? Sweetie, It's Phoebe's. Why were you even watching it?
这是纪录生产的录影带?亲爱的,这是菲比的,你为什么要看?
I thought maybe you got me porn for Valentine's Day.
我还以为你在情人节帮我租了黄片。
Chandler, If you thought I was gonna get you porn for Valentine's Day you were right.
如果你以为我会在情人节帮你租黄片……那么你说对了。
Apparently, it's it's about a young girl who moves to the big city, you know, in search of stardom, but ends up having sex with a lot of guys!
片中的女主角跑到大都市来追寻星梦,最后跟很多男人上了床。
Yeah, it got four stars! Oh, wait a minute. Those aren't stars. Anyway, you wanna take a look?
它有四星级的评价。等一下,那些不是星星。你要看一下吗?
I'm not really in a sexy mood right now.
我现在非常没有性致。
Hey, what's going on?
发生了什么事?
Well, remember the first time we saw Jaws? How long it took to go back in the water?
还记得你第一次看大白鲨?你花了多长时间才敢再下水游泳?
We can't let this tape wreck Valentine's Day.
我们不能让这卷录影带毁了情人节。
You don't know. You didn't see it.
你不了解情况,你又没看过。
Childbirth is a natural thing. It's beautiful.
生孩子是很自然的一件事,过程很美。
Oh, beau beautiful? Really? Hmm? Really? You think this is beautiful?
很美?真的吗?你觉得这叫美吗?
Oh, my God! No wonder my mother hates me!
天啊!难怪我妈恨我!
See, honey, there's... Don't touch me!
瞧,亲爱的…… 别碰我!
Hi! Hey!
嗨。 嗨。
So, how was Atlantic City? Good. Yeah?
大西洋城好玩吗? 很好玩。 是吗?
I brought you back a present.
我帮你买了礼物。
Oh, come on. You didn't have to saltwater taffy? !
你用不着这么客气……盐水太纪糖?!
Thanks. You know, it's interesting, most people think this is made with seawater. But it's actually made with salted fresh water. That's not interesting.
谢谢。有意思的是多数人以为里面添加了海水。但事实上它是用加盐淡水做的。这一点意思都没有。
I think it's interesting. I do too. I missed you!
我觉得很有意思啊。 我也是。我想你!
Oh, me too!
我也是。
So how was your week? Oh, it was good!
这星期你过得如何? 非常好。
Actually, the baby started kicking. How exciting!
宝宝开始会动了。 太棒了!
Yeah! I know! Aw, it was amazing. Oh...the only sad thing is I wasn't around when it happened for the first time.
太神奇了。只可惜第一次我并不在场。
Oh, no. Yeah. Yeah no, I I was missing out on all this other stuff, too. So, Joey suggested Rachel move in with me.
不是吧。 我还错过了不少别的事情。所以乔伊建议瑞秋搬过来跟我住。
Yeah, right.
想得美。
What? Joey cracks me up.
怎么了? 乔伊害我笑得肚子痛。
It's like, "Yeah, why don't you have your ex wife move in with you? That wouldn't be awkward at all."
"让你前妻搬去跟你住吧,那一点也不别扭"
Hey, could you imagine. I go away for a few days, I come back, and my boyfriend is living with some woman he got pregnant!
想像一下,我才离开了几天,回来时却发现男友跟怀了他孩子的女人同居了。
So, what'd you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的?
How could you not tell Mona that Rachel is living with you?
你怎么会没告诉蒙娜瑞秋搬过去了?
I don't know. She seemed to think it was such a crazy idea. You know, plus, she, uh, she got me taffy!
她似乎觉得这个想法很不可思议。而且她送了我太纪糖。
Taffy? Really? I've never had any. Ever?
真的吗?我从没吃过。 从没吃过?
Well, I think my mother was too busy planning her suicide to provide saltwater treats.
我妈忙着计划自杀,没空买盐水零食给我。
Thank you. So what, you're just never gonna to tell her?
谢谢。所以呢,你打算一直瞒着她吗?
Oh, no, no, no, I will! I just wanna butter her up first.
不,我会说的,但得先哄哄她。
You know, I'm going to take her to an amazing Valentine's dinner, do all this romantic stuff.
我要带她去吃一顿丰盛的情人节晚餐,做一些浪漫的事。
And then just when she thinks I'm the best boyfriend in the world, then I'm gonna tell her my pregnant ex girlfriend is living with me.
当她觉得我是有史以来最棒的男朋友时我会告诉她,我怀孕的前女友跟我同居了。
If I haven't said it before, she's a lucky, lucky lady.
或许我之前没提过,她是个非常幸运的女人。
So, where are you gonna-what the mother of crap is up with this stuff?
所以你准备……这个玩意是怎么回事?
Oh, God. Is it gum, is it food? What what's the deal?
到底是口香糖还是食物,能不能咽下去?
Oh, it's nice. May I try a pink one?
好好吃。我能尝尝粉红色的吗?
So between her and me being friends, and her history with Ross, it just isn't gonna happen. It'd be like you falling in love with a cat.
她跟我是朋友,还跟罗斯交往过……这种事绝不能发生。那就像是你爱上了一只猫。
Hey! Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Hey, buddy. How's my favorite dog, huh? How's my favorite dog?
哥们,我最喜欢的狗怎么样了?我最喜欢的狗怎么样了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。