手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第13集 钱德勒的泡泡浴(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Wait a minute. He stopped talking the minute Phoebe came in.

等一下。菲比走进来时,他就不说了。
Because he was looking at her differently.
因为他对她的感觉不同了。
And Phoebe is his friend. So he thinks that would be breaking the rules.
菲比是他的朋友。他觉得那样违反了规则。
My God, he wants to do it with Phoebe in London!
天啊!他想跟菲比在伦敦上床!
You guys? Just a minute!
你们在哪里? 等一下!
That's Mrs. Tribbiani.
崔比安尼太太来了。
You don't say anything.
什么都别说。
Why would I say anything?
我为什么要说?
That two of our friends could start the greatest love affair of their lives? And they would have me to thank. Then we could all start having babies!
我们的两个好朋友就要展开一段伟大恋情。他们将来可要谢我。然后我们可以一起开始怀孕生孩子!
I'm not gonna let you say anything.
我不准你告诉她。
Hey, you just stay here!
你就待在这里。
Oh, God!
天啊!
Oh, hey, Monica, I brought back your iron.
莫妮卡,我拿熨斗来还你。
Oh, you had that? I thought I lost it. I I got a new one, like, a month ago.
是你拿走的吗?我还以为我弄丢了。一个月前,我买了个新的。
Oh, just as well. I broke this one.
那正好,我把这个弄坏了。
What? Nothing. Okay.
怎么? 没事。 好吧。
I mean, I I, I really shouldn't say. I mean, I'm really not supposed to.
我实在不该说,我不该说出来的。
Fine.
好吧。
It's a humdinger.
这可是个好消息。
Well, then it's really too bad that you can't tell me.
可惜你不能告诉我。
Somebody likes you!
有人喜欢你!
Is it Chandler?
是钱德勒吗?
No! Then tell him to stop staring.
不是。 那叫他别再盯着我看了。
It's Joey.
是乔伊。
Really? Joey? You don't say.
真的吗?乔伊?看不出来啊。
Is it something you'd be interested in?
你对他有意思吗?
I don't know, I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道。
You know, I mean, on the one hand, "Mother, may I?"
我一方面会想"天啊,我可以跟他在一起吗?"
But, you know, on the other hand...No. No, I can't. We're friends. No, oh, no. I don't wanna risk what we have.
但另一方面……不行,我们是朋友。不行,我不能拿我们现在的友谊冒险。
I guess that makes sense. So, you think you're gonna talk to him?
你说得有道理。你要跟他谈一谈吗?
Sure, yeah. I mean, it's Joey. I don't want him to get hurt.
当然了。他可是乔伊。我不希望他受伤害。
Well, I must say, I am on fire! First Chandler, now Joey.
我简直是势不可挡啊!先是钱德勒,现在又是乔伊。
Not Chandler. Just Joey. Sure.
没有钱德勒,只有乔伊。 好吧。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
You know what? I've been thinking about it. I'm really coming around on the name Ruth. I think I would actually consider naming our child that.
你知道吗?我想过了。我开始接受萝丝这个名字了。我觉得可以考虑帮孩子取那个名字。
Rach, I I can't tell you how how much that means to me! Ohh...
瑞秋,这对我来说简直意义重大。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You you hated the name Ruth! Why why would you change your mind? Unless, you know we're never gonna have to use it. You did see the folder. You know it's a boy!
等一下。等一下。你之前很讨厌萝丝这个名字。你为什么会改变心意?除非你知道我们根本用不上它。你看到病历了。知道自己怀的是男孩。
I didn't see anything. I actually changed my mind about the name.
我什么都没有看到。我真的是改变了心意。
Oh I don't think so! You're, you're just giving me Ruth so, so you'll get to name it when it's a boy, and that's when you'll swoop in and name him Heath or Blaine or Sequoia.
我可不觉得。你答应让我选萝丝,如果你生了儿子,你就能帮他取名字了。到时候你会决定叫他海瑟、布兰恩或史奎亚。
I would...Sequoia!
我会……史奎亚!
Veto. Fine.
否决。 好吧。
Unless you anticipated that I would figure all this out and you know that it actually is a girl. And, and you really do want her to be named Ruth!
除非你知道我会看穿你的阴谋,而你知道自己怀的是女孩。你真的希望她叫萝丝。
Well, I'm not falling for that! Ok? Ruth is off the table!
我才不会上当,好吧?不要考虑萝丝了!
But, Ross, you want the name Ruth.
可是你想给孩子取这个名字啊。
Not like this!
我不会让你得逞!
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Well, what's up?
怎么了?
Umm, Joey, I know. What?
乔伊,我知道了。 什么?
I know. What?
我知道了。 什么?
I know about your feelings.
我知道你的心思了。
Oh, my God, did you?
天啊,真的吗?
Yes, and I'm sorry. I I know things worked out for Chandler and Monica, but that's very rare.
我很抱歉,虽然钱德勒跟莫妮卡终成眷属了,但那是少之又少的例子。
I know. I know. And this is so much more complicated than, than it was for those guys. I mean, it's Rachel for God sakes.
我知道,比起他们的情况,我的情况复杂多了。她可是瑞秋啊。
For God's sakes, it's Rachel!
天啊!是瑞秋!
I know. I know. And she's not only my friend; she's, she's my pregnant friend! She's my pregnant friend who's Ross' ex!
就是嘛,她不只是我的朋友她还怀孕了。她不仅怀孕了,还是罗斯的前女友
Yeah, that's Rachel.
对,那是瑞秋。
Beat me over the head with it.
我哪能比得上她。
What am I gonna do? You know, and I keep, I keep trying to get rid of these feelings, you know? I stayed up all last night and made a list of everything I don't like about her.
我该怎么办?我努力克服对她的这种感觉。昨晚我整夜没睡。写出所有我不喜欢她的地方。
You, you wanna hear it? Yeah.
你想听听看吗? 好。
"She made me switch to light mayo."
"她要我改吃低卡美乃滋。"
That's it! That's all I got! You know what? Tastes the same and my pants fit better.
没了!我只想到这点!其实低卡的味道一样,而且我的裤腰变松了。
Joey, I think you're just getting upset for nothing. This is probably just a crush.
乔伊,我觉得你是庸人自扰。或许你对她只是一时好感。
You think?
你真的那么觉得吗?
Absolutely! You know, you get this rush of feelings, but then it goes away.
没错。你对她顿生好感,但那种感觉会消失。
Yeah, just a crush. That's all this is. It's a crush! I'm Joey. I don't get deep feelings.
对,我对她只是一时好感。一时好感!我是乔伊,我才不会玩真的。
That's right. There you go. Yeah, crushes happen all the time. I know I've had them for all you guys. Except for Ross and Chandler.
就是嘛,这种情况经常发生。我对你们三个男生也有过那种感觉。除了罗斯跟钱德勒。
And I'm sure you've had them for us. Not really.
我相信你对我们三个也是。 不尽然。
Mm hmm. Throw me a bone here.
你就不能可怜可怜我。
So, I uh...I called the doctor, and now we both know the sex of the baby.
我打电话给医生了。现在我们都知道宝宝的性别了。
What?
什么?
That's right. The student has become the master.
没错,我青出于蓝胜于蓝。
Ross, I swear. I don't know.
罗斯,我发誓我真的不知道。
Oh, come on, you know it's a girl.
少来了,你知道是个女孩。
A what?
什么?
You really didn't know?
你真的不知道?
We're having a girl? No.
我们要有女儿了? 不。
That's what you said. No.
你就是那么说的。 不。
You said girl. Yes. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你说是女孩。 是,我真的很抱歉。
I'm not! We're having a girl!
没关系!我们要有女儿了!
Sometimes I can't believe it's with you, but still, we're having a girl!
有时候我不敢相信孩子他爸是你,但我们要有女儿了!
I know! I know. You know what? I'm putting Ruth back on the table!
我知道。你知道吗?我要重新考虑萝丝这个名字。
Oh, yes! We'll have ourselves a little baby Ruth...
好,我们要生下小萝丝了。
Permission to veto. Yes, please.
请求否决。 好吧,否决。
Do I smell essential oils?
这是精油味吗?
Yeah. I'm gonna take a bath. I'm just gonna get a magazine.
对,我要泡澡。我先去拿本杂志。
Okay.
好。
What do you think you're doing?
你这是干嘛呢?
Leaving my troubles behind?
忘却烦恼?
I know that you're new at this, but this is completely unacceptable bath decorum.
我知道你是新手,但这不合乎泡澡的礼仪。
Oh, it's so hard to care when you're this relaxed.
身心如此放松,我还哪顾得上那么多礼仪。
Fine, you can have the bath, but I am taking your boat.
好吧,你可以泡澡,但我要拿走你的船。
Now you're just a girl in a tub.
现在你只是个爱洗澡的女生。
Hi, bubbles. Manly.
泡泡浴。太有男子气概了。
Well, I just thought I would drop by and let you know how it went with Joey.
我想顺道过来告诉你我和乔伊的结果。
You told her?
你跟她说了?
She pulled it out of me! She's like a conversational wizard!
是她自己问出来的!她真的很会套别人的话!
How did it go?
结果如何?
Well, you were wrong, he doesn't like me!
你错了,他不喜欢我。
What? Yeah.
什么? 是的!
How would you like it if I sent you to Lee Majors' house and told you that he liked you, and you went down there and you found out that he didn't like you? How would you feel?
如果我让你去找李·梅杰斯,我告诉你他喜欢你,结果你跑过去发现他根本不喜欢你。你会有什么感觉?
I don't think I'd care.
我不会在乎。
Really? Lee Majors is hot.
真的吗?李·梅杰斯很性感。
Hello?
有人吗?
We're in the bathroom!
我们在浴室里!
Why?
为什么?
Because it's a relaxing and enjoyable time!
因为现在是放松享受时间!
What are you guys doing in here?
你们在这里做什么?
Oh, my God.
天啊。
A friend he's looking at differently, but it's wrong.
他对一个朋友有了不同的感觉,但不是菲比。
It's Rachel! You like Rachel?
是瑞秋! 你喜欢瑞秋?
Look. It's no big deal, okay? Phoebe and I talked about it. It's just a crush. It's gonna go away. Dude, you gotta rearrange your bubbles.
这不是什么大事,菲比跟我谈过。我对她只是一时好感,这种感觉会消失的。哥们,你该拿泡泡遮一遮了。
Mazel tov.
恭喜你。
Hey! Ross and I were looking for you. What are we all doing in here? Oh, my.
我和罗斯在找你们。我们都在这里做什么?天啊。
Honey, cover it up with the boat.
亲爱的,用船遮遮羞。
Hello?
有人吗?
Yes. We're all in here, and we'd love for you to join us!
我们都在这里,欢迎你加入我们!
Well, hey! What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Oh, cool boat. Oh, no.
船不错啊。看错了。
Hey, did you, did you tell them? No. I was waiting for you.
你告诉他们了吗? 没有,我在等你。
Tell us what? We're having a girl.
告诉我们什么? 我怀的是女儿。
Oh, wow! Yay! Wow! Hooray! Oh, man!
哇,真的吗?
I'll...I'll get you later!
我待会再跟你们一起庆祝。
All right. It's a new day. And it's just a crush. That's all. Just a little crush.
好吧,又是全新的一天。那只是一时好感。没错,只是一时好感。
All that worrying I was doing? That was crazy. Crazy.
我到底在担心什么?简直不可理喻。
Like my friend the bird here would say, "It was cuckoo!"
就像这只小鸟朋友说的那样 "太疯狂了!"
Everything's gonna be fine. It's just a crush.
一切都会没事。那只是一时好感。
Hi, sweetie. I love you.
嗨,亲爱的。 我爱你。
It's nice to do this together, isn't it?
洗鸳鸯浴感觉很棒吧?
Yeah. And what you're doing feels so good.
对,你让我感觉非常好。
I'm not touching you.
我没有碰你。
You're not? It's the salts.
是吗? 是浴盐在起作用。
Oh, sweet Lord, new realms of pleasure.
天啊,简直是享受新境界。
Whatever keeps you off the balcony, big guy.
只要能让你忘记阳台的事就行,大男人。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
relaxed [ri'lækst]

想一想再看

adj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
cuckoo ['kuku:]

想一想再看

n. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声
n. 傻子,疯子<

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
permission [pə'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同意,许可,允许

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
rearrange ['ri:ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

重新整理,重新排序

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。